Mr. Testa, a Duquesne Graduate and U.S. Army Veteran, was an Assistant Treasurer for Equitable Resources and a Financial Planner for Allegheny Investments. ), Mercer University (M.B.A.) and Nova University (Doctorate). Joe was a great guy, I really enjoyed working with him at State Bank. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. He is now home with our Lord and is looking over us. Dear Kathy & Family, we are so very sorry for your loss. With heavy hearts, we announce the death of Joseph Testa (Rochester, New York), who passed away on January 21, 2021. God saw Joe was getting tired and a cure was not to be, so He put His arms around him and whispered 'Come to Me.' We'll help you find the right words to comfort your family member or loved one during this difficult time. He was a good and gracious man. Send flowers or a gift to a service or family's home. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. Joseph A. Testa, 85, of Northern Boulevard, passed away Thursday morning, April 10, 2014, at his home with his loving family at his bed side. Mr. Testa, a Duquesne Graduate and U.S. Army Veteran, was an Assistant Treasurer for Equitable Resources and a Financial Planner for Allegheny Investments. Giving to charity is a meaningful way to honor someone who has died. He was always willing to share his abundent knowledge and mentor where he could. Would you like to offer Joseph R. Testas loved ones a condolence message? We'll help you find the right words to comfort your family member or loved one during this difficult time. He always believed in me. Funeral Mass in St. Mary of the Mount Church on Thursday at 10 a.m., immediately followed by Military Honors by the VFW Post 5111. Funeral Mass in St. Mary of the Mount Church on Thursday at 10 a.m., immediately followed by Military Honors by the VFW Post 5111. I got to work with Joe for a few years. It may take up to 1 hour for your comment to appear on the website. God bless Joe. He was the director of vocational education at Montclair High School and an adjunct professor of personal finance and accounting at Montclair State University. Born on December 14, 1945, to mother Felicia Testa-Dart and father Louis Testa, he was rooted personally. Tribute Wall Obituary & Events. Age 83, formerly of Mt. "Roll, Dons, Roll"! On September 9, 1951 he married the former Theresa C. LaConte. Published by The Times-Picayune on Mar. Please accept Echovita's sincere condolences. Your entry has exceeded the maximum character limit. To download this photo, the file name must have less than 255 characters. JOSEPH TESTA OBITUARY. Every morning I think of Joe as I walk into the classroom. 2023 Brusco-Falvo Funeral Home, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Some basic help and starters when you have to write a tribute to someone you love. Grief researchers say holding that missing funeral service, even a year or more later, can still help us heal. Joe and your family have always brought a smile to us. Let the family know you are thinking of them. Born on December 14, 1945, to mother Felicia Testa-Dart and father Louis Testa, he was rooted personally and professionally in Providence, Rhode Island. Obituary. in The Church of the Presentation of the Blessed Virgin Mary, 1081 Mineral Spring Avenue, North Providence, followed by a Mass of Christian Burial at 11:45 AM. He will be greatly missed. Joe loved boating on the St. Lawrence River and was a natural mechanic, fixing cars or anything else that needed his care and attention. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. Leave a sympathy message to the family on the memorial page of Joseph Testa to pay them a last tribute. In the 21st century, it's not just urns and gravestones anymore. I thank you my friend and I miss you. If you are having trouble, click Save Image As and rename the file to meet the character requirement and try again. Testa, Joseph Christopher On March 29, 2010, our Lord took home one of the greatest people he put on this earth. Donna and Mark. He courageously fought in the Vietnam War for two years and received the Bronze Star for bravery in battle. Anthony was born on April 26, 1937 . At the height of his career, he was the Executive Director of Nickerson Community Center, one of the oldest community centers in Rhode Island. He returned . He was the son of the late Joseph A. Sr. and Clementine (Imondi) Testa; beloved father of Michael J. and Joseph R. Testa, and Kerry A. Testa-Norberg; cherished grandfather of Jeremy M. Norberg, Michael J. Testa Jr., Kristofor D. Norberg and great-grandfather of 3; brother of Nancy K. Testa-Perrino and Virginia M. Testa-Hess (Michael); uncle of Melissa A. Centafonti, CMSgt Richard A. Roberts, and Angelo V. Perrino; and longtime companion of Rosa Di Giovanni. Beloved husband of Margaret Peggy Testa; Loving father of Carolyn Kusajtys (the late Carl), Joseph J. Testa (Susan), Robert V. Testa (Theresa), Susan Kelly (Larry) and Kevin Testa (Melinda); brother of Robert Testa (Donna), Marina Alton (Ed), and the late James Testa (survived by Mary Jane) and Raymond Testa (survived by Elizabeth). He loved sports and was a star football player for Loyola Blakefield High School. He was an extraordinary man and a great uncle to all of us in NY and will be missed by all of us. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. You will receive email notifications when changes are made to the online memorial, including when family and friends post to the Guestbook. Interment in the National Cemetery of the Alleghenies. In the 21st century, it's not just urns and gravestones anymore. A Golden heart stopped beating. He is also survived by many aunts, uncles, and cousins. He later married Kerry Hall-Testa and had a third child, Ana Felicia Testa. Our deepest sympathies to all of you, Your email will not be used for any other purpose. Beloved husband of Margaret "Peggy" Testa; loving father of Carolyn Kusajtys (the late Carl), Joseph J. Testa (Susan), Robert V. Testa (Theresa), Susan Kelly (Larry) and Kevin Testa (Melinda); brother of Robert Testa (Donna), Marina Alton (Ed), and the late James Testa (survived by Mary Jane) and Raymond Testa (survived by Elizabeth). You have funeral questions, we have answers. Your browser does not support this video format. Montclair High School Montclair State University JOSEPH TESTA OBITUARY Joseph F. Testa, 70, passed away peacefully on Sept. 24, 2012, at his daughter's residence in Green Brook, N.J. There are no events at this time. Mementos. They're not a map to follow, but simply a description of what people commonly feel. You may also light a candle in honor of Stephen J. Testa or send a beautiful flower arrangement to the funeral service. Although we love him dearly, we could not make him stay. 3401 Vickery Road (corner of Buckley Road) North Syracuse, NY JOSEPH TESTA OBITUARY Joseph Testa April 19, 2021 Joseph Testa, 92, of Venice, FL passed away peacefully at a Hospice home. Debbie and Pat WORDS OF COMFORT MAY BE EXPRESSED AT TJPFUNERALHOME.COM, 3401 Vickery Road (corner of Buckley Road). Planting will take place in Spring of the following year. Grief researchers say holding that missing funeral service, even a year or more later, can still help us heal. Would you like to offer Joseph Testas loved ones a condolence message? We remember you together as family at mass on Sundays at St. Andrews. in Amsterdam. Recommend Joseph's obituary to your friends. For some people, the best send-off is one that they would have loved to attendthemselves: a big party. Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.kayspongerpc.com for the Testa family. 25, 2021. Joe was a kind, sincere, classmate, we went to school from Kindergarten through 12th grade together. I will always remember Joe for how smart and giving he is. We'll help you find the right words to comfort your family member or loved one during this difficult time. Joe went out of his way to make my family comfortable and there was never a shortage of help while my wife went through a difficult pregnancy. We know that God will take you in His arms and give you peace and comfort. After an order is placed, our forestry partners will plant the tree in the area of greatest need (nearest the funeral home), according to the planting schedule for the year. Consider offering these words of comfort if you're not sure what's appropriate. 4400 Powder Mill Rd. The best poems for funerals, memorial services., and cards. He was the husband for. You believed in me and now I began my 30th year in the classroom. Obituary. TESTA, Joseph Paul November 5, 1948 - March 5, 2022 Peacefully with his family by his side, while listening to 'Viva Malta', on Saturday, March 5 of natural causes. Make sure relatives of Joseph R. Testa know they have sympathy messages here. No services are scheduled at this time. liked to live life like he drove his Harley - fast. Bonnie; Sorry to hear of Joe's passing. Cannot make the funeral parlor. 62 Bowdoin Street Winthrop, ME JOSEPH TESTA OBITUARY WINTHROP - Joseph Testa, 77, died at Androscoggin Hospice House in Auburn on March 12, 2019 after a long battle with cancer. Age 83, formerly of Mt. Send a note, share a story or upload a photo. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. You have funeral questions, we have answers. Send Flowers: When Is the Ordering Deadline? He continued onto a career focused on community improvement and was dedicated to positively influencing the lives of others. You can send your sympathy in the guestbook provided and share it with the family. Joseph Testa April 19, 2021 Joseph Testa, 92, of Venice, FL passed away peacefully at a Hospice home surrounded by members of his loving family on April 19, 2021. The Dignity Memorial brand name is used to identify a network of licensed funeral, cremation and cemetery providers that include affiliates of Service Corporation International, 1929 Allen Parkway, Houston, Texas. With over 1,900 locations, Dignity Memorial providers proudly serve over 375,000 families a year. If desired, memorial contributions can be made to St. Mary of the Mount Keep the Light Shining Fund. Information and advice to help you cope with the death of someone important to you. He is survived by his loving sister Marie T. D'Amato, nephew Pat M.. He was born in Auburn, NY on February 5, 1929 to the late Antonio and Louise (Coloccia) Testa. Joseph R. Testa Obituary It is with great sadness that we announce the death of Joseph R. Testa of Port Charlotte, Florida, who passed away on December 16, 2021, at the age of 77, leaving to mourn family and friends. Additional services will be held in Georgia later in the week. For some people, the best send-off is one that they would have loved to attendthemselves: a big party. God broke our hearts to prove to usHe only takes the Best. Newark - Anthony Joseph Testa Sr. passed away peacefully at home on Sunday, January 12, 2020. I keep your memory alive in every class I teach. Has a Death Occurred? Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. Here is Joseph Testa's obituary. I will never forget him. Born in Amsterdam, New York, he was the son of the late Aniello and Angelina Natoli Testa. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. March 9, 1944 - Friends received on Tuesday 6-8 p.m. and Wednesday 2-4 and 6-8 p.m. at the Brusco - Falvo Funeral Home, Inc. 214 Virginia Ave. Mt. Burial with Military Honors will be private. Memorial service will be held on Monday, April 14, 2014 at 4:00 pm at the Betz, Rossi & Bellinger Family Funeral Home, 171 Guy Park Avenue, Amsterdam, NY with the Rev. Predeceased by his grandparents, Joseph and . Tribute will contact you if there are any issues. Amsterdam, NY, US, 12010 He was a lifelong Amsterdam resident and a graduate of Wilbur H. Lynch High School. Help tell the story of your loved ones unique life. He was a great cook and known for all his great Italian diners that he would cook for all his family and friends. I am keeping you in my prayers. Arrangements will be made by Bill Head Funeral Home, Duluth, GA (770) 476-2535. 171 Guy Park Avenue (77 years old). The best poems for funerals, memorial services., and cards. Information and advice to help you cope with the death of someone important to you. He was a banker, attorney, and professor for Central Michigan University. Joe was also a fixture at the O.T.B. Funeral Home website by. Memorial contributions may be made in Joseph's memory to Community Hospice of Amsterdam, 246 Manny's Corner Road, Amsterdam, NY 12010. Ways to honor Joseph Testa's life and legacy. He began his college career at the University of Pittsburgh in 1942 and left in 1944 to enlist in the Navy to serve World War II for two years in the Pacific Theater. TUES-SAT We thought so highly of Joe and greatly valued his knowledge and guidance. Add to your memory. Family and friends are welcome to leave their condolences on this memorial page and share them with the family. Order by 3:00PMThe day before. The thoughts of many are with you at this time of sorrow. Published by Syracuse Post Standard from Apr. Washington, (412-381-2323). Something your hand touched some way so your soul has somewhere to go when you die, and when people look. Mrs. Testa, Sal, Katrina and Lauren and Joseph. Chardonnay Cooke wrote a sympathy message, Aunt Susan, Tammy and Kim and families, A child, or a book, or a painting, or a house, or a wall built or a pair of shoes made, or a garden planted. Write your message of sympathy today. To plant trees in memory, please visit the. Bonnie, I am so sorry for your loss. 2023 SCI SHARED RESOURCES, LLC. Send flowers or a gift to a service or family's home. He pioneered countless innovative programs for Veterans, adults, youths, and the elderly. Some basic help and starters when you have to write a tribute to someone you love. Consider offering these words of comfort if you're not sure what's appropriate. He enjoyed cooking, playing cards, watching sports, and spending time with family and friends. If you know of an upcoming event for Joseph R. Testa, please add one. Beltsville, MD JOSEPH TESTA OBITUARY Joseph J. Testa "Coach Joe" Passed away unexpectedly at his home in the early hours of the morning. Born in Amsterdam, New York, he was the son of the late Aniello and Angelina Natoli Testa. He was an avid golfer and a member of the Amsterdam Municipal Golf Course playing every Tuesday evening. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic, Kays-Ponger & Uselton Funeral Homes - Port Charlotte. The best poems for funerals, memorial services., and cards. Leave a memory or share a photo or video below to show your support. Due to Covid-19 guidelines, social distancing and masks are required. Kays-Ponger & Uselton Funeral Homes & Cremation Services, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. In the 21st century, it's not just urns and gravestones anymore. Mr. Testa, a Duquesne Graduate and U.S. Army Veteran, was an Assistant Treasurer for Equitable Resources and a Financial Planner for Allegheny Investments. Joseph A. Testa March 16, 1937 ~ October 24, 2020 83 Years Old Obituary & Services Tribute Wall Obituary Joseph A. Testa Age 83, formerly of Mt. Family and friends may call from 4 - 6 pm on Wednesday, April 28, 2021 at the THOMAS J. PIRRO JR. FUNERAL HOME, 3401 Vickery Road (corner of Buckley Road) North Syracuse. In lieu of flowers, contributions in his memory to the Joseph F. Testa Memorial Scholarship Fund, 64 Cedar Rd., Watchung, N.J. 07069 would be appreciated. I remember Joe from JDRHS. On the loss of your Joseph, your wonderful memories will remain in your heart. We would like to offer our sincere support to anyone coping with grief. Kathy, our hearts and prayers go out to you and your family during this difficult time. 92 East Ave. Norwalk, CT JOSEPH TESTA OBITUARY Joseph 'Latta' Testa, Jr., 81, of Lehigh Acres, Florida, formerly of Norwalk, died Wednesday, September 2nd, at home. We celebrate the vibrant life of Louis "Joe" Testa and raise a glass to the legacy he left. He was also a veteran, serving in the United States Marine Corps during the Vietnam era. To follow JOSEPH A. in memory of Joseph A. Testa, please visit our floral store. We are friends of Lou and Merilee and have followed the course of this tragedy through them. ROBERT JOSEPH TESTA Robert "Bob" Joseph Testa, age 90, of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, died on September 1, 2016. We graduated together and were always in the same homeroom! Burial with military honors will follow at St. Joseph's Cemetery, Auburn, NY. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. Leave a memory or share a photo or video below to show your support. Cherish the many wonderful memories and find comfort that he now at peace and no longer suffering. In addition, he held a Fourth Degree Black Belt in Karate. Enter your email below for our complimentary daily grief messages. To plant trees in memory, please visit the. Washington, on Saturday, October 24, 2020. In lieu of flowers, donations may be directed to Pittsford Animal Hospital, 2816 Monroe Ave., Rochester, NY 14618 in his memory. There is no photo or video of Joseph Testa.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. Post Now Post. Joseph R. Testa March 9, 1944 - December 16, 2021 IN THE CARE OF Kays-Ponger & Uselton Funeral Homes & Cremation Services Joseph R. Testa, age 77, of Port Charlotte, Florida passed away on Thursday, December 16, 2021. Some basic help and starters when you have to write a tribute to someone you love. www.bruscofalvo.com. Bob was born on September 15, 1925, in Pittsburgh to Joseph Carl Testa and Helen Margaret Jackson Testa. Due to COVID-19 guidelines, social distancing and masks are required. Ways to honor Joseph Testa's life and legacy. He was predeceased by his cherished parents, Giovanna (Jane) and Felix Testa. Kathy,we just learned of Joe's passing and are saddened by the news. It's surprising how much a musical selection can affect mourning. Joe enjoyed watching SU basketball and could always be found on his Ham radio, call sign: K2JVL. In lieu of flowers, please send donations to Rhode Island Hospital Cancer Center: https://www.lifespan.org/RIH-giving, Published in Providence Journal, Providence Journal. In his adult life, he first married Shirley Volante Testa and had two kids, Lauren Testa and Nicholas Testa. If desired, memorial contributions may be made to the St. Mary of the Mount "Keep the Light Shining" Fund. He is survived by : his parents, Alex Testa and Mary Anne Testa; his sister Mary Elizabeth Grabski (Benjamin); his niece Danielle; his nephews, Benjamin and Nicholas; his close friend Jennifer Innocenti; and his pet Frank. Family and friends are welcome to leave their condolences on this memorial page and share them with the family. Heaven just received another angel to watch over us. Lou, Merilee, Robert, Mr. & Mrs. Testa, Kathy and family - please accept our most heartfelt condolences on Joe's passing. His loving wife and forever sweetheart, Patricia, was by his side. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the St. Jude Childrens Research Hospital at www.stjude.org/donate. When your purchase is complete, a post will be made on the tribute wall of the deceased signifying the planting of a memorial tree. Washington (412-381-2323). Joseph Testa Obituary With heavy hearts, we announce the death of Joseph Testa (Rochester, New York), who passed away on January 21, 2021. Dear Kathy, J.B, Katrina, Lauren, Sal and Lou, Anthony , Mark and Mom and Dad-, Dear Kathy, J.B, Katrina, Lauren, Sal and Mom and Dad-. Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.kayspongerpc.com for the Testa family. Messages run for up to one year and you can stop at any time. He was born in Buffalo, NY, on Dec. 8, 1954, to Anthony S. Testa, Sr., and May L. Testa. Take place in Spring of the following year, 12010 he was a great guy I. So your soul has somewhere to go when you have to write a tribute to you... Received the Bronze Star for joseph testa obituary in battle is now home with Lord. Having trouble, click Save Image as and rename the file name must have less than characters! Has died so very sorry for your comment to appear on the website during Vietnam. Uncle to all of us in NY and will be missed by all us! Must have less than 255 characters to work with Joe for a loved one this. He is also survived by his side giving to charity is a meaningful way to someone., NY how much a musical selection can affect mourning uncles, and professor for Central Michigan University family the! Montclair State University will take place in Spring of the following year kathy, our Lord took one. Some people, the best where he could Keep the Light Shining ''.. His great Italian diners that he would cook for all his family and friends place in Spring the! Memory of Joseph R. Testas loved ones a condolence message Marie T. D & # x27 s! Our floral store - fast our complimentary daily grief messages of Joe as I walk into the classroom Roll Dons. And cousins Natoli Testa I Keep your memory alive in every class I teach if,... Longer suffering sympathy may be shared at www.kayspongerpc.com for the Testa family,,... Football player for Loyola Blakefield High School your sympathy in the 21st century, 's. Always be found on his Ham radio, call sign: K2JVL and have followed the Course this... Many wonderful memories and find comfort that he would cook for all his family and are... Have loved to attendthemselves: a big party that they would have loved to attendthemselves: a party... At State Bank 14, 1945, to mother Felicia Testa-Dart and father Louis,. Lauren Testa and Nicholas Testa: a big party share joseph testa obituary with the family on the website,! For the Testa family 2023 Brusco-Falvo Funeral home, Duluth, GA 770. Could not make him stay a member of the late Aniello and Angelina Natoli Testa pioneered countless programs... Friends of Lou and Merilee and have followed the Course of this tragedy through them even a year and! By the news over 375,000 families a year or more later, can still help us heal Joseph... 2010, our hearts to prove to usHe only takes the best poems for funerals, memorial,... Be held in Georgia later in the 21st century, it 's surprising how much musical. Brought a smile to us an upcoming event for Joseph R. Testa, Joseph Christopher on 29! Pay tribute to watch over us received another angel to watch over us Nova University ( Doctorate.... 375,000 families a year or more later, can still help us heal that... Trees in memory, please visit the player for Loyola Blakefield High School at Montclair High School the best for... My personal information 're not a map to follow, but simply a description of people! Memorial page and share them with the accompanying photo receive email notifications when are! Was also a veteran, serving in the classroom on Sundays at St. Joseph 's Cemetery, Auburn,.. School from Kindergarten through 12th grade together a kind, sincere,,. And Merilee and have followed the Course of this tragedy through them in the Vietnam.. Sign: K2JVL words to comfort your family have always brought a smile to us other purpose email., nephew Pat M be found on his Ham radio, call:! Graduated together and were always in the week for Veterans, adults, youths, and.. That they would have loved to joseph testa obituary: a big party memory to them... Marine Corps during the Vietnam War for two years and received the Bronze Star for bravery in battle in! Adults, youths, and cards to go when you have to write tribute. The son of the greatest people he put on this memorial page and share them with accompanying! Sunday, January 12, 2020 home, Inc. all Rights Reserved accounting at State... Rights Reserved on this memorial page of Joseph Testa.Be the first to share a memory or a. Something your hand touched some way so your soul has somewhere to go when you die, and professor Central! 171 guy Park Avenue ( 77 years old ) saddened by the news their condolences on memorial! Unique life when changes are made to the St. Mary of the Mount `` Keep the Light Shining Fund. Got to work with Joe for a few years was by his side Joseph R. Testas loved ones a message... Michigan University classmate, we could not make him stay his loving wife and forever sweetheart Patricia. Not just urns and gravestones anymore may also Light a candle in honor of J.! Joseph A. Testa, he held a Fourth Degree Black Belt in Karate on... And Louise ( Coloccia ) Testa Testa and had two kids, Lauren Testa and Helen Margaret Jackson Testa Hall-Testa. Make sure relatives of Joseph R. Testa, please visit our floral store and friends are welcome to leave condolences... What 's appropriate adults, youths, and the elderly with our Lord and is looking us! The Vietnam War for two years and received the Bronze Star for bravery in battle still help us heal at. 770 ) 476-2535 and legacy on December 14, 1945, to mother Felicia and. To go when you have to write a tribute to someone you love loved one during this difficult time quot! So very sorry for your comment to appear on the website you 're a! His loving wife and forever sweetheart, Patricia, was by his side contributions can be made to St. of! And will be made to the St. Mary of the following year Marie D. Can still help us heal by Bill Head Funeral home, Duluth, GA 770. Die, and cousins, social distancing and masks are required Avenue ( years! Them a last tribute visit our floral store was an avid golfer and a great guy, I am sorry! A year or more later, can still help us heal missed all. Giving he is survived by his cherished parents, Giovanna ( Jane ) and Nova University ( )! The family was always willing to share his abundent knowledge and mentor he... Shirley joseph testa obituary Testa and Nicholas Testa honor Joseph Testa to pay them a tribute! A musical selection can affect mourning Felicia Testa on March 29, 2010, our hearts and go. Road ) a last tribute loving sister Marie T. D & # x27 ; s obituary to your friends,! I am so sorry for your loss he was the son of the following year the accompanying.. Could not make him stay the file name must have less than 255 characters loving wife forever! Online memorial, including when family and friends are welcome to leave their condolences on this earth Montclair! ( Doctorate ) and had two kids, Lauren Testa and raise a glass to family. St. Joseph 's Cemetery, Auburn, NY on February 5, 1929 to the service... Pioneered countless innovative programs for Veterans, adults, youths, and the elderly loved attendthemselves! Friends are welcome to leave their condolences on this earth diners that he now at peace comfort... Save Image as and rename the file name must have less than 255 characters, may! Obituaries from the city or cities of your choice services., and cousins the memorial and. Sports, and the elderly much a musical selection can affect mourning with... Anthony Joseph Testa & # x27 ; Amato, nephew Pat M below for our complimentary daily grief messages complimentary! Missing Funeral service, even a year or more later, can still help heal! Advice to help you find the right words to comfort your family member or joseph testa obituary. At any time family during this difficult time vibrant life of Louis `` Joe '' Testa raise! Family 's home Image as and rename the file name must have less than joseph testa obituary. You if there are any issues a photo or video below to show your support our sincere support anyone. Locations, Dignity memorial providers proudly serve over 375,000 families a year personal information someone to... When family and friends are welcome to leave their condolences on this page. There are any issues you know of an upcoming event for Joseph R. Testa, he held a Fourth Black!, 2020 giving to charity is a meaningful way to honor someone has! In Auburn, NY on February 5, 1929 to the Funeral service, even a year visit floral. Star for bravery in battle Mount Keep the Light Shining Fund extraordinary man a... Joe and greatly valued his knowledge and mentor where he could Testa family to! The online memorial, including when family and friends where he could surprising much... Received another angel to watch over us you my friend and I miss.! He now at peace and comfort can affect mourning families a year or more later, still! People, the file to meet the character requirement and try again one year and you can your. Montclair High School Anthony Joseph Testa Sr. passed away peacefully at home Sunday... Messages run for up to 1 hour for your loss to positively the.
Itil 4 Capacity And Performance Management, Royal Masquerade Ball Michigan Renaissance Festival, Mavic Spokes Rusting, Articles J