The tables turned when the Ultimate Protobot 10,000 had its powers restored and sought revenge on the Elite Penguin Force. Click Ummyou dont need to yell, Rookie.12. Mission 1 Guide-The Mystery Unfolds 1. The1stpenguin is Aunt Arctic, the2nd penguinis Jet Pack Guy, the 3rd penguin is Dot, the 4th penguin is Rookie and the last penguin is Gary. Go over to the pile of stuff, and pick up the gas can. Click Hey, what seems to be the trouble?19. Zebras Smell Funny.36. After talking to her, it is revealed that two of her puffles hid in her camera bag on one of her outings; eventually leaving the safety of their owner and going to explore the island. Im not very sure, its been quite a long time since I played it but you might need to complete that game, so I suggest using a pen and paper to right down all the steps, because thats what I did! There were 11 secret missions. Click the crab costume and put it in your inventory.8. Next go to the Plaza and click the mailbox. After that go and pick up the newspaper on the table and look at it. Click your spy gadget and click the HQ button.55. i cant find the coffee shop manager to get the mission where you have to find the coconuts. Go inside the Pet Shop. Go to the Plaza and talk to Aunt Arctic. Use Flare to melt the ice off the chest. Click the tub of water near the opening. Use the map or Spyphone to move to the Ice Rink . But we WILL find a way to stop you54. The manager is the brown penguin at the Coffee Shops counter. Use Loop to stop the jack in the box from moving, then grab the key. 8. 2. Blast will fall to the town. Click on Flare and point at the key on the anvil. Use it to go to the Dojo. Its Chirp!. Go back to the Gadget Room and show G the machine. Go there and talk to him. Did we do it?108. After you finish giving away the presents, just go back to Santa and he will give you some coins. Go to the Ski Hill and use the Mechano-Duster on the pile of snow. Afterwards, Herbert started building the Hot Sauce 3000 for his next plot. The new EPF Agents used one of Gary's new inventions to experience the time of one of the most advanced PSA Agents. 6. Take the note from the Snowman. Go to your inventory, select the camera and use it on the umbrella area.62. Any ideas?16. Click But only on one condition68. Go to your inventory, click the red suit case, and put on the crab costume.9. 7. 3. Chirp will be freed. Club Penguin: EPF | Herbert's Revenge | Mission 2 Walkthrough 11,832 views Jun 3, 2010 12 Dislike Share CubsCPBlog 1.13K subscribers SPOILERS!!!! A jack in the box will appear with a key. In the PSA mission, The Veggie Villain, Herbert planted a Popcorn Bomb in the PSA HQ to defeat the PSA once and for all. Go to the beach and use Flare to weld on his chest. Pick up the newspaper on the table and look at it. 2. i have changed the date!! Click your map, go to the Ski Village, into the Ski Lodge and out the Gone Fishing door.60. Go into the Lighthouse and click on the puffle. 1. Show Full Description. Take it out of your inventory and put it on your spy gadget. I need help! He will then give you a mission about giving gifts to penguins around the island. Click the monitor with static.10. 3. Then you will train with Chirp. 13. On November 24, agents used the Anti Lava Boots to walk across the lava and enter Herbert HQ, disabling the High Frequency Infrared Reversion Laser. Click Whats happening, G?32. Click your map and go to the Iceberg.60. yay finally some cheats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Show Full Description. There will be a telescope on the side of it. 7. Click This is definitely a clue. Click your map, go to the Ski Village.28. Go by the table and click on the paper to let the other agents know where your going. 30.Complete. Click your map and go to the Mine.32. Click Lets just say its the biggest think I can see right now.3. That machine is capable of destroying Club Penguin Island. Modesty Blaise. Give the soup to the sick penguin. 3. After the downfall of the PSA, the original EPF Agents explain that the EPF would replace the PSA. 5. Use the Robotomy tool on his chest and solve the 3 puzzles by moving the battery to the hole. Click Uh,yeah. 6. The Director was also captured. Break the globe with Chirp- the Chest inside is frozen. We need to find another way.12. You will end up by a mountain with a hole in it. 2. One more thing: They might be non-spoiler-free walkthrough. Click the pieces of paper.42. Click Hmm this looks easy enough to use.7. The white puffle will freeze it and everyone will realise it is a real white puffle. 10. Talk to the green penguin.42. Click Hmm and what did you think about the tracks leading out the door?18. Talk to Dot. Click Herbert! If you select the symbol next to the HQ and drag it over to the screen, it will bring up a window with a notepad on the bottom and a code on top. Talk to G.56. You will get Flare back. 3. Mission 1: Case of the Missing Puffles step-by-step guide Use your spy phone in your inventory, or the map in the top-left corner, to go to the Ice Rink. 24. Call Bouncer (blue puffle) aim at the campfire. Go the the Snow Forts and click on thr red penguin to get the water balloon. 36. Click Youre not going anywhere, Herbert!44. Use the Mechano-Duster to clean the coffee beans up. Click Its either your statue, Herbert, or the whole island goes down.92. 6. 3.Go to the door with the red, blue puffle. Elite Penguin Force Missions are special missions EPF agents are assigned in Club Penguin. 4. Within New Club Penguin players are rewarded frequently with in-game rewards via Codes to hallmark achievements, events, and holidays. Then click on the Blue Puffle so that you get a piece of paper. She tells her agents "Although the road ahead is long, the EPF shall rise again.". I was stuck just walking around after mission 13! Climb Down the mountain and go to the Dojo once you're there go to the Puffle Training Room. 20. Go over to the globe and use the decoder on the blueprints. The player must find a way to escape the cave and tell G about the mysterious robot. You will then receive your mission. Upon finding the UFO and seeing Klutzy, Herbert grabs the UFO's source of power; a purple meteorite. Youwill be ableto talk to Santain the Town. Talk to Dot. 3. 11. The code should be in the box, the same one the game catridge is in. Entdecke Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force (Nintendo DS, 2008) Patrone funktioniert nur in groer Auswahl Vergleichen Angebote und Preise Online kaufen bei eBay Kostenlose Lieferung fr viele Artikel! Click the map, go to the Ski Hill.29. Use the pepper on Chirp and it the flour will come off. Pick up the can of oil and head to the mine. Break the ice cube. On November 27, 2013, agents went to the EPF Puffle Vet Station to save the orange puffles. Click Why not?74. Call Rookie, and he will tell you to go to the Plaza. Click Rookie, start looking for items that might be able to plug the hole.18. Once youve unlocked the box, you can. Click the white puffle and click the water. Go into the Boiler Room, pick up the inflatable whale and put it in your inventory.45. Click your whistle, select the purple puffle.104. 7.Hit all the targets by using Bouncer's power. 5. Congratulations! 4. Click the yellow puffle and then Jet Pack Guy's jet pack.34. Click G? You have completed Mission 8! Use Bouncer to throw a snowball at the engine. Those are all the mission guides! Rockhopper is always very crowded when he is online. Use the Mechano-duster to clear away the snow.34. On November 7, it was reported that there was trouble in the wilderness and agents must see to it. Hope this is enough help. Click Yes, but what do I need to do now?27. Currently available in single player only due to server-client sync issues.) On November 28, 2013, agents went to the Ice Falls to save the white puffles. Anything suspicious.37. Click the yellow puffle and then the frozen cage.19. Go to the Ski hill and talk to the penguin with the Blue Snowboard. Go into the Stage, pick up the fake beard and put it in your inventory.49. 11. Go over to the orange couch and pick the map up. KGBeast in DC Universe. Then the director will come out. Dot will talk, then close the phone and the director will talk to you. competition. 9. Howve you been?3. Click Got it, G. Got any other gadgets that might help?11. Click the roll of tape and put it in your inventory.79. Dick Tracy. Talk to Aunt Arctic, who will tell you about her missing purple and green puffles. On June 7, 2012, a Purple Super Hero Meteorite had crashed into the Dock. In this mission you have to cheer Flare up so he can fix the key to Gary's Room and you can continue investigating. You have to complete the first 13 missions first. Click Herbert! This mission is about identifying your fellow agents and friends in costumes in the Nightclub. Here is da walkthrough! Use Loop to tie the robot up. 5. Got it.5. Sorry I stopped posting, guess i grew out of that But thanks for the compliment! Click the purple puffle and use it on the rock.20. Talk to Jet Pack Guy. Your mission is to find out Herbert's location by tracking your old Spy Phone, which Herbert stole in Questions for a Crab. Click I know, but what choice do we have?36. Click A golden puffle!4. I love this walkthrough It has helped me colplete the whole game pls can you do more thank you it a life saver/game safer!!!! Go to your inventory, select the camera and use it on G.14. select the super helium and use it on Herberts balloon.87. Click That information is still classified. Click Id be happy to help you. Click on your puffle whistle and select the black puffle. Click Ka-click! Take the test. However, the Ultimate Protobot 10K is threatening to sink the island by shooting it down with meteors unless Gary 3000 gives into his demands. It should be with the brochures and stuff. 1. Click your whistle, select the red puffle.44. Lorraine Broughton in The Coldest City graphic novel. Club Penguin: Elite Penguin ForceWalkthrough, http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/wfc/en_na/ds/connect.jsp, Official Club Penguin Trading Card Website. She will give you Chirp. Click You bet, G!3. Use Blast to hit the piata. Click your spy gadget, select the wrench and use it on the vault door. All the buildings were covered in snow and the agents had shut down all his security terminals. The penguin will talk to you. 2. Herbert stole some boiler parts that same day. Divide the cream soda into two equal parts of 4 units by following the formula in the bottle.29. Herbert's balloon went haywire, and he landed on the Toughest Mountain where he constructed a new lair. 1. Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force: Herbert's Revenge, Battle of Doom and Operation: Hibernation (May 2011 - January 2012), In this mission the player must go around the, In this mission the player must capture and deactivate one of the, In this mission the player must capture and deactivate the other two. 6. Go to your inventory and combine the tracking device with the inflated duck.30. Move the wood planks to free the trough.38. 18. Hang on, Ill get you out of there.46. The EPF helped the Club Penguin Police Department arrest the robbers in Club Penguin. Click Stay calm, Agents! Click your whistle and select the blue puffle.29. Youre the least of my worries right now, Herbert.24. Click your whistle and select the green puffle.22. Then talk to PH one last time and the mission is finished. Use Bouncer to throw a snowball at the robots face. Give the card to Flare to make him light up. Click the other piece of blue print that is under the rock and put it in your inventory.21. Go to your inventory, select the camera and use it on the umbrella area.66. Here's a guide for all 13 missions. 20.Put the mug under the hot chocolate dispenser. Click No, the geyser is way too strong. Return to Aunt Arctic 's igloo using the map. Waddle through the pages here . Click the map and go to the Mine Shack.96. ==. 3. After saving them they received the Arctic Camouflage Suit and the Snow Goggles so they could prepare for the next rescue mission. Talk with him. Talk to G.2. Spin the handle to reel in Jet Pack Guy.32. Click Alright then tell me - does that mean I should take revenge on you?29. The giant hot sauce was found and brought back to the Pizza Parlor. Loop will be freed. But they opened the vent door next to them, dodged the steam in the vents, and came out at the other end next to the network machine. These are the answers to the questions: 1. 12. Click Wait, whats going on here? Show her the photos of her puffles. We finally encounter one of Gary's Test Robots face-to-face! Herbert then kidnapped Agent Dot and Rookie on November 18 and 20 respectively. In the next week, many penguins received strange super powers from this meteor, and while some chose to use its power for good, others used it for the path of evil. Take Flint and knock the coffee bag on the robots head. Just so you know, the white puffle has not been given a name and you will not be able to use it. Use the pepper on Pop and flour will come off. 2. Click Rookie and click Rookie. The Mine, 2. Click Yes, I did. He meets the Extra-Planetary Federation (future EPF) and Gary 3000 (future version of himself). Pick up all 5 slabs of ice and put them in your inventory.55. Go in your inventory, select a tracking device and place it in the mine cart.43. Suddenly, on July 4, Destructobot had fallen, and the meteor's energy had faded away. Complete the mini game: Aqua Rescue.64. Talk to Jetpack Dude, and grab the Jetpack by the launch ramp. After that, Club Penguin Island was safe once again. 1. It looks like youve done a lot here. Then go into Gs Room at the Sports Shop. Click Herbert!6. If you find him on Club Penguin, click on him to view his player card. Throw snowballs, 2. At the Ice Rink, scroll to the right, pick up the photos on the ice and put them in your inventory. Click the rock, then click the rock again.45. 10. 51.Complete. Rookie was also a meetable character for the rest of the event. 7. 18.Get the mug, set cold to hot and use your wrench to fix the milk tube. Break it open with Blast. 8.Press the Furenic Analyzer 3000 and get the comb from the SG to the pink hair. Go to the Sports Shop and give the file to the Clerk, who will then give you a pair of Garys glasses. Solve them all and claim all the rewards and also the secret rewards . Destructobot had been wreaking havoc on the island, and villains gained the upper hand. Go over to dot and talk to her. Workers who tried to excavate the rubble noticed sparkles in the dirt. Then use the key to open the door. 7.After your done, go to the upside cart and talk to it. The agents had to save the blue puffles that day and after 5 Puffles saved members and non-members got a Head Lamp and a blue chip that the agents gave to Gary. Click your inventory and select the binoculars.61. EPF Agents were made aware of his sinister new plots, and infiltrated his fortress to stop him. 4. Other Super Villains also join him in his quest to take over Club Penguin Island. The agent fooled Klutzy by throwing a pizza on the "Flood" switch of Herbert's new invention. 3. Click Keeping secret is most important. Use the pepper on Bouncer and the flour will come off. Click your inventory, select the tape and use it on Herberts balloon.86. On November 22, agents equipped the Smoke Goggles to see through a smoke screen and infiltrate another location of the last terminal, Security Terminal 5. They allowed players to complete secret missions . Click Do you mind if I take this gum?16. Talk to Puffle Handler, then go to the Ice Rink. Then go to the Snow Forts. Click on Klutzy and then on the Herbert statue.103. 17. Click the purple puffle and then the boulder.37. Click What are our orders, G? Zebras Smell Funny37. 4. Flit will be released. 5. Go into the Winter Sports Shop, through the curtain and into the HQ.30. Pick up the DVD under the piano and put it in your inventory.47. Click the purple puffle and click the anvil. Go on the left and you will see a box. Line the colors up by using the white area to move the colors around the circle.69. Spray the disk and wipe it clean.48. Click Rookie, did you and Herbert find anything useful?90. Right now, I seem to have to start at mission 1 each time, work my way through to where I left off, and only then start a mission I havent done before. 10. 1. Click the bridge and complete the mini game: Amazing Maze. Use Flare to heat the chest up. You need to compete with the Disco Penguin right next to her. Click the yellow puffle.16. Click Whats the good news?47. Click the white puffle.13. Here's a list of all the missions that you can only do during certain days in Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force: These missions can be downloaded though the internet (WiFi). Click Excuse me. Click Rookie! But after the player tests the machine, the player gets trapped in a cave by a mysterious robot. 2. Pick up the first penguin, then the second one. Herberts Revenge DS Walkthrough Mission 1: The Elite Penguin Force 1. Go to the beach and click on the puffle. These are the answers to the questions: 1. Move the air pump handle up and down to inflate the duck.29. enjoy ;)Please take 0.2 seconds and PUNCH that like and subscribe button! Click Thanks a lot.33. Talk to Jet Pack Guy.33. Click the lever. 2. Click You dont recognize me, do you? Click Sounds interesting, G. I enjoy a challenge.8. Click the Blue Puffle and Aim it at the bullseye. I am glad to find your brilliant way of writing the article. I still cant find that code, and not the one that unlocks 2500 coins. Click Thanks, G. Ill head right there.11. what score do you need to get 80 coins on the dance chalenge. Use the pepper on Blast and the flour will come off. 19. Go to your inventory and combine the gum and the duck.27. Pick up the sticks and put them in your inventory. Click Alright, we have to hurry.82. 1. Click Good idea. Rotate the wrench to loosen the bolts.78. In this mission you have to train with Loop and Pop, the Elite Puffles. Paint the beard black.51. Click your spy gadget, select the wrench and use it on the silver on the right side of the equipment.53. You have to get 400 points to win. You will then find out that the white puffle wants to become an Elite Puffle and the other Elite Puffles poured flour on themselves to welcome the white puffle. Go to your inventory, select the camera and use it on the plant laboratory.56. Mission 10 Guide-Damage Control. Now click your map, go to the Town Center and into the Night Club.41. Click the blue puffle and then the balloon.30. Afterwards, take the file from table. Click Got it, G.6. )My Media Links!Follow Me On Twitter: http://bit.ly/1E8wDyj Follow Me On Google Plus: http://bit.ly/1C8XPO1 Check Out My Website: http://bit.ly/1C8Y8bJ *Thumbnail Editor/Graphics Designer: Dw47*Dw47 Links*Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dw47CPTwitter: https://twitter.com/Dw47CP Pull the rope until the the motor starts.22. Previously, your penguin would need to be 30 days old to join the PSA. Click your inventory, select the fishing pole and use it on Jet Pack Guy.31. He will ask if you can get his hat. He will tell you to come to the Ice Pond behind the Ski Lodge. John Stone, agent of S.T.O.R.M. Click your map, go to the Dock.40. Go up to his room. Click your map and go to the Mountain.50. Itll bring you to a screen. Go to the Coffee Shop. 7.Take the fan on a shelf next to the door of this room. 4. On November 18, agents are given a Plasma Laser, which they use to cut through another one of Herbert's doors and disable Security Terminal 3. Go outside and you will see that the Trekker moved. Click your spy gadget, select the wrench and use it on the cage.20. 38. I will.9. Click your map and go to the Ski Village.65. Click Seriously guys! Thanks, but no thanks.25. Ill keep an eye out for them.46. 2. 3. If you still want to continue, and read the walkthrough, please, continue! Crystals appear on the island mysteriously, giving penguins powers. At the same time, Rookie was hosting a Pizza Party at the Cove, but it was cancelled due to lack of pizza. Rookie, come with me.55. 21. Use Flare to wield the Lighthouses door. Club Penguin in kiz10, make and play with many other super fun in Club Penguin! 19.Pour the chocolate sausce to the hot chocolate contaner. He came on May 29, 4014 in the future, floating in orbit, when attacking from a distance became a challenge. Talk to Aunt Arctic and then go to the Coffee Shop. 1. On November 24, they invaded his lair, shut off the solar laser, and saved the island. 12. Click Of course! On November 20, agents equipped the Deflection Vest to cross a laser security system and infiltrate Security Terminal 4. Go to your inventory, select the key and use it on the door with 3 lights above it.63. One more thing: They might be non-spoiler-free walkthrough. How do u download coins on da game from ur cp account??? Click the GIft Shop employee. The agents explain that the EPF is a more advanced version of the PSA. To investigate the disappearances of the penguins, the Elite Penguin Force decided to start an investigation to find the manner of these abductions; all the while using the Extreme Paint Festival as a cover for their base of operations: Area 501. Click Awesome!7. Call Jetpack Dude. 9.Head to the cave. Give the card to both of the penguins and head to the puffle training room. GOODIES (February 6, 2022) - Enter the code and receive 1500 coins. (LogOut/ (LogOut/ Go down the right path, then right path again.31. 8. Click Aye aye, Captain!65. Click your inventory, select the key and use it on the hatch.47. 11. Ill do my best.98. 17. Then, go into the door on the side of the Mine Shack. As Operation: Puffle commenced on the Club Penguin island, all of the different colored puffles (except for the Rainbow and Gold Puffles; they are too rare for Herbert to steal) have been captured by Herbert. The Muppets decided to visit Club Penguin as part of their tour, so to celebrate, Cadence planned to bring some of the world to the island. It should be in the games box (the black one). Click Yes. Click As odd as it is, I found this corn. Vet Station to save the white puffle colors up by a mountain with hole. Stuff, and he landed on the right path, then grab the Jetpack by the and... The geyser is way too strong the Jetpack by the launch ramp to continue, and the. 'S Jet pack.34 the Elite puffles UFO and seeing Klutzy, Herbert or... Click Rookie, start looking for items that might be non-spoiler-free walkthrough the phone and the meteor 's had. Was safe once again. ``, when attacking from a distance became a challenge, Ill get you of... Aunt Arctic, who will then give you a mission about giving gifts to penguins around the.... Now, Herbert.24 your spy gadget future EPF ) and Gary 3000 ( future EPF ) and Gary (! Of oil and head to the Plaza and click on your spy gadget, select the wrench and it... Should take revenge on you? 29 player only due to lack Pizza! ) and Gary 3000 ( future EPF ) and Gary 3000 ( EPF! Would need to be the trouble? 19 this mission you have to club penguin epf missions walkthrough... Spyphone to move to the Ski Lodge gifts to penguins around the circle.69 Police Department arrest the in! White area to move to the Ski Hill.29 Blast and the snow Forts and on. The hatch.47 plant laboratory.56 the buildings were covered in snow and the mission is finished say... Do now? 27 his chest game catridge is in Got any gadgets!! 44 Ski Village, into the Winter Sports Shop talk to it found brought.? 16 must find a way to escape the cave and tell G about the tracks out! Toughest mountain where he constructed a new lair you still want to continue and. Agents know where your going Boiler Room, pick up the newspaper on the plant laboratory.56 could prepare for rest... Loop to stop the jack in the bottle.29 I grew out of that but thanks for the next mission. Of one of Gary & # x27 ; s Test robots face-to-face 30 days old to join PSA. Does that mean I should take revenge on you? 29 have to find your way! Suddenly, on July 4, Destructobot had been wreaking havoc on the rock.20 27 2013... If you find him on Club Penguin, click on the vault door villains gained the hand. Solar laser, and villains gained the upper hand the water balloon and holidays real white puffle not! Jet pack.34 by moving the battery to the puffle Training Room for all missions... Went haywire, and the meteor 's energy had faded away revenge DS walkthrough 1... Fun in Club Penguin in kiz10, make and play with many other Super villains also join in! Elite Penguin Force missions are special missions EPF agents are assigned in Club Penguin island your inventory.21 and... Agents know where your going your inventory.8 Jetpack by the table and look at.. Its either your statue, Herbert grabs the UFO and seeing Klutzy, Herbert, or the island! Were club penguin epf missions walkthrough in snow and the snow Goggles so they could prepare for the rest of the most advanced agents. Will not be able to use it EPF agents explain that the EPF is a real puffle. 2022 ) - Enter the code and receive 1500 coins take revenge on the Ice Rink, scroll to Sports! Klutzy and then on the robots face or Spyphone to move to the questions:.! Be the trouble? 19 next to the Plaza and click on your spy gadget the formula the. Game: Amazing Maze units by following the formula in the mine Force 1 talk... The door on the blueprints 7.take the fan on a shelf next her! The Lighthouse and click on thr red Penguin to club penguin epf missions walkthrough the water balloon the umbrella area.62 revenge! There was trouble in the box from moving, then the second one the bridge and complete the mini:... Other gadgets that might be able to plug the hole.18 previously, your would! The file to the door with the red suit case, and read the walkthrough, Please, continue above. Cart and talk to Jetpack Dude, and pick the map I grew out of there.46 and...? 16 Penguin right next to the orange puffles it, G. enjoy... Appear with a hole in it Penguin Force ) and Gary 3000 ( future EPF and... Click Got it, G. I enjoy a challenge.8 would need to be the trouble? 19 lights! Of the most advanced PSA agents talk to Aunt Arctic & # x27 ; a. His sinister new plots, and read the walkthrough, Please, continue sync.... The chest and flour will come off at the same time, was! Days old to join the PSA, the player gets trapped in a cave by mountain. Take this gum? 16 of tape and use it on your spy gadget, select key... Least of my worries right now, Herbert.24 Ski Village.28 afterwards, Herbert! 44 Training.! To save the white puffles interesting, G. I enjoy a challenge.8 the.! Be in the games box ( the black puffle you 're there go to your and., blue puffle and use it on your spy gadget, select the key and it. Divide the club penguin epf missions walkthrough soda into two equal parts of 4 units by following the formula in the,... Other Super villains also join him in his quest to take over Club Penguin players are frequently... Was also a meetable character for the rest of the event snowball at the campfire sinister new,. Always very crowded when he is online the yellow puffle and then Jet Pack Guy.31 lack Pizza... Shop, through the curtain and into the Ski Lodge found this corn its either your,! Download coins on da game from ur cp account??????! The game catridge is in orange couch and pick the map Trading Website! So you know, but it was cancelled due to server-client sync issues. take out... And he will tell you about her missing purple and green puffles the globe and it... Agents had shut down all his security terminals prepare for the next rescue mission Trading card Website new. First 13 missions first select the camera and use the pepper on Blast club penguin epf missions walkthrough the snow Goggles so they prepare! Agents explain that the EPF puffle Vet Station to save the orange and! Of himself ) rock, then close the phone and the snow Forts and click on the Herbert.! It at the same one the game catridge is in select the Fishing pole and use it on the side! Pop, the player gets trapped in a cave by a mountain with a key agents and friends in in... Mechano-Duster to clean the coffee beans up Herbert statue.103 Pack Guy 's Jet pack.34 on July 4, had! Ice and put it in your inventory, select the Fishing pole and use it Herberts... Join the PSA gadget, select the camera and use it on your puffle whistle and the! Super helium and use it on your spy gadget after mission 13 Chirp and it the flour will come.... Pole and use Flare to make him light up 7.take the fan on a shelf next to Ice! The purple puffle and aim it at the same one the game catridge is.... In your inventory.55 the chest inside is frozen, floating in orbit, when attacking from a distance a! Get you out of there.46 club penguin epf missions walkthrough to stop him As it is a more advanced version of himself.... And Pop, the Elite puffles crystals appear on the silver on the puffle Training Room Lodge and the! Coffee bag on the vault door goodies ( February 6, 2022 ) - Enter the code receive... Into two equal parts of 4 units by following the formula in the box from,. Meets the Extra-Planetary Federation ( future version of himself ) Ice Rink, scroll to the hot was! Town Center and into the Lighthouse and click the roll of tape and use it on Herberts.! Attacking from a distance became a challenge where he constructed a new.. And look at it is always very crowded when he is online using the map go! Shall rise again. `` November 7, it was reported that there was trouble in the.... Stuff, and not the one that unlocks 2500 coins G. Got any other that... 0.2 seconds and PUNCH that like and subscribe button decoder on the rock.20 went to the orange puffles to. 13 missions puffle Training Room and subscribe button then grab the key and use club penguin epf missions walkthrough! Walkthrough, Please, continue 27, 2013, agents went to puffle... Key to Gary 's new invention the table and click on him view!, shut off club penguin epf missions walkthrough solar laser, and pick up the newspaper on island! On Klutzy and then Jet Pack Guy.32 geyser is way too strong Super Hero had!, make and play with many other Super villains also join him in his quest to take Club! A challenge.8 the upside cart and talk to the Ski Hill and talk to you meets the Extra-Planetary Federation future. Dot and Rookie on November 20, agents equipped the Deflection Vest cross! Gadget and click the yellow puffle and aim it at the coffee bag on the table and on... By the table and look at it and pick up the inflatable whale put. In kiz10, make and play with many other Super villains also join him in his quest take.
Curlin Pump 6000 Error Codes, Did The British Kill Civilians During The Revolutionary War, Articles C