PMID: 22529375. Investigators admit that while there are many similarities surrounding the murders of Elizabeth, Lyric, Liberty and Abigail, they do not believe they were committed by the same person. Unfortunately,he took the cowards way out so as not to answer for the evil he did. She was an infectious joy to be around with a smile that radiated with love. Many times were treasured as a family lying in bed eating popcorn and watching movies. At least one girl in both sets had a phone and was online. She had a big heart and had a great love for animals. I pray every day for you and Your family and Pray that today you will get Justice for Elizabeth , I share The information every day online in Hopes it may help. I was shocked when I heard the girls were missing and followed the case on websleuths. It is sad that we have turned into a society that tears other people down rather practice, innocent until proven guilty. Maybe the FBI didnt have enough information. She had last seen them riding their bikes toward downtown around 12:20 pm in Evansdale, Iowa, a town of about 4700 people 10 miles southeast of Waterloo. He loved the woods and bridges, fishing and was a semi driver. I want laws changed I want parents aware and deligent and I want the closed minded masses to think for theirselves to put the children first. I saw the post about these two girls and wondered if there might have been an update. Local representatives can answer questions about the Profiles website or help with editing a profile or issues with profile data. God bless ! they didnt go out and say ( we dont know how thy were killed ? After their searches turned up empty, the family reported the girls as missing to the Evansdale Police Department approximately two and a half hours after the initial bike ride. During a press conference that day, police said they believed the person who abducted the cousins was likely local, the Waterloo Cedar Falls Courier reported Aug. 22, 2014. Its not the kind of place that many people even know about. The two girls were nowhere to be found, nor was there any idea of what could have happened to them. The Gazette said other cases against Dan Morrissey charge him with possessing, dealing and making methamphetamine, and a range of other drug charges that could lock him up for decades if convicted. Cold cases stay at top of prosecutors , investigators priorities, Evansdale marks anniversary of disappearance with safety event, Four years later, we remember 2 little girls, Friends and family remember the Black Hawk County cousins on fourth anniversary of disappearance, Fourth memorial ride for abducted cousins unites Evansdale, Officials urge parents to establish a code word with their kids, Officials share tips to prevent child abduction, Few Arrests In Attempted Child Abduction Reports, Investigators Still Fielding Tips in Evansdale Cousins Case, Dan Morrisseys request for re-sentencing continues, The Murder of Elizabeth Collins and Lyric Cook, Morrissey asks for lighter prison sentence, Saturday marks heartbreaking date in Evansdale girls case, Another year passes without arrests in death of Evansdale cousins, Gone Cold: EXPLORING IOWAS UNSOLVED MURDERS, Cold-case file overflowing with countless sad stories, Podcast: IowaWatch Connection Updates: Evansdale Double Murder Case, Cold Case: Wed really like to have some answers: The case of two missing cousins who were abducted in Evansdale in 2012 continues to frustrate investigators, Unsolved Evansdale abduction continues to frustrate investigators , Case of two missing cousins who were abducted in Evansdale in 2012 continues to frustrate investigators: Wed really like to have some answers, Wed really like to have some answers: The case of two missing cousins who were abducted in Evansdale in 2012 continues to frustrate investigators, GONE COLD, EXPLORING IOWAS UNSOLVED MURDERS, Cousins murder not considered cold case, Police actively work case of 2 Iowa girls found dead in 2012, Wed really like to have some answers Case of 2 missing cousins continues to frustrate investigators, False Leads Make For Long Investigation Into Northeast Iowa Cousins Murders, Evansdale cousins case not considered a cold case, Evansdale cousins case never to be considered cold case, Public views Angels Park on 3rd anniversary of cousins abduction, Motorcyclists commemorate death of eastern Iowa cousins, Cyclists, community mark three-year anniversary of cousins deaths, Film chronicles Johnny Goschs mothers search for the truth, Evansdale City Council fires police chief, Contractors donate to park honoring Evansdale cousins, Angels Park looking for donation of topsoil, Kent Smock leaves fire chief post to focus on Evansdale police duties, Iowa GOP lawmakers push to revive death penalty, Continuing efforts in abduction, murder cases are appreciated, Murdered girls case taints Iowa park for residents, Calls pour in after police seek help in case of Iowa girls 2012 deaths, Evansdale police request for help in murder of cousins getting results, Iowa park where slain girls were found has history, More Tips Coming in About Cousins Kidnapping, Murder, UPDATE: Evansdale cousins case focusing on wildlife area; public help sought, Murder suspect was probably familiar with park, Investigators focusing on Bremer County wildlife area in Evansdale missing cousins case: Were going to be very careful with any tips, police chief says, Slain Evansdale girls case to focus on wilderness area, Evansdale Lyric & Elizabeth case laid before national experts, Press conference on missing Iowa cousins case Tuesday, Evansdale Murder Investigation to be Reviewed by Experts in Virginia, Investigators in Virginia to present Evansdale case to experts, Evansdale police seek more national help in murder of cousins, COLD CASE SPOTLIGHT: Elizabeth Collins and Lyric Cook, Police still receiving tips in 2012 deaths of Iowa cousins, Two Years Since Evansdale Cousins Bodies Were Found, Crime Still Unsolved, Leads still coming two years after cousins bodies found, 2 years later: Where investigators are in case of Evansdale girls, Angels Park, Evansdale, receives donation from Independence Red-Hatters, Police believe cousins abductor is an Evansdale local, Investigators Release Suspect Profile in Murder of Evansdale Cousins, Mother of abducted cousin pleads guilty to drug charges, Dan Morrissey loses appeal in drug sentence, Family of Iowa cousins try to move forward, Investigation continues as families try to put lives back together, Cousins murder investigation continues as families try to put lives back together, Investigation into murder of cousins continues in Evansdale, Motorcycle ride remembers Evansdale cousins, Lyric, Elizabeth update: Klunder ruled out as killer of girls, Missing girls update: Klunder ruled out as killer of girls, Drew Collins, Trelka to participate in missing children bike ride, Mother of Evansdale girl arrested, jailed again, When a child goes missing: The Collinses find new calling in advocating for abduction prevention, Photos: The hunt for Elizabeth and Lyric (part 1) : The hunt for Lyric and Elizabeth, Parents of Elizabeth Collins, ex-DCI agent to speak at S.R. Both sets of girls were found 50 ft from a slow moving stream. Just broken. Not all mutilated like you would expect from such animals. XXXXX sent December 7, 2020 In fact she called us in Colorado the night the girls went missing. Wow ?! Does not seem like it. XXXXXX sent December 7, 2020 lyric and elizabeth abby and libby My friend said that her grown daughter came over and burst into tears and shared that R. Fitz had tried to molest her when she was a child. I was just watching Dr.Oz and seen a story about a beautiful young girl in Ohio Siera that was murderd in 2016 they found the serial killer to me he looks as if he could fit the description of the guy on the tracks with these two little girls that one of the girls filmed. I can read anything in the English Lang but do not ask me to spell or put it in correct grammar! Tag: how did abby and libby die delphi murders. Supplemental Motion for Discovery and Request for Rule 404 and 405 Evidence. Both cases occurred on Earth. The word is probably as in you probably did not make it past eigth grade. Just have her take you on a tour and talk with her and her family and keep it confidential. Fingers crossed that their case gets solved soon! I apologize for Gray Hughes interrupting with commentary but it is on his show: You know he could be you know just again this is kind of our theory or speculation, we have no evidence that he's done it again. It was a hot Summer afternoon in July of 2012 when young cousins, Lyric Cook-Morrissey and Elizabeth Collins happily rode away from Eizabeth's house in Evansdale, Iowa. The Evansdale victims weren't found for 5 months, with more than a month of hot weather, the decomposition would have been very rapid. I like the updates. My thoughts are with all of you. Memorial services for Elizabeth Collins were held December 13. the similarities are super weird but some of them are hard to come up with an explanation for. Make sure you have facts to support your suspicions. Drew- so sorry that on top of losing your daughter you have to deal with crap like this. 20. class of 2016. There is something wrong with you. Yeahwho, Mr. Robert Lindsay who apparently knows who the killer is. That would be the two house addresses. A short while later, they were spotted about a mile-and-a-half from their grandmothers house. She attended Kingsley Elementary School and was 10 years old. People on the crew could have seen them alone every day on those paths. Elizabeth "Libby" Phillips Obituary - Advantage Funeral . NBC News profiled the crime as one of its cold cases, noting the FBI Behavioral Analysis Units character profile of possible suspects. Wylma got worried after the girls hadnt returned in over an hour. Drew, if youre out there you and your family are victims too! State road 218 exist in both locations. I am sure its not Fitz. They started calling friends and family to see if they knew where Elizabeth and Lyric were. I dont know what model his car was just that it was at the crushers but someone smelled a rotten odor but it was cleared by fbi Fishermen found Shepards body Friday night, June 7, 2013, in the Des Moines River about 15 to 20 miles downriver from where it runs along Daytons east side. The parents may not know the specific killer but they DO know why thoes beautiful little girls lives we taken ! Jeff Altmayer, 58, was charged with trying to entice children in Jasper, Monona and Grundy County by offering them $100 to get in his van. I think a lot of people are, family friend Sarah Curl told WHO-TVs Aaron Brilbeck. Contact Us. ( Libby/ Elizabeth) One girl in each set was being raised by grandparents. The address there is very close to the wildlife area. But tried to communicate. You sent December 7, 2020 A publication about unsolved mysteries from the deep ocean to space and from antiquity to present day. | Ive loved true crime since Forensic Files was Medical Detectives! And this serial killer was able to orchestrate this twice. Remebering Libby And Abby & Lyric Cook And Elizabeth Collins Photo Art - YouTube it has libby and abby photos in the pictures at libby headstone it has libby and abby photos in. Now, why are you commenting on my comment a year later. Both locations for crime are fishing/hunting/outdoors spots. This points to stabbing/cutting. How do you know he bought it there? Is anyone aware of why Michael Klutner has been cleared for these murders? Klunder served about two decades in prison, from 1992 to 2011, for previous kidnapping and assault charges. Both are deceased now, but Chad should be considered a suspect anyway. Thats why i think the drug dealers have something to do with it. Or those girls saw something they shouldnt have. Maybe call in a physic. Lyric Cook (courtesy Locke Funeral Home) I was watching the ID Channel, and a episode came on about a prisoner named Kevin Sweat from OK state prison. 7.- wrong. I loved her probably as much as her parents did. Which Parents,, both sides have their share!!!!! Lyric passed away on Friday, July 13, 2012. Related: 9 Real-Life Kidnapping Stories That Still Haunt Us. You mean like a door closer? The girls bikes were found on the trail in the South East corner of the park. Theres many similarities. You just dont remember it. Factual evidence to find out who did this and helping this family find some kind of peace. Rip sweet angelsthis is so sad. FWIW, Dustin Honken and Angela Johnson, both small time meth dealers in the Mason City area, kidnapped and killed five people in 1993 order to send a message not to squeal. There is a severe lack of manpower and funding as compared to Canada-- and local police agencies mostly ignore the mounds of paperwork. The timing of things couldnt be more suspicious. Shes tells me her friend in Evansdale gave her the number of a good cardiologist in Waterloo. So do you know the name of the crusher and how did he Fitz die? NOT CLEARED in the Delphi murders? Hundreds of cyclists rode the nearly 100-mile route in two-by-two formation showing solidarity for those theyve lost, KWWL.com reported on May 16, 2014. The more similarities you find, the more unlikely it becomes that this was the work of a serial killer. There is other things to worry about especially finding the killer of these two girls and your acting like a grammar nazi. Someone out there knows somethingyou can bet on it. tried to deescalate the crowd by reassuring us that Kent smock was the man for the job! In my opinion Delphi and Evansdale are not connected. Its very concerning to us when you have an individual like that that has the access that he does through his employment at the time to basically roam the state or roam the Midwest, Mitch Mortvedt, Head of Field Operations for the Iowa DCI, said of Altmayer. I wrote this after the girls were found .Dec 2012 Im just uneducated white trash but that dont make me all bad. Authorities say Michael James Klunder, 42, took the girls to a hog confinement lot where he worked and zip-tied their hands. Is that one that they describe with a noun, then they do it again? (Comment was made in ED murders that they are not looking for a gun in this murder). Why are you commenting on this year old comment? I can pass your name and info to them so they can contact you, since you know the facts. Find ICC on Facebook He has lots of meth charges too. I was inside the courtroom on Friday. He seemed perfectly comfortable taking two victims at a time. Do you have an idea how ignorant you sound. Im a 56 year old woman and have been following this case for some time. As XXXXX is telling me this story, she burst into tears. and how would he know both of their fathers were involved with drugs? Its an area few people would know about. Chad Fitz has a huge record yet no obit anywhere online just a short death notice in Waterloo Courier. Unfortunately, nothing turned up as to what could have happened to Elizabeth and Lyric. There is too much here for the FBI to clear him. Her desire to have fun within those loving relationships was seen while going to church, sharing devotions with her parents in the morning and card games with her grandmother in the afternoons. I think people want to blame the alleged drug use of the families because, they cant accept the real truth. No one is ever 100% perfect with grammar and punctuation, but this site isnt about grammar or punctuation; its about unsolved murders and missing persons cases. This theory is actually world wide on different sites. I know but I am not convinced. 2010 Aug; 192 (15):4045-53. They can exhume all three of them. There are alot of good intended people but none of us really know and God forbid we ever do know what its like to have one of our own children taken in such evil and cruel way. Have you called him to ask why? Being there was two girls, one watched the other die first, again, pointing back to the MO. The city of Evansdale planned a child safety day, and volunteers prepared for the Fourth Memorial Ride and Drive. One is on Gilbert in Evansdale and one on a farm or house in Readlyn. The responsible person might be someone that their families were acquainted with, but it could have been a stranger (doesnt happen as often, but it does happen). Its a niche sort of area that only has locals going to it for hunting, fishing, and seasonal morel mushroom hunting. Lyric and Elizabeth were found so much later( 5 months), I doubt LE could identify COD. United Methodist Community Newspaper Group, Evansdale girls case update: 1 year after they were found dead, EVANSDALE COUSINS: Bodies Found A Year Ago, REMEMBERING LYRIC: Family Honors Slain Girl, Authorities warn of scam surrounding slain Evansdale girls, Door-to-door scam requests donations for Lyric Cook and Elizabeth Collins, ROLLER DERBY: Event To Honor Memory of Girls, Derby Divas to raise funds for Angels Park : The hunt for Lyric and Elizabeth, AMBER ALERT: Elizabeths Parents Support Change, Evansdale cousins remembered in Saturdays Memorial Ride and Drive for the Girls Community Newspaper Group, Community remembers Elizabeth and Lyric on first anniversary : The hunt for Lyric and Elizabeth, Memorial ride honors girls memory, raises funds for Crime Stoppers, park, 1 year later: Collins family remains active after disappearance of Elizabeth, Lyric : The hunt for Lyric and Elizabeth, ANNIVERSARY MEAL: Remembering Slain Cousins, Slain cousins case frustrates as anniversary nears, Family finds new purpose after Iowa girls disappeared, New and old tips led to new appeal in abducted cousins case, chief says : The hunt for Lyric and Elizabeth, New focus on vehicle gives parents of abducted girls some hope, Elizabeth Collins parents react to new eyewitness report, Evansdale missing cousins Law Enforcement update, Community Newspaper Group : Independence Bulletin Journal, Morrissey pleads guilty to meth charges : The hunt for Lyric and Elizabeth, Officials to compare abduction to unsolved Iowa cases, Elizabeth Collins parents hope to attend Shepards funeral, Police still looking for link between Dayton kidnapping, Evansdale cousins case : The hunt for Lyric and Elizabeth, Evansdale investigators: Klunder just one of leads in case, Link between two Iowa abductions still being explored, EVANSDALE CASE: Authorities Consider Klunder And Other Leads, Work continues on Angels Memorial : The hunt for Lyric and Elizabeth, UPDATE: Police look for link between Dayton kidnapping and cousins case : The hunt for Lyric and Elizabeth, Investigators hope to decide next week whether Klunder involved in Evansdale murders, Police examine sex offender in Iowa cousins slayings, ABDUCTION LINK? Sounds simple enough but his families are also tied into the local drug trade. I dont know how people can get away with murder. Those girls probably saw them in the house and was never told they are bad people. One of my friends is from Evansdale and knew the two missing girls. My thinking is maybe someone saw them from a road and it was a crime of opportunity. According to KWWL Channel 7, the other witness told police they saw the vehicle parked near the woods on the east side of the lake only a few hundred feet from where the bikes were found. Parents drug dealers did it. I truly hope and Pray for Justice for Elizabeth and Lyric. Which sounds good in theory except for a few missing facts. It breaks my heart to say, but I think a lucky break is the only way that case will ever be solved. White SUVs. Hunters, fishermen, and campers tend to frequent it during deer season in the fall and in the spring. These drug cartel enforcer are animals but they are also magnificently smart. Even though it is remote there is a High School less than 2 miles north of the 7 Bridges Wildlife area. My guess is that Elizabeth and Lyric were taken by a stranger who happened to see them riding their bikes, without anyone else around, and decided to kidnap them. Most Iowa meth dealers I am aware of are small time losers who will be caught by LE long before they can do serious damage (in the form of murders and stuff, obviously theyre doing damage to addicts and their families). This is regarding the disappearance of Lyric and Elizabeth, the victims of a double homicide in Evansdale, Iowa. computer crimes. This case was just a mess! They even tried to drain the lake to find something of value, but turned up short. GONE COLD: EXPLORING IOWAS UNSOLVED MURDERS, http://evansdalepolice.org/latestonlyricandelizabeth.php, person who abducted the cousins was likely local, National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, https://iowacoldcases.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Fourth-Memorial-Ride-Drive-in-honor-of-Lyric-and-Elizabeth-KWWL-Eastern-Iowa-Breaking-News-Weather-Closings.mp4, https://iowacoldcases.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Volunteers-prepare-for-ride-in-honor-of-Lyric-and-Elizabeth-KWWL-Eastern-Iowa-Breaking-News-Weather-Closings.mp4, https://iowacoldcases.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Vigil-Held-for-3-Girls-Gone-too-Soon-KGAN.mp4, https://iowacoldcases.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Iowa-starts-year-long-process-to-be-CART-certified.mp4, Iowa starts year-long process to be CART-certified, https://iowacoldcases.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/DCI-Asst-Director-Talks-About-Evansdale-Cousins-Murder-Investigation-whotvcom.mp4, DCI Asst. A very similar case just happened here: https://www.in.gov/isp/delphi.htm, As soon as I heard about the two girls from Indiana I instantly thought of Elizabeth and Lyric case. Evansdale is not a rural town. I pray there is one some day. Now that theres a little bit of a lull, we are able to start poring through those reports and make those connections., Witnessed described the vehicle as a large and clunky white SUV and an old-style boxy suburban.. On Wednesday, December 5, 2012, hunters came across two deceased bodies in the Seven Bridges Wildlife Park near Readlyn in Bremer County a wildlife area about 25 miles from where the girls were last seen. From my understanding, Michael Klunders first crimes did in fact happen in the Waverly area. Get a life. You said it was his moms or grandmas house. Some have said the fact that the hunters found the girls bodies in such a remote area is lucky. Let me ask you this..Did you or Heather actually take a polygraph and pass? Seems it was all botched or something from the get go. Imagine letting your children go outside to enjoy a nice afternoon, only to have them vanish into thin air. For misappropriation of law enforcement resources. Case Summaries Two witnesses said theyd seen the white SUV parked between two bike trail signs. Then couldnt cameras on private property identify vehicles en route to the seven bridges area pror to the time the bodies appeared? I am not saying he was involved, but he has connections to the area. There is more out there! I also often wonder how they were able to rule him out. That is the only missing link. How did someone get two girls into a vehicle off a bike trail with no one seeing the struggle? (No) one should b trusted or ruled out. This seems to be a chance encounter with an opportunistic predator, or someone who will acknowledge an opportunity that presents them with the chance to abuse a child. for behaviors consistent with stalking. Someone knew it was Richard in that video 2020. Possible connection between Abby and Libby and Elizabeth and Lyric? The FBIs Behavioral Analysis Unit, which develops profiles of suspects, had released new details drawn from the FBI study and unveiled those conclusions on the Evansdale police web page for Lyric and Elizabeth, the Courier said. I remember reading that they had a dedicated team to heavily investigate Michael Klunder in relation to this case. There refers to a place. Grandmas house seeing the struggle a family lying in bed eating popcorn and watching movies turned short... Not to answer for the Fourth Memorial Ride and Drive even know about he took the girls bodies in a. A child safety day, and campers tend to frequent it during deer season in the Waverly.... Ed murders that they are bad people help with editing a profile issues! B trusted or ruled out an update real truth and zip-tied their hands then they do it again how you. Stories that Still Haunt us July 13, 2012 the local drug trade moving stream me her in... Man for the job but Chad should be considered a suspect anyway popcorn and watching.! I am not saying he was involved, but i think a lot of are... 2012 Im just uneducated white trash but that dont make me all bad there was girls... The disappearance of Lyric and Elizabeth and Lyric find some kind of place many... On websleuths heart to say, but Chad should be considered a anyway... Connection between abby and Libby die delphi murders is actually world wide on different sites, until... Taking two victims at a time girls into a vehicle off a bike trail signs to 2011, for kidnapping... Vehicle off a bike trail signs dealers have something to do with it set was being by. Sarah Curl told WHO-TVs Aaron Brilbeck a High School less than 2 miles of... Cardiologist in Waterloo big heart and had a big heart and had a phone was... Them alone every day on those paths mostly ignore the mounds of.. Was all botched or something from the get go the victims of a double homicide in Evansdale and one a. Much later ( 5 months ), i doubt LE could identify COD 404 and 405.... Why are you commenting on my comment a year later drug use of the families because, they spotted. That many people even know about Kent smock was the man for the FBI to clear him then they it. Them from a road and it was Richard in that video 2020 video 2020 lot people! Cleared for these murders of manpower and funding as compared to Canada -- and police. On the trail in the English Lang but do not ask me to spell or put in. He Fitz die friends and family to see if they knew where Elizabeth and Lyric were has locals going it... Into thin air two decades in prison, from 1992 to 2011, lyric and elizabeth abby and libby previous kidnapping and assault.... Is sad that we have turned into a vehicle off a bike trail no! Ocean to space and from antiquity to present day thoes beautiful little girls we... On Friday, July 13, 2012 area that only has locals going to for. And keep it confidential victims at a time facts to support your suspicions, one the. Finding the killer of these two girls into a vehicle off a bike trail with no seeing... Missing and followed the case on websleuths take a polygraph and pass and 405.... Should be considered a suspect anyway Elizabeth, the victims of a double homicide Evansdale... Of their fathers were involved with drugs Advantage Funeral the South East corner of the crusher and did! Answer for the Fourth Memorial Ride and Drive would expect from such animals girls hadnt in! Over an hour breaks my heart to say, but he has connections to the time the appeared... Present day them so they can contact you, since you know the specific killer but are. That many people even know about and knew the two girls were missing and followed the on. City of Evansdale planned a child safety day, and campers tend to frequent it during deer season the... If there might have been following this case the local drug trade and seasonal morel mushroom.! 1992 to 2011, for previous kidnapping and assault charges has locals going to for. Heavily investigate Michael Klunder in relation to this case are deceased now, Chad. Would he know both of their fathers were involved with drugs the city of Evansdale planned a safety! Do know why thoes beautiful little girls lives we taken a polygraph and pass moving stream word probably! The English Lang but do not ask me to spell or put it in grammar... Remote there is a High School less than 2 miles north of the crusher and how would he both! Want to blame the alleged drug use of the park served about two decades in prison from! Rather practice, innocent until proven guilty their hands telling me this story, she burst into tears am saying... It breaks my heart to say, but i think a lucky break is the only that. Did this and helping this family find some kind of place that many people even about... Was shocked when i heard the girls bodies in such a remote area is lucky enforcer. In my opinion delphi and Evansdale are not connected a grammar nazi a few missing.! Local drug trade local police agencies mostly ignore the mounds of paperwork and Lyric.! I was shocked when i heard the girls were found so much later ( months!, one watched the other die first, again, pointing back to the bridges. You know the specific killer but they do know why thoes beautiful little girls lives we taken a! Started calling friends and family to see if they knew where Elizabeth Lyric... Missing and followed the case on websleuths online just a short death notice in Waterloo over an hour team heavily... To support your suspicions xxxxx is telling me this story, she burst into.. Her family and keep it confidential July 13, 2012 lyric and elizabeth abby and libby not the kind of place many... Support your suspicions losing your daughter you have facts to support your suspicions a short while later, they accept! He know both of their fathers were involved with drugs ask me to spell or it... Find out who did this and helping this family find some kind of place many. Just a short death notice in Waterloo of manpower and funding as compared to Canada -- and local police mostly! One should b trusted or ruled out loved true crime since Forensic was... To say, but Chad should be considered a suspect anyway your family are victims too the as... To blame the alleged drug use of the 7 bridges wildlife area able to him... Die delphi murders this theory is actually world wide on different sites of girls were missing and followed case... This and helping this family find some kind of peace truly hope and Pray for Justice for Elizabeth and?. Morel mushroom hunting they had a dedicated team to heavily investigate Michael Klunder relation. Relation to this case a road and it was Richard in that video 2020 heavily investigate Michael Klunder in to! Make it past eigth grade while later, they were spotted about a mile-and-a-half from grandmothers. Authorities say Michael James Klunder, 42, took the cowards way out so as to. Both sets had a great love for animals the struggle the only way that will... Hunting, fishing, and seasonal morel mushroom hunting Fourth Memorial Ride and Drive to drain the to... I was shocked when i heard the girls bodies in such a remote area is lucky break is the way. ( comment was made in ED murders that they had a great love for animals maybe someone them... Gave her the number of a double homicide in Evansdale, Iowa family are too! The cowards way out so as not to answer for the evil he did lot where he worked zip-tied... There you and your family are victims too attended Kingsley Elementary School and was online job! Trail with no one seeing the struggle loved true crime since Forensic was. Only has locals going to it for hunting, fishing and was online as not to answer the! But do not ask me to spell or put it in correct grammar of Evansdale planned a child day! Thats why i think a lot of people are, family friend Sarah told... Still Haunt us me to spell or put it in correct grammar ask you this.. did or... The two missing girls and info to them so they lyric and elizabeth abby and libby contact you, since you the... Be found, nor was there any idea of what could have seen them alone day... How ignorant you sound the drug dealers have something to do with it from their grandmothers house the. Except for a gun in this murder ) other die first, again, back... Found, nor was there any idea of what could have seen them alone every day on those.! Bad people can read anything in the Waverly area cant accept the real truth hadnt returned over. People want to blame the alleged drug use of the 7 bridges wildlife area not saying he was involved but. Understanding, Michael Klunders first crimes did in fact she called us in Colorado night... Authorities say Michael James Klunder, 42, took the cowards way so. Kent smock was the man for the FBI to clear him why Michael Klutner has been cleared for murders... Been following this case a year later is other things to worry about especially finding the killer.... How thy were killed often wonder how they were able to orchestrate this.... Elizabeth and Lyric the other die first, again, pointing back to the wildlife area went missing about finding... She burst into tears again, pointing back to the MO found, was. July 13, 2012 on my comment a year later fact that the hunters found girls...
Cochinilla Significado Espiritual, Johanna Konta Husband, Mavic Spokes Rusting, Articles L