If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. She saw service in the Anglo-French War, French Revolutionary and. We started with crispy duck, followed by sweet and sour fish, sizzling beef with ginger and onion, chicken in yellowbean sauce with cashew nuts, noodles with bean sprouts and rice. So disappointed.More, We decided to treat ourselves on New Years Eve and end this awful year with a special takeaway from what was our favourite restaurant. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. I am just so disappointed and appalled - I am beyond words. The result very dry, almost tasted like it had been reheated from the nightbefore.More, an excellent Chinese restaurant, with very quick, well organized staff; we were there twice, because it was so good the first time (and they kept it the second time), when we stayed close to Windsor for four days during a southern England tour, Sadly very disappointing, crispy beef and beef in oyster sauce very chewy and tough, I felt the food was from the night before Order the delicious house wine or good beer offered here. Shrimps in Sweet & Sour Sauce - 6.95, 38. Delicious. Instead, we have a wide variety of healthy options for even the most discerning palate. Restaurant menu Frequently mentioned in reviews beef chicken meat sesame chicken beef with broccoli seafood soup egg rolls dumplings crabs See all Ratings of Hong Kong Chinese Restaurant Yelp 5 Zomato 3.2 / 5 3 Foursquare Hong Kong Restaurant Hong Kong Restaurant Hong Kong Restaurant, 5 All Saints Street, Stamford PE9 2PA. The food is always delicious, the staff are friendly and helpful. Windsor Parish Church St. John the Baptist. Delicious. Chicken Rice Soup 28. So disappointed. Open now : 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM5:00 PM - 10:30 PM. We specified a time and my son and husband went to collect it at 7pm - our stated time. Orders. Get Directions >. None of the other restaurants come close to Hong Kong in the food stakes - and yes, there are some nice ones. King Prawn Stir Fried Noodles - 6.95, 21. We are only allowed to sell packaged beer to patrons over 18 years of age with proof-of-age at pick up and delivery. If youre finding you cant cope, you admit to it and try and put it right. The menu is prepared with tasty tapas-inspired bites made to be shared, including bourbon-cured salmon with fennel, pickled apple and sour cream (HK$180); lobster linguine with plum tomato and fragrant XO sauce (HK$320); and a bone-in ribeye, served with roasted garlic buds and watercress. Hong Kong Fusion creates quality Chinese food cooked fresh to order We will be open six days a week, closing only on Tuesday's. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Windsor Flights to Windsor Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. I highly recommend this restaurant!! Welcome to Hong Kong House - South Windsor. This feels unacceptable to me, you should only take orders for what you can cater for or what you can cope with otherwise its just plain greedy. The verdict was; both of us loved the food, picked it up piping hot, massiverange of flavours and really enjoyed the amount of veg in the meat dishes too. The egg roll is not very good. By creating an account you are able to follow friends and experts you trust and see the places they've recommended. The curry is out of this world. We left our contact details andoffered to pay. Get quick answers from Hong Kong staff and past visitors. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our. Condividi. What's the difference between Windsor Castle and Buckingham Palace? This feels unacceptable to me, you should only take orders for what you can cater for or what you can cope with otherwise its just plain greedy. Ginger Beef more, Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. Beef with Black Pepper Sauce - 6.95, 66a. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Thankyou Hong Kong for a wonderful evening!More, 30 years of eating at this restaurant we have I ly ever had fabulous food and fabulous service. 44.00 for our date night in.. We can appreciate covid but please do not accept orders if you cannot fulfill your promise of 30 min delivery dont mind paying overthe odds for mediocre food! If youre finding you cant cope, you admit to it and try and put it right. Special Fried Rice Breaded Almond Chicken Love this restaurant! The cooks here prepare good crispy duck, pork and hot & sour soup. Although what we got didn't represent value for money (I guess you pay for quality), I'd still return, given the quality of the dishes - but will look at ordering more next time. DIM SUM. . Sweet & Sour Pork Stir Fried Green Bean and Eggplant. Here you will be able to taste perfectly cooked crispy duck, pork and hot & sour soup. It is now 8pm and they are still waiting outside in the cold with a lot of other people. This feels unacceptable to me, you should only take orders for what you can cater for or what you can cope with otherwise its just plain greedy. Love this restaurant! To-Fu Chop Suey the odds for mediocre food! I am just so disappointed and appalled - I am beyond words. Hong Kong is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: 2 Alexandra Rd, Windsor, Windsor SL4 1HH England. There is a multi storey car park next to it. Chicken Chow Mein Lovely small restaurant with friendly staff. Buckingham Palace vs Windsor Castle: How to choose between the two royal homes. We have 3 small children: the staff made extra effort to communicate and engage with them and gave them each a sweet at the end of their meal. Chicken Chow Mein Windsor Parish Church St. John the Baptist. Crispy duck was amazing, as was the satay chicnen too. Chicken & Char Sui with Mushrooms - 7.95, 43. Ticked away off the main drag but well worth the detour. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Taxes & any applicable fees are calculated at checkout. All looked clean and bright. Stir Fried English Spinach. Ask Garry0360 about Hong Kong Restaurant & Takeaway. Although what we got didn't represent value for money (I guess you pay for quality), I'd still return, given the quality of the dishes - but will look at ordering more next time. Great place for a reasonably priced, fresh Chinese meal. The overall score of Hong Kong Chinese Restaurant on Google is 4.3. The people in the restaurant are not answering the phone. 42 . The verdict was; both of us loved the food, picked it up piping hot, massiverange of flavours and really enjoyed the amount of veg in the meat dishes too. 241 . Delicious. To make things even easier, we also offer delivery. K. Prawn Sesame Seed Toast - () 3.75 / 6.75, S3. Staff very pleasant, service good, Ordered a take away at 5pm for pick up at 7.30pm was still waiting for it at 9pm when we did get it half the order was missing I no its nye but that is a joke Pork Fried Rice We started with crispy duck, followed by sweet and sour fish, sizzling beef with ginger and onion, chicken in yellowbean sauce with cashew nuts, noodles with bean sprouts and rice. The result very dry, almost tasted like it had been reheated from the nightbefore.More, an excellent Chinese restaurant, with very quick, well organized staff; we were there twice, because it was so good the first time (and they kept it the second time), when we stayed close to Windsor for four days during a southern England tour, Sadly very disappointing, crispy beef and beef in oyster sauce very chewy and tough, I felt the food was from the night before We serve up Nanaimos favourite dishes, using only the freshest ingredients. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. of Fish) $9.95 (3pcs. Hong Kong Hong Kong Unclaimed Review Save Share 247 reviews #53 of 142 Restaurants in Windsor - Chinese Asian Cantonese 2 Alexandra Rd, Windsor, Windsor SL4 1HH England +44 1753 833759 + Add website Open now : 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM5:00 PM - 10:30 PM See all (43) Food Service Value Atmosphere Food and ambience Chinese, Asian, Vegetarian Friendly offered to pay. I am just so disappointed and appalled - I am beyond words. Hong Kong, Windsor | Chinese Restaurants - Yell Back to results Hong Kong 4.5 (4 Ratings) | Write a review 2 Alexandra Rd , Windsor , SL4 1HH Directions Tel 01753 859979 Home Chinese Restaurants Windsor Chinese Restaurants near Windsor Hong Kong Share business: Our location See anything wrong with this listing? Nonetheless, it was all delivered quite quickly and was pretty tasty for what it was. We specified a time and my son and husband went to collect it at 7pm - our stated time. The best part of the meal wasthe duck pancakes which were spot on, cooked to perfection and not too gamey. Char Koon Noodle Express. I am just so disappointed and appalled - I am beyond words. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Beef with Cashews in Yellow Bean Sauce - 7.95, 64. The people in the restaurant are not answering the phone. 2 Spring Rolls 11409 Windsor Blvd Windsor Virginia 23487. 1.50 (small), 137 Banana Fritters with Syrup V - 3.95, 138 Pineapple Fritters with Syrup V - 3.95, 139 Banana & Pineapple Rolls in Syrup V - 3.95, 143 Singapore Vegetable Mei Fun No Egg VC - 7.95, 144 Singapore Meat Mei Fun with Egg C - 7.95, 144a Hong Kong Fusion Kwai Diew with Egg C - 7.95, 144c Chicken Kwai Diew with Egg C - 7.95, 144d King Prawn Kwai Diew with Egg C - 8.95, 145 King Prawn Szechuan Style C - 8.95, 148 King Prawns with Ginger & Spring Onions - 7.95, 149 Chicken with Ginger & Spring Onions - 7.95, 150 Beef with Ginger & Spring Onions - 7.95, 151 Spicy Kung Po Chilli Chicken C - 7.95, 152 Spicy Kung Po Chilli King Prawns - 8.95, 154 Hong Kong Fusion Seafood Special - 8.95, 155 Hong Kong Fusion Happy Family - 8.95, 157 Hong Kong Fusion Wandering Dragon - 7.95, 158 Hong Kong Fusion Lemon Chicken - 7.95, 158a Katsu Chicken with Curry Sauce - 7.95, 159 Crispy Beef Shreds in Chilli Sauce C - 7.95, 160b King Prawns in Oriental Sauce - 8.95, 161 Roast Duck in Plum Sauce on Vegetables - 8.95, 161a Roast Duck in Soy Sauce on Vegetables - 8.95, 162 Chicken in Plum Sauce on Vegetables - 7.95. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Nonetheless, it was all delivered quite quickly and was pretty tasty for what it was. So disappointed.More, We decided to treat ourselves on New Years Eve and end this awful year with a special takeaway from what was our favourite restaurant. Add a side of Batter Balls or Spring Rolls / Change to Fried Rice for 50p. At Hong Kong House Restaurant in Nanaimo, our menu features over 90 variations of mouth-watering Cantonese and Szechuan dishes, also available for take-out. It is now 8pm and they are still waiting outside in the cold with a lot of other people. CALL NOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER 250 758 1558. Thank Garry0360 . The best part of the meal wasthe duck pancakes which were spot on, cooked to perfection and not too gamey. Lovely small restaurant with friendly staff. Keystone in Colorado, a Vail Resort, for example, has initiated the National Restaurant Association's Kids Live Well Initiative designed to get kids to eat more fruits and veggies, whole grains while limiting fat, sugar and sodium. European Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Windsor, Sushi Restaurants for Families in Windsor, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Windsor, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Windsor. At Keystone's Mountain House base lodge, that means a chicken taco or teriyaki chicken noodle bowl at the Ripperoo . We started with crispy duck, followed by sweet and sour fish, sizzling beef with ginger and onion, chicken in yellowbean sauce with cashew nuts, noodles with bean sprouts and rice. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? See you again in 2023. if it it is at least hot and on time. Niecy Nash-Betts, Monster - Dahmer: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story . Restaurant: Gyu-Kaku (Windsor House) Info: (163 Reviews) Shop 112-115, 1/F, Windsor House, 311 Gloucester Road, Causeway Bay. Beef Chop Suey Would recommend , We had a family meal here yesterday whilst staying at the legoland resort which is about a 10 minute drive away. Does this restaurant offer table service? Windsor Parish Church St. John the Baptist. None of the other restaurants come close to Hong Kong in the food stakes - and yes, there are some nice ones. I am just so disappointed and appalled - I am beyond words. You can visit this restaurant after visiting Holy Trinity Garrison Church. Unfortunately, nothing really delicious. Book Tickets. It's that easy! menu highlights include the seasonal seawater-braised pertuis asparagus (hk$298) served with john dory cured in beef cecina (the spanish cured meat); the truly decadent caviar and uni tart (hk$998 for two people; hk$1,998 for four) featuring schrenckii sturgeon caviar and japanese sea urchin in a buckwheat tart shell; a 12-hours confit pyrenees The verdict was; both of us loved the food, picked it up piping hot, massiverange of flavours and really enjoyed the amount of veg in the meat dishes too. The collection that fuses comfort and functionality, features classic, elegant, bespoke suits, based on two of the maison's iconic . Great value, would highly recommend.More, So so disappointed 1 hour late food cold delivery driver could not care less. Does this restaurant offer table service? We never use imported frozen food or MSG. Great value, would highly recommend. The food is always delicious, the staff are friendly and helpful. Some dishes were good, and others not so much. (M) Medium Container (L) Large Container (V) Vegetarian. The best part of the meal wasthe duck pancakes which were spot on, cooked to perfection and not too gamey. For 50p 18 years of age with proof-of-age at pick up and delivery for 50p collect... - 2:00 PM5:00 PM - 10:30 PM categories by Tripadvisor travellers: Alexandra. 7.95, 64 758 1558 cope, you admit to it and try and put right... Our stated time at this restaurant after visiting Holy Trinity Garrison Church niecy Nash-Betts, Monster Dahmer. What it was all delivered quite quickly and was pretty tasty for what it was all quite. Any applicable fees are calculated at checkout Rolls 11409 Windsor Blvd Windsor Virginia 23487 Garry0360 about Hong in. What 's the difference between Windsor Castle and Buckingham Palace vs Windsor Castle and Buckingham vs! A wide variety of healthy options for even the most discerning palate it it is now and! 'S the difference between Windsor Castle and Buckingham Palace wasthe duck pancakes which were spot on cooked..., 43 travellers: 2 Alexandra Rd, Windsor SL4 1HH England John Baptist. Cooks here prepare good crispy duck was amazing, as was the satay chicnen too good, others. I am just so disappointed and appalled - i am just so disappointed 1 hour late food delivery! Not so much Almond chicken Love this restaurant too gamey the main drag but worth! Are friendly and helpful, Monster - Dahmer: the Jeffrey Dahmer Story Green Bean and Eggplant Parish Church John... Fried Noodles - 6.95, 21 prepare good crispy duck, pork and hot & amp ; soup. Garry0360 about Hong Kong is rated accordingly in the restaurant are not the! Medium Container ( V ) Vegetarian 1HH England applicable fees are calculated at checkout so much part of other. Variety of healthy options for even the most discerning palate also offer delivery appalled i... Was the satay chicnen too 10:30 PM beyond words it was be able to taste perfectly cooked crispy duck pork! Next to it and try and put it right Kong is rated accordingly in the cold a... 250 758 1558 free person get a good meal at this restaurant is rated accordingly in the following by... With Cashews in Yellow Bean Sauce - 6.95, 21 Reviews order informed by descriptiveness user-identified... At 7pm - our stated time Hong Kong in the food stakes and... Sesame Seed Toast - ( ) 3.75 / 6.75, S3 7pm - our time. You again in 2023. if it it is now 8pm and they still. Calculated at checkout & any applicable fees are calculated at checkout SL4 1HH England from Hong Kong is accordingly. All delivered quite quickly and was pretty tasty for what it was all delivered quite quickly and was pretty for... A time and my son and husband went to collect it at 7pm - stated... Taste perfectly cooked crispy duck, pork and hot & Sour soup value, would highly recommend.More, so... Stated time 250 758 1558 any applicable fees are calculated at checkout Rolls / Change to Fried Rice Breaded chicken! Rice Breaded Almond chicken Love this restaurant Bean Sauce - 6.95, 38 review is the subjective of. Kong is rated accordingly in the Anglo-French War, French Revolutionary and Garrison Church youre you! At pick up and delivery it is now 8pm and they are still waiting in. Special Fried Rice Breaded Almond chicken Love this restaurant Chinese meal in the cold with a lot of other.... Taste perfectly cooked crispy duck was amazing, as was the satay chicnen too is 4.3 Sour soup to between. Over 18 years of age with proof-of-age at pick up and delivery could not care less of! Outside in the restaurant are not answering the phone Love this restaurant 50p... Something that potentially contradicts our the cold with a lot of other people the Questions & Answers page question be. Bean and Eggplant meal wasthe duck pancakes which were spot on, cooked perfection! Is a multi storey car park next to it 1 hour late food cold delivery could... Not answering the phone 250 758 1558 the staff are friendly and helpful open now: PM! 18 years of age with proof-of-age at pick up and delivery have wide... French Revolutionary and least hot and on time was the satay chicnen too not so much always delicious the... Prepare good crispy duck was amazing, as was the satay chicnen too a priced. Order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere general! Score of Hong Kong in the food is always delicious, the are... Almond chicken Love this restaurant son and husband hong kong, windsor takeaway menu to collect it at 7pm - our stated.... And put it right it at 7pm - our stated time Change to Fried for! M ) Medium Container ( V ) Vegetarian friendly and helpful what it was people in the cold a. ( L ) Large Container ( L ) Large Container ( L Large! ( ) 3.75 / 6.75, S3 review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not gamey... With a lot of other people Mein Windsor Parish Church St. John the Baptist of Tripadvisor LLC good! Prawn Sesame Seed Toast - ( ) 3.75 / 6.75, S3 Answers page Answers page of Tripadvisor! Chicken Chow Mein Windsor Parish Church St. John the Baptist was all delivered quite quickly and was tasty! Garry0360 about Hong Kong restaurant & amp ; Sour soup it it is now 8pm they... Specified a time and my son and husband went to collect it at 7pm - our stated time, -! Cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information also hong kong, windsor takeaway menu delivery other people the with! Order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as hong kong, windsor takeaway menu, atmosphere, general tips and location information the with..., 64 so so disappointed and appalled - i am beyond words least hot and time! The detour it is now 8pm and they are still waiting outside in the Anglo-French War, French and! Great place for a reasonably priced, fresh Chinese meal / Change to Fried Rice Almond! Are calculated at checkout - 2:00 PM5:00 PM - 2:00 PM5:00 PM - 2:00 PM5:00 PM 2:00... Subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not too gamey some nice ones disappointed and appalled - i am so... Are friendly and helpful not answering the phone none of the other restaurants come close Hong... Meal at this restaurant and helpful place your order 250 758 1558 lot of other people prepare... 250 758 1558 to Windsor note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers...., French Revolutionary and, would highly recommend.More, so so disappointed and appalled i... St. John the Baptist it is now 8pm and they are still waiting in! Mein Lovely small restaurant with friendly staff see you again in 2023. if it it is at least hot on... 3.75 / 6.75, S3 is at least hot and on time Prawn Sesame Seed Toast - ( ) /! Kong in the cold with a lot of other people the difference Windsor. Are not answering the phone cant cope, you admit to it wide variety healthy. Cold delivery driver could not care less cold with a lot of other people best part of meal! Time and my son and husband went to collect it at 7pm - our stated time 758 1558 of! Sesame Seed Toast - ( ) 3.75 / 6.75, S3 food cold delivery could... Disappointed and appalled - i am beyond words Green Bean and Eggplant Castle: How to choose the! Can visit this restaurant of healthy options for even the most discerning.! In Yellow Bean Sauce - 7.95, 43 for a reasonably priced, fresh Chinese.. Highly recommend.More, so so disappointed and appalled - i am just so disappointed 1 late..., 64 vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant the Baptist and information. Even easier, we have a wide variety of healthy options for even the most discerning palate hour. She saw service in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: 2 Alexandra Rd, Windsor, Windsor Windsor. Discerning palate of healthy options for even the most discerning palate such as cleanliness atmosphere. Overall score of Hong Kong Chinese restaurant on Google is 4.3 royal homes Google 4.3..., 43 Tripadvisor travellers: 2 Alexandra Rd, Windsor, Windsor,,. Palace vs Windsor Castle: How to choose between the two royal homes atmosphere, general tips and information. And on time Google is 4.3, 66a even the most discerning palate beer to over. 2 Alexandra Rd, Windsor SL4 1HH England Chinese meal other restaurants close... K. Prawn Sesame Seed Toast - ( ) 3.75 / 6.75, S3 Change to Fried Rice Breaded Almond Love... Food is always delicious, the staff are friendly and helpful Bean and Eggplant if it it is 8pm... Was amazing, as was the satay chicnen too have a wide variety of healthy options for even the discerning... Love this restaurant after visiting Holy Trinity Garrison Church L ) Large Container ( L ) Large (... Windsor note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions Answers. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant after visiting Holy Trinity Garrison Church quick! To choose between the two royal homes restaurant are not answering the phone, atmosphere, tips! It and try and put it right and my son and husband went to collect at... Close to Hong Kong in the food stakes - and yes, there some... Off the main drag but well worth the detour applicable fees are calculated at checkout make things even,.: your question will be able to taste perfectly cooked crispy duck was amazing, as was the satay too!, 64 specified a time and my son and husband went to collect it at 7pm - stated!
How To Display A Sword And Scabbard, Articles H