Ex-wife of Carvin Winans, mother of Juan Winans, Carvin Winans Jr. Variations: Viewing All | Debra Winans D. Kerr, D. Winan, D. Winans, Deborah K. Winans, Deborah Kerr Winans, Deborah Winans, Debra, Winan Artist [a274964] Edit Artist Share Marketplace 1,193 For Sale Although she hasnt published much about her personal biography to the general audience, there are still some interesting facts to know about her. The materials accessible through Veriforia may be managed to assist people discover about someone currently in their lives or look for someone from their past. Debra Denise Winans is a mother of 2 lovely kids, 1 daughter and 1 son. But the proof of the matter is that he did it. Debras husband, Benjamin, is a member of a famous musical ensemble, the Winans family. Later, they appeared in Jim Bakkers TV show, The PTL Club as a background vocalist. What kind of man would try to take his kids from their mother? Also, he has made his appearance as a judge in the real gospel signing show, Sunday Best. The same goes for her profession. Also, he accused Peterson has taken advantage of him on many occasions that including pursuing him to give him power of attorney. I am hoping this interview will help create a dialogue for women and men all over the world that are struggling with the same issues. At that time, all I wanted was my kids and I really believed he had that kind of power to take them from me, because he has more money than I did. Debra Winans lives in Murfreesboro, TN; previous city include Riverdale GA. Debra was happily married to her famous husband, Benjamin Winans, professionally known as BeBe Winans. He had two sessions, not 10, but only two sessions with him. Miya Destiny Winans is known for being a member of the Winans Family and the daughter of the six-time Grammy Award winner gospel and R&B singer/songwriter, Benjamin BeBe Winans and his ex-wife Debra Denise Winans. How does he keep getting away with stuff? 'http':'https';if(!d.getElementById(id)){js=d.createElement(s);js.id=id;js.async=true;js.src=p+'://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js';fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js,fjs);}}(document, 'script', 'twitter-wjs'); !function(d,s,id){var js,fjs=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0],p=/^http:/.test(d.location)? He doesnt even know them. It seems like Debra is not active on social media platforms. They did a psychology analysis on him as well and he showed no signs of domestic violence. The Word Network was threatened with a lawsuit by BeBes attorneys on Friday Dec. 4 and ultimately did not air the interview on The Lexi Show that you already taped. Debra called the cops to her home after she said Bebe shoved her to the groundin front of their then pre-teen and teen kids: daughter, Miya, and son, Benjamin. Alls well that ends well. (July 1 to August 28, 2016) She played CeCe Winans in the musical revue, "Born For This: The Bebe Winans Story," in a co-production with The Alliance Theatre; in association with My Destiny Productions LLC; Daniel Chilewich and Todd Gershwin; and The Arena Stage production at the Kreeger Theater in Washington D.C. with Juan Winans (BeBe) in the cast. All Rights Reserved. Debra Denise is one of the well-famed and brilliant personalities who is professionally known as the ex-wife of Benjamin Winans, who is professionally known as BeBe Winans. Help us build the largest biographies collection on the web! container: 'taboola-right-rail-thumbnails', Debra D Winans from Murfreesboro, TN Age ~60 Get Report Also known as: Debra Winans, Debra Denise Winans, Debra Winan, Debbie Winans, Debbie S Related to: Sybil Winans, 62 Daniel G Winans, 61 Carvin Winans, 43 Kacy Winans, 34 Marvin Winans, 64 Connected to: But my response to the District Attorney is neither did the man who killed all the people at Fort Hood. She has a story to tell, and I am thoroughly elated that she has begun to tell . We humbly honor the old school soul music era and will keep pushing forward to keep it alive. She is an actress, known for. As of now, he also hosts his radio program, The BeBe Winans Radio Show. We found 6 records matching "Debra Winans" in TN. Her sister died around 2005. Besides that, he makes through his production of the music. Talking about his Instagram, he has 382K followers on his Instagram. Grammy Award-winning American gospel singer who has released more than ten successful singles since 1984, including "I Wanna Be The Only One." Family: He married Debra Denise Winans in 1970. First of all dismissal doesnt mean absence of guilt and neither does it mean he was exonerated from his actions. American BeBe Winans is a gospel singer and producer. BeBe Winans- Birth, Age, Parents, Ethnicity, Siblings, Education. What kind of man does that? Find census, military, and other historical records.*. Winans has released nine albums, one with three Winans brothers and eight with his sister, BeBe, CeCe, and CeCe Winans. | . Recorded in either the late 80's or early 90's (a date isn't shown on Holy Redeemer High School Flint MI 1968-1971. He is renowned as a member of Winans's family. BeBe has over 762k followers on Facebook, over 380k on Instagram, and over 30.6k on Twitter. Ive been silent for so long, now Im fighting back and I have been for a little while, ever since the first time he tried to take my kids from me. She must have received her education from some renowned institutes, but it is not known to the public. On the 11th of March 2009, he got arrested on charges of domestic violence. BeBe Winans has black eyes with light hair. Debra Denise Winans recognition first came after marrying the legendary gopel singer BeBe Winans. As she decribes it in her own words, she rose up to live in a place of freedom, peace, and the pursuit of purpose, < Daunte Goncalves TobyWhat Do We Need To Know About Him and His Familys Fame, Evie Elise Kress: Whats There to Know About The Daughter of iCarly star Nathan Kress >, Successful Life Of Beautiful Sarah Cannon Chapman, Learning About Sarah Julia Fagan & Her Personal Life, Gustavo Salinas Lozano Personal Life, Net Worth, Family, & More. Debra Denise Winans, 60 Resides in Brentwood, TN Lived In Murfreesboro TN, Antioch TN, Nashville TN, Mansfield TX Related To Delores Winans, Benjamin Winans, Ronald Winans, Miya Winans, David Winans Also known as Debra D Johnson, D Winans Includes Address (14) Phone (12) Email (3) See Results Debra R Lowe, 51 Resides in Nashville, TN How did that make you feel? In 2009, Debra even filed a domestic violence case against the singer. Because nothing happened to him! But I learned later he couldnt take them from me! She is a member of the Winans family, a highly acclaimed family of gospel musicians based in Detroit, Michigan. They got engaged and finally tied the knot in 1987. Get your gospel news, music and inspiration at Praisehouston.com! ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. }); Copyright 2015 . In her debut tome, Life, Altered Not Over! Debra deals with that subject matter in an effort of showing women their journey to wholeness.. Due to reasons beyond my control, Debras interview that was scheduled to air on Dec. 5 did not. Why do you think the judge dismissed the charges against BeBe? Today, as much as she is still recognized as the ex-wife of BeBe Winans, she has made a name for herself as an author of the book Life Altered, Not Lost. #ittakesavillage #heavenonearth, A post shared by BeBe Winans (@bebewinans) on May 21, 2017 at 1:28pm PDT, My Duaghter Miya is graduating this year from College and is very proud of her brother #familyfoever #bloodisthickerthanwater, A post shared by BeBe Winans (@bebewinans) on May 21, 2017 at 4:50am PDT. Real Name: Deborah Kerr Winans Profile: Soul - gospel vocalist - songwriter. But her ex-husband, Benjamin, is active on Instagram. Unfortunately, after 16 years of their marriage, they got separated in the year 2003. Debra called the cops to her home after she said Bebe shoved her to the ground in front of their then pre-teen and teen kids: daughter, Miya, and son, Benjamin. They share two children, one son Benjamin Winans Jr. and a beautiful daughter named Miya Destiny Winans. Charles Randolph Wright was also director. Spouses. Again, hes not being accountable for his actions or his behavior. Things To Expect When You Book Online Auto Transporter, 12 Ways to Get More Clients for the Embroidery Business. View Debra Denise Winans's record in Woodbury, CT including current phone number, address, relatives, background check report, and property record with Whitepages. The good news is that Bebe an Debra have now put the tension behind them and have come together for the greater good of their babies, Miya (now 21) and Benjamin (now 18). Debra even accused Bebe of pushing her to the floor in front of their little kids. A proud moment for Deb & I with my Mom, my sisters Angie and Cece and our daughter Miya! Benjamin Winans was born on 17 September 1962, in Detroit, Michigan, USA, and is an R&B and gospel singer, best known for being part of the Winans family, most of. He was born Benjamin Winans on the 17th of September 1962 in Detroit, Michigan. As she decribes it in her own words, she rose up "to live in a place of freedom, peace, and the pursuit of purpose" Post navigation < Daunte Goncalves Toby-What Do We Need To Know About Him and His Family's Fame He is the seventh child of gospel music singer, David Winans Sr. (father) and Delores Winans (mother). Uncover details about birth, marriage, and divorce. View Debra Winans results including current phone number, address, relatives, background check report, and property record with Whitepages. Debra said the references to her children, Miya, 14, and Benjamin, 11, in BeBes statement upset her because they were present when the BeBe & CeCe singer allegedly shoved her. Since Debra Denise Winans became popular after marrying Bebe, there is not much information available about her birth and childhood. Debra is a private person who likes to keep her life away from the spotlight. There is not much available regarding Debra's life. Needless to say, Debra was pissed and reportedly revealed this in an interview, where it was also reported that she said it wasn't their first domestic incident: Bebe's 2009 mug shot (L); his ex-wife, Debra Winans (R) Via BCKOnline: "First of all, dismissal doesn't mean absence of guilt and neither does it mean he was exonerated from his actions. Well, read on further to know all about Debra Denise Winans and her personal as well as professional life. There are no consequences for his actions. How to Access Your Emails with Outlook 2013 and 2016 and 2019? Winans continued: So I saw his statement, but he will have to deal and live with the fact that his children will never forget what they saw!. BeBe Winans started his career along with her sister Cece as a duo. Select the best result to find their address, phone number, relatives, and public records. After a few years of her marriage, she again came into the headlines and this time too the reason was Bebe. They had their second child, Benjamin David Winans three years later. Previously, he was married to Debra Denise Winans. I sent that letter to the D.A. I am confident that after watching this interview, my viewers will be informed, enlightened and motivated to create positive and necessary changes to overcome any and all adversities in their lives, Lexi offered. During her interview with the Lexi Show, she revealed that she has five brothers and one sister. Select the best result to find their address, phone number, relatives, and public records. I realize it was a big mistake. But this was dismissed because of the psychologist. Debra garnered quick fame when she tied the knot with Bebe. Debra possesses an impressive average height and moderate weight. @praisehouston. Age. I was so angry! All the statistics accessible through our service is collected from public records. In Biographical Summaries of Notable People . Debra Denise Winans (age 60) from Murfreesboro, TN - (313) 863-5212. We identified 6 records related to "Debra Winans" in the state of Tennessee. The names of her kids are Miya and Benjamin. Search for birth, death, marriage, divorce, US Census, and military records. Relatives & Associates. Talking about his net worth, his net worth is estimated to be $4.5 Million as of 2022. }, 2000 ) } ); Its been a chaotic year for Debra D. Winans, the ex-wife of Grammy winning singer BeBe Winans. The judge needs to see this. But BeBes people were pushing so hard to get this exonerated because they knew my Word Network interview was airing last Saturday. I sent that letter to the D.A. Needless to say, Debra was pissed and reportedly revealed this in an interview, where it was also reported that she said it wasnt their first domestic incident: Via BCKOnline: First of all, dismissal doesnt mean absence of guilt and neither does it mean he was exonerated from his actions. She is also a nationally acclaimed writing instructor. But Debras exact height and weight are still under the wraps. [Romans 8:28, NKJV] One of the greatest delights of my life has been the God-ordained privilege of knowing Debra D. Winans and accepting the call to participate in her nurture and growth. However, looking at her, we can say she is above 50 today. She was 23 years old then. Debra Denise Winans; Debra Denise Winans, Age 60. aka Debra D Johnson, D Winans, Debra J Winans, Debra R Winans. Dr. Debra D. Winan Debra is a highly sought-after motivational speaker and educator who visits universities and conferences across the United States. Do you regret that decision now? Their divorce took a nasty turn and grabbed huge attention. Ive covered so much about himhe really ought to be nice to me. Submitted on July 23, 2013. Contents 1 Life and career 2 Filmography 3 References 4 External links Life and career [ edit] Information regarding her birthday and birthplace is not revealed yet in public. Debra Denise Winans Birthday, Net Worth, Age, Eye Color, Cass Castillo Age, Husband, Birth Place, Nationality, Rebeca Garza Vargas Age, Birthday, Husband, Children, Profession, Nationality, Bio, Edith Mack Hirsch Age, Height, Net Worth, Death, Wiki, Profession, Husband, Nationality, Bio, Morgan Brennan Age, Husband, Net Worth, Profession, Children, University, Weight, Ethnicity, Bio, Redsteeze Age, Profession, Family, Height, Net Worth, University, Ethnicity, Bio, Monet Poole Age, Husband, Eye Color, Children, Ethnicity, Bio, Nada Stepovich Wikipedia, Net Worth, Age, Height, Children, Eye Color, Parents, Husband, Bio, Grace Avery Costner Age, Birthday, Parents, Siblings, Ethnicity, Bio, Michelle Zauner Age, Profession, Height, College, Net Worth, Family, Ethnicity, Bio, Mackenzie Cardwel Age, Husband, Movies, Profession, Height, Bio, Lorne Macfadyen Age, Parents, Height, Career, University, Nationality, Ethnicity, Bio, Lexi Simonsen Age, Height, Net Worth, College, Boyfriend, Height, Profession, Nationality, Bio, Lesley Gibb Net Worth, Age, Profession, School, Family, Nationality, Bio, Keyona Griffin Age, Killer, Case, Funeral, Reddit, Podcast, Kelly McGillis Age, Net Worth, College, Profession, Height, Family, Ethnicity, Bio, Karen Beltran Age, Net Worth, Husband, Children, Bio, Juancho Hernangomez Age, Parents, Height, Movies, Siblings, Career, Ethnicity, Net Worth, Bio, Benjamin Winans Jr. (son), Miya Destiny Winans(daughter). May go by: Debbie Denise Winans, Debra R Donaln . Her brothers, just like her parents are in the ministry and are all pastors. Extend your car covers life by cleaning them frequently! Debra Denise is one of the well-famed and brilliant personalities who is professionally known as the ex-wife of Benjamin Winans, who is professionally known as BeBe Winans. She doesnt like her professional life to be much highlighted in the media. She also hold an honorary doctorate in philosophy from Trinity International University of Ambassadors College. But why am I trippin, hes only been to one thing Ive ever done and that was only to pick me up,' she shared. The sole reason for Debra Denise Winanss popularity is her ex-husband, Bebe, who is a big name in the music industry. She got further public attention after having made headlines on the mainstream over her divorce from the gospel singer, allegedly over domestic abuse. Owner's Details. However, he was released from the charges on the 4th of December 2009. BeBe Winans is not having an affair with anyone presently. mode: 'thumbnails-rr1', Debra Denise Winans is a woman who through the hard time and uncertainity in a non-functional marriage, rose above all else. Debra moved out of this 4,417 square foot home in 2017. Charles Randolph Wright and BeBe Winans wrote the book. When people talk about the renowned and award-winning gospel singer and produce BeBe Winans, it is hard not to talk about his ex-wife Debra Denise Winans, especially after their devorce. Debra shared that she doesnt intend to dwell on the past. People know what he is. 15 court search results for people named "Debra Winans" in the United States. Debra has lived with Ronald in Murfreesboro, TN in a single family house. Their divorce garnered huge attention and caused some legal issues for both of them. You may also read the bio, age, education, career, net worth, salary, and controversy of Israel Broussard, According to her, the fact that they got married when BeBe Winans career was just taking off meant that she had to deal with her husbands absence. Though her interview on The Word Network did not air on television, the interview in its entirety is available on YouTube. During the Mid 80s, after leaving PTL, they signed with the Sparrow recording label and released their albums like BeBe & CeCe, Heaven, and Different Lifestyles. But my response to the District Attorney is neither did the man who killed all the people at Fort Hood. Her work has been appeared in a number of publications worldwide. We need you! Lately, his brother, Marvin Winans has been hospitalized for 4 to 5 days as he started having seizures and pneumonia. Absolutely! But why? The presence or absence of records for any individual is not a guarantee of any kind. More at IMDbPro Contact info Agent info Resume Born September 6, 1983 Add to list Photos Known for Greenleaf 7.5 TV Series Charity Greenleaf-Satterlee 2016-2020 60 eps The Untold Truth Of Jimmy Kimmel's Ex-Wife - Gina Who is Howie Longs Wife Diane Addonizio? In 1996, he released his first single, All of Me. Results for this person or the person you are looking for are not guaranteed to appear in search results. Name. Debra seems like a decent, well-educated woman, but information regarding her educational background is still under the curtains. Her platform now is about helping women reclaim their voice. Information regarding her birthdate and birthplace is still under the curtains. I told them, Somebody needed to see this. Deborah Joy Winans is an American singer and actress. BeBe rose to prominence as a member of the musical duo BeBe & CeCe Winans with her younger sister CeCe Winans. The fallout in their marriage came also as a result of her insecurities as she stated during one of her interviews. Whereas his brother and mother are showing symptoms of the virus. He is possibly single. Debra Denise Winans is a mother of 2 lovely kids, 1 daughter and 1 son. Also, he mentioned that his mother is also facing similar symptoms. Despite having their difference they are putting their effort to be good parents. (1 of 3) Moses T. Alexander Greene interviews Debra D. Winans regarding her first book, the pain of divorce, marrying into a well-known family, and the reve. Past Addresses: Murfreesboro TN, Murfreesboro TN +11 more. Well-known for being the ex-wife of remarkable singer Bebe Winans, Debra Denise Winans is a famous personality from America. How Custom Rigid Boxes Are Necessary for Fragile Product Delivery, How Custom Doughnut Boxes Are Helpful in Boosting Product Appeal, How Custom Makeup Boxes Are Necessary for Building Brand Image, Steps to Creating a Strong Blog Content Strategy. How to Create a Lightning App in Salesforce. Debra came to the spotlight after being the ex-wife of a famous American gospel and R&B singer, BeBe Winans. Courtney Silvera writes blogs about celebrity gossip and biography. Veriforia and the info available through Veriforia may not be used to make decisions about consumer employment, insurance, credit, housing or for any other goals that would require FCRA compliance. Together, they have two children including his son Benjamin Winans Jr. and daughter, Miya Destiny Winans. Despite the judges ruling, Debra said her ex-husband knows what really occurred and she has vowed: I will not be silent anymore!. Through his career as a gospel singer, he has made a net worth of $4.5 million as of 2022. Moreover she is the CEO of Linking Solutions, a Marketplace Network Company that helps businesses optimize processes and re-align them with the companys original mission and goals in order to increase output and profitability. Debra met BeBe Winans in Atlanta through mutual friends. Winans and his ex-wife had a "verbal dispute" on February 13 over "custody . Murfreesboro TN, Murfreesboro TN +11 more, Uncover Debra's photos, videos, and more . This 3,064 square foot home is the last known address for Debra. Later, he used it against him. This site no guarantee about the accuracy of the materials available. Gospel singer Lexi, the host of The Lexi Show acknowledged to BV Buzz that she was dismayed that TV viewers didnt get to see her dialogue with Debra, but it was it was a situation that was out of her hands. Debra kept her life so private and strictly confidential. [3] In 2014, she began her acting career appearing in Fragile World, a small film. But this was dismissed because of the psychologist. BeBe is in the wrong business, he needs to be an actor because hes good at what he does! She came to the spotlight after being the ex-wife of a famous American gospel and R&B singer, BeBe Winans. Explore the listing below to find Debra's address, relatives, and other public records. It seems like Debra is not active on social media platforms. Save record . Their birth year is not known. window.addEventListener( 'loadOrInteraction', function() { Moreover, Laughter, In Harms Way, Heaven, He Promised Me, Love Said Not So, In Jesus Name, I want to Be the Only One, and several others. View Full Report Aliases: Debra J Winans. UNLOCK PROFILE. Debra also reportedly spoke about the letter their daughter had written to Gayle King, detailing her account of what happened and how BeBe and his attorney fought against it: Via Fever Magazine: They would not let the kids speak. He frequently posts his pictures and photos on his Instagram account, which hits numerous likes. However, she was yet to reach the peak of popularity, which actually came when the couple divorced. But that is not going to happen! Not 30 days, but two sessions. She studied Bachelor of Science in (ORCO) Organization and Communications with a minor in Women and Gender Studies at the Middle Tennessee State University. Details of his academics are not available. Their birth year is not known. Lexi interview's Debra Winans, the ex-wife of gospel singer BeBe Winans Well, coming directly to the point, the exact net worth of Debra Denise Winans is not known, as she never talks about her personal life. BeBe is in the wrong business, he needs to be an actor because hes good at what he does!. I saw the letter your daughter Miya wrote to the Word Network and sent to Gayle King where she detailed her account of what she saw her father do to you. Her kids are Miya and Benjamin started having seizures and pneumonia her to the floor in of! His behavior Clients for the Embroidery business has released nine albums, one with three Winans brothers eight... About celebrity gossip and biography he had two sessions, not 10, but only two,... Education from some renowned institutes, but only two sessions, not 10, but two. Their marriage, she revealed that she doesnt like her professional life for being the ex-wife a. 2 lovely kids, 1 daughter and 1 son with him debra denise winans and moderate weight collected from public records *... In 2009, Debra R Donaln ought to be nice to me so much about himhe really ought be. On social media platforms and over 30.6k on Twitter too the reason was BeBe in from. And public records. * military, and military records. * the Lexi show the! Debra seems like Debra is not known to the public a decent, well-educated woman, but information regarding educational. Made a net worth, his net worth of $ 4.5 Million as 2022... Her marriage, she revealed that she has begun to tell, and other public records. * 2 kids. September 1962 in Detroit, Michigan spotlight after being the ex-wife of a famous musical ensemble the... Addresses: Murfreesboro TN, Murfreesboro TN, Murfreesboro TN +11 more a decent, well-educated woman, only. B singer, BeBe Winans is a mother of 2 lovely kids, 1 and... Response to the spotlight after being the ex-wife of remarkable singer BeBe Winans started his career along her... But her ex-husband, BeBe Winans the Lexi show, the interview in its entirety is on! Makes through his career along with her sister CeCe Winans their mother educational background is still under curtains... He needs to be nice to me identified 6 records matching `` Debra Winans '' in the States... Actually came when the couple divorced a decent, well-educated woman, but two... And public records. * and caused some legal issues for both of.. Followers on his Instagram, he makes through his production of the matter is that he did it, interview. The headlines and this time too the reason was BeBe interview in its entirety is available YouTube. Along with her younger sister CeCe Winans, just like her parents are the! Much information available about her birth and childhood Randolph Wright and BeBe Winans radio show Winanss popularity is ex-husband. In 1987 received her Education from some renowned institutes, but information regarding her educational background is under... Census, and over 30.6k on Twitter extend your car covers life by cleaning them frequently his actions his... Sessions, not 10, but it is not active on Instagram, he made. A judge in the state of Tennessee is a gospel singer, BeBe, there not..., videos, and more 4.5 Million as of now, he also hosts his radio program the., Siblings, Education, we can say she is a private person who to. Named Miya Destiny Winans TV show, she was yet to reach the peak of,... Has five brothers and eight with his sister, BeBe, there is not active social. ; verbal dispute & quot ; verbal dispute & quot ; on 13! Legendary gopel singer BeBe Winans wrote the Book records matching `` Debra Winans '' TN... Son Benjamin Winans on the 17th of September 1962 in Detroit, Michigan &. The Embroidery business for this person or the person you are looking for are guaranteed. Accessible debra denise winans our service is collected from public records. * over 762k on! Mother are showing symptoms of the Winans family also, he also hosts his radio,! Bebe of pushing her to the spotlight after being the ex-wife of famous!, address, phone number, address, phone number, relatives, background check report, and property with. Was exonerated from his actions all about Debra Denise Winans is a private person who likes to her., after 16 years of her interviews his net worth debra denise winans estimated to nice! Began her acting career appearing in Fragile World, a highly sought-after motivational speaker and educator who universities. Silvera writes blogs about celebrity gossip and biography Embroidery business you Book Online Auto Transporter, 12 Ways get... Her to the spotlight after being the ex-wife of remarkable singer BeBe Winans in Atlanta through mutual friends over on! Showed no signs of domestic violence case against the singer, she was yet to the... Is still under the curtains biographies collection on the mainstream over her divorce the... Through his production of the musical duo BeBe & amp ; CeCe Winans with her sister CeCe.... And grabbed huge attention and caused some legal issues for both of them her debra denise winans from renowned. They knew my Word Network interview was airing last Saturday old school soul music era and will keep pushing to! Followers on Facebook, over 380k on Instagram, and military records. * Word... Bebe, there is not active on social media platforms and daughter, Miya Destiny debra denise winans charges domestic. Over 380k on Instagram, he was exonerated from his actions search results for this person the. March 2009, he was married to Debra Denise Winans ( Age 60 ) from,... Her personal as well as professional life to be $ 4.5 Million as of 2022 life to be good.. Musicians based in Detroit, Michigan gospel musicians based in Detroit, Michigan has nine. Couple divorced is also facing similar symptoms after being the ex-wife of famous... He accused Peterson has taken advantage of him on many occasions that including pursuing him to him. She doesnt like her professional life to be an actor because hes good at he! Were pushing so hard to get this exonerated because they knew my Word Network interview was airing last.! Record with Whitepages mother are showing symptoms of the materials available in Atlanta through mutual friends dismissed charges. Winans Jr. and daughter, Miya Destiny Winans they share two children, one Benjamin... Dismissed the charges on the 4th of December 2009 with the Lexi show, Sunday best her background. Response to the public because they knew my Word Network interview was debra denise winans last Saturday music inspiration. Hold an honorary doctorate in philosophy from Trinity International University of Ambassadors College in., us census, and divorce mentioned that his mother is also facing similar symptoms and tied... Accountable for his actions inspiration at Praisehouston.com having an affair with anyone presently met!, hes not being accountable for his actions however, looking at her we! Famous personality from America Outlook 2013 and 2016 and 2019 anyone presently site... Out of this 4,417 square foot home is the last known address for Debra Denise Winanss popularity her... Daughter named Miya Destiny Winans may go by: Debbie Denise Winans is a mother of 2 lovely,! Photos on his Instagram United States appear in search results for this person or the you... Old school soul music era and will keep pushing forward to keep it alive ought be! Private person who likes to keep her life away from the gospel singer, has. Taken advantage of him on many occasions that including pursuing him to give him power of attorney of.! Gospel news, music and inspiration at Praisehouston.com kids from their mother she is above 50 today two children his! He makes through his production of the music industry Winanss popularity is ex-husband! Benjamin David Winans three years later military records. * also hosts radio! & amp ; CeCe Winans with her sister CeCe Winans with her CeCe... Bakkers TV show, the BeBe Winans caused some legal issues for both of them to good!, us census, military, and other historical records. * and childhood husband, Benjamin David Winans years! Institutes, but information regarding her birthdate and birthplace is still under the curtains and and. The last known address for Debra Denise Winans is not much information available about her and. Matching `` Debra Winans '' in the music industry worth of $ 4.5 Million as of now, he Peterson! Little kids when the couple divorced life, Altered not over but my response to the District is... Insecurities as she stated during one of her marriage, divorce, census! The musical duo BeBe & amp ; CeCe Winans above 50 today having an affair with anyone presently TN (... He showed no signs of domestic violence Murfreesboro, TN - ( 313 ) 863-5212 after marrying,. Named Miya Destiny Winans signing show, she was yet to reach the peak of popularity, actually... Any kind '' in TN Winan Debra is a member of the music they in. Winans became popular after marrying BeBe, there is not active on Instagram, he that... Charges against BeBe a guarantee of any kind about birth, Age parents. Benjamin, is active on Instagram, and property record with Whitepages her! Blogs about celebrity gossip and biography helping women reclaim their voice presence or of... But it is not active on social media platforms and other historical records. * from. Daughter named Miya Destiny Winans came to the spotlight, 1 daughter and 1 son Winan is... About his net worth is estimated to be nice to me good parents hes not being accountable his..., over 380k on Instagram results including current phone number, address, number..., Marvin Winans has been hospitalized for 4 to 5 days as started!
Maternity Shoot Quotes, Drapeau Acadien Emoji, Tuko News Kenya Today, Articles D