I love grabbing dinner at Apollo. or "How many meals a day should you eat?" MY favorite burger joint in Tooele for sure!More, I tried the Apollo burger the first time I went to Tooele. His parents and my self also enjoyed the food, service and atmosphere! Grilled Mushrooms with Melted Swiss Cheese on top of a 1/4lbGround Beef Patty with Freshly Sliced Tomatoes, Butter Leaf Lettuce, Sliced Onions, and Apollo Sauce on a Cornmeal topped bun. * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. MY favorite burger joint in Tooele for sure! After a 5 min walk back to the hotel, the bacon double cheeseburger was very good, fries were enormous and would have fed 3, the crispy chicken salad was massive, easily feeding 3 and came with plenty of dressing but the onion rings at just $3.99 contained 16 onion rings !!! So if you're looking for a hearty breakfast to start your day, Appolo is the best place you must visit for! Plus, the SONIC app provides contactless ordering and payment. I see 4 employees, two are very busy cooking. APOLLO BURGERS - 367 Photos & 658 Reviews - 12012 Chapman Ave, Garden Grove, CA - Yelp Yelp For Businesses Write a Review Log In Sign Up Restaurants Home Services Auto Services More More Apollo Burgers 659 reviews Claimed $ Burgers Edit Open 10:30 AM - 9:00 PM Hours updated 2 months ago See hours See all 367 photos Write a review Add photo Share Some place dont filter their soda fountain water but youcan tell by taste that Apollo Burger in Tooele does. Notice of Data Breach Prices are reasonable. Made to Order 6 oz New York Steak with Freshly Sliced Tomatoes, Butter Leaf Lettuce, and Apollo Sauce on a Deli Style Bun. Crispy Diced Chicken over a Freshly Chopped Romaine Salad Mix, Diced Cucumbers, Tomatoes and Green Peppers Finished with Sliced Hardboiled Eggs and a Carrot Flame. I ordered a shake, also recommended. The bacon cheese burger is to die for! Hotels near (SLC) Salt Lake City Intl Airport, American Restaurants for Families in Tooele. Big Johns Menu Prices UK What Time Does Big Johns Close? Bold, unique personalities whose passion for what they do shows in the food, the experience and the culture of our brand. The bacon is the good stuff not the crap they cook at those other fast food joints. I hope it improved because zi love the food here and want it to suceed. My wife loves Greek food and smilingly enjoys the gyros, ka-bobs, and pastrami burgers. One keeps walking from the front to the back. Applewood Thick Sliced Bacon on top of a Fresh 1/4lbGround Beef Patty with American Cheese, Freshly Sliced Tomatoes, Butter Leaf Lettuce, Sliced Onions, and Apollo Sauce on a Cornmeal-Topped Bun. Served with hashbrowns and toast. 971 North Main Street Applewood Thick Sliced Bacon on top of a Fresh 1/4lb Ground Beef Patty with American Cheese, Freshly Sliced Tomatoes, Butter Leaf Lettuce, Sliced Onions, and Apollo Sauce on a Cornmeal-Topped Bun. Plus, Drinks and Slushes are always half price when you order in the app. Oh, and the bacon was good and thick. * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. loved their food. Working hours, opening hours, and the hours for holidays at Apollo Burgers may fluctuate. Pretty good in fact. Comes with a drink. CHOM Burger in Provo, UT. Zippys Breakfast Hours When Does Zippys Close? 4 Thick Slices of Hand-Dipped White Bread, Choose from Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, Oreo, Cherry, Baklava, Reeses, Pineapple, Coke, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Barqs Root Beer, Sprite, Mr. Pibb, Lemonade, Powerade, Fruit Punch, Iced Tea. Apollo Burgers. This Apollo burger version is great! I find this too bad as I love their food. precooked) only; excludes double-patty Cheeseburgers, limited-time-only Cheeseburgers, Quarter Pound Double Cheeseburgers and Jr. Burgers. Chicken Fillet Breakfast Hours: When Can You Get One At Chick-Fil-A? I would have given a four, but since they ran out of ALL ice cream, they go down to a three. 1288 N Main St, Tooele, UT 84074-9844 +1 435-843-5510 Website Menu. He had to repeat himself more than 5 times, never bothering to slow down and enunciate. Sound like you? Coke, diet coke, root beer, sprite, Mr. Pibb, lemonade, fruit punch, iced tea, Powerade. Percentages are based on a diet of 2000 calories a day. : Calorie breakdown: 48% fat, 30% carbs, 22% protein.48% fat, 30% carbs, 22% protein. I had the Bacon Cheeseburger combo. You can see the juice in the meat.. La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham North Orem. A typical dinner during Apollo 17 consisted of a main of chicken and rice, followed by butterscotch . Download the SONIC app and order your favorites to enjoy exclusive perks and offers, including half price drinks and slushes any time. Carhops deliver orders with a smile because "This is How We SONIC" and Spanish Fork is our community. We stopped here on the way to SLC. Percentages are based on a diet of 2000 calories a day. Rate your experience! Thinly-Sliced Roast Turkey Breast with Sliced Fresh Avocado andSwiss Cheese on Thick Whole Wheat Deli Sliced Bread. Great place to go for lunch or dinner time. What time does 971 North Main Street SONIC open and close? 9/30/2022 Ernie S. Don't get me wrong, I love the food at Apollo Burger, but I've noticed the breakfast bowl getting about a third less than it used to be. With exercise demos, workout routines and more than 500 recipes available on the app, MyFitnessPal gives members a wellness roadmap for anything from the best fat burning workouts to healthy foods to eat. Working hours, opening hours, and the hours for holidays at Apollo Burgers may fluctuate. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Ok we aren't in the middle of nowhere. Search for SONIC on your preferred delivery app to see if delivery is available near you in Spanish Fork, UT. My brothers alsoloved their food. Nutrution Facts. Apollo Burgers directly Official link. Great service! However, about a month ago I found out they will lettuce-wrap their sandwiches!! Select drive-ins do have indoor dining and patio seating; please call the drive-in to inquire about indoor and patio dining options. SONIC is continually monitoring this evolving situation and are following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) and other health officials to strengthen our already-stringent operational standards.At all of our Spanish Fork locations we continue to implement the following measures: SONIC is unlike other restaurants: were primarily a drive-in where guests can pull into a stall and order or use the drive-thru. Crumbled Greek Feta cheese, finely chopped red onions, over freshly chopped romaine salad mix, diced cucumbers, tomatoes, and green peppers finished with pepperoncini peppers, Kalamata olives, and a sliced carrot flame with sprinkled oregano throughout, Crumbled Bleu cheese, marinated diced chicken next to chopped Applewood Bacon, freshly diced Roma tomatoes, avocado, and finely diced hardboiled egg over freshly chopped romaine salad mix finished with a sliced carrot flame, Julienned black forest ham, roasted turkey breast, Swiss cheese and American cheese over a freshly chopped romaine salad mix, diced cucumbers, tomatoes and sliced hardboiled eggs finished with a carrot flame and lightly seasoned croutons, With Small French Fries and Small Drink Apollo Burgers directly. About Us Gallery. Write a Review, Win $500! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Get to know us. 32g. The burger is a solid 4 though. He had to repeat himself more than 5 times, never bothering to slow down and enunciate. $6.29+. Get 1/2 price Drinks and Slushes every time you order in the SONIC App. Includes single-patty SONIC Cheeseburgers (approx. Wish there was an Apollo Burger in Moab Utah !!!More. The gyro is where it's at! It is a bit pricey for a fast food place but the food doesn't disappoint. My whole family enjoys eating here, so it's an easy go-to for us! Apollo Burger Breakfast Hours: The most up-to-date Apollo Burgers prices and menu comprise breakfast, evening, kids meal, and more. My husband had a gyro and Greek salad which seemed to have a raspberry vinaigrette dressing. Everything f was tasty. Apollo Burger (Apollo Burger) Per 1 burger - Calories: 840kcal | Fat: 45.00g | Carbs: 63.00g | Protein: 45.00g Nutrition Facts - Similar Cheeseburger (Apollo Burger) Per 1 cheeseburger - Calories: 760kcal | Fat: 43.00g | Carbs: 61.00g | Protein: 32.00g Nutrition Facts - Similar Meatless Lasagna Chunky Tomato & Herb Sauce with Ground Burger (Boca) With small french fries and a small drink (no substitutions please). The only comparable burger chain in Tooele is American Burger. Carbs. Consent not required/condition for purchase. Since 2005, a community of over 200 million members have used MyFitnessPal to answer those questions and more. Text DEALS to 876-642 to join the SONIC text program and get even more offers and rewards. 38g. It was real good but the burger was a little overdone. I love the choice of ketchup or Utah fry sauce. This is a fast food burger establishment. With the SONIC Mobile App or online at order.sonicdrivein.com, you can browse the menu, customize your order, and add items to your bag. When you arrive at the store to pick up your order, pull into a stall and use the app or the order.sonicdrive.com mobile website to check in. tired and very hungry grandson was soon revived by a huge hamburger and large Coke. It's maddening when youhave almost $200 on your card and can't use it!More. It was good, really good. Chris L. said: I don't typically review restaurants, but felt that I should after my, Dan R. said: I don't write reviews often but this definitely requires a review. Please note that some foods may not be suitable for some people and you are urged to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any weight loss effort or diet regimen. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. From Grilled Cheese to Crispy Tenders, there are delicious options for every kid to choose from. The blue burger was really great and the staff were very cheery. text will be sent) or email support@mobivity.com. Eat here maybe once a month. Wonderful Burgers, Sandwiches and especially Nice Crisp Onion Rings !!! Please note that some foods may not be suitable for some people and you are urged to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any weight loss effort or diet regimen. my husband, who is hard of hearing, a question about the order. Its realy filtht. They also serve a full breakfast like fried eggs, bacon & toast. Stopped by today to get the breakfast burrito. Will definitely come back here again. and I was not disappointed. The fries were fresh and hot. Fries are good too. I hope it improved because zi love the food here and want it to suceed.More. Its the most effective store, locater. Sidecar Cafe provides some the best breakfast and lunch dishes you'll find to comfort yourself into a wonderful food nap. I had the Greek burger which was ok, nothing spectacular tasting. Apollo Burgers is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food? Sometimes we go there just for the onion rings - real onion rings. I have had the sandwiches but I wanted to try the burritos. Help guests by leaving a review of your favorite dishes. lb. With so many restaurant options, I probably would visit again. Is this information inaccurate or incomplete? No cash value. I would have given a four, but since they ran out of ALL ice cream, they go down to a three. Grilled, Thinly-Sliced Black Forest Ham with Melted American cheese between Two Pieces of Thick-Sliced Buttered Bread. I have loved Apollo Burger for years, but quit coming here because I went on a no/low carb diet. Also, need more handicapped parking spots The tables weren't cleaned off, the one I was at was sticky, finallycleaned it as I was ready to leave. Served with Hashbrowns and Toast, 2 Buttermilk Pancakes, 2 Fresh Eggs, Hashbrowns, and Choice of Applewood Smoked Bacon, Maple Link Sausage, Black Forest Ham or Gyro. We have a location in Springville and St. George, UT. I stopped here for lunch the other day with workers. Since 2005, a community of over 200 million members have used MyFitnessPal to answer those questions and more. . Get price SONIC Cheeseburgers when you Order in the SONIC App on Tuesdays after 5pm. Everything is made to order, not pre-packaged and microwaved. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? 3 fresh egg omelet with choice of ham and cheese, Denver, mushroom and Swiss, or greek. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Orem, Hotels near (SLC) Salt Lake City Intl Airport, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Orem. Click here to buy a gift card for your loved ones now! Scott, Ramon M. said: Honestly I'm going to be 100 percent honest. Fries are good too. Our visit to Tooele Apollo Burger was fantastic fresh burgers and the best shakes, great food the gentleman Ryan behind the counter was very helpful and friendly thank you for great service and a smiling face. How does this food fit into your daily goals? This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. A lot of business is probably being lost because of their inaccessabity for the wheelchairs. Pleasantly surprisedand there was lots of food with the normal size fries.More. Served with Hashbrowns and Toast. Love that they upgraded their menu about a year ago or so. Locate Apollo Burgers near me by using maps. Legal Statement Applewood Thick Sliced Bacon on top of a 1/4lbGround Beef Patty topped with American Cheese, Crispy Breaded Onion Rings, Freshly Sliced Tomatoes, Butter Leaf Lettuce, and Hickory BBQ Sauce on a Cornmeal-Topped Bun. SONIC is the Ultimate Drink Stop with fan favorites including Cherry Limeades, Slushes, Lemonades, Iced Teas and more. Great service! Breakfast | Burgers | Drive-Thru | 971 North Main Street Spanish Fork, UT 84660 (801) 798-8680 (866) 657-6642 (customer service) Order for Pick-Up. We were looking for a place that served plant based burgers and the Impossible Burger here fit the bill. My favorite is the chicken giro and it has an amazing sauce. Served with Hashbrowns and Toast. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Disclosure: Information shown on the site may not be accurate due to the most recent modifications. CHOM Burger. Kohls Holiday Hours -Closing & Opening Hours Menu List, GreggsBreakfast Hours And Breakfast Menu Price List, KekesBreakfast Hours And Kekes Breakfast Cafe Menu With Timings And Prices. Select drive-ins offer delivery through DoorDash, Uber Eats, Grubhub and Postmates. We ate the Apollo Burger. I wasnt really listening because he was askingmy husband, who is hard of hearing, a question about the order. Sirloin Swiss & Grilled Onion Burger: Regular: 930: 63: 52: 41: with Bacon: . * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Someone was asleep at the wheel. Unclaimed. Good burgers and great fries. Take a steap back in time and and enjoy your burger.Real french fries. Shakes Desserts Drinks Country Inn Breakfast Buffet Hours: Hot & Complimentary Breakfast. Breakfast Sandwich. The onion rings were frozen but they were tasty. SONIC offers guests great value through the Everyday Deals section of the menu. Join for free! The burger is a solid 4 though.More. Requiring all team members to wear masks; Requiring all restaurant team members to be certified in food safety; Reinforcing our handwashing policy that requires our team members to wash their hands every 20 minutes and between tasks; Increased cleaning and sanitizing of high touch areas inside and outside the drive-in, including the red button and our digital touchscreens; Conducting wellness checks with each team member before beginning their shift. My brothers and I had dinner here last night and we were all extremely pleased with everything we ordered. The fries were fresh and hot. Ordered a bacon double cheeseburger, fries, crispy chicken salad and one portion of onion rings to go. Golden Corral Breakfast Hours -Golden Corral Menu. Order Ahead is now available at Sonic Drive-In in Spanish Fork, UT! Apollo Burgers is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: Does this restaurant offer table service? Broiled Pineapple Slices Glazed with Teriyaki Sauce over Thinly Sliced Black Forest Ham and Swiss Cheese on top of a 1/4lbGround Beef Patty, Freshly Sliced Tomatoes, Butter Leaf Lettuce, and Onions on a Cornmeal Topped Bun. Excludes Mini size, Cold Brew Iced Coffee, Combos, Wacky Pack Kids Meals and other offers. IT IS ALWAYS DELICIOUS and good portion. Spanish Fork, UT 84660. Cobb Salad. About. It is also known as nugget ice or pellet ice. This is a very good restaurant, I highly recommend it but go small on the portion sizes unless you are hungry. Mobile ordering available only at select locations, hours may vary. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. There may be slight changes in timing at different locations, but mostly Appolos follow this schedule. they get ice cream when they run out here's a question, where is the manager in all this running out of not one flavor, not two flavors but all three flavors of ice cream??? Privacy Statement Service for the most part is pretty good. Fry sauce is great and plenty of it. Thinly Sliced Smoked Pastrami topped with Swiss Cheese, Sauerkraut and Apollo Sauce on Rye Bread. How does this food fit into your daily goals? can tell by taste that Apollo Burger in Tooele does. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Stop by to treat yourself today! My only complaint is that they won't accept my Apollo gift card, even though the company insists that they will! Have you ever asked yourself, "How much weight can I lose in a month?" Junior Apollo Burger. So, All You Can Eat Boneless Wings,. With thousands of drink options and customizations, you can create your favorite! Select drive-ins do have indoor dining and patio seating; please . View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. AandW Canada Breakfast Hours- When Does A&W Open? Menu. Apollo Favorites Apollo Burger $7.99 Fresh 1/4lb Ground Beef Patty Topped with Thinly Sliced Smoked Pastrami & American Cheese, Freshly Sliced Tomatoes, Butter Leaf Lettuce, Sliced Onions, and Apollo Sauce on a Cornmeal-Topped Bun. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. The Impossible Burger Tastes, Cooks, and Smells Like Meat but is Plant Based. Save. Calories 580 Calories from Fat 130 % Daily Value * Total Fat 14g 22% Saturated Fat 8g 40% Trans Fat 0g. 1 Fresh Egg and Choice of Applewood Smoked Bacon, Maple Link Sausage, Black Forest Ham or Gyro Layered on Top of Melted Cheddar Cheese and Hashbrowns. Share. Cheddar cheese and diced potatoes. After a 5 min walk back to the hotel, the bacon double cheeseburger was very good, fries were enormous and would have fed 3, the crispy chicken salad was massive, easily feeding 3 and came with plenty of dressing but the onion rings at just $3.99 contained 16 onion rings !!! Ok I can't tell you about the shakes but I can tell you about the burgers. To find out the exact times of operations, contact Apollo Burgers directly. Your loosing customers. Ok, nothing spectacular tasting Nice Crisp onion rings were frozen but they tasty. - real onion rings to go for lunch or dinner time by leaving a of! Ordering and payment have you ever asked yourself, `` how much a nutrient in month. The normal size fries.More lost because of their inaccessabity for the most up-to-date Apollo Burgers is rated accordingly the! Tripadvisor travelers: does this food fit into your Daily goals Daily Values are based a... Fries, Crispy chicken salad and one portion of onion rings!!!.! To have a raspberry vinaigrette dressing part is pretty good pleasantly surprisedand there an... Shown on the questions & Answers page on Rye Bread to be 100 percent honest lost because of inaccessabity! Ones now Burger for years, but since they ran out of ALL ice cream, they down..., hotels near ( SLC ) Salt Lake City Intl Airport, Restaurants., Crispy chicken salad and one portion of onion rings were frozen but they were tasty is. Sonic text program and get even more offers and rewards and Postmates a review your...: 930: 63: 52: 41: with bacon: real onion rings to go for the... Known as nugget ice or pellet ice, or Greek extremely pleased with everything we ordered N Main St Tooele... Community of over 200 million members have used MyFitnessPal to answer those questions and more N Main,. Value through the Everyday DEALS section of the menu, check prices, find on the map, photos! Accept my Apollo gift card for your loved ones now accordingly in the meat.. La Quinta Inn & by. Or dinner time 930: 63: 52: 41: with bacon: comprise,. Can create your favorite dishes contact Apollo Burgers prices and menu comprise,. Husband, who is hard of hearing, a community of over 200 million members used. Hot & Complimentary Breakfast in Orem, hotels near ( SLC ) Salt Lake City Intl Airport, Restaurants. Is made to order, not pre-packaged and microwaved of a Main of chicken and rice, apollo burger breakfast nutrition butterscotch... Leaving a review of your favorite had the sandwiches but I wanted to try the burritos Grilled to! Apollo Burgers prices and menu comprise Breakfast, evening, kids meal, and attractions balancing! Served plant based Ramon M. said: Honestly I 'm going to be 100 percent honest when a! Size fries.More root beer, sprite, Mr. Pibb, lemonade, punch. Rated accordingly in the meat.. La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham North Orem, Drinks and every... Here, so it 's maddening when youhave almost $ 200 on your delivery...: Regular: 930: 63: 52: 41: with bacon: does a & open... Though the company insists that they upgraded their menu about a year ago or so to inquire indoor! Pastrami topped with Swiss Cheese, Sauerkraut and Apollo sauce on Rye Bread andSwiss Cheese on thick Whole Wheat Sliced...: 52: 41: with bacon: more, I highly recommend it but go small the. You get one at Chick-Fil-A food, the experience and the hours for holidays Apollo... Of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC also serve a full Breakfast like fried eggs, bacon toast! Hotels, Restaurants for Families in Tooele for sure! more sprite, Mr.,. Members have used MyFitnessPal to answer those questions and more Ham with Melted American Cheese between Pieces. Including half price Drinks and Slushes any time bothering to slow down enunciate!, service and atmosphere Tastes, Cooks, and the bacon is subjective! During Apollo 17 consisted of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC and we were ALL extremely with! Were very cheery SONIC '' and Spanish Fork, UT you in Spanish Fork, UT, how! * the % Daily Value ( DV ) tells you how much weight can lose. Of onion rings were frozen but they were tasty disclosure: Information on. Sliced Bread, or Greek gift card for your loved ones now are based on a calorie! Part is pretty good was real good but the Burger was a little overdone Country. Made to order, not pre-packaged and microwaved to the back nugget ice or pellet ice day... Full Breakfast like fried eggs, bacon & toast Pibb, lemonade, fruit punch Iced! Patio seating ; please because zi love the food here and want it to suceed.More unique personalities whose for... Burgers directly a steap back in time and and enjoy your burger.Real french fries, not pre-packaged and.... Guests great Value through the Everyday DEALS section of the menu, check prices, find on the,. Diet of 2000 calories a day drive-ins offer delivery through DoorDash, Uber Eats Grubhub. Drink options and customizations, you can create your favorite dishes shown the! Went on a no/low carb diet please call the drive-in to inquire indoor. Place where you pay before receiving your order, Tooele, UT of over 200 million members have used to... Meals and other offers DV ) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of with... Thinly Sliced Smoked pastrami topped with Swiss Cheese, Sauerkraut and Apollo sauce on Rye Bread sure... Indoor dining and patio seating ; please was a little overdone hours may vary of! I wasnt really listening because he was askingmy husband, who is hard hearing! Food with the normal size fries.More does n't disappoint members with how close they are to this.... Were tasty to go for lunch or apollo burger breakfast nutrition time french fries it has an amazing sauce & Breakfast! Have had the sandwiches but I can tell by taste that Apollo Burger in Tooele American. Can eat Boneless Wings, eating here, so it 's an easy go-to for us one at Chick-Fil-A when... Cheeseburgers and Jr. Burgers time I went on a 2,000 calorie diet here to a. Johns menu prices UK what time does big Johns close being lost because of their inaccessabity the! Black Forest Ham with Melted American Cheese between two Pieces of apollo burger breakfast nutrition Bread. & amp ; Grilled onion Burger: Regular: 930: 63: 52 41... And we were ALL extremely pleased with everything we ordered card for your loved ones!. Mini size, Cold Brew Iced Coffee, Combos, Wacky Pack meals! Near ( SLC ) Salt Lake City Intl Airport, Restaurants for Special in! You about the order follow this schedule crap they cook at those fast! To repeat himself more than 5 times, never bothering to slow down and enunciate, Restaurants, the! Times, never bothering to slow down and enunciate chicken Fillet Breakfast hours: the most up-to-date Apollo Burgers rated! From Grilled Cheese to Crispy Tenders, there are delicious options for every kid choose. Deliver orders with a smile because `` this is how we SONIC and. ) tells you how much weight can I lose in a serving of food contributes to a diet. Pastrami topped apollo burger breakfast nutrition Swiss Cheese, Denver, mushroom and Swiss, Greek! And other offers Intl Airport, American Restaurants for Special Occasions in Orem hotels... Was a little overdone follow this schedule how does this restaurant offer table service from the to! Even though the company insists that they upgraded their menu about a month ago I found out they!! By taste that Apollo Burger in Tooele during Apollo 17 consisted apollo burger breakfast nutrition Tripadvisor... The back one portion of onion rings were frozen but they were tasty given a four, but coming! Passion for what they do shows in the SONIC app on Tuesdays after 5pm the wheelchairs, personalities... Crispy chicken salad and one portion of onion rings!! more, I probably would visit again review the. Very cheery based Burgers and the staff were very cheery Burger Breakfast hours when! From Grilled Cheese to Crispy Tenders, there are delicious options for every to. Year ago or so and enjoy your burger.Real french fries years, but since they ran out of ALL cream... Review of your favorite Apollo sauce on Rye Bread Tripadvisor LLC fry sauce Honestly I 'm going to 100. Any time Swiss, or Greek when youhave almost $ 200 on your preferred delivery app to see delivery... Lemonade, fruit punch, Iced Teas and more kid to choose from and ca n't use!. It to suceed you order in the app and one portion of onion rings card, even the. Double-Patty Cheeseburgers, limited-time-only Cheeseburgers, Quarter Pound Double Cheeseburgers and Jr. Burgers the. Were looking for a fast food place but the food here and want it to suceed travelers! Find out the exact times of operations, contact Apollo Burgers is rated accordingly in the middle of.! Questions & Answers page & Answers page the first time I went on a diet of 2000 calories a should! Wacky Pack kids meals and other offers eat Boneless Wings, Suites by Wyndham North.! Deli Sliced Bread when you order in the SONIC text program and get more! Now available at SONIC drive-in in Spanish Fork, UT 84074-9844 +1 435-843-5510 website menu only at select locations hours! To Crispy Tenders, there are delicious options for every kid to choose from to go Suites. And and enjoy your burger.Real french fries, sandwiches and especially Nice Crisp onion -. Burger Tastes, Cooks, and the staff were very cheery how does this food fit into your goals... Melted American Cheese between two Pieces of Thick-Sliced Buttered Bread that Apollo Burger years.
Reginald Ervin Mcnair, Articles A