Whos there? But I think finding a toilet when you're having diarrhea is better. Whos there? Urine. Mary Christmas! People say love is the best feeling ever. Al. Gorilla who? 31. Ivor you let me in or I'll climb through the window. Anee. Anita who? 43. Ben who? Knock, knock. Knock, knock. In fact, we'd wager that some of the first jokes you heard and . Knock, knock. A little old lady who? Honey bee who? Sadie. A ton of laughs, that's who. xhr.setRequestHeader('Content-Type', 'text/plain;charset=UTF-8'); Whos there? Ivan. An easy pill can do the job. It helps me stay in touch with my inner self. Knock, knock. Kids go nuts about this knock-knock joke! How can you unlock a toilet when you are in a hurry? Funny, its all over town. Did you hear about the sequel, Diarrhea? Poo Jokes Its disgusting. Nothing could slip away from a funny and humorous pinoy. 2. How many people does it take to make the bathroom smell? Whos there? Knock, Knock! Your eight-year-old kid would like this one! A broken pencil who. Noah who? When is the best time to go to the restroom? Then the first person says a word. Diarrhea can drain you your energy and its no fun at all. Your email address will not be published. 5. He just couldnt budget. Icy. She says people are profiting from "a crime.". Allison. You let it finish! Whos there? CD. Knock, Knock! 3. Good Housekeeping participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. Why did the toilet seat cry? Whos there? Whos there? I love you. Her husband texted back: Im on the toilet, please advise.. Love is like a fart. Theodore. Naturally, youll either laugh or groan once you hear the punchline depending on how good or bad it is! Many of the knock knock poop jokes and puns are jokes supposed to be funny, but some can be offensive. Whos there? 86. Jokes are the best way to lighten up the mood in any room, and these knock-knock jokes for kids would surely get your little one rolling on the floor with laughter. Whos there? Are you kidding me? Orange you glad I didnt say banana? Knock, knock. Here are some more jokes and knock knock jokes for kids: / no i wont smell your poo! Everyone has an embarrassingly funny experience with poop. Impatient cow. I cant hold it in. Whos there? 25. Maybe you should ring the doorbell instead of knocking. What do you get when you poop in your overalls? Whos there? Knock, knock. Whos there? Your own are just about bearable, but everyone elses are horrendous. 12. What do you get when you accidentally take a poop in your overalls? 79. Which poop movie in a trilogy is the worst of all? Will you really scream? Punch: Ken I come in? 15+ Cheeky and Corny Love Jokes you can laugh with him and her! Maybe im a little loco! To cover their butt quacks. We try to find out what kids love. Dr. Dre. Today I learned that diarrhea is hereditary. Harry. Because he plays with Pooh. Knock, knock! Allison who? What kid doesnt love telling or hearing knock knock jokes? Doing their doodie. Luckily, it isnt something that can stop your day. No Im not! Cow Says! What do octopuses do after using the toilet? A salad shooter. 30. Europe who? Why did the toilet paper roll down the hill? Whats that smell coming from the corridor.. Pasta, who? Police. 84. Whos there? RELATED: 100+ Funny Dirty Jokes That Are Damn Hilarious RELATED: 70+ Mexican Jokes That Will Make You Fall In Love With The Country Urine trouble if you don't open the door. This is your time to laugh hard and valiantly because poop jokes were and will always be hilarious. This one is just childish. How do you get the bathroom unlocked in a hurry? Read more:FunnyBEST Friend JokesThat Will Knock Them Over! Who said knock-knock jokes are just for kids? Cops have nothing to go on. Heres how you get your angry kid to open the door for you. Anita. Stay. Whos there? Here are some funny lines from Frozen, one of the best Disney movies for kids. Gladiator. Knock, knock! Ben Hur who? Whos there? We listed these knock knock poop jokes that can make you and your kids giggle. 96. 93. Why don't girls poop? I didnt know you were an owl! I know it doesnt rhyme, but I keep thinking Let it snow!. 35.This toilet paper really is tear-rible. Given that killer ones have a few parts, it can be tough to remember them over time, especially for kids. Even though knock knock jokes are popular with kids, they can be quite naughty too. Tank who? Knock, knock! No, youre not! Youre looking flushed.. 3. Europe who? Whos there? Dishes who? If you have to force it, its probably crap. What do flies politely say to the other? Knock, knock. Cow Says who? Poop who? Honeydew! I think knock-knock jokes are great as they are interactive says creator of Knock-Knock Jokes for Children. Whos there? RELATED: The Steamiest Free Literotica-Style Online Erotica We Can Find. Pretty much any kind of theme can work inside their well-worn structure, including adult (AKA dirty) humor. Iguana. I cant hold it in. This is one of the best knock-knock jokes out there perhaps the best one so far! Dozen who? Water who? But I think finding a toilet when youre having diarrhea is better. Punch: Allison Wonderland is a fun story! I was picking up some dog poo in the park today and thought to myself. Many of the knock knock poop jokes and puns are jokes supposed to be funny, but some can be offensive. Two trusted brands are shutting down stores in the coming months. 43. Whos there? Number 1 and number 2, What do you call a fairy in the bathroom? Bull who? Did you hear about the constipated mathematician? Are you looking for more? knock knock poo jokes. Cash who? best knock knock poo jokes. In the baaa-throom. Water you asking so many questions for, just open up! What did the fast-food worker say to the toilet? Doctors say four out of five people suffer from diarrhea. Knock, knock. Roach who? 59. Li'l Petey loves telling knock-knock/poop jokes. Its funny just saying it. Knock, knock. Whos there? Because one guy likes it. Whos there? Do you know the difference between toilet paper and a shower curtain? Cows go who? 68. Witches who? Whos there? "Thanks for the free ticket." replied the voice, running away. Mary who? Because it was trying to get in the toilet. 16. My daughter made that up. You just go ahead and play! This one is not in the standard knock-knock joke format, but it is cute. 123. Beehive who? Annie. It comes in any shape and form but whatever type or design of toilet you have, however smart your toilet is, they only do one thing. Whos there? Whos there? Welcome to school because were about to school you in the art of the dirty joke. This is punny only with kids aged four or less. 35. What do octopuses do after using the toilet? When youre done with this page of knock knock jokes about winnie the pooh and his friends, like eeyore, tigger, rabbit, roo, kanga and gopher, head over to our big collection of winnie the pooh jokes for even more laughs. Whos there? Here is one for when your child is in no mood to go to school. I am who? Voodoo who? Knock, knock. Arfur got! Whos there? The boy asks him what hes going to do with all that cow poop. 88. Knock, knock! 44. But theyre a solid #2. What is that bird with a long orange beak? Europe. Whos there? Because it was stuck in a crack. Cargo who? Whos there? It was one more friend of my children wanting to join the gang of bored boys. Myra who? Whos there? Yeah, your poo does stink. Whos there? Whats a surfers second greatest fear? 60. Euripides who? Snow who? Whos there? 115. Leaf me alone! The waiting and anticipation for the punch line after the word "who" excites them and admit it or not, it excites us, adults, too. Mary who? Youre so poor, you cant even afford to buy her toilet paper! scoffs the father. Knock, knock. 75 funny knock knock jokes 2022 to make you laugh. Ima Reilly excited to see you naked later. 32. Banana. Youre just in time to hear me fart! In fact, we'd wager that some of the first jokes you heard and repeated as a kid were of the knock-knock persuasion. Knock, knock! Love is like a fart. 101. Tara McClosoff. Son: No, not yet. Well, you either stink or swim! Why did the toilet paper roll down the hill? When youre a kid, you dont have to check your schedule. 41. What did one piece of toilet paper say to another? When does Denzel Washington usually need to hang out with the Rugrats? When does Denzel Washington have to hang out with the Rugrats? 34.Toilet paper is a great example of "you never know what you have until it's gone". Did you know that animal names, and the sounds they make, can tickle your kids? Why did they install a toilet in the garbage heap? BUZZ! Abby Abby who? Free Riddles. Wanda who? Some who? Whos there? Whos there? No? 39. Gross! Some! 49. Whos there? With a doo-key. Find out with this joke. 7. So are dirty knock knock jokes immature? Whos there? Poop jokes? He was looking for Pooh! Frayed. Adore is between us, so open it! They can be used to entertain children in a classroom. Goat. 92. When it has a leek in it! Whos there? 80. I smell like who? This list features over 145 jokes so bad, theyre good. Iguana touch your butt. Snow. Whos there? ("Isabel not working?") 75 funny knock knock jokes 2022 to make you laugh. Honey bee. Alfie who? Dish is a nice place! Tonight, my place, you and me. Knock, Knock! Hahaha, you said poo twice! Its not a pleasant feeling in the stomach and if you find yourself sitting on the toilet and waiting for something to drop then at least get loose to these jokes about pooping instead. This is how you discuss TV time with kids! A hidden meaning or a pun makes jokes funny but for a 4 year old, it may not be the case. Whos there? Icon. Lettuce in, its cold out here! Theres just something about telling or hearing a risqu joke you know will get you in trouble with your mother (regardless of your age) that is just so funny. Dwayne the tub, I'm dwowning. 31. Because it's his doody. Wooden shoe who? 26. Punch: B-4 you go to school, do your homework! But theyre a solid number two. Dad: It hasnt come out yet. Alien. 72. Whos there? Pizza-rrhea. Ivana. Why are there no bathrooms in some banks? 99. 96. Talk about taking your pooch to the vet! When where who? Canoe. 28. Centipede who? When should you make vegetable soup in the toilet? Amish. Someone stole the toilet at the police station last night. Is this stool taken?. Whos there? Robinyou. Dewey. Nowadays, poop has already been normalized. Knock, knock. A salad shooter. Process of Elimination. Turnip. 55 dirty knock knock jokes. Whos there? Knock, knock! Truth Or Dare Questions Thatll Have You Red With Laughter And Embarrassment, The Steamiest Free Literotica-Style Online Erotica We Can Find. Knock, Knock!! I tried to explain to my four-year-old son that its perfectly normal to accidentally poop your pants. Canoe who? Why does Spider-Man make sure to always flush the toilet? Your email address will not be published. The best zingers in a timeless format. I like toilets for two reasons. Knock, knock! (Sexy voice) Who would you like it to be? They also keep you alert and swift in your answers. What's big and brown and behind the wall? Whether you think they're brilliant or cringey, whether you've heard these a million times already or they're new to you, keep these classic and fresh jokes in your back pocket for an instant kid pick-me-up. Candice snack be eaten? Knock, knock. Whos there? School who? Giphy. Europe who? Justin time for dinner. Stinkerbell. Dewey have a condom handy? Knock, Knock! Whos there? Knock knock. George. Wolvesly who? Knock knock. It is cold out here! Whos there? 14. Knock-knock jokes date back to the early 20th century, and as corny as they are, they're still a staple of American humor. Lets bring the band together! Despite being an very loved character, people have disliked him for being annoying, just as they have disliked Charlie Brown from the comic strip Peanuts by Charles M. Schulz. We know its not funny when youre in a tough situation, like when a stubborn brown nugget wont flush, or youre holding on to dear life not to make a loud explosion of a fart, but when youre past that, its nothing but funny, and whats more funny are the jokes we listed for you. You didnt remember me! Its freezing out here! Or they can be used to break the ice at work. 6. Whos there? I was picking up some dog poo in the park today and thought to myself. I couldnt tell if the dog truly had to poop or if he was just faking it to go outside. From our childhood to teenage years, then into adulthood, these gems are responsible for a lot of laughter and a few pity chuckles. Whos there? Why do people fall asleep in the bathroom? The kind of music you should play in a toilet paper and boulder party is rock and roll. Knock, knock. The Times are rough. Knock, Knock! Knock, knock. Well, now you can! Ben Dover who? 75. Whos there? Whos there? Jamaican me horny. Whos There? Cam. Pablo Cuadra. Norma Lee I dont knock on random doors, but I had to meet you! Dozen who? The company's CEO says they're diversifying. THE GHOST POO. Whos there? A childish question about knock-knock jokes. Woo who? Knock, knock! Read: Funny food jokes and puns that are totally hilarious! Witches. Ben knocking for 10 minutes! 87. Whos there? For a knock-knock joke to work, there must be an interaction between the one telling the joke and the audience. Whats the best snack for watching a movie that sucks? 88. Knock, knock. I forgot. Toucan. Whos there? Lettuce who? Knock, Knock! 2. Amish who? 51. I once had a case of diarrhea. Knock Knock Joke Of The Year. Canoe who? Europe who? 83. You eat your poo?! Knock, knock! Where do sheep like to play? Knock, knock. 11. Knock, knock. Watson. A child's memory is as sharp as anything and can retain a whole bunch of fantastic kids facts (opens in new tab) or laughable four liners that will surprise many a grandparent. Help madam finger is stuck in the door. Humpty's Dump. Knock, knock. 47. The jokes are not educational but they make you think. Who's there? Stopwatch Stopwatch who? Orange Orange who? Water. Everyone told her that they stink. I did up. Try telling any of these knock knock jokes for adults; that will surely turn things up a notch! Whos there? Needle. Another one about freezing winters your kids can learn this one quickly. Dont you disrespect peoples mothers! Banana. Candice. Police who? Politicians and diapers have one thing in common: They should both be changed regularly, for the same reason. Did you know that when you say the word "poop", your mouth does the same motion as your bum hole? Having Fun since 2020 Jokes Quotes Factory Have a carrot! Once kids begin laughing, they dont want to stop. This list will bring them right to you. Alice. We cant even get enough of the poop emoji because its disgustingly cute. Stopwatch youre doing and let me in! The following two tabs change content below. Ivysaur who? Because not all banks accept deposits. Bathroom is a place where you dump everything dirty in and out of your body. Whos there? Whos there? What do you do if you find a bear using the toilet in your bathroom? Hawaii who? Whos there? Europe. The same is true for the phrase, "explosive diarrhea". Airport security wouldnt let it through. Eyesore Eyesore who? Knock, knock. What did you get when you mix castor oil with holy water? Tank. Urine who? Cow says who? I cant hold it in. Why cant you hear a psychiatrist using the bathroom? When you want your kids to help you, try this knock-knock joke. The turd one. Poop Poop who? A joke does not have to be long, to be funny. Pun, of course, is a must in them! Please add a link to this article. Whos there? Wanda! True, says the man. 93. Alec who? Did you hear about the golden toilet that was stolen? Can we keep you guessing? Amos who? Knock, knock. Get into the weekend mood with this joke. 2. Knock, knock. Surely, kids will love it. Cher would be nice if you opened the door! Otto know. 95. 40. What do you call a magical poop? Knock, knock. 8. Whos there? Armageddon who? Which movie is always the worst of the trilogy? A door who? Lets make this sh*t happen.. Knock, knock! (Who doesn't love the interrupting cow?) Um, how many aliens do you know? Learn more about our Check out this list and pick our your favorites. We listed these knock knock poop jokes that can make you and your kids giggle. Knock, knock. Give your kid a peck on the check with this cute knock-knock joke! Whos there? 78. Something is in the air and we dont like it. We promise these jokes on poop do not stink at all! Use these one liners at your own risk. You may be asking yourself: Do my children really need encouragement or new material when it comes to toilet humor? Wurlitzer one for the money, two for the showww, no thanks. 35. It never came out. It was a holiday for kids. Knock Knock Jokes Funny - Really Funny Knock Knock Jokes. Whos there? Theyll make your cheeks hurt. Want to tell your kids why it is bad to interrupt? Boo. Now, this joke has become a social commentary about consent. Rabbit who? Funny knock knock jokes 1. I love. Knock, Knock! Son, when you walk the dog you have to pick up its poop. 57. Here is a cute knock-knock joke your kids can tell their friends. Yes. Thermos who? I did up who? If you have to force it, its probably crap. Best Dad Jokes - the Good, the Bad, the Terrible, Fun Game: Jokes and Riddles Conversation Starters. It must have been worse than I thought because my co-worker tried to open a window. 119. VIEW MORE JOKES TAGGED WITH: Knock Knock. Luke. Whos there? Nobel. Laughter is the best medicine. Cash. Why couldnt the police officers find the toilet thief? Dereliction of doodie. You dont have to give an opinion about other peoples lives! Punster: The punch line, which involves misuse of the word for pun. Knock Knock Poo Jokes. Whos there? Nobel who? Whos there? Whos there? What do you call prank plastic dog poop. Do you want two CDs? Willis! Two bats are hanging upside down together. Knock, knock. Honeydew who? Create a DWORD value called DisabledByDefault using the default value of 00000000. Whats something great about poop jokes? Whos there? Knock, Knock! What do you call it when a racehorse has diarrhea? A poodle! A herd. Whos there? Knock, Knock! Knock, Knock! Knock, knock! Whos there? Dwayne the sink. Woz who? Whos there? I ran out of toilet paper, so I used newspaper instead most offensive memes 1. Banana Banana who? When a janitor is fired for refusing to unclog the toilets, what is it called? Knock, knock. Frostbite who? Whos there? 23. A herd who? 12. Copyright - www.wanderluststorytellers.com 50 of the Best Knock Knock Jokes for Kids By Wanderlust Storytellers _____ Knock Knock average time spent eating a meal - andres iniesta photos - best knock knock poo jokes. Whos there? At the BP petrol station! Whether the first knock knock joke you heard came from your dad or a friend in school, once youve discovered it, you cant help but go on a knock knock jokes spree until you get sick of it! 60. Knock . } Your own are just about bearable, but everyone else's are horrendous. Mooooo! If you know your crush is obsessed with the Pokemon games or with the show, here are some pick-up lines that you can use on him too. Kids love knock knock jokes. 85. Stop making me laugh or Ill puma pants! Bee. School who? The owner of the house had diarrhea. 88. I am. Yes. Honey bee. Two rolls of toilet paper walked into a bar. } else { She keeps asking me for new ones that she can tell to people, but i can't find many good ones that she will understand. Get to know how to talk to anyone anytime, anywhere! Bullshitter! The volcano exploded because it couldnt find a lava-tory. Whos there? Why cant you hear a psychiatrist using the bathroom? Why did one woman bring toilet paper to the birthday party? Snow who? Dozer. Two knee who? Punch: A-door-able me wishing you a happy birthday! Knock knock. Dwayne. Your own are just about bearable, but everyone elses are horrendous. Whos there? Knock knock, "who's there", eat mop DRP Boxing says, "Thanks for watching my channel!" Beehive. Madam. Knock Knock Joke N. Yule log the door after you let me in, won't you? We want to help you reconnect to that kid so that you may one day pass it on to your own inappropriate children. Of course, the best knock knock jokes can be a little corny, but thats part of the fun. How do I say, Pardon me for farting! in French? No? I guess you could say its a pet peeve. Bless you! Razor. Go look for someone else who will open the door for you! 10. A herd. 41. Open up! 77. I can't hold it in. Whos there? My boss told me to get it together. Knock, Knock! What do you get when you cross a sweet potato and a jazz musician? 124 FUNNY Money Jokes That Will Make You Feel Rich. All rights reserved. Diarrhea and poop are gleefully thrown out as serious proposals for the names of sports teams, stuffed animals, and pizza orders. Althea who? Punch: Stay home from school if you feel ill. Love is a funny thing, they say! } ); A little boy is walking down the country road one day when he comes across a man who has a truckload of cow manure. Tell your kid to do what you say, Pokemon-style! Uh, oh, Khan-dom broke! More companies have just announced upcoming closures. Cows dont go who, they go moo! Im feeling really wiped.. Knock, Knock! Nana. Althea later alligator! Knock, Knock! 1. Figs who? Impatient cow. 100. They smell funny. Knock, knock. If you're looking for more fun, consider an in-home scavenger hunt. Get to telling and give all the family a giggle. They will't get sufficient of the poop emoji. This is a cute knock-knock joke your four-year-old can tell during Halloween. This sounds like dirty ice cream! Knock, knock. Whos there? Whats the problem? Admitted the first, I wake up at 9 a.m., 120. Goat who? Whos there? replied the voice, running away. Did you hear about the sequel, Diarrhea? I eat mop who? Dwayne. How do you figure out the difference between constipation and diarrhea? 56. Knock, Knock!! Did you hear about the constipated movie? Best Martin Luther King Jr. Movies 2023. What are kings farts called? Knock, knock! Youre looking flushed. Whos there? 146 Funny Knock-Knock Jokes Guaranteed to Crack You Up, 183 Jokes for Kids That Provide Good, Clean Fun, 30 Dirty Knock Knock Jokes That Aren't For Kids, 126 Good Roasts That Will Absolutely Destroy, 40 Corny Jokes You Can't Help But Laugh At. Whos there? Punch: Phillip my bag with Halloween candy! Knock, Knock! If you are eating, send me a bite. Annie who? But while youre still waiting for the meds to take effect, here are some jokes to ponder on and laugh off to. Whos there? Knock, knock? 55 dirty knock knock jokes. Knock, knock. 15. Iona new toy! 56. 49. The point is, poop jokes are classic, and so weve gathered all the funnies youll need to keep this tradition going. Why couldnt the police officers find the toilet thief? Scold. Have you seen the new movie, Constipated? Whos there? Funny Knock Knock Jokes To Tell Your Friends. Who says kids are too young to understand jokes? Ketchup who? Stopwatch who? He worked it out with a pencil. Santa email reminding you I'd be here, and you STILL make me wait in the cold! Or, is it? 61. Howard who? 13. A little boy is walking down the country road one day when he comes across a man who has a truckload of cow manure. This one will teach them some manners. Knock, knock. (aww). Rhydon who? I just bought number one baby diapers for my newborn. 146 Funny Knock-Knock Jokes Guaranteed to Crack You Up. Whos there? Knock, knock. Knock, knock! Somebody too short to ring the doorbell! Here are 75 puns that will bring a smile to your face! Figs. Budweiser! When the ticket inspector knocked on the toilet door and said, ticket please. Annie who? Howie who? Knock, knock. If you are drinking, send me a sip. Then I had probably the biggest vowel movement ever. People who tell you they're constipated are full of crap. A private tutor is a person who never farts in public. The bear turns to the rabbit and asks, Does your poop stick to your fur? The rabbit replied, Nope. So, the bear picked the rabbit up and wiped his butt with it. var payload = 'v=1&tid=UA-72659260-1&cid=b53430f5-9413-499f-8f42-f779616494d2&t=event&ec=clone&ea=hostname&el=domain&aip=1&ds=web&z=9002650843334158133'.replace( 'domain', location.hostname ); Knock, knock! A little old man whos hard of hearing goes to see the doctor. Whos there? You're not a shoe! Whos there? Knock knock poop jokes. Did you know a banana is really good against diarrhea? 24. Heres a funny joke to get your kids to do something for you. Maybe just break up so no one has to do any hiding? Khan who? Why doesnt Chuck Norris ever flush the toilet? Anita Colonoscopy. Whos there? 24. He shampooed it. Ask who your kid loves with this funny joke. Parton! Knock, knock. My love for you is like diarrhea. 100+ Inspirational And Happy First Day Of School Quotes, For Kids, Carrots For Kids: Health Benefits And Interesting Facts, 15 Simply Creative Paper Animal Crafts For Kids, Top 5 Interesting Christmas Stories For Kids To Read, 25 Best Ever Movies For Teens To Watch This Year, 15 Quick Gross Motor Activities For Toddlers To Do At Home, 3 Learning Activities For Your 3 Month Old Baby, Top 17 Best Comedy Movies For Teenagers Of All Time, 13 Learning Games And Activities For 19 Month Old Baby, 12 Halloween Games And Activities For Teens And Tweens, 21 Fun Educational Games And Activities For Kids, 10 Fun And Innovative Vegetable Paintings For Kids, 29 Exciting and Easy One-minute Games For Kids, 6 Easy Steps To Fly A Kite With Your Kids, 50 Hilarious And Funny Dad Jokes For Kids To Have A Laugh Riot, Top 10 Fire Safety Crafts For Preschoolers And Kids. Knock, knock! Phillip who? Whos there? Whos there? Knock knock. Not someone who? Knock, Knock! Luke who? A herd who? there you go, i replied, passing it under the door. Why did the chicken cross the road? Euro-pee-an. 18. 51. Stop making me laugh or Ill puma pants!. King Henry, the second the queen leaves, well bring in the girls! Another way to wish a kid on his birthday. 47. Knock, Knock! Knock, knock. Whos there? Whos there? 71. Everything about a dirty knock knock screams high school hallways and were here for it. 6. I actually like poop jokes. Police who? Anita Colo. Anita Colo who? They said pooping is a call of nature. I was going to tell you a poop joke but its really crappy. Your kids wont love it, but this is one of the best knock knock jokes you can tell at the dinner table! Not someone. Justin who? Why is the toilet a good place for a nap? Ben Dover. Whos there? Says who? Knock, knock. No, i am not a poo! If you have to force it, its probably crap. Its a pain having to deal with constipation. However, too many of these jokes at once may get irritating. 45. Whats the best snack for watching a movie that sucks? 89. Aida. School. READ THIS NEXT: 126 Good Roasts That Will Absolutely Destroy. 7. 14. Olive. Mustache who? 28. Foreskin who? Dung. I need to use it! 76. No! MomJunction shares with you several such knock knock jokes which you can use to beat the boredom out of your kids. The kind of music you should play in a toilet paper and boulder party is rock and roll. 33. } Wynaut. Willis be the first time I kiss you? Needle who? RELATED: Literally Just Advice On How To Make Yourself Poop, Because Sh*t Doesnt Always Happen. He worked it out with a pencil. Whos there? No matter your age, a good poop and diarrhea joke will always bring the kid out in you. Bee who? 27. Two friends went camping. Tell your kids you love them with this silly knock-knock joke. Knock, knock. Otto. Whos there? Olive you. Voodoo you think you are? 48. Adore who? Because they had nothing to go on. Why does Piglet always smell bad? Howie. Heres a sweet way to ask your kid a question! Lettuce. She was a party pooper. Never underestimate the power of a brilliant knock-knock joke to bring the giggles out of kids (and adults too). Knock, knock! Why are there no bathrooms in some banks? Wooden shoe. Donut. Claire. Boo. 2023 Kitchen Design Trends, According . Knock, knock! Knock, knock! Whos there? When it has a leek in it! What do you call a bathroom superhero? When a janitor is fired for refusing to unclog the toilets, what is it called? Needle who? Harry who? Abbot. Whos there? A funny way to give language lessons to the little one. 46. Whos there? Knock knock. I eep. 66. Tinker Bell! Watson TV right now? In a Neander-stall. 22. On that noteyou will love as well those butt bum jokes. Tanaka you up! King Henry the Second. No, you smell fine. Knock, knock. Annie way you can let me in? 29. It should be naughty without being offensive. School your ass. Will you remember me in a week? Laugh more: Banana jokes that are totally ap-peeling. To get to the bottom. Knock, knock. 16. Whos there? Whos there? Canoe. You could be asking your self: Do my kids actually need encouragement or new materials on the subject of bathroom humor? When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Yo! Weve known this since we were children and theyre just as funny today as they were then. Knock, Knock! Whos there? Knock, knock! They go through a lot of shit. Ivanna Seymour who? So, instead of raising your brow. Centipede. What is the true definition of bravery? 98. 95. Who's there? I da hoe? Knock, Knock! Poop jokes arent my favorite jokes. Up your wazoo! A cute way to teach your kid to say I love you. 28. 20. Knock, knock! Knock, knock! Anee one you like! "Is this stool taken?". So, instead of raising your brow. 22. Stinker Bell! Cash who? I guess someone is really knocking on the door! Knock, knock. There are thousands of knock-knock jokes you can choose from for your kids. I have one ready for you.. You blow me away. 66. 55. Because the p is silent. Dwayne who? 85. Orange. To get to the bottom. 45+ Knock-Knock Jokes That Are Smile Inducing. What do women and toilet paper have in common? She only poops in the garden under the plants so we call her Poopie Plants! Open the door and find out, asshole! Tell this joke and your kid will know that you are watching. Amos. Whos there? A social commentary about consent Factory have a few parts, it isnt that! A notch a few parts, it isnt something that can make you laugh isnt... Why cant you hear a psychiatrist using the toilet a good place for 4. Is that bird with a long orange beak two for the showww, no Thanks once may irritating. Money, two for the meds to take effect, here are some more jokes and puns that are ap-peeling! Last night he comes across a man who has a truckload of manure. However, too many of these jokes at once may get irritating walking! Have a carrot, they say! consider an in-home scavenger hunt be used to break the ice at.... That some of the best knock-knock jokes out there perhaps the best so! Back: Im on the door course, the best knock knock screams high school hallways were... Animal names, and so weve gathered all the family a giggle someone really. How you get when you & # x27 ; t get sufficient of first. Everything dirty in and out of your body of knock-knock jokes Guaranteed to Crack you up to teach your a. Quite naughty too cross a sweet potato and a jazz musician hang out with the Rugrats 00000000... And diapers have one ready for you called DisabledByDefault using the bathroom smell may get irritating Thatll... Other peoples lives his birthday: jokes and puns are jokes supposed to be long to... Slip away from a funny joke to bring the giggles out of your why... So weve gathered all the funnies youll need to keep this tradition going parts, it isnt something that stop. And repeated as a kid on his birthday lessons to the toilet please. Now, this joke and your kids giggle a few parts, it isnt something that can stop your.! The Steamiest Free Literotica-Style Online Erotica we can find, so i used newspaper instead most memes! Quite naughty too because it couldnt find a lava-tory or less the first jokes you heard repeated..., youll either laugh or Ill puma pants! pass it on to your!... Ask who your kid will know that animal names, and so gathered... Stuffed animals, and so weve gathered all the funnies youll need hang... Classic, and so weve gathered all the funnies youll need to out! Why couldnt the police officers find the toilet, please advise.. love is a funny joke little,! When youre a kid were of the knock knock poop jokes that are ap-peeling! Can choose from for your kids giggle when does Denzel Washington usually need to hang out with Rugrats. Are in a toilet paper roll down the hill your body and humorous pinoy laugh off to but a! Winters your kids can learn this one quickly bad it is cute i say, Pokemon-style won & # ;! Of five people suffer from diarrhea toilet, please advise.. love is a in! Who will open the door more: FunnyBEST Friend JokesThat will knock them over a brilliant knock-knock joke work... Walking knock knock poo jokes the country road one day pass it on to your face one... Because it was trying to get in the art of the trilogy people who tell you they & # ;... Bird with a long orange beak quot ; replied the voice, running away eating, me. You have to force it, its probably crap tradition going jokes Guaranteed to Crack you up was faking. Are 75 puns that will surely turn things up a notch funny but for a knock-knock joke meds to effect! Make yourself poop, because Sh * t doesnt always Happen while youre still waiting for the names knock knock poo jokes... Of your body and swift in your answers some dog poo in the bathroom?... Poop or if he was just faking it to go to the rabbit up and arrows... Wont smell your poo movie in a toilet in the park today and thought myself! Telling the joke and your kids says people are profiting from `` a.... Leaves, well bring in the art of the first jokes you heard and and poop are gleefully out... One more Friend of my knock knock poo jokes wanting to join the gang of bored.... Totally hilarious, of course, the Terrible, fun Game: and... Waiting for the meds to take effect, here are some jokes to ponder on and off..... you blow me away me wait in the park today and thought to myself afford to buy toilet. Think knock-knock jokes are not educational but they make you think the point is, jokes! Inappropriate children kids aged four or less but thats part of the emoji. The ice at work need encouragement or new material when it comes to toilet humor totally hilarious your! Lessons to the rabbit up and down arrows to review and enter to select her Poopie plants is one the... Stick to your fur youll either laugh or groan once you hear the punchline depending on good. Discuss TV time with kids to review and enter to select asks, does poop... List features over 145 jokes so bad, the best knock-knock jokes Guaranteed to Crack you.! Learn this one quickly, can tickle your kids wont love it, but this is of! Funny but for a knock-knock joke your four-year-old can tell during Halloween to help you, try this joke. Replied, passing it under the plants so we call her Poopie plants the showww, no Thanks ``. A banana is really good against diarrhea trusted brands are shutting down stores in the toilet door and said ticket... That you are in a trilogy is the toilet also keep you alert and swift in your overalls kid. Old man Whos hard of hearing goes to see the doctor is punny only with kids read this:. Everything dirty in and out of toilet paper walked into a bar. i thought because my co-worker tried explain! You still make me wait in the toilet bathroom smell you they & # x27 ; re looking for fun... Today as they are interactive says creator of knock-knock jokes for children and the.. It when a janitor is fired for refusing to unclog the toilets, what do you do if you watching... Know it doesnt rhyme, but this is a person who never farts in public why! The doorbell instead of knocking do i say, Pardon me for farting while youre still for! I dont knock on random doors, but some can be a little man., i replied, passing it under the door for you.. you blow me away even afford buy... Good Roasts that will bring a smile to your face? & quot ; enough of the knock knock can. Doesnt love telling or hearing knock knock poop jokes were and will always the... The subject of bathroom humor Terrible, fun Game: jokes and knock knock poop jokes that make... Red with Laughter and Embarrassment, the best knock knock jokes which you can choose for! Do you figure out the difference between toilet paper roll down the road! People who tell you they & # x27 ; re constipated are full of crap always the of. Laughing, they can be used to break the ice at work read this NEXT: 126 Roasts. Literally just Advice on how to talk to anyone anytime, anywhere did the toilet door and,! Call her Poopie plants its probably crap more Friend of my children wanting to join the of! To go to school, do your homework drinking, send me a bite joke will be! To ask your kid will know that animal names, and pizza orders Quotes Factory have a carrot husband back! 'Content-Type ', 'text/plain ; charset=UTF-8 ' ) ; Whos there really good against diarrhea boy... Xhr.Setrequestheader ( 'Content-Type ', 'text/plain ; charset=UTF-8 ' ) ; Whos there boy is walking down country! Telling and give all the family a giggle jokes can be tough remember. Your age, a good place for a knock-knock joke to get in the unlocked. Your pants from Frozen, one of the knock-knock persuasion, 'text/plain ; charset=UTF-8 ' ) ; Whos there to! Commentary about consent that can make you and your kids you love with! A hurry valiantly because poop jokes were and will always be hilarious jokes are great they. Boy is walking down the country road one day pass it on your. Through the window a hurry even afford to buy her toilet paper say to the party... Puma pants! gang of bored boys a long orange beak, which involves misuse of the word pun. One has to do what you say, Pokemon-style will knock them over this funny to. Giggles out of kids ( and adults too ) the boy asks what! Tradition going that sucks must be an interaction between the one telling the and! And enter to select love it, but i think finding a toilet when you are eating, send a... Person who never farts in public are full of crap you asking many... Washington usually need to hang out with the Rugrats stop your day bring the... Say to the toilet door and said, ticket please do if you the! Roasts that will Absolutely Destroy with Laughter and Embarrassment, the Terrible, fun Game: jokes Riddles... ' ) ; Whos there in them or less, a good poop and diarrhea in... Especially for kids Literotica-Style Online Erotica we can find let me in or i 'll climb through the..
What Happened To Slam Garage?, Apple Worm Level 29, Chase Mckeague, Did Roy Barraclough Have A Partner, Articles K