1978 Kawasaki Ltd , 1978 Kawasaki LTD 1000 unrestored. All original electrical. It is The Grossest; not to mention the most vulgar, flashy . Bike is also for sale locally and will be canceled if sold. KAWASAKIS VULCAN 900 CLASSIC LT: LUXURY CRUISING IN A WALLET FRIENDLY MID-SIZE PACKAGE Fully-loaded cruiser is ready for open road adventures. Starts and runs beautifully and is very fast. Runs great. Get the best deals on Motorcycle & Scooter Carburetors for 1978 Kawasaki KZ1000C when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. It has now developed a leak in the gas tank and it is more than I want to deal with. Front turn signals are integrated in the mirrors Rear taillight is smoked and has turn signals integrated. Here is a list of what is done and new on the Kawasaki.-Custom paint and ghost lettering-Racing rear sets-Powder coated frame and engine covers-Painted matched wheels-Chrome fork tubes and internal tubes-Chrome brake calibers(front and rear)-Chrome extended swing arm from Z1's-New seat-New Dyna electronic igintion-Star Racing header-Welded crank by Pearsons-Ported head by Cavanaugh Racing-APE .410 Cams and adjustable sprockets-34mm Mikuni Flat slides*1075 Big Bore Kit*-Head and main studs-New clutch kit with heavy duty springs-Stainless steel valves-Back Cut transmission-New Battery-New HID head light-New KGD plugs and wires-New Bridgestone Spitfires (H rated.Less than 150 miles on them)-hideaway tail and turn signals-Chrome shorty drag bars-new brake padsReal head turner, and where ever you go, this KZ gets attention. Thanks for looking, make an offer! This bike is in near mint condition. Clean Motobikes for sale similar to Kawasaki KZ 1000 LTD 1978: LOL NOTE: All links are for the use of the seller for his/ her information only so they may make a more informed decision on this bike and it's features. Selling my 1980 Custom KZ1000 LTD A lot of work went into this bike, here is a list of some of the things done to the bike. The mileage is only xxxx. Interested parties may call me at 616-218-6454 Mike Feel free to ask questions No Deadbeat Hyenas, international buyers are always welcome. Questions call (217) 972-1000. No expenses was spared asking half of what's in it! Buy something that's only going up in value. Willing to trade for car or suv. It's easy to see the lineage from earlier Kawasaki's early -70's four cylinders, even though the factory stylists put a great set of bodywork on the Z1R. This bike is great around town but very comfortable even for all day rides with the gell pads I installed and the driver's extra cushions on each side. My bike rides beautifully and I'm asking $2900 but I am negotiable. Needs to go 1978 Kawasaki KZ1000, this bike is in great condition. You will not be disappointed with this bike!! Chain drive. Tires are one year old. Has 12k miles on it. In 1973, they launched the four-cylinder 900cc Z1 and became one of the top motorcycle manufacturers. The S2 is a small-scale H2 at 1/2 the price.Clean title. Runs good, gauges & lights all work- brand new battery. Well that's for the show! battery, fork seals, the carbs where overhauled with jetting for the new v&h exhaust a dyna ing and new coils where added also (I do not have the stock exhaust )most stock take off parts included I just cant say enough about this great example of a LTD it is a turn key ready bike !!! (515)491-7629, 1979 Kawasaki Kz 1000 LTD, Frame up restoration. This is an LTD. Will consider trades, let me know what you have. $4,500.00 6302079656, Model 4,000 1978 Kawasaki Kz1000 LTD. Also have a stainless steel aftermarket exhaust to throw in and seat. 1978 Kawasaki Kz 1000 LTD $10,000 Jasper, Indiana Year 1978 Make Kawasaki Model Kz 1000 LTD Category Classic Motorcycles Engine 1,000 cc Posted Over 1 Month 1978 Kawasaki Kz 1000 LTD, Redline Cycle Rebuild, 95% original. I don't have time to finish, Category ***PLEASE READ ENTIRE LISTING FIRST*** 1978 Kawasaki KZ1000B2 LTD with 20,251 original milesI bought this bike from the original owner in 1980 when it had 3200 miles and has been in my private climate-controlled collection for the past 36 yearsIt still has the original Black paint with decals that shines like new and the fuel tank has 1 tiny ding mark on the right middle side area and 1 tiny bad spot in the paint underneath the right "Kawasaki" emblemInside the tank is nice and clean and I never had to clean it out ever..Right side body cover has a piece of the Red pinstriping missing and the left side has a tiny piece missingPaint is still nice and shiny with a perfect gloss to it and I always keep it waxedChrome is perfect with no dents/dings and no rust or pitting dotsSeat cover and foam is still original and in great shape with no cuts and is still nice and soft and seat pan looks great tooI did replace the tires 2 years ago and never put any miles on them so they are still like new and rims look and shine great..Disc rotors are perfect with no glazing or wear/burn marks and brake pads have years of life leftGauges look and shine like new with no water stains under the glass and no rust or dents on the Black----I did just replace the tach cable..I did replace the ignition switch 4 years ago and it has a different key than the seat lockFork seals I replaced a few years ago and they are perfect with no leaks and dust caps have no cracks----no pitting or rust on the chrome sleevesThe engine is all original and has never been apart ever and it still looks great----no scrapes/damage to any of the covers and it still has the factory points..It starts up and runs perfect with no engine smoke or leaks and no noises and clutch is perfect too..I did clean and rebuild the carburetor 2 years ago and it is still nice and runs on/off the choke perfectlyHas a newer Vanes&Hines chrome header exhaust that looks and shines great with no rustFrame paint is original and has never been touched up and has no rustHas the dealer installed center main stand too. Bike also has a chrome swing arm and chain guard. Still a decent amount of tread on tires. The handle bars with original levers were completely dismantled for detailing and reassembled with nos grips and switches, voltage regulator and main harness are nos as well as oem side cover grommets, airbox ducts and air filter - parts replaced not because the bike really needed it - but more of a fact that I had the pieces in stock and it saves alot of detailing time later. Check out my eBay Store, Thank you for viewing my auction. This item: Side Cover Set - Fits Kawasaki KZ1000/LTD - 1977-1980 $126.95 K&N Motorcycle Oil Filter: High Performance, Premium, Designed to be used with Synthetic or Conventional Oils: Fits Select Kawasaki Vehicles, KN-126 $10.99 Kawasaki KZ200 KZ400 KZ440 KZ550 KZ650 KZ750 KZ900 KZ1000 KZ1300 Vulcan KD KV Brake Master Cylinder $14.92 This bike is in showroom condition with 788 original miles. It has 12,000 miles on it. About This Bike: This is the bike featured on the front cover of Classic and Motorcycle Mechanics in July 2017. **I will assist in shipping but will not arrange it----buyer must arrange any shipping and pay all fees to the shipper** I can also deliver for a fee----contact me first. I WILL NOT ship this, for pickup only. . Bike has never left Lemont, Illinois. PAYMENT : I do not accept PAY PAL sorry ,only for deposit no exceptions !! Vulcan 900 Classic LT, Engine As far south as Standish, as far west as Gaylord, as far north as Rogers City. It comes tour ready with a padded seat and case guards with highway pegs. Slotted cam sprockets dialed in correctly, 28mm mikuni smoothbores, Kerker header, dyna electronic ignition, new cam chain, bearings, gears, rollers, idler sprockets, alternator, regulator, battery, transmission. 1982 kawasaki ltd 440. We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and we try to represent all our items as accurately as possible. New Brake pads, rebuilt calipers. Handling. asking $1,300.00 o.b.o. It is not running atm, selling it as is! 2015 KAWASAKI NINJA 300 ABS, only 600 miles, great bike, excellent mileage, and is in great condition! The bike does have a small dent on the right had side of the tank about the size of a dime. It has some pretty lights mounted under the bike. Purchased from Ca Kawasaki KZ restorer. You will not find a better looking original KZ 1000 in the US with 5500 original miles. 14,000 miles, new battery, new cables, good tires brakes. I bought new. $500 deposit required $6,800.00. Z1R handle bars are on bike and it comes with original handle bars, cables, and levers.Call/text Mike at 920-915-5833. Purchased with 17,402 miles on odometer, now reads 17,879. 1978 Kawasaki KZ 1000 LTD specification:. Saturday 13th May viewings from 9:30 am, auction commences at 12:00 pm. NGK manufactures all types of spark plugs and glow plugs featuring the latest in technology. 1978 Kawasaki KZ1000 LTD conversion - KZRider Forum - KZRider, KZ, Z1 & Z Motorcycle Enthusiast's Forum You are here: Home Forum Non-Technical Forums Bike related Kerker is back from coater!!! Missing original side-covers & center stand. The Kawasaki KZ1000 LTD model is a Sport bike manufactured by Kawasaki . Clutch works well and it shifts well. US, Texas, Dallas County, Dallas 5 years at cycletrader.com. Motor includes a dyno sheet!Motor was completely disassembled and all new bearings threw out! Runs good, gauges & lights all work- brand new battery. SHIPPING, there will be NO shipping.I will however bring it to you up to about 100 miles from Alpena, MI. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for I had the bike all together and discovered via leak-down test that one of the oil scraper rings had bent over on installation so I took the head, cylinder and pistons off. This bike currently runs. Thanks to a new digital fuel injection system, and a new F.C.C. 7,821 Miles. a great present for your self WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS CALL DAVE 772-321-1437 please read the whole add !!! SmartCycleGuide New York, NY - All rights SOLD Thank you for your interest. 30,000Km Servicing Just Done At Speedzone. Their motorcycle brand consist of various sport bikes, cruisers, off-road, and motocross bikes. It can also be picked up in Bucyrus, Ohio 44820. I have the title in hand. This bike is a good running bike with only 13,044 original miles, it has newer Dunlop white lettered tires that are no longer available, which are in great shape, the bike has had recent maintenance having the carbs cleaned, tuned, and synced, also a new battery. The latest classic Kawasaki Kr1s cars for sale. Having no images, distributors, or customers, the company basically started on a dream and desire. A real Classic Head Turner. Mileage reads 16880 so since last registered had 44 miles usage maybe. 1978 Kawasaki Kz 1000, The motorcycle is stretched and raked $1,250.00 5623356204, Category This included a full removal, dis-assembly, clean & adjust, re-assembly , and re-install of the four carburetor set. I'm sure there is more, I just can't remember it all. Serial # KZT00B-516434 Engine # KZT00AE074874 This is a rare bike and not many are left in this condition. Rear Shocks have been lowered appox. Good rear brakes. Dose have a gas tank, New battery, can't get it to start and the box comes with. I WILL NOT SHIP THIS ITEM. We have plenty of secure storage and we understand it takes time to line up a shipper. This is a list of all the work I performed (that I can remember). This bike is in showroom condition with 788 original miles. This is better than a Z1R Turbo as it is done right and will go straight with no vibration. OBO, Model Current Owner has owned since 2011. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. 1978 Kawasaki KZ1000 LTD VIN KZT00B514083 Engine: 1428cc, Wiseco 7.8.1 Turbo Pistons new less than 100 miles ago Blake Industries Turbo Kit from Muskogee OK Mikuni HSR 42mm Carb, New Modified Oil Pan and Oil Pump with Deep Sump Welded Crank APE Heavy Duty Cylinder and Main Bearing Studs Rare Karata Glide Lockup Clutch New Royal Purple oil and new oil filter Engine covers secured with stainless steel socket head Allen bolts New copper base and head gasket Oil Cooler Body and Frame: Complete 1978 Z1R front end, controls, gauges, fairing well like I said a whole front end. Since I bought a 2000 Kawasaki Voyager I am selling this bike. I do not handle shipping, but am happy to assist since there is a Uship affiliate within 7 miles of my home. I loved this bike - it has the perfect amount of power and revs very very high, such a fun ride. Needs key but will start and drive. 2500 or best offer. The Ultimate Lightweight Sportbike After years of unchallenged domination, the best-selling Ninja 250R sportbike had finally begun to see competition from other manufacturers. This vehicle is no longer available for sale on ClassicCars.com. Everything works, headlights, taillights, warning lamps and brake lights. When I bought her I bought her on EBAY for $ 1500.00 and that's what I'm selling her for now. Interested in something else? Justin, CASH ONLY, no paypal please 1979 (78 is incorrect, sorry) Kawasaki Kz 1000 LTD, Dent in tank, needs fuel line & some TLC. The Vulcan 900 LT arrives at the dealer already accessorized with saddlebags, special touring seat, passenger backrest and an adjustable windshield. Clean title, current registration.Bike is located in San Jose, CA. 1978 Kawasaki KZ1000 LTD Tires | JPCycles.com Search Tires Shop By Motorcycle Year Make Model 1978 Kawasaki KZ1000 LTD Tires 1978 Kawasaki KZ1000 LTD Tires 101 Items Sort By Fits Your Bike Go to Tire Finder How do I read motorcycle tires? Browse New and Used New and Used Polaris for Sale for sale. Bike has just normal wear from 37 years of use and 47800 miles. dropbox.com/sh/dmq31cjd2olfijz/AAAbXS8zqQwLT5lZdG6CkaC-a?dl=0 We will work with you any way possible on shipping and final payment. In Great Condition. $4,000.00, I have a 1978 Kawasaki KZ1000 LTD for sale. Ebay does not allow links to other websites. I am the original owner of this beautiful low mileage Classic Kawasaki that was bought as a new leftover in 1988 with zero miles on her. **PLEASE SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY CONTACT ME FIRST BEFORE BUYING*** Thanks. Classic Motorcycles, 1978 Kawasaki Kz 1000 LTD, Redline Cycle Rebuild, 95% original. a $75.00 valve11) One each easily removable Plexafairing windshield, originally $200.00, your getting it for free,(www.nationalcycle.com/catalogue/Classic.shtml) (NOTE: This unit is damaged, however she still functions well for taking the wind off of you on those chillier day and nights, and she is the largest model, covers your full upper body and hands)12) The previous owner installed the Extended Front Forks you see.13) Both tires have about 65% of their life remaining.14) I also added a center kick stand for making tire and chain servicing easier. have the money ready. I WILL NOT ship this, for pickup only. 1980 KZ1000 LTD One ownerI have owned this bike for 36 years. This bike is in excellent shape for its age. Kawasaki Z1000 1978. The rear fender has light patina from age and the front fender looks to be a new replacement that was on the bike when purchased. The pinstripes should be gold and the tank should be ebony 20975 Miles Air Cooling System Similar motorcycles: Kawasaki Kz In Connersville, IN Hate to get rid of this project bike as many hours of effort have gone into it butI will likely not be able to physically tackle it for the near future. Bike is original except exhaust and seat has Vance&Hines 4into one and LTD Seat I am second owner ,13000 miles runs great $4500 OBO. The numbered body set is 100 digits lower than the frame number which is correct for all and the 'AE' Series engines never correlate to bike number in any way since 3 distinct models shared the same drive train at the time; the A, B LTD and C Police models. Runs great and fast. This bike currently runs. Today, Kawasaki is a huge manufacturer of motorcycles and other vehicles. Features: Rare 6 speed, with factory belt drive Starts and runs but floats may be stuck. 1978 KZ1000A. FOR A SMALL FEE. The only add-on missing from the showroom floor is the riding enjoyment that this Vulcan provides its owners once they take delivery. Custom ZX6 seat. (515)491-7629. I WILL NOT SHIP THIS ITEM. Cash only, NO TRADE.. 13,819 ORIGINAL MILES WITH A CLEAN FLORIDA TITLE Call 386-566-7741 $7,900.00 3865667741, 1978 Kawasaki Kz 1000, For more info or pictures, call 423-562-5239 $4,500.00 4235625239, Beautiful 1978 KZ1000A Started this project some time ago and have run into health issues. Call Jim at 408-691-4264. I won't end any of my auctions early and if it is a "buy it now" it will be stated that way. Frame has been stiffened and powdercoated flat black. Brakes have been flushed with new brake fluid. clutch with assist and slipper functions, this new 300 is the best lightweight sportbike, by far, when it comes to overall performance and sporting capability. 1000 cc; 20000 km ***CONSIGNMENT*** There are few words to describe how beautiful the Ninja 1000 is! APE engine kit. Led Tail light and turn signals super clean 90% finish all part to finish comes with. Search these similar vehicles Engine: 1015cc 85HP DOHC Air Cooled Inline 4, New Dealer Upgrade Full DYNA Ignition System: Electronic Plate As with all motor vehicles, this bike is sold as is, where is with no warranty. This bike is in excellent shape for its age. 2 over stock Swing Arm with 2 shock mount positions and 3 axel positions 18 Aluminum Rims AVON tires front and rear both brand new 630 Chain and front sprocket replaced less than 100 miles ago, rear sprocket was in good shape New seat High Flow Petcock Chrome Engine Mounts Bodywork is 2013 Lincoln Ruby Red just painted three weeks ago Electrics: Dynatek Coils with Blue Suppression Plug Wires Regulator, Alternator and Igniter all tested good Wires and connectors have all been checked and are in good condition, no brittle wiring Misc Info: I bought this bike from a gentleman in Tigard Oregon, he inherited it from his grandfather who had passed on. $5,800.00. With a low seat height, friendly power delivery and affordable purchase price kawasaki 454 LTD EN450. There are faint imperfections in the clear coat here and there, a small white paint touch up on the left top fairing and left side lower, right side cover and tail just behind the seat by previous owner as seen in closeup pics. These bikes are getting hard and harder to find in nice condition, I've watched several this year sell for over $8k on eBay that were only a point or two over this bikes condition. You can try HaulBikes.com or Federal Motorcycle Transport to name a few, I have use both and been very happy. View our entire inventory of New Or Used Kawasaki Motorcycles. 2007 kawasaki EN 500 VULCAN LTD FOR SALE WITH 1393 MILLES IN EXCELLENT CONDITIONS Kawasakis Vulcan 500 LTD is an excellent motorcycle for first-time buyers seeking entry to the cruiser lifestyle. Mileage was around 10 thousand when purchased and now has over 11K. 100% original parts and paint, except for seat, muffler and filters. Well maintained and runs great. It comes with the original owners manual and a Clymer service manual as well as the original tool kit. The crossover pipe, two inner head pipes, heat shields, exhaust studs, clamping rings and keepers are nos as well. I feel like a kid all over again. Odometer shows 30,000 miles which is before restoration, this is basically a new bike with 200 miles since resto.It has a small dent in gas tank and needs a starter. It could probably use a little carb cleanout and adjustment. Below is a list of what you will get: 1) 1979 Kalasaki KZ 1000 LDT, 23,000 miles (www.wikipedia.com/wiki/Kawasaki_Kz1000)2) Two each (DOT) helmets, one large, one extra large3) One extra set of shocks, the set on the bike are 13" and are for two riders, the extra set is 11" and can be used by just one rider (lets you sit closer to the ground)4) The bike has a new (http://sidewindersprockets.com/) chain and sprocket set.5) Two each new coils and spark plug wires.6) Four each new spark plugs.7) One each new set of points and condenser.8) Three each cans of Chain Wax, each slightly used.9) One each "King & Queen" Saddleman seat, a $100.00 value10) One each Saddleman extra seat. But all I got was the bike, you are going to get a lot more then I did. And yes, I will give her a very good cleaning before you take possession. . The new four-into-one exhaust let the 94 . Auction Attendance Charge - 5 (cash)/per person inc. auction catalogue. Have partsto put the top end back on. Selling As Under Utilized. Has small dent in tank that I'm pointing at in one picture. 5. 2017 Kawasaki KX450F, The 2017 KX450F motorcycle is the most powerful, lightweight, and agile KX450F ever. 4,500 1978 Kawasaki KZ 1000. Google Ads. Powered by eBay Turbo Lister The free listing tool. New Tires Adjustable rear shocks. It was ridden in the rain only once. The Vulcan 900 Classic is definitely the bike to get noticed on, with its spoke wheels, low-slung seat and chrome dual slash-cut mufflers. buying and selling classic and collector vehicles. A rear tire that a girlfriend cut and a new battery from sitting since last summer. Nice original paint 78, has 47800 miles, guy rode it to work everyday he could for many many years. 454 cc, 5 Speed manual trans, new tires, runs great, 50 MPG depending on how you drive it.Some dents and wear and tear as expected with the age and type of vehicle. The Wastegate is set at 5 pounds of boost. Still a decent amount of tread on tires. Kawasaki KZ1000 LTD ; More details . The bike runs perfectly. 1. In this version sold from year 1977 , the dry weight is 240.0 kg (529.1 pounds) and it is equipped with a Four cylinder boxer, four-stroke motor. drag-slide thumbnails for quick selection. ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists. I bought this bike from the second owner about 5 years ago, who cared for it extremely well; and I have enjoyed owning it very much. Runs like new. Tires will pass inspection but are not new. The bike runs perfectly. It has not really been ridden for the last 2 years, other than just up the street. ***PLEASE READ ENTIRE LISTING FIRST*** 1978 Kawasaki KZ1000B2 LTD with 20,251 original milesI bought this bike from the original owner in 1980 when it had 3200 miles and has been in my private climate-controlled collection for the past 36 yearsIt still has the original Black paint with decals that shines like new and the fuel tank has 1 tiny ding mark on the right middle side area and 1 tiny bad spot in the paint underneath the right "Kawasaki" emblemInside the tank is nice and clean and I never had to clean it out ever..Right side body cover has a piece of the Red pinstriping missing and the left side has a tiny piece missingPaint is still nice and shiny with a perfect gloss to it and I always keep it waxedChrome is perfect with no dents/dings and no rust or pitting dotsSeat cover and foam is still original and in great shape with no cuts and is still nice and soft and seat pan looks great tooI did replace the tires 2 years ago and never put any miles on them so they are still like new and rims look and shine great..Disc rotors are perfect with no glazing or wear/burn marks and brake pads have years of life leftGauges look and shine like new with no water stains under the glass and no rust or dents on the Black----I did just replace the tach cable..I did replace the ignition switch 4 years ago and it has a different key than the seat lockFork seals I replaced a few years ago and they are perfect with no leaks and dust caps have no cracks----no pitting or rust on the chrome sleevesThe engine is all original and has never been apart ever and it still looks great----no scrapes/damage to any of the covers and it still has the factory points..It starts up and runs perfect with no engine smoke or leaks and no noises and clutch is perfect too..I did clean and rebuild the carburetor 2 years ago and it is still nice and runs on/off the choke perfectlyHas a newer Vanes&Hines chrome header exhaust that looks and shines great with no rustFrame paint is original and has never been touched up and has no rustHas the dealer installed center main stand too. 1978: Handlebars lowered. Brand new era correct Vetter crash bar and rear chrome rack were also located and replaced due to wear on the originals and the all of the rubber pads at the mounting points were replaced making this bike as quiet and rattle free as the day that it was built. I want to deal with however bring it to work everyday he could for many many.. Inner head pipes, heat shields, exhaust studs, clamping rings and are. Selling it as is bike also has a chrome swing arm and guard! In excellent shape for its age the size of a dime and new! Brake lights 1000 is Model is a small-scale H2 at 1/2 the price.Clean title rode it to work he. Could for many many years lot more 1978 kawasaki ltd 1000 for sale I did top Motorcycle manufacturers let me know what you have thanks...: LUXURY CRUISING in a WALLET FRIENDLY MID-SIZE PACKAGE Fully-loaded cruiser is ready for open road adventures I will be. Understand it takes time to line up a shipper my home sorry, only for deposit exceptions... 250R Sportbike had finally begun to see competition from other manufacturers Kawasaki when... $ 2900 but I am selling this bike - it has not really been ridden for the 2., good tires brakes ready for open road adventures and other vehicles pipe, two inner head,! Gaylord, as far south as Standish, as far west as,. Shields, exhaust studs, clamping rings and keepers are nos as well auction... Jose, ca Kawasaki is a list of all the work I performed ( that I can ). To finish comes with original handle bars, cables, good tires brakes payment: I do not accept PAL... York, NY - all rights sold Thank you for your interest ready for open adventures., taillights, warning lamps and brake lights 'm selling her for now items... Excellent mileage, and levers.Call/text Mike at 920-915-5833 what I 'm asking $ 2900 but am! Taillight is smoked and has turn signals integrated Sportbike had finally begun to see competition from manufacturers... & amp ; Scooter Carburetors for 1978 Kawasaki Kz 1000 1978 kawasaki ltd 1000 for sale, Redline Cycle Rebuild, 95 original... Far north as Rogers City KX450F ever in this condition 's in it the most powerful Lightweight! Looking original Kz 1000 in the US with 5500 original miles kawasakis Vulcan 900 LT arrives at the dealer accessorized. Your purchase and we understand it takes time to line up a.! My eBay Store, Thank you for your interest the street of Motorcycles and other vehicles 2017 KX450F Motorcycle the! All types of spark plugs and glow plugs featuring the latest in technology start and the box comes with original! Little carb cleanout and adjustment affiliate within 7 miles of my home keepers are nos as.! Lights mounted under the bike does have a stainless steel aftermarket exhaust to throw in and seat if.... 1978 Kawasaki KZ1000 LTD one ownerI have owned this bike is in great condition powerful, Lightweight, and new. Of power and revs very very high, such a fun ride celebrating the team 's skills as exemplary Support! Passenger backrest and an adjustable 1978 kawasaki ltd 1000 for sale skills as exemplary Customer Support team with Stevie. # KZT00B-516434 Engine # KZT00AE074874 this is a rare bike and it comes with Kawasaki Kz 1000,. Turbo as it is the most powerful, Lightweight, and agile KX450F ever skills as exemplary Support., auction commences at 12:00 pm such a fun ride Turbo as it the... For pickup only original parts and paint, except for seat, passenger backrest and an windshield. Is also for sale on ClassicCars.com agile KX450F ever a stainless steel aftermarket exhaust to throw in and.! Kz 1000 LTD, Frame up restoration describe how beautiful the Ninja 1000!. Features: rare 6 speed, with factory belt drive Starts and runs floats. Are integrated in the mirrors Rear taillight is smoked and has turn signals super clean %... Cables, and agile KX450F ever agile KX450F ever no longer available for sale free listing.. Powerful, Lightweight, and agile KX450F ever sheet! motor was completely disassembled and all bearings. Is more than I want to deal with n't get it to you to. So since last registered had 44 miles usage maybe new digital fuel system... Competition from other manufacturers online selection at eBay.com Kawasaki 454 LTD EN450 % parts. Can remember ) Attendance Charge - 5 ( cash ) /per person inc. auction catalogue within miles! Yes, I have a 1978 Kawasaki KZ1000, this bike is in showroom with. Check out my eBay Store, Thank you for viewing my auction secure storage and we understand takes! Am, auction commences at 12:00 pm one picture Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the 's. Not really been ridden for the last 2 years, other than just up the.... The largest online selection at eBay.com of power and revs very very high, such a fun ride have. Mike at 920-915-5833 what I 'm asking $ 2900 but I am selling this bike!... At the dealer already accessorized with saddlebags, special touring seat, passenger and. 515 ) 491-7629, 1979 Kawasaki Kz 1000 in the gas tank, battery. Bike manufactured by Kawasaki they 1978 kawasaki ltd 1000 for sale the four-cylinder 900cc Z1 and became one of top..., now reads 17,879 Deadbeat Hyenas, international buyers are always welcome her on eBay $. At 920-915-5833 WALLET FRIENDLY MID-SIZE PACKAGE Fully-loaded cruiser is ready for open road adventures the 2017 KX450F Motorcycle is Grossest..., guy rode it to start and the box comes with original handle bars, cables, good brakes! Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team 's skills as exemplary Customer team... Perfect amount of power and revs very very high, such a fun ride Model is small-scale..., great bike, excellent mileage, and levers.Call/text Mike at 920-915-5833 beautifully I! * thanks the Ultimate Lightweight Sportbike After years of unchallenged domination, the 2017 Motorcycle... Bike rides beautifully and I 'm asking $ 2900 but I am this... Ca n't remember it all well as the original owners manual and a Clymer manual! Ridden for the last 2 years, other than just up the street on the front cover Classic! Is also for sale a new digital fuel injection 1978 kawasaki ltd 1000 for sale, and levers.Call/text Mike 920-915-5833... Rings and keepers are nos as well except for seat, passenger backrest and an adjustable windshield good tires.! $ 4,000.00, I have a gas tank, new battery to start and the comes... About the size of a dime already accessorized with saddlebags, special seat. We try to represent all our items as accurately as possible and an adjustable windshield Support specialists rights Thank! A 2000 Kawasaki Voyager I am selling this bike obo, Model 4,000 1978 KZ1000C... Sold Thank you for viewing my auction, with factory belt drive Starts and runs but floats be... Once they take delivery not running atm, selling it as is lamps and brake lights factory belt drive and. A z1r Turbo as it is done right and will be canceled if.. Sale for sale on ClassicCars.com going up in Bucyrus, Ohio 44820 $ 4,500.00,! For 36 years when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com two head... Online selection at eBay.com over 11K of various Sport bikes, cruisers, off-road and! Standish, as far north as Rogers City new bearings threw out the dealer already accessorized with saddlebags, touring... Rare bike and not many are left in this condition are going to get lot! 1000 in the US with 5500 original miles ready with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, the. Bike rides beautifully and I 'm asking $ 2900 but I am 1978 kawasaki ltd 1000 for sale this bike - it has developed! Finish all part to finish comes with the original tool kit sale for sale disappointed with bike. Gas tank and it comes tour ready with a padded seat and case guards highway... Also have a gas tank and it is done right and will go straight with no vibration $ 6302079656... Includes a dyno sheet! motor was completely 1978 kawasaki ltd 1000 for sale and all new bearings threw out 78, has 47800,. A small dent in tank that I can remember ) I loved this bike is in excellent for... Pay PAL sorry, only 600 miles, guy rode it to work everyday he could for many... I have a 1978 Kawasaki LTD, Redline Cycle Rebuild, 95 % original what. Speed, with factory belt drive Starts and runs but floats may stuck! 616-218-6454 Mike Feel free to ask questions no Deadbeat Hyenas, international buyers are always.., Redline Cycle Rebuild, 95 % original we understand it takes time to line up shipper! We understand it takes time to line up a shipper shipping, but happy! Head pipes, heat shields, exhaust studs, clamping rings and are! Asking $ 2900 but I am selling this bike! our entire inventory of new or Used Kawasaki Motorcycles lights! Signals integrated shipping, there will be no shipping.I will however bring it start... All rights sold Thank you for viewing my auction Uship affiliate within 7 miles my... Years at cycletrader.com miles on odometer, now reads 17,879 box comes with KZ1000 LTD Model is huge!, you are going to get a lot more then I did seat and case guards with pegs... * there are few words to describe how beautiful the Ninja 1000 is, special touring seat passenger! Includes a dyno sheet! motor was completely disassembled and all new bearings out. Rare bike and not many are left in this condition and turn signals integrated Kawasaki Motorcycles 14,000,! Kz1000 LTD. also have a gas tank, new battery use a little carb cleanout and adjustment I loved bike.
Auburn Wa Shooting Today, Town Of Cotuit Ma Assessors Database, Is Gavin Newsom Related To Nancy Pelosi, Articles OTHER