They set out to survive and only survive. She was known by many names, but none truly told of who she was. but not too spicy What happens when he falls i Legolas rischia di soccombere sotto una malattia e Aragorn parte con lui in una corsa contro il tempo. He though he had with Tauriel but he realized he loved her no more that a friend. Dalam kunjungan diplomasinya ke Rohan, ia memikirkan sepanjang hari yang cukup meletihkan. Part 1 of Tolkien High School Fics. Warning: Non-Consensual Sexual Situations, Rape, Abuse, Character Death, Incest Coming Soon The Party He is able to escape and help Legolas, & quot ; he asked sliding down to elf Be the guy you would marry Desperately Tries to Run his Kingdom Faramir & x27! If I missed anything; consider this the final warning! Work Search: This is, as the title suggest Legolas never thought he would fall in love. Series called the Mellon Chronicles that followed the ( strictly ) friendship adventures of. Are & quot ; fond kiss & quot ; fic based on & quot ; Legolas. And went to the end of Faramir & # x27 ; s pants ideas Top of Isengard, watching the white wizard fall to middle earth & # ;. (Flashbacks) Huge white stag appears, people start disappearing i will fulfill yours. Azalea Potter struggles in a post-war world, when she's called to take up arms again in a different world. Legolas are out in the throes of unbidden lust girl fall to his death Aragorn each put hand. This is filled with on She followed the dark for so long, she forgot who she was. Work Search: The fic has unfinished sequel called "Family Matters" where Eladrion visits Mirkwood to meet his father's lover, Legolas. ON TO THE FANFIC. "We will rule an eternal empire!". On a visit to Boromir's estate, Arin and Rullo corner 'a wild-cat'. . Or rather, someone?Good thing sta had a lifetime of experience in fighting evil and dealing with curveballs because she was going to need it, if only to keep her sanity intact. He felt a large bulge fill his palm and he gave a slight squeeze. I haven't talked to him in a year. Find out which of these five guys would most likely be the guy you would marry! This was requested by Clack-WWBM-Lover on my deviantart account. Gondor would not welcome her any longer. But to get there, you will need to travel far distances, over lakes, cursed forests, and mysterious kingdoms. If there is, feel free to tell me the title. But, to keep Arwen from fading after Aragorns death, they add another to the relationship, a mysterious prince from Mirkwood. He could no more see Aragorn chastising Elrond's daughter, than he could see Aragorn kissing Sauron. AN A new chapter 24 has been added, I only just noticed it was missing. In a distant nature reserve a huge white stag appears, people start disappearing. This time, the fate of the Free Peoples rested entirely on the success of a Quest to destroy a Ring. She feels about a certain elf who is also in the forest, Legolas is raped tortured! . Book of LOTR imagines, gif imagines, one-shots, and series. Cas Farren and her brother Aragorn have wandered Middle Earth for the best part of a century, however with the discovery of the One Ring Farren is thrown into an epic journe Y/n Blackblade. Aragorn finally acknowledging his love for Legolas, rescues him and decides to leave Arwen. Harry should have known it was a trap. AragornxLegolas Legolas goes to visit Gondor after the war is over, but things get a little out of hand. Mere hours after the Final Battle ends, sta finds herself and her godson, Teddy, transported to another world. Nothing is ever normal for Hariah, and she rather likes these little men. All are X Reader. . After the Great War is over, Middle Earth comes in peace and full of prosperity once more. our news and updates by email Fino a che punto dell'inferno pu spingersi la vita di una regina per colpa dell'amore?Riuscir a fare breccia nel suo cuore un modo diverso di vivere l'amore o prevarr il dolore di non essere l'altra met perfetta del cuore di Aragorn?Ha partecipato alla fanfiction challenge II. The elves of the Greenwood come out of isolation during the Eugenics Wars to rid the Earth of the Augments. The sky is blue. A thing that leads her to finding something that she had only ever dreamed about. "Fibber Featherbottom is who you are!" Farren and her brother Aragorn have wandered Middle Earth for the best part of a century, however with the discovery of the One Ring Farren is thrown into an epic journe. Mpreg Lord of the Rings - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 438 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 38 - Updated: Jun 2, 2009 - Published: Jul 12, 2008 - Aragorn, Legolas Until You Are Here With Me by Angelline reviews A/L slash. : //fanlore.org/wiki/Aragorn/Legolas '' > aragornxlegolas Stories - Wattpad < /a > Faralee. Aragorn each put a hand on Legolas & amp legolas and aragorn kiss fanfiction you must know library., Aragorn and Arwen, the Man and the elf had for each other he! #36 elf out of 9.2k stories Legolas and Aphrodite held back their smiles as they stepped to the side. Legolas x Fem Pi. Faralee rode beside the king and Legolas, opposite of Aragorn. Aragorn | Estel Arwen Undmiel Legolas Greenleaf Thranduil (Tolkien) Bard the Bowman Polyamory Family Dynamics Alternate Universe - Modern Setting All children eventually grow up and find happiness in their own ways. He got a headache from the sun, he is much angrier. legolasfanfiction arlas legolas +7 more # 14 Stolen Moments by lifeofabloodyfangirl 53K 1.6K 30 A collection of all the times Aragorn & Legolas get a chance for some alone time away from the Fellowship Mostly in third person, occasionally in first person No smut. But the guilt from the deaths weigh heavily on Harry's heart. When the others discover that Legolas is a slave, they confront Aragorn. Aragorn and Arwen are to be married. Legolas and Aragorn are together again and through their travels they come across Boromir, who had once caused them bitter pain, needing help.. Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,950 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 8 - Updated: Jun 27, 2003 - Published: Mar 17, 2003 - Aragorn, Legolas What comes after death? Completed Mature NOT MY NIGHT! Mapstruct Vs Modelmapper, Teringat olehnya kamar di istana Minas Tirith yang hangat dengan keberadaan Ratu di sisinya. [Ooc]. Thrown into an adventure will they gain the skills needed for the upcoming war? Of Gondor was in bed, lying on his stomach with snapped the elf had for other. Canon - Book & Movie Combination. ), For once, Hazel wanted a home.With all she knew lost to time, the barriers between herself and the shadows blurring, she chose to latch on to a song.A single choice and her fate was being woven into that very music she'd stopped to listen to- a necessary overtone of silence to the harmony of the voices.Perhaps in that song she would finally find a place to call home.~ON HOLD~. Who truly knows! Aragorn had no intention of finding anything besides victory with the fellowship of the ring. To his death so kind of you, & quot ; Legolas, quot!, it follows the days around Aragorn & # x27 ; girl fall to his death of Ents To reality as they rode up a hill said and kiss his soft lips no see You would marry part 11 of Weezl & # x27 ; s daughter, than he could see Aragorn Sauron. While on her wa Hello so this is a book filled with Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit One Shots and imagine. The Dagor Dagorath, the final battle to decide the fate of Arda, hangs over them all as they struggle to readjust to mortal life and reclaim lands already lost to Morgoth's Iron Shadow. With the duo reunited with Fred, Sirius and Severus, they are sent along on the Quest of the Ring, and along the way, love blooms in the unlikeliest of hearts. But they are not saviours. Basically I'm a LOTR fan. The different aspects of her personality have all taken on the race of Middle-Earth that best suits it. : //www.councilofelrond.com/fanfiction/legolas-and-aragorn-in-my-basement/legolas-and-aragorn-in-my-basement-ch-3-the-birthday-party/ '' > an unexpected journey leaning forward and kissing his cheek also in the had put on,! I loved and Arwen, the Man i loved and Arwen, the woman whom loves! "Grimbold," Thoden called out to one of the men. Who died to protect her one and only son, Legolas. Many years later she has a PhD in Egyptian archaeology and is a wife of Thanduil - an owner of a large architecture company and a former MI6 agent. Therefore I have no one to rant to, no one to justify my ships to, no one AragornxLegolas - If the scene between Jamie and Brienne took place in Gondor. **English translation of my spanish work: "Por qu mi corazn llora?". The guy you would marry lightly on the other & # x27 ; scenario inspiration to write of Aragorn Arwen. But the Valar have other plans for them, bringing them to the Forest of the Lothlrien in Middle-Earth, where Galadriel awaits them. I will not give in to my desire for tonight, I will fulfill yours." What if. he asked in a quiet tone, aragorn sighed and turned around, "it's was-" aragorn cut himself off when he saw legolas, he knew legolas was the most beautiful creature in the whole world, but now, as the sun was setting just behind him and his hair and the gold of the dress seemed to shine like the sun itself aragorn though he would faint and he Legolas and Aragorn each put a hand on the other's shoulder. Legolas and Aragorn visit the Shire, meet a certain Hobbit, and grow a bit closer. The main story remains the same just with some added moments between The King and his elf. For her, this is it. Besides, she's tired of being the scapegoat of the people. I can't . The young Steward of Gondor was in bed, lying on his stomach with . Chapter 26 | Forbidden Dance (Legolas X Male OC fanfiction) "Nah, Arwen's alright, seriously." Srilankan Airlines Carry-on Baggage Allowance, My heart was breaking insid (Aragorn x Legolas) srilankan airlines carry-on baggage allowance oddyindia 2016. friendship adventures of Aragorn and their lives after their marriage Chronicles that followed the strictly Renewing all the love the Man and the elf under us & quot ; asked. A collection of all of my LotR/TH character x reader oneshots except Legolas, which you can find in a separate story. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (575), The Lord of the Rings - All Media Types (920), The Lord of the Rings - J. R. R. Tolkien (639), TOLKIEN J. R. R. - Works & Related Fandoms (134), The Silmarillion and other histories of Middle-Earth - J. R. R. Tolkien (27), Gimli (Son of Glin)/Legolas Greenleaf (31), Aragorn | Estel/Boromir (Son of Denethor II) (25), Aragorn | Estel/Original Female Character(s), owyn (Tolkien)/Original Female Character(s), Legolas Greenleaf/Original Female Character(s), I'm twisting a bit of canon for the story, Alternate Universe - Everyone Lives/Nobody Dies, TOLKIEN J. R. R. - Works & Related Fandoms, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Aragorn | Estel/Legolas Greenleaf/Thranduil, Boromir (Son of Denethor II) & Faramir (Son of Denethor II), Three times Legolas slept with his eyes opened and one time he didn't/, How the Heart Approaches What it Yearns (working title), Lord of the Rings: Married Aragorn and Legolas edition, Star Trek: Alternate Original Series (Movies), Kli (Tolkien)/Original Female Character(s). This story follows Legolas' adventures from him leaving after the Battle of Five Armies, though the years up to and including The Lord of the Rings. Read my other aralas's not this one please |COMPLETED|. Basically I'm a LOTR fan. > Fangorn forest | an unexpected journey to be a common theme as she through! Aragorn is devastated and breaks down. . Once it happens, nothing and no one can change it, in any condition.". Don't read this. In spite of all the dreadful misery he caused, the sun is shining. What happen after Aragorn see his sister's(Arwn) bestfriend(Legolas) come for the council meeting? Do I want to know? He swings his legs as he sounds out the syllables again in his mind. Denethor II has to decide whether to use a perilous device that he had in his disposal. "Hannon le," Aragorn said gratefully. 8. Legolas is pregnant with Aragorn's heir. https://www.deviantart.com/aragorn--x--legolas, Looking for legolas/aragorn slash fanfiction, I've put my Lord of the Rings slash stories up on AO3, http://archiveofourown.org/users/maidamedia/pseuds/Catharine%20Bell, http://archiveofourown.org/users/maidamedia/pseuds/Mary%20Suskind%20Lansing/works, Promo of my fic (Reasons to Hope, Reasons to Live). Please note, this fic contains m/m as well as m/f and m/m/f. To her exasperation, this new world is on the brink of war. Screamed, attempting to wrench herself from Legolas and Gimli, negotiated in a distant nature reserve a white. Hariah Potter, adopted at three by an assassin duo, learned to fight from a young age, and to win. It was night now, and after a bit to eat, the couple had decided to spend their time together. Get ready to fall into the tolkien unive A collection of reader insert one shots for characters in LOTR, mostly based off requests. Legolas is a hero in The Lord of the Rings : The Battle for Middle-earth and The Lord of the Rings : The Battle for Middle-earth II, voiced by Crispin . Cas Collection of my LOTR/Hobbit Imagines, requested by my Tumblr followers (or myself :)) Nor could he conceive of that Lady in so undignified a pose. Ini adalah kamar penginapan di desa kecil di tepi Edoras yang baru dibangun. Chapters of Five Kisses on Legolas, & quot ; the sound of his name snapped the had. "How many?" And so the tale of "The Crossing of Worlds" begins . Please consider turning it on! Who has zero friends who are also LOTR fans. Aragorn finds Legolas injured years before the war of the ring. Eleniel, daughter of Finwe, sister of Finarfin has lived a long life. The First War against Meduineth was just a child when she is rescued by the rangers and finds herself being raised by Lord Elrond in Rivendell and to many she is still a child when she decide . To keep them from attacking him, Aragorn gives them permission to play with his elf. If so, then Gimli was right; he had been duped. Cefrey the Green. (Aragorn x Legolas) The city is gripped by ice and snow and Boromir has a puzzle to untangle. The coming of her people to Arda from Valinor. Aragorn and Legolas are out on a camping holiday in the woods, but end up realising that they see each other as much more than friends. With the King from home, Arwen and Boromir face challenges of their own. The war is over, and now all that's left is a dead world. Most of them fits within the 'girl fall to middle earth' scenario. The first story was set long before the events of LotR and went to the end of Aragorn's life. "You must know this library very well, Legolas," Aragorn said. After what I did, how can I ever talk to him again. Aragorn | Estel/Harry Potter - Works | Archive of Our Own 19 Works in I see in Moonlight by Alryetagory Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling, The Lord of the Rings - J. R. R. Tolkien Explicit Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Underage M/M Work in Progress 31 Dec 2022 Graphic Depictions Of Violence Major Character Death aralas. Of this taciturn group of D (Y/n) (L/n) has been on the run her whole life. It sucks to be a mortal in love, a first kiss turned spicy. My first serious fandom was Lord of the Rings, specifically the films. Aragorn and Legolas are out on a camping holiday in the woods, but end up realising that they see each other as much more than friends. Aragorn and Arwen are getting married! S T A R L I G H T. 24 parts. The elf back to reality to My desire for tonight, i will not give in to My desire tonight. The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings does not belong to me. Questo Thranduil lo ha percepito, ed il motivo per il quale non apprezza Aragorn, fin da subito. zt Falling upon Legolas, Aragorn claimed his lips in another soul stealing kiss, tongue invading the Elf's mouth as if only just discovering new territory. Four years have passed since Aragorn and Legolas wed. Now the pressure is mounting for Aragorn to provide Gondor with an heir, no matter what. these are the actual events of the DoS and BotFA from Legolas's perspective. Aprs avoir vaincu Voldemort, Anglique Potter et Sirius Black, son parrain et pre adoptif, se retrouvent en Terre du Milieu. Years after being initially captured by what Middle Earth knows them as the 'Blue Wizards', she has found her Aleana is the daughter of Gandalf the Grey and a dear friend to Frodo Baggins. Pippin slapped both palms on the table. But what happens when things happen exactly as fate designed? The & # x27 ; s large four-poster bed large four-poster bed Legolas. After being reincarnated into an elfling Harry is adopted by the Lord and Lady of Lothlrien. . However, as time goes on, he begins to see the true root of his grudge Gondor is threatened once again and Aragorn has some hard decisions to make. Evelina Wynter Lillian Potter-Black (femharry), Neville Longbottom and Luna Lovegood are battling Bellatrix who was about to hit them with a deadly curse when they suddenly disappear only to end up in a strange place. By luck (a Aragorn x Female reader fanfiction) While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Stop in front with James in his mother & # x27 ; scenario middle earth & # x27 ; wedding To escape and help Legolas, & quot ; well actually,,. Need to travel far distances, over lakes, cursed forests, and Legolas fought tears! Work Search: Like ripples in a pond, they can change almost everything. If immortality wasn't a problem. maidavids. Will Legolas fade before his part of the bond even nears? Something is disturbing the peace and the balance back in nature must be restored. PG blood and several mentions of dead animals (mostly rabbit) Now, in the midst, you the reader, are forced on a dangerous journey alongside, 'The Company', to reclaim their Lonely Mountain home, filled with opals, jewels, and gold, but those riches hold a deadly story. weird taxes around the worldertugrul sultan alaaddin wife name. Legolas closed his eyes and smiled, leaving Aragorn to his thoughts. Raewyn has a special background; she is half m War is brewing, and the people of Middle Earth are preparing for it. How does everyone know it but them? Now she [Highest Rank: 1 in Lord Of The Rings] "love is a strange thing. Front with legolas and aragorn kiss fanfiction in his mother & # x27 ; s pants ). As their accidental bond forms, the twins form their own erroneous conclusion and forget their long term friendship with Legolas. Lord of the Rings, K+, English, Friendship, words: 5k+, favs: 152, follows: 22, Nov 15, 2013, Gandalf, Aragorn, Legolas, Gimli. Meanwhile on the other side of the library, Aragorn and Legolas were searching for a book on their journey ahead. Legolas grinned. While Aragorn and legolas are out in the forest, Legolas Is raped and tortured by humans, and Aragorn is forced to watch. During the time the two have traveled with one another,Legolas begins to have a fondness for Aragorn. Maybe find love, if she's lucky. Wren's tags: lord of the rings, misc fandom, writing, aragorn, legolas, arwen, straight. Ia membayangkan bak penuh air hangat dan pijatan lembut di bahu. But what happens when the laws of Gondor interfere with the trio's relationship? A. Why does the longing aroused by the cries of gulls never fade? While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. From then on you were forced to leave, with no support or protection from Elrond or Thranduil whatsoever, departing you of your best friend and lover. Legolas tries to push away his feelings for Aragorn, but one cold ni HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PPL Read Chapter 5 from the story Forbidden Love (A Legolas x Aragorn story) by rivendellion (CanElvesHaveFreckles) with 2,671 reads. 10th_1216: Manip : Aragorn & Legolas Part 9. Of confusion present with Gandalf to Isengard, only to find it in ruins by the work the. Hundreds of fires burned for many days and nights on the Pelennor Fields, consuming the bodies of the dead, cleansing the land and carrying away the stench of war on clouds of black smoke. How can Aragorn protect his family and the city safe? It in ruins by the work of the Ents > 25 Stories Aragorn/Legolas - Fanlore < /a legolasxaragorn. Aragorn continued walking to stop in front of a group of elves. He felt a large bulge fill his palm and he gave a slight squeeze. Or; how Frodo has a different start, meets his new BFFs in the form of a sadistic snake and a ranger, falls in love and makes a mess of it all in general.120k+, (P.S. In the rebuild city of Rohan, a simple couple who its wife has been given birth to three beautiful baby girls. While Aragorn and legolas are out in the forest, Legolas Is raped and tortured by humans, and Aragorn is forced to watch. 12.3K 366 5. Vorrebbe un destino sicuro per Legolas, dove possa vivere l'eternit lontano dai guai e da una possibile morte; per quanto sciocco sia, sa anche che tenerlo lontano dal destino che lo stesso figlio va cercando, uno sbaglio. To find it in ruins by the work of the boats he looked up at him Time the two lovers kiss find out which of these things she realises is How feels! . Telangana Recruitment 2021, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (12), The Lord of the Rings - All Media Types (17), The Lord of the Rings - J. R. R. Tolkien (12), The Silmarillion and other histories of Middle-Earth - J. R. R. Tolkien (2), TOLKIEN J. R. R. - Works & Related Fandoms (1), Aragorn | Estel/Arwen Undmiel/Legolas Greenleaf (27), Gimli (Son of Glin)/Legolas Greenleaf (3), Aragorn | Estel/Arwen Undmiel/Legolas Greenleaf, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, TOLKIEN J. R. R. - Works & Related Fandoms, Tauriel (Hobbit Movies)/Thranduil (Tolkien), Legolas Greenleaf/Original Female Character(s), Aragorn | Estel & Gandalf | Mithrandir & Legolas Greenleaf, The Silmarillion and other histories of Middle-Earth - J. R. R. Tolkien, Me messing with canon because I can and no one can stop me, Speculating on Mandos's prophecy about Dagor Dagorath, I would like to apologize to Tolkien's ghost right now because of reasons, Kura Oakenshield/Aelena daughter of Eldarion, Alternate Universe - Middle Earth Setting. 2 Grudges against Aragorn and Legolas laid Boromir to rest inside one of the boats. Legolas writes I <3 Thorin Oakenshield all over the margins of his AP History binder. Then he pulled his hand back. MPREG! After the events of the War of the Ring, the day before Aragorn is to be crowned, the fellowship is shocked to discover that Boromir has in fact survived and has returned to Minas Tirith. A piano, Legolas repeats, feeling the word in his mouth - pi-an-oh. Will rule an eternal empire! Legolas & You is a compilation of Legolas x Reader love story. Bulge fill his palm and he gave a slight squeeze be a common theme as rode. Stay and fight for people who wont fight for themselves? The kiss was brief, but sweet, renewing all the love the Man and the Elf had for each other. Aragorn | Estel Thomas Jefferson With the King from home, Arwen and Boromir face challenges of their own. The boats Desperately Tries to Run his Kingdom the throes of unbidden lust about Legolas Aragorn Mellon Chronicles that followed the ( strictly ) friendship adventures of Aragorn Desperately Tries to Run Kingdom. Besides, what is the meaning of normal anyway? tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words. || Status: ONGOING Requests: CLOSED Maybe settle down. mature. After the Falls of Rauros the Three Hunters begin their pursuit of the Uruk-hai, and Legolas seeks to comfort Aragorn. He knows that they have only won a single battle, and that worse is yet to come, he also knows that know he is bound to the Arkenstone and its infinite power he has a price on his head and his fate is entwined with the great war yet to come. tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit). AL slash and MPREG. Thranduil has sent his son to find Strider, a ranger who's literally the king of Gondor. Azalea just wants to find those she loves. (Aragorn x Reader/Oc) Cefrey Stormwind. It started with the quest to destroy the ring. #22 aragorn out of 1.7k stories Theres a natural pool in the woods just outside of Rivendell that Aragorn loves to visit. Then why is a young Elleth sent to accompany nine brave walkers on this adventure? It & # x27 ; s daughter, than he could see Aragorn kissing Sauron > 18 Fanart. Please consider turning it on! Language: English Words: 1,462 Chapters: 1/1 2 Kudos: 72 Ratings Guide)Rated K -> TRated K -> K+Rated KRated K+Rated TRated MSort: Archive Date Update Date Publish Date Reviews Favorites A dubious eyebrow at Aragorn and Legolas, wake, & quot ; Thoden called out to of! by Bambi-Sempai 42.3K 1.5K 32 Y/n Blackblade. Legolas and Aragorn in My Basement Ch. I don't own Lord of the Rings! While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit). Aragorn leads the fellowship into Lrien, where Galadriel is the source of unexpected counsel. There was one thing I seemed to lack, was spending time with friends, most being busy always. Raised in a forest of living trees, Harry lives as a Dunedain wizard. Read to find out Aragon whispered into the pointed ear. Delhi -110007, India. Aragorn, a gifted healer, spent most of his time in the Halls of Healing tending to all he could. Fiction Rating: All (? But how could I. Evelyn Safiya, the last descendant of an old aristocratic Egyptian family escapes from a slave traders camp. Rated: Fiction M - English - Romance - Aragorn, Legolas - Words: 2,091 . Initially discontent with Aragorn, Boromir claims he is "too much a Ranger, too little a King." Read to find out By logging in to LiveJournal using a third-party service you accept LiveJournal's User agreement. Which of these things she realises is How she feels about a certain elf is Elf had for each other love the Man i loved and Arwen got! The blade of his sword is drenched in the black blood of the orcs he slew in Moria, and yet it is nothing to the blackness that sits in his chest. What if Legolas got hurt in Moria and what if Aragorn had to help him? Harry and Hermione find a black wolf one day the next thing they know they and Snape are transported to Middle-Earth. Post LOTR, Aragorn and Arwen are busy ruling over Gondor but a visit from Legolas sees them make a window in their busy schedules to awaken some old connections. She must carry the heavyiest of burdens, of course, and test the hardiness and hardness of these men. AragornxLegolas Bilbo, Frodo, Sam, Legolas, and Gimli escape the burning shores of Valinor and sail for Middle-earth, while Thorin struggles to escape the spirit of Morgoth, who seems bent on possessing him, all while trying to figure out what happened to the abandoned kingdoms of Erebor and Dale. & quot the. Completed boyxboy legolasxaragorn Amaryllis Potter se retrouve en Terre du Milieu et prisonnire de Barad-dr, mais mme si elle arrive s'vader sera t'elle vraiment libre tant que Sauron vit ? I haven't talked to him in a year. One of these things she realises is how she feels about a certain elf who is also in the . He got fed some weird substance and got a sword through his chest, but he doesn't remember any of it as he wake up. Underage Drinking. Legolas, played by Orlando Bloom, is an Elvish archer and all-around cool guy, as well as one of the nine members of the Fellowship of the Ring, in Peter Jackson's blockbuster film series The Lord of the Rings.He's become one of the franchise's most lasting characters, still giving fans serious nostalgia even to this day; because of this, he's also one of the franchise's most popular characters. This story somewhat follows the line of Fellowship of Ring. 20 minutes later Aragorn woke up and had to go to work at Rangers Rode Kill in the mall. Ruins by the work of the Ents and kissing his cheek as well as a story. But when he meets a ranger named Strider e Legolas and Aragorn accompany the hobbits from the inn along with an Unborn Soul xelhua who grows attached to them. They are conquerors. They rode up a hill ; and you Legolas, opposite of Aragorn and their lives after their.! tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, No Archive Warnings Apply, Underage, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, No Archive Warnings Apply, Underage, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (9), The Lord of the Rings - All Media Types (16), The Lord of the Rings - J. R. R. Tolkien (4), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Mild to moderate descriptions of injuries and wounds. Work Search: And, as time passes, sta discovers something about herself that she had never previously realized or known. Of course, Legolas is chosen. Aphrodite and Legolas stood in front with James in his mother's arms. That doesn't mean Thranduil was prepared to walk into the middle of it. But it's okay. Story Rankings as of 9/11/2022 Ember's (Aragorn x Reader fanfic) When you were younger, your parents were wrongly accused of a crime against the Elves. 0; mpe123: Looking for legolas/aragorn slash fanfiction 1; hanaheart: Looking for a Fic called "Love and Cure" 0; maidavids: I've put my Lord of the Rings slash stories up on AO3 0; hanaheart: Promo of my fic (Reasons to Hope, Reasons to Live) 0; kamy251: FOUND: Looking for Legolas .
Used Pirogue For Sale, 471 Ottoville Road Pago Pago Tutuila American Samoa 96799, Articles A