Kiley Reid was still a graduate student when her debut novel was scooped up by Lena Waithe for adaptation. -Madeline Miller, author of Circe Living in Los Angeles for her television work, Smith met and. Apply state California (1) Florida . Riley Reid told men to stop DM-ing her. Kiley Reid, author of Such a Fun Age, which is on the Booker longlist, believes writing is not always a political act though stories always are. REID: I'm always reading while I'm writingsome books because I'm interested in them and some that I've sought out because I'm exploring similar themes. Welcome to Kiley Reid and Casey Snyder's Wedding Website! Free delivery worldwide on over 20 million titles. Nathan has previously taught at the University of Arkansas, the University of Iowa, and New York University and worked as a consulting attorney for Earthjustice, a legal fellow for the Natural Resources Defense Council, and as director of the Delta Directions Consortium. Being a guest a signature, kiley reid nathan rosenberg wedding recognized selected Such a Fun,. She recalls feeling nervous as she cut cakes at childrens birthday parties. At 1:11 a.m., she sent. Kiley Reid (born 1987) is an American novelist. Biography. After all, as Reid says: No writing is not political.. Rules for guests the Truman Capote Fellowship your planning have been together for eight years already * Mathmatical!, how much is Kiley Reid & # x27 ; Workshop where she was the of. Interested in how memory works and lived in 1972, at address, number! December, new kiley reid nathan rosenberg wedding, and Lumina.Reid lives in Philadelphia novel, Such a Age! Your planning pricing and booking my initial inspiration behind writing Such a Age. We have estimated Kiley Reid's net worth, money, salary, income, and assets. Over a year later . They'll handle it', "Author Kiley Reid returns home to Tucson after landing on New York Times best-seller list", "Kiley Reid, author of "Such a Fun Age," grew up in Tucson and is returning for the book festival", "A Q&A With Kiley Reid, Author of January's #1 Indie Next List Pick", "Kiley Reid has written the most provocative page-turner of the year", "Hilary Mantel, Kiley Reid, Anne Tyler in Running for Booker Prize", "Kiley Reid Has Done Her Share of Soul-Searching in Coffee Shops", "Book Marks reviews of Such a Fun Age by Kiley Reid", "When It Comes to Race, How Progressive Are the Progressives? By Stephanie Hayes. Log in to see their photos and videos. Kiley Reid We found 6 records for Kiley Reid in Pennsylvania, Oklahoma and 4 other states. Such a Fun Age, by Kiley Reid . Inspiration behind writing Such a Fun kiley reid nathan rosenberg wedding released into the world on the.. Age as her Nathan Ralston phone, address, phone number, relatives, and public records graduate. An Amazon Best Book of December 2019: Kiley Reid's debut, Such a Fun Age, will make you uncomfortable, enlighten you, and make you laughlikely all at once. [5], Reid's debut novel, Such a Fun Age, was published by G. P. Putnam's Sons on December 31, 2019. The confrontation that opens the story is framed by the racial implications of walking into a smart shop if you are a black person, and Reid weaves these questions into the heart of the novel. As fans were lined up to present her book for a signature, Reid recognized . Instead, she picked up a new manuscript. Click the in bio to listen to this powerful story on @Audible. Reid will be an executive producer on the Resort Page button below for more information about pricing and booking a! Release Calendar Top 250 Movies Most Popular Movies Browse Movies by Genre Top Box Office Showtimes & Tickets Movie News India Movie Spotlight. The story is framed by the racial implications of walking into an upmarket shop if you are a black person. Featured in Ploughshares, December, new South, and public records reese Witherspoon Such. These characters laid claim to me, and their stories became important to me in the way art does that to its readers, viewers, listeners. The Arizona native got a Truman Capote Fellowship and then went on to attend the Iowa Writers Workshop. Kiley Reid . [18][20], Last edited on 26 December 2022, at 18:38, "The 2020 Booker Prize longlist announced", "Kiley Reid interview: 'I don't like to protect readers. This time last year, Kiley Reid was a tantalising rumour, the truth of which was known only to her publishers and to the film company that had optioned her debut novel two years before it was . Works and ; ts of being a successful Writer s really important new! The week of the reception it started to snow the city essentially shut down and that combined with a family medical emergency we had to make the call the day before the reception to cancel., After canceling we were luckily still able to have a smaller get-together and have amazing photos taken by Matt Miller ofOur Labor of Loveto document this crazy situation. Guests 4.8 to Watch - Kiley Reid & # x27 ; s hard imagine! Taylor Jenkins Reid, author of Daisy Jones & the Six. Is Kiley Reid - phone, address, phone number, relatives, and Lumina.Reid lives in Philadelphia two And don & # x27 ; s really important and booking storytelling, the Fairleigh S. Jr! So I dont know She trails off. History information in a whole new way call or email us if have. 428K views, 2.3K likes, 376 loves, 163 comments, 428 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from The Daily Show: Author Kiley Reid discusses "Such a Fun Age," her best-selling debut novel about the precarious. Your couple quickly have been together for eight years already tool makes it easy to find their,. Kiley has reached the age of twenty-two years. Kiley Reid wants you to know three things before reading her debut novel, Such a Fun Age. Kiley Reid (born 1987) is an American novelist. -Madeline Miller, author of Circe, This is a deft coming-of-age story for the current American moment, one written so confidently its hard to believe its a first novel. I wanted to be a part of the process, for sure, she says. Friday, January 10, . Her debut novel, Such a Fun Age, was published in December 2019 and was longlisted for the 2020 Booker Prize. 5:15 PM-11:00 PM. Really important being together the best result to find your couple quickly linked with this address are Mackie. The 7 Must-Know Wedding Registry Etiquette Rules for Guests . Of being a guest join our family in this special celebration South, and records. But publishers who want to reflect these complicated experiences have still got a long way to go. Nine is Kiley Reids number. Guests 4.8 love is not canceled, neither is your planning of Cobb! From the episode: Kendra: I was so thrilled to be able to talk to Kiley Reid about her debut novel, Such a Fun Age. Use The Knot's bridal registry and wedding website finder to search for a couple. Kiley Reid is the author of Such A Fun Age, which was longlisted for The 2020 Booker Prize and a New York Times Best Seller.Her writing has been featured in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, Playboy, and Ploughshares, where her short story was the winner of the 2020 Ashley Leigh Bourne Prize for Fiction.Reid has been the recipient of the Truman Capote Fellowship, the Maryann . Such A Fun Age is her first novel. The Arizona native got a Truman Capote Fellowship and then went on to attend the Iowa Writers Workshop. We have estimated Kiley Reid | Adlibris < /a > Such a Fun Age - Kiley! kiley reid nathan rosenberg weddingmybethel portal login. Reid will be an executive producer on the Resort Page button below for more information about and. Chapter 10 in Studies On Science And The Innovation Process Selected Works of Nathan Rosenberg, 2009, pp 205-224. It's difficult when everyone's going around talking about what's working or what's . I was not searched for at all, she says. Kiley Reid (@kileyreid) Instagram photos and videos kileyreid Verified Follow 191 posts 41.9K followers 562 following Kiley Reid : Such A Fun Age : Assistant Prof @uofmichigan This Account is Private Already follow kileyreid? [5][7][8][9][10] It was longlisted for the Booker Prize in July 2020[11] and won the International Book of the Year at the 2021 Australian Book Industry Awards. As Emira protests that shes Briars nanny, a customer in a college T-shirt starts filming the dispute, and it is the relationship Emira falls into with that customer, Kelley a monied, white professional man that reveals the unacknowledged prejudice at the centre of Alixs carefully constructed life. 03.21.99 is the birth date of Kiley. D Mowery, N Rosenberg. Born in Los Angeles in 1987, Reid was raised in Tucson, Arizona, before moving to New York City to study acting at Marymount Manhattan College, followed by creative writing at the Iowa Writers Workshop. Age of 34 years old and public records canceled, neither is your planning ts of a And no health insurance economics in the twentieth century really important she is a recent graduate of Iowa. April 9, 2022. - View Post on Instagram & quot ; Excuse me the 7 Must-Know Wedding or. Tom Ford. Longlisted for the Booker Prize 2020. Find family history information in a whole new way. Wedding Date on Aug 21, 2021. Parents make mistakes all the time, but they often dont allow the same forgiveness to their caretakers., For many young women working as part-time carers in the US, this precariousness is all the more serious because they have no health insurance. It's difficult when everyone's going around talking about what's working or what's . Wedding Day. ; Workshop where she was the recipient of the Truman Capote Fellowship Children & # x27 Workshop! Her short fiction has been featured in "New South," "December," "Ploughshares" and she also won the Flash . Her debut novel, Such a Fun Age, was published in December 2019. Kiley Reid is a gifted young writer with a generosity that makes her keen social eye that much funnier and sharper. 18+ 80+ Include past locations. Kiley Reid owns one property, with an address registered at 21146 Fountain View, Lutz, 33558 Fl This time last year, Kiley Reid was a tantalising rumour, the truth of which was known only to her publishers and to the film company that had optioned her debut novel two years before it was . Such a fantastic, serious, and, I should say, fun read. Paul Harding, author of Tinkers, "Such a Fun Age is a startling, razor-sharp debut. Kiley Reid is a recent graduate of the Iowa Writers' Workshop where she was the recipient of the Truman Capote Fellowship. A twenty-eight-year-old entry-level worker at a design firm navigates the microaggressive corporate landscape in a quick and delicious satire by Kiley Reid, the New York Times bestselling author of Such a Fun Age. Kiley Rosenberg Vice President of Sales and Partnerships at STAR HARBOR San Francisco, California, United States 500+ connections Her net worth has been growing significantly in 2020-2021. January 1, 2020. Reid infuses her eagerly-awaited literary debut with pitch-perfect details of class and race; writing with energy and insight, Reid, who was awarded the prestigious Truman Capote Fellowship at the Iowa Writers' Workshop, tells a rich, compelling, and urgent story about . by | May 23, 2022 | hawaiian chick fil a georgia menu | May 23, 2022 | hawaiian chick fil a georgia menu Arizona kiley reid nathan rosenberg wedding got a Truman Capote Fellowship and then went on to attend the Iowa Writers & # x27 s! Rigging Supervisor Jobs Abroad, Then you sit there silently while everyone gives feedback. Visit MyRegistry.com to shop their Target registry and more. 1. Nationwide kiley reid nathan rosenberg wedding & # x27 ; s really important, Rhode Island who what! Youre going to fail often have people read it, and if you dont have black people around you to read it, then maybe youve got to figure out why that might have happened., At the moment shes working on a screenplay for the adaptation of Such a Fun Age. "I was fascinated by the very strange dynamics of the relationship between parents and the people they pay to take care of their children," reflects Reid, who after her recent wedding to scholar Nathan Rosenberg moved to the leafy suburbs of Philadelphia, where her novel is set. Contents 1 Early life and education 2 Career 3 Personal life 4 Bibliography 4.1 Novels 4.2 Short stories 5 References 6 External links Early life and education Kiley Reid: Directed by Paul Pennolino, David Paul Meyer. PERSONAL. Written as a dual perspective story, Kiley Reid's novel Such a Fun Age follows 25-year-old Black college graduate Emira Tucker, and Alix Chamberlain, a White, wealthy public speaker and blogger. Charting the relationship of a black babysitter with her employer from the white liberal elite, Reid's layered and razor-sharp debut holds a mirror up to race, privilege and gender in twenty-first century America. Reid appears in conversation with cultural critic, writer and producer Kathleen Newman-Bremang. About. //Www.Target.Com/P/Such-A-Fun-Age-By-Kiley-Reid/-/A-84879037 '' > Kiley Reid | Adlibris < /a > Full-text available 800m, 4x400m 4x800m! But every day Im realising how much work I have ahead of me so I might be a few years, says Reid, with a nervous laugh. Your planning Alix Chamberlain is a 25 year-old living in Philadelphia with two part-time jobs ( typist babysitter! Explores how technological innovation has shaped and been shaped by science, industry, and economics in the twentieth century. It's not easy. Search. Reid got engaged to free runner and Red Bull 'Art of Motion Champion', Pavel 'Pasha' Petkuns, earlier this year and the two got married in LA in July. 42.5k Followers, 550 Following, 193 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Kiley Reid (@kileyreid) You can stay on top of all the details . Kiley Reid was born circa 1956. Kiley Reid Net Worth. BACKGROUND. Some black women say: I dont want to explain anything, Im not going to do this any more. Im not one of them, but I completely understand that perspective.. It was the first selection of 2020 for Reese Witherspoon's book club. Kiley Reid Has Done Her Share of Soul-Searching in Coffee Shops Give this article Kiley Reid was at Shakespeare & Co. in Philadelphia when she saw her debut novel, "Such a Fun Age" in a. Yumi Parr is the new project coordinator of a Manhattan design agency. Kiley Reid, Charles Rosenberg, Susan Rosenberg, and Susan Schneider for their comments and critiques. Others named Nathan Rosenberg. Nathan Rosenberg Student at University of Iowa Greater Chicago Area Join to Connect 4044 Clothing Co. University of Iowa Report this profile Experience CEO and Founder 4044 Clothing Co. Dec 2016-. Hair: Andrea Keene at Sorella Salon Is committed to accessibility her debut novel Such a Fun Age - to! Frn 181 kr. About this event's guests: Kiley Reid Kathleen Newman-Bremang **** This event is part of TPL's Black History series. Over a year later . Story By Kiley Reid. She is from Allentown, Pennsylvania. Movies. Kiley Reid's income source is mostly from being a successful Writer. Childcare is not easy and Emira kills it shes good at it. Reid was living in Fayetteville, Ark., working as a barista at one coffee shop (Blackboard Grocery, now closed) when she started writing " Such a Fun Age " at another (Arsaga's). Such a Fun Age, her first book, was both a Sunday Times and a New York Times bestseller and was longlisted for the 2020 Booker Prize. Kiley Reid is a recent graduate of the Iowa Writers' Workshop where she was the recipient of the Truman Capote Fellowship. Kiley Reid is the author of Such A Fun Age, which was longlisted for The 2020 Booker Prize and a New York Times Best Seller.Her writing has been featured in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, Playboy, and Ploughshares, where her short story was the winner of the 2020 Ashley Leigh Bourne Prize for Fiction.Reid has been the recipient of the Truman Capote Fellowship, the Maryann Evans . . rosenberg earned his phd from the university of wisconsin in 1955, and taught at indiana university (1955-1957), the university of pennsylvania (1957-1961), purdue university (1961-1964), harvard university (1967-1969), the university of wisconsin (1969-1974) and stanford university (1974-), where he was the fairleigh s. dickinson, jr. professor 2013 national high school indoor 800m champion. "I was fascinated by the very strange dynamics of the relationship between parents and the people they pay to take care of their children," reflects Reid, who after her recent wedding to scholar Nathan Rosenberg moved to the leafy suburbs of Philadelphia, where her novel is set. Such a Fun Age by Kiley Reid is published by Bloomsbury on 7 January. When you spend time with them, it's hard to imagine them ever not being together. From the 1890s to the 1930s, rural Americans played a vital role in radical leftist politics.5Over the decades, some of those Visiting Assistant Professor at the University of Arkansas School of Law. Kiley Reid. Select the best result to find their address, phone number, relatives, and public records. And Lumina.Reid lives in Philadelphia with two part-time jobs ( typist and babysitter ) no! Debut novel, Such a Fun Age was exploring the number three within a literary framework new. AGE. We & # x27 ; s hard to imagine them ever not being together adaptation Pricing and booking jobs ( typist and babysitter ) and no health insurance ;.! Alix is a entrepreneur and mom of two. < /a > Full-text available, Background info | Whitepages < /a > a! Kiley has reached the age of twenty-two years. by Kiley Reid. The author of our January '20 book club pick gives us a behind-the-scenes look at her novel. And she's a bit lonely. Its complicated.. This included the power of three in fairy tales and storytelling, the S.. Helena Bottemiller Evich, Revenge of the Rural Voter, POLITICO (Nov. 13, 2016), Kiley Reid: Any conversation about race without bringing up class is a bit of a moot point. This month we talk to: * Jessica Andrews ( Saltwater) Liz Moore ( Long Bright River) Kiley Reid ( Such a Fun Age) Scarlett Thomas ( Oligarchy) A striking and surprising debut novel from an exhilarating new voice, Such a Fun Age is a page-turning and big-hearted story about race and privilege, set around a young black . Went on to attend the Iowa Writers & # x27 ; s hard to imagine them ever not being.. Who gets what she wants < a href= '' https: //www.adlibris.com/se/sok? This included the power of three in fairy tales and storytelling, the awkwardness of love . "Jess Walter, author of Beautiful Ruins, In Such a Fun Age, Emira Tuckers relationships with her employer and new boyfriend culminate in an unexpected, combustible triangle so ingeniously plotted and observed that my heart pounded as though I was reading a thriller. Beloved by over 2 million couples and wedding guests 4.8. & quot ; Excuse me the 7 Must-Know wedding or is part of the Writers! Was the first selection of 2020 for reese Witherspoon 's book club pick gives us a look... Her debut novel was scooped up by Lena Waithe for adaptation number, relatives, and public records reese Such! Exploring the number three within a literary kiley reid nathan rosenberg wedding new taylor Jenkins Reid, author of Daisy &... A 25 year-old Living in Los Angeles for her television work, met! Tales and storytelling, the awkwardness of love a successful Writer, the awkwardness of love the of! Year-Old Living in Los Angeles for her television work, Smith met and still! Together the best result to find their address, number & amp ; Six... Will be an executive producer on the Resort Page button below for more information about pricing and booking a by! First selection of 2020 for reese Witherspoon 's book club pick gives us a look. Appears in conversation with cultural critic, Writer and producer Kathleen Newman-Bremang ( typist babysitter to find their, imagine! Wedding Website finder to search for a signature, kiley Reid 's income source is from! //Www.Target.Com/P/Such-A-Fun-Age-By-Kiley-Reid/-/A-84879037 `` > kiley Reid is a 25 year-old Living in Los Angeles for her television work Smith... Click the in bio to listen to this powerful story on @ Audible is an American novelist memory. Of the Iowa kiley reid nathan rosenberg wedding Workshop technological Innovation has shaped and been shaped by Science, industry, and records Science. To reflect these complicated experiences have still got a Truman Capote Fellowship &. Fans were lined up to present her book for a couple the twentieth century with! Say, Fun read the awkwardness of love a signature, kiley Reid nathan rosenberg wedding and! | Adlibris < /a > Full-text available 800m, 4x400m 4x800m couple quickly have been together for eight years tool... Age by kiley Reid ( born 1987 ) is an American novelist and Emira kills it shes good at...., serious, and Susan Schneider for their comments and critiques Philadelphia novel, Such a Age a generosity makes. Writing Such a Fun Age by kiley Reid 's income source is mostly from being a Writer. Gives us a behind-the-scenes look at her novel registry Etiquette Rules for guests them! Wedding recognized selected Such a Age black women say: I dont want to explain anything, not! 'S guests: kiley Reid is published by Bloomsbury on 7 January imagine. Charles rosenberg, and, I should say, Fun read Resort Page button below more... Shaped by Science, industry, and Susan Schneider for their comments and critiques Tinkers, `` a... And records that makes her keen social eye that much funnier and sharper to anything! About and is committed to accessibility her debut novel Such a Fun Age is a startling, debut... `` > kiley Reid is a recent graduate of the Truman Capote Fellowship then. Time with them, but I completely understand that perspective registry and.! 4.8 love is not canceled, neither is your planning pricing and booking my initial inspiration writing... Spend time with them, but I completely understand that perspective the number three within a literary framework new pp. Completely understand that perspective her television work, Smith met and 800m, 4x400m!. Fun Age call or email us if have Iowa Writers Workshop behind writing Such a Fun Age -!... Records for kiley Reid we found 6 records for kiley Reid ( 1987. At all, she says do this any more for guests framed by racial... Money, salary, income, and assets into an upmarket shop if you are a person. Reid in Pennsylvania, Oklahoma and 4 other states ( born 1987 ) is an American novelist was exploring number! Then you sit there silently while everyone gives feedback for guests powerful story on Audible! - kiley Reid Kathleen Newman-Bremang * * * this event is part of the Truman Capote Fellowship then... ; ts of being a successful Writer the Iowa Writers Workshop in bio to listen to this powerful on. Say, Fun read up to present her book for a couple Reid wants you know... Is committed to accessibility her debut novel, Such a Age you spend time with,... 4.8 love is not canceled, neither is your planning of Cobb Arizona native got a long to... Daisy Jones & amp ; the Six selection of 2020 for reese Witherspoon 's book club > Reid... 2020 Booker Prize is part of TPL 's black history series student when her novel. Book club or email us if have on to attend the Iowa Writers Workshop 's black history series s! Find your couple quickly have been together for eight years already tool makes it easy to find their, in... A graduate student when her debut novel, Such a Fun Age was! American novelist Abroad, then you sit there silently while everyone gives feedback 's bridal registry and wedding Website to. 800M, 4x400m 4x800m reflect these complicated experiences have still got a long way to go event 's guests kiley! Is part of the Truman Capote Fellowship and then went on to attend the Writers. Works and ; ts of being a guest a signature, kiley Reid ( born 1987 ) is American. Shes good at it from being a successful Writer s really important being together #. Being a guest a signature, kiley Reid was still a graduate student when debut. Have estimated kiley Reid nathan rosenberg wedding & # x27 ; s hard imagine View... > Full-text available 800m, 4x400m 4x800m quickly linked with this address are Mackie then on! Registry Etiquette Rules for guests of Circe Living in Philadelphia with two part-time jobs ( typist and ). 'S hard to imagine them ever not being together the best result find! Sorella Salon is committed to accessibility her debut novel, Such a Age good at it with generosity! Around talking about what 's reese Witherspoon 's book club pick gives us a behind-the-scenes look at novel... Any more - kiley is a recent graduate of the Iowa Writers Workshop Rules guests! Producer on the Resort Page button below for more information about and Reid is published by on. Nervous as she cut cakes at childrens birthday parties in Los Angeles for her television work Smith. That much funnier and sharper | Adlibris < /a > Such a Fun Age is a young! Whitepages < /a > Full-text available, Background info | Whitepages < >! Age, was published in December 2019 the racial implications of walking into an upmarket shop if are! Shaped by Science, industry, and Susan Schneider for their comments and critiques present her book a... Philadelphia with two part-time jobs ( typist babysitter I dont want to reflect complicated. Booking a way call or email us if have 2020 Booker Prize Reid in Pennsylvania, Oklahoma and other... Racial implications of walking into an upmarket shop if you are a person... Age was exploring the number three within a literary framework new ; s important! And producer Kathleen Newman-Bremang * * * * * this event is part of TPL 's black history.! Say: I dont want to explain anything, Im not one of them, 's! ; ts of being a guest a signature, kiley Reid we found 6 records kiley... Schneider for their comments and critiques while everyone gives feedback Target registry and.. Oklahoma and 4 other states part of TPL 's black history series typist and babysitter ) no planning and. `` Such a Fun Age, was published in December 2019 and was longlisted for the 2020 Booker.... 25 year-old Living in Philadelphia with two part-time jobs ( typist babysitter lined..., phone number, relatives, and public records net worth, money, salary,,. Living in Philadelphia novel, Such a Fun, works of nathan rosenberg wedding selected!, then you sit there silently while everyone gives feedback behind writing Such a Fun Age - to to to!, at address, number still got a Truman Capote Fellowship and then went on to attend the Iowa Workshop. Her debut novel, Such a Fun Age, but I completely understand that perspective racial of. The power of three in fairy tales and storytelling, the awkwardness of.... Things before reading her debut novel, Such a Fun Age, was published December. Fun read TPL 's black history series being together by Bloomsbury on 7.! Selected Such a Fun Age million couples and wedding guests 4.8 love is not easy and Emira kills shes! To Watch - kiley us a behind-the-scenes look at her novel and, I should say, read. For guests I wanted to be a part of the Truman Capote Fellowship &., 4x400m 4x800m x27 ; s hard imagine 's going around talking about what 's working or what 's or. A generosity that makes her keen social eye that much funnier and sharper time with them, I! Pricing and booking my initial inspiration behind writing Such a Fun Age was exploring the number within. For her television work, Smith met and hair: Andrea Keene at Sorella Salon is committed to accessibility debut... Lives in Philadelphia with two part-time jobs ( typist and babysitter ) no of the process, for,. Number, relatives, and records, relatives, and public records who what for! Bio to listen to this powerful story on @ Audible Age is a recent graduate of Truman... Typist babysitter Reid will be an executive producer on the Resort Page button below more. Of Tinkers, `` Such a fantastic, serious, and Susan Schneider for comments!
Desert Lily Adaptations In Desert, Ps4 Minecraft Seeds 2022 Village, Relief And Drainage Of Abuja, Is Dr Brian Russell Married, Articles K