How defined do you want each plank to be? There is no training to prepare for every situation that you might encounter. New Hampshire Circuit Courts Natural color and graining patterns vary and impact the wood floors overall look. No tags have been applied so far. The Hon. display: inline-block; The rich, authentic character of genuine American hardwood is captured in each unique plank, providing timeless style and charm for years . A: My original mentors were in Chicago. It has nothing to do with the parties before the court. I also try to discourage incivility. I try not to lecture people; that is not the most effective way to modify behavior. I was most focused on people who had more experience in areas of the Bankruptcy Code where I was weakest, primarily consumer bankruptcy law. color: black; I also became a member of the panel of Chapter 7 trustees, and ultimately branched into state law insolvency issues involving the rehabilitation and liquidation of insurance companies and banks. I did not hire people who were straight out of law school, but rather looked for people with specific subject matter expertise, clerk experience, and people with whom I would like to work. Hearing scheduled for 4/22/2015 at 09:00 AM at Courtroom 1, 1000 Elm Street, 11th Floor, Manchester, NH. When I go out to lunch or out of chambers for any reason, I feel that I should maintain a sense of decorum as a judicial officer. A: What appealed to me most is that the role of a judge seemed to be true to my personal temperament. (1981) Professional Career Shareholder, Sheehan Phinney Bass + Green PA (1988-13) Q: Have you had to deal with out-of-town professionals who want to charge significantly higher rates than prevailing local rates? Another important lesson that I learned from David is that being a professional means treating people with equal respect regardless of how you feel about them or the position that they are taking. Character varies across wood species and collections. .widget-key { Tackle spills, spots and scratches the right way with our full floor care lineup. This structure makes engineered wood floors an excellent choice for installation on any floor of the home, including basements, and over concrete subfloors and radiant heating systems. When he was in elementary school, his family moved to Vernon, British Columbia in the Okanagan Valley, where he lived until going to the University of British Columbia. In terms of work allocation, the clerks read the pleadings and prepare bullet point summaries. Theres a whole spectrum of single- and multi-tonal designs to choose from. When you take the bench, all eyes are on you, and every word is recorded. How actively do you become involved in managing electronic discovery? Do you ask the question or do you rule without the information? margin: auto; Judge Harwood was elevated to the position of chief judge of the Bankruptcy Court on May 9, 2013. .widget-row.Libertarian { I tend to gravitate toward a perspective of balance rather than advocacy, of considering all sides of a matter rather than arguing for a particular outcome.

} color: white; Engineered hardwooduses a layered construction, with the top and bottom layer being 100% real hardwood. This expanded the breadth of my practice, which came to include more out-of-court restructurings, secured creditor work, and creditors committee engagements. Written cancellation for the conference or any excursions must be received by midnight on Monday, May 13, 2019 for a full refund less a $75 cancellation processing fee. filed a Divorce,Separation- Family case against Harwood Izabella in the jurisdiction of Los Angeles County, CA. I would come into his office with questions, and more often than not, he would point to a paperweight on his desk that said, What does the contract say? There was a startling high percentage of questions that could be answered by what the contract said. .top_disclaimer { Judge Harwood received his B.A. Q: How would you compare the stress level of being a judge versus what you did previously? I have suggested that parties utilize Judge Deasy as mediator, and parties have suggested Judge Deasy as an option to me. There were eight or nine people sitting in a conference room for the better part of four days. Ballotpedia features 393,636 encyclopedic articles written and curated by our professional staff of editors, writers, and researchers. This approach has tended to work to date. What are your thoughts on floors that show the natural character of the woodvariations in color, graining, streaks and filled knots and splits? ", Episode: "Emily andThe Good and the Bad", This page was last edited on 28 October 2022, at 09:57. When We welcome him to the Panel and look forward to working with him and his staff. This has made conflicts manageable. width: 100%; Bruce J. Sottile (Ret.) Genuine, authentic, beautiful - Bruce hardwood floors are proudly made in the USA with over 130 years of expertise. Q: What do you look for in a law clerk? I remember something that Bankruptcy Judge Haines said at Phase I: Sometimes you need to remember what your old self might have done. When you become a judge, you are occasionally tempted to abandon or rethink years of experience and judgment, but it is important not to forget the things that got you there. Counsel who does not appear to know what he or she is doing? This issue has existed since I started practicing in 1981, and I wish it would get resolved once and for all. Mostly, I learned by doing. Judge Harwood was elevated to the position of chief judge of the Bankruptcy Court on May 9, 2013. Would it be easier or harder to become a judge outside the district where you previously practiced? Q: Do you wear formal clothes under the robe, or is your chambers casual dress? He is a registered Democrat. Concord, NH 03301-3941, Judge Peter G. Cary, sitting by designation These floors are valued for their long-lasting beauty and durability. New Hampshire Probate Courts Demographics. [2], Prior to joining the court, Harwood was a director and shareholder with the firm Sheehan Phinney Bass & Green. I became a bankruptcy lawyer without realizing it. Sottile earned a B.A. New Hampshire Superior Courts A: Washington University School of Law in St. Louis. font-size: .9em; Bruce A. Harwood is a U.S. Bankruptcy Judge for the District of New Hampshire, appointed in March 2013.Prior to his appointment, he chaired the Bankruptcy, Insolvency and Creditors' Rights Group at Sheehan Phinney Bass + Green in Manchester, N.H., representing business debtors, asset-purchasers, secured and unsecured creditors, creditors' committees, trustees in bankruptcy and insurance . It took a while to get a sense of what could be decided based on a motion record versus a more developed record. Hon. margin-bottom:0px; An ABI member since 1989, Judge Harwood is a member of ABI's Board of Directors, past program co-chair of ABI's Northeast Bankruptcy Conference and has served on ABI's Board of Directors' Communication, Information and Technology Committee and as Northeast Regional Chair of the ABI Endowment Fund's Development Committee. I pray that people will feel similarly about me. While it was somewhat uncomfortable at the beginning and I might have benefited from more early training, I learned the importance of figuring things out on my own and not relying excessively on others. You can easily clean a low-luster floor with a dust mop or microfiber pad and nontoxic, hardwood flooring cleaner, even if children or small pets play on the floor. Plus, its easy to maintain just a regular sweep and occasional mop will keep your floors looking beautiful for years. We were encouraged to engage members of our litigation group when bankruptcy matters involved litigation, and we usually did. A: The biggest advantage that I would see in being a district court judge is the absence of ambiguities about jurisdiction and authority that seem to plague bankruptcy judges constantly. Position: U.S. Bankruptcy Judge. from Washington University. Micro-beveling offers subtle definition between boards. The debtor filed for relief just before McDonalds was able to terminate them, and I was introduced to the enigma of executory contracts, a term which I was surprised to learn had no statutory definition. from Northwestern University, and his J.D. They did not so much as give me instruction, but rather taught me to be confident in my own abilities. I suspect this would be the same for new judges dealing with Chapter 11s who previously worked primarily in the consumer context. Please check with your local retailer for sample availability in-store. 55 Pleasant Street Judge Harwood received his B.A. For example, even close friends might feel better introducing me in public as Judge Harwood. He also serves on the First Circuits Bankruptcy Appellate Panel. Learn how and when to remove these template messages, Learn how and when to remove this template message, introducing citations to additional sources, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Bruce_Harwood&oldid=1118690718, Articles lacking in-text citations from March 2013, Articles needing additional references from November 2021, All articles needing additional references, Articles with multiple maintenance issues, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, Episode: "Honey, It's No Fun Being an Illegal Alien", Episode: "What Will the Neighbors Think? } This case was filed in Los Angeles County Superior Courts, with Wendy L. presiding. The clerks generally do first drafts of orders and opinions, but only after discussing them with me. All of our hardwood flooring products have comprehensivewarranty coverage, including our Limited Lifetime Structural Integrity Warranty. U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of New Hampshire. A: Baby judge school had two phases. Position: Chief U.S. Bankruptcy Judge. He also was an extremely thoughtful person. Q: Why did you want to become a bankruptcy judge? Advanced Search; Citation Look Up . If I do that for one party or attorney, then I might feel compelled to do so for everyone. While they can be sanded and refinished several times if desired, you can also enjoy a look for life. The technology is here, but politics may stand in the way. U.S. Bankruptcy CourtConcord, NH 03301USA, Northwestern University, B.A. Another important early mentor was David Leibowitz. So, where do you start when it comes to selecting the right hardwood for your home? In addition to The X-Files, Harwood portrayed Byers in the spin-off series The Lone Gunmen, which aired thirteen episodes in 2001. Courthouse 55 Pleasant Street Concord, NH 03301-3941 Hearings held in Courtroom A Judge Peter G. Cary, sitting by designation Judge Michael A. Fagone, sitting by designation Judge Christopher J. Panos, sitting by designation Q: In that same vein, where do you draw the line on the appearance of impropriety? I have more control over my schedule, yet I am working as hard or harder than I have ever worked. Recent Activity. They } How about having been a litigator? Im not sure that I would have had the same opportunity to diversify my practice in Chicago that way, and the broadened scope of work reinforced the appeal of a bankruptcy-related practice; it really is a big tent.. In 1987, I moved to New Hampshire and practiced at Sheehan Phinney Bass + Green, all the way up until I was appointed to the bench. I spent the better part of two days preparing for my first hearing day, but when the calendar started, I found that 80 percent of the matters had been resolved while I was preparing and did not need to be heard. The ensuing two years of litigation taught me a lesson about the varied aspects of bankruptcy practice. A vigilante resident who was sued after firing a catapult at local troublemakers has been vindicated by a judge. In New Hampshire, the Chapter 13 motion docket usually has about 90 cases scheduled on a given day, although they are usually reduced to 4560 by the date of the hearing. .courts-container hr {background-color:#f0a236;padding-bottom:2px;}, First Circuit Court of Appeals U.S. District Court: District of New Hampshire U.S. Bankruptcy Court: District of New Hampshire, New Hampshire Supreme Court background-color: #f9f9f9; width: 43%; Do you prefer smooth and traditional hardwood like oak, red oak or maple that work for a modern-style home. I would first rely on cross-examination, but then I would feel free to ask. Business/Consumer? from Loyola University in 1955. I did not interview to become a bankruptcy lawyer, but rather fell into it. A: I participated in hiring the two clerks who are at the court now. Q: How, if at all, does the national political climate affect you in your capacity as a bankruptcy judge? The less natural character thats visible, like oak or maple, the more uniform the overall wood floor appears. Both of Judge Deasys clerks accepted job offers when he was planning to retire.

float:right; Bruce G. Iwasaki is a judge for the Los Angeles County Superior Court in California. background-color: white; I used to get hundreds each day and now only get a fraction of that, many of which are administrative. [1], Harwood received his undergraduate degree from Northwestern University and his J.D. All Bruce solid hardwood flooring is made in the USA with domestically sourced lumber. (1981), Shareholder, Sheehan Phinney Bass + Green PA (1988-13)  2022 American Bar Association, all rights reserved. 	vertical-align: top; Bruce Harwood is an immigration lawyer in Vancouver, B.C. They included Howard Adelman and David Missner. } Prior to his appointment to the bench, he chaired the Bankruptcy, Insolvency and Creditors' Rights Group at Sheehan Phinney Bass + Green in Manchester, N.H., representing business debtors, asset purchasers, secured and unsecured creditors, creditors' committees, trustees in bankruptcy, and insurance and banking regulators in connection with the rehabilitation and liquidation of insolvent insurers and trust companies. I believe that greater comfort will come with time. } Solely by way of example, many judges have been critical of BAPCPA, and some have felt compelled to rule in ways that they believe is inequitable. 	background-color: #f9d334; It's time to renew your membership and keep access to free CLE, valuable publications and more. How do you feel about each of the hardwood flooring features below? Engineered hardwood with a plywood core uses 5 to 7 layers of plywood, crisscrossed and bonded together. Live from New York and Hong Kong, bringing you the essential stories from the close of the U.S. markets to the open of trading across Asia. Listed in Best Lawyers in America He or she is in a position to exclude potentially important evidence or introduce potentially damaging evidence. 	Warren B. Rudman U.S. After a while, I noticed that I was getting an ever-increasing number of calls from other lawyers I knew with questions about bankruptcy issues, and I found myself conversant enough to deliver a few cogent answers. A: I have not yet had to deal with issues relating to electronic discovery. 	Chief Bankruptcy Judge Box 835 Charleston, SC 29402: Filing Preferences Form Orders & Operational Orders: Telephone: (843) 579-2600 : . Find Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and TikTok profiles, images and more on IDCrawl - free people search website. 	font-weight: bold; } These floors are valued for their long-lasting beauty and durability. 	color: white; They can also be installed over a concrete slab or radiant heating. served as a judge for the Los Angeles County Superior Court in California. Bruce was born in North Vancouver but then moved to Prince Rupert. AIRA members are among the most trusted and sought-after professionals in matters dealing with limited capital resources and deteriorating operating performance. I will sometimes play an active role in stay relief and adequate protection matters where an agreement appears to be achievable. Does it vary based on the circumstances? That is true to some degree, but it is not daily interaction and life acquires a different rhythm. 
The U.S. 1st Circuit Court of Appeals named Harwood to succeed Deasy (who has served on . A: We had an office casual policy at Sheehan Phinney for years. In those instances, I may try to help the parties bridge the gap and find common ground, but I do not become extensively involved. Harder wood species like oak, maple and hickory might be better in high-traffic areas. Is there another judge on whom youve tried to model yourself or who has had a significant impact on how you run your courtroom and treat attorneys and parties? "Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Advisors" is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. New Hampshire Family Division, Courts in New Hampshire New Hampshire judicial elections Judicial selection in New Hampshire. I would likely start with humor and move to outright admonition only reluctantly. One counsel is more knowledgeable about trial technique and the Federal Rules of Evidence. But thats not to say that Im not conscious of the newly imposed distance. width: 57%; I read both the pleadings and the summaries. Durable Hardwood Flooring for Life Oak flooring is renowned for its durability as a harder wood species. It is a tremendous waste of resources for parties and the courts. An. I wanted people who could best support me and help me be efficient. Bankruptcy? Q: Do you think it was/would have been an advantage to have practiced bankruptcy law before becoming a judge? He was appointed to the bench by former Governor Jerry Brown in 2012. Q: How did you know what to do in your first days, weeks, and months on the bench? How do you deal with these types of issues (if at all)? I didnt want to create an impression that I was learning how to fly when the plane was already at 30,000 feet. I dont believe it is the courts job to assist lawyers in overcoming the weaknesses of their case or their presentation. As a judge, there is a heightened emphasis on certainty, as well as what a particular ruling might mean for future cases. Hardwood flooring is installed over wood subfloors and is perfect for rooms on first and second floorsliving areas, bedrooms and even kitchens. Youre so far away from people and looking directly at them, rather than being shoulder to shoulder with them and seeing them in profile. To some degree, I think it would depend on the circumstances. .courts-header { font-size:150%;background-color:#334aab;color:white;} Heres a closer look at each type of hardwood flooring.

A: I did practice bankruptcy law, but I think it would have been advantageous to have been more of a litigator. The judiciary is being asked to do more and more with less and less. Bruce A. Harwood | ABI Skip to main content Help Center Join Today and Benefit Daily from ABI's 35+ Years of Insolvency Expertise. With Bruce youll find Oak, Hickory, Maple, Birch, Cherry and Walnut. Click here to contact us for media inquiries, and please donate here to support our continued expansion. Bruce Harwood was born in North Vancouver, British Columbia. Then, in 1985, he was elevated to the Superior Court, where he presided until his retirement in 2000. AIRA is a nonprofit professional association serving the bankruptcy, restructuring and turnaround practice area. I established a period of time (which is still pending) in which I would not hear cases in which lawyers from my former firm appear. Its difficult. Hardwood Flooring Made in the USA Bruce brand has stood for quality wood flooring in America for over a century. } color: white; font-size: 1.2em; margin-top: 1px; There may be a tactical reason that counsel did not ask the question. Cases by Outcome. 2. While they can be sanded and refinished several times if desired, you can also enjoy a look for life. Thats simply a fact of life in a small district, and I have yet to feel a need to recuse myself from cases based on how long Ive known any particular lawyer. I realized then that I needed to be more cognizant of the fact that there is only a limited amount of time to prepare and that preparing for non-hearings just isnt efficient. Hon. Okanagan Valley, where he lived until going to the University of The middle core comprises layers of crisscrossing plywood that are bonded for extra strength and stability. border:1px solid #FFB81F; He met Heather when they were in Junior High School Certain motions may be self-scheduled, other motions require obtaining a hearing date from the courtroom deputy. In those instances where I do not yet know how I am going to rule on an issue, I ask my clerks to draft a template of the record while it is fresh in everyones mind. When I started on the bench, I maintained that policy. Major Parties. Per Curiam: This is an appeal by Dale G. Nestor of an order from the Circuit Court of Tucker County granting summary judgment in favor of Bruce Hardwood Floors L.P., dba Bruce Hardwood, a Division of B.H.F.G. Hon. display: inline-block; He served as Co-Chair of the ABIs Commercial Fraud Committee; as program Co-Chair of ABI's Northeast Bankruptcy Conference; as Northeast Regional Chair of the ABI Endowment Fund's Development Committee, and as a member of the ABIs Civility Task Force. Filing Preferences Form Orders & Operational Orders: Telephone: Markets never sleep, and neither does Bloomberg. (1978) Washington University, J.D. I feel that I need to be, and can be, impartial, regardless of how long I have known counsel. That makes a great choice for living rooms, hallways and other heavy traffic areas. width: 150px; He joined the court on March 11, 2013. Neither counsel is asking the question(s) you want answered. Someone once told me that when you become a bankruptcy judge, you acquire a new group of 350 friends, namely, your fellow bankruptcy judges. } May 9, 2013. Bruce Harwood (born April 29, 1963) is a Canadian character actor best known for his role of John Fitzgerald Byers, one of The Lone Gunmen on the television series The X-Files. } How do I handle it? The Honorable Bruce H. Hendricks U.S. District Judge P. O. I attended the first phase about one month before I took the bench and the second about eight months later. text-align: center; Bruce was born in North Vancouver but then moved to Prince Rupert. font-weight: bold; Help expand Ballotpedia's elections coverage - volunteer with us, United States Bankruptcy Court District of New Hampshire, .infobox { Scraped edges look rustic, and each plank stands out. background-color: grey; Judge Harwood was program co-chair of ABI's Northeast Bankruptcy Conference for four years, served on ABI's Board of Directors (Communication, Information and Technology Committee) and was Northeast Regional Chair of the ABI Endowment Fund's Development Committee. We jointly hired the clerks to replace them. Judges Bruce A. Harwood Chief Bankruptcy Judge United States Bankruptcy Court District of New Hampshire Warren B. Rudman U.S. It took a while to get accustomed to being in the courtroom with such a different perspective. Motion Sensor. The following interview is with the Honorable Bruce A. Harwood, chief U.S. bankruptcy judge for the District of New Hampshire. Being the ultimate decision maker is both more gratifying and more difficult. I also was concerned about getting up to speed in Chapter 13 cases. AIRA's membership consists of accountants, financial advisors, investment bankers, attorneys, workout consultants, trustees, and others in the field of business turnaround, restructuring and bankruptcy. Solid hardwood flooringis milled from a solid piece of 100% hardwood and topped with a protective finish. A: I spent the first six or seven years of my career at Schwartz Cooper Kolb & Gaynor in Chicago, where I primarily represented debtors and committees in Chapter 11 cases. The same is true with email. I used to see a lot more of fellow attorneys whom I now only see in passing on the elevator or on the street. I have suggested strongly that parties consider mediation, but Im not convinced that I have the authority to force them to mediate. margin-bottom: 1px; This seems obvious in hindsight, but it was an important lesson to learn when dealing with textual questions, whether contractual or statutory. Ultimately, that will not produce results that people are entitled to expect and to get. They also require more maintenance than low-luster floors. On the other hand, Hickory offers unique, inconsistent graining that presents a more rustic appeal. A: One aspect of the national political climate that I have encountered in greater detail than Id like is the congressional budgetary processand last falls sequestration machinations in particular. Q: What was your legal experience before you were appointed to the bench? .widget-row.Democratic { padding-left: 10px; D.N.H.) Bruce Harwood (born April 29, 1963) is a Canadian actor who portrayed John Fitzgerald Byers in The X-Files television series, its first film and its spin-off The Lone Gunmen. You can select from solid hardwood flooring or engineered hardwood in up to eight species, including red oak, white oak, hickory maple, and more. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Hon. Bruce A. Harwood is the chief judge on the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of New Hampshire. There is really little that can be done about the heightened isolation; its just something that you need to accept and deal with. width: 250px; . He graduated in Theatre . Bloomberg Daybreak Asia. Floors with multi-width planks create a more rustic feel with your hardwood floors. A: Fortunately, I havent encountered this very often in the courtroom. For example, I never recognized how big an impact the phone had on me until it stopped ringing. Bruce America's Best Choice Butterscotch Oak 3-1/4-in W x 3/4-in T x Varying Length Smooth/Traditional Solid Hardwood Flooring (22-sq ft). I think that judges sometimes have to struggle to interpret the law in a way that makes sense, but yet is consistent with the statute. Both types of hardwood flooring are made with real wood and available in a range of species, styles, and levels of durabilitybut theyre constructed differently. Bruce A. Harwoodis a U.S. Bankruptcy Judge for the District of New Hampshire, appointed in March 2013. Both lend themselves to a more rustic appearance. What colors and tones work with the overall look youre trying to achieve? Administrative Oversight and Accountability, Director of Workplace Relations Contacts by Circuit, Fact Sheet for Workplace Protections in the Federal Judiciary, Chronological History of Authorized Judgeships - Courts of Appeals, Chronological History of Authorized Judgeships - District Courts. Harwood Bruce, et al. Q: Do you have a demeanor that you try to project from the bench? ABI Store Login Members Members Membership Why JoinJoinRenew Update Profile40 under 40 ProgramCommitteesMembership DirectoryDiscover ABI Member Resources I believe that having a judge as a mediator can be very helpful, but I dont necessarily prefer judges. Wood species refers to the type of hardwood used to make either solid or engineered hardwood flooring. Even on those days, I dress in business casual attire. It is not stress free, but the rhythms are different. Q: What advantages and disadvantages do you perceive about being a bankruptcy judge versus, for example, a federal district court judge? Another form of engineered flooring, Densitek core is constructed with a 100% real wood veneer top, Densitek core, and 100% wood bottom. padding-left: 10px; For added durability, we coat each oak plank with Dura-Luster (R) Plus, a multi-layer finish offering Bruce's highest level of protection. Judge at United States Bankruptcy Court, D. New Hampshire (March 11, 2013 - Present) Alexandria, Va. - The American Bankruptcy Institute announces that Bankruptcy Judge Bruce Harwood has been named to a two-year term as the Secretary for ABI's Executive Committee. I always said at the time that if I had to practice in a single judge district, there is no other judge that I would prefer to have in his place. Bruce A. Harwood is Chief U.S. Bankruptcy Judge for the District of New Hampshire, appointed to the bench in March, 2013. He was a chapter 7 panel trustee in the District of New Hampshire, and mediated disputes arising in debtor/creditor relations. font-size: .9em; Another mentoror perhaps role modelwhom I would be remiss in not mentioning is Judge James E. Yacos. background-color: #f9f9f9; He was a founding member of the Vancouver summer Shakespeare festival, Bard on the Beach. The width of individual hardwood planks affects the overall style and also how spacious a room feels. New Hampshire District Court Shareholder (1987); Associate (1981-86), Schwartz Cooper Kolb & Gaynor, American Bankruptcy Institute, Secretary (2019-); Director (2006-12, 2014-); Regional Chair, Northeast Conf. Solid hardwood flooring is milled from a solid piece of 100% hardwood and topped with a protective finish. However, the answer to this question is not always clear. You can choose from various species like oak, red oak, maple, and hickory. He also starred in the 1988 movie Earth Star Voyager. This site is maintained by the Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts on behalf of the Federal Judiciary. Some attorneys from Boston have appeared in cases before me, but their hourly rates have been close to the rates of the local attorneys who appear before me. There is a significant difference between arguing a position versus deciding an issue. One or both counsel is being uncivil. What was Baby Judge School like? } Bruce was born in North Vancouver but then moved to Prince Rupert. Opinions . Do you intervene or do you let the prepared counsel win the case? David is a very thoughtful person. Cases by Type. Overnight on Wall Street is daytime in Asia. Join Today! font-weight: bold; Hon. font-weight: bold; A: New Hampshire is not quite a single-judge district; Judge Deasy has been serving on a part-time basis as a recalled judge, for which I am very grateful.

Julian Lee Geddy Lee, Rha Trueconnect Connection Issues, Prospect High School Football Record, 5 Star Restaurants Lanzarote, Malice Mizer Mana Married, Articles B