Turch, Michael - Mountcastle Funeral Home, Dale City, VA : Reviews and maps - Yahoo! There is no doubt that funerals are expensive these days, But, for what we paid, and the service we got, the atmosphere, and the gifts we left with, was much more than any Funeral Home I know of has to offer. Once my mot". And the urn was beautiful, and was engraved. There is tremendous price variation among funeral homes for identical caskets. "I cannot find the words to express my appreciation and gratitude for the services provided by Miller. My father looked so handsome and the photo collage, the photo album, the thank you notes, all the special touches, decorations and keepsakes to tribute my father exceeded our expectations. Cory and Michael at Dignified were so very nice and accommodating during t", "I had a friend who was homeless (he lived in the woods for 1/2 his life), when he passed I didn't know how the cremation would get p", "I had a friend who was homeless (he lived in the woods for ", "As of April of this year, both of my parents are buried at Quantico. Fabulous through and through. And during my mothers viewing so many guests complimented us on how nice the facility was, how sweet the memorial tributes were, how beautiful the photo collage video was and so much more. This was because we did not opt for a funeral and formal viewing (that part was quit expensive for us). 4143 Dale Blvd Dale City, VA 22193 (703) 680-1234 https://mountcastle.net/ Click to show location on map About Mountcastle Funeral Home The caring staff at Mountcastle Funeral Home provide tranquil and well-maintained grounds made to meet the needs of every family and to commemorate the lives of these buried at the grounds. What was the process of arranging a funeral like? The Mack Family. Dale City, VA 22193 Get Directions View Map Text Email Dec 02 Graveside Friday, December 02 2022 11:30 AM Quantico National Cemetery 18424 Joplin Rd Triangle, VA 22172 Get Directions View Map Text Email 2706 North Main StreetSouth Boston, VA 24592, Mountcastle Turch Funeral Home & Crematory. I should not forget to mention how great they were with my children. Get directions and contact details for Mountcastle Turch Life Celebration Home in VA on Funeral Guide, the UK's most popular funeral director comparison site. A burial vault is required for most cemeteries, but you may choose to purchase one online or elsewhere, if you'd wish. My son was cremated, but prior to cremation, they washed him and dressed him up for family viewing. Mr Randall's compas", "Randall funeral services were professional, affordable, courteous. arrangements in place, I was forced to choose a funeral home for him to rest mere minutes after his death. Burial followed at the Promise Land Cemetery. Words are not enough to describe the hospitality we received from Gary, the Funeral Director, the. I was moved when they beautifully prepared her body knowing just me & my sibs would view her before the closed-casket visitation. Where can people find grief support in Dale City? We recommend calling the funeral home: Have flowers from a local florist delivered to an upcoming service. Thank you for taking such good care of my mom and providing us with the peace and comfort we needed. I called @ 3 a.m. their phone was answered promptly. 4143 Dale Blvd, Dale City VA 22193. When my father passed away the hospital told me they would contact me. Our beloved one was a military member so having a funeral home who understands and has experience with the protocols was very helpful. We went with the upgraded funeral service and it was the perfect tribute to honor his life. Small of Williamsburg; two sons, Dale Calender and wife, Debbie Calender, of Poquoson and Thomas Calender and wife, Linda Calender, of Johnson City, Tenn Nov. 4, at Nelsen Funeral Home. Thank you! 5 Stars! Photos See More Hours Mon: 12am - 12am Tue: 12am - 12am Wed: 12am - 12am Thu: 12am - 12am This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. I still cant tell if that person was. They significantly lightened the extraordinary load placed on my family by helping us put together a service that allowed us to truly celebrate the life of a wonderful man. He loved the water; boating on the Potomac evoked his signature smile. He was also environmentally conscious as he would spend hours picking up trash, then separating the recycling from the waste in his go-to beach attire, cutoff jeans with no shirt or shoes. Thank you Gary and Keith and the entire staff at CTFH. However, Mountcastle Turch was absolutely amazing with the level of care, dedication, and support that they gave my family in my dads' passing. They were so professio", "Going Home provided such a sense of comfort when my stepfat". I definitely didn't expect to be writing a. review for a funeral. Miller Funeral Home and Crematory, Inc - Woodbridge, VA. Our ratings of area funeral homes will help you find a firm you can trust. Skip to content (703) 878-2273; Call Us (703) 878-2273. lowest price by far. Awesome service and staff! The viewing was on a Wednesday. burial at Arlington National Cemetery. Why did you originally choose to work with Mountcastle Turch Funeral Home & Crematory? my loved one. Anyone who has lost someone will tell you this process is very difficult emotionally to go through. of a friend to a family member in Australia. No extra charge or even a moments pause. Mountcastle Turch Funeral Home & Crematory. Thank you guys for everything. As a long time. on March 3, 2022, 9:58 a.m. I would recommend Cunningham Turch to anyone. At Kyle's suggestion, we submitted photos of Ed which were incorporated into a beautiful trifold, sign in book, 8 ft poster, a flannel blanket and finally broadcasted on all the chapel walls during the visitation with60-70s music. Obvious sources of help are family, friends, members of the clergy, and hospital social workers. permission for me and go say many prayers, see her hug her and give her what she really liked. Here is some advice to help you choose and deal with a cemetery. This is the fee for the basic organizational services that the funeral home will provide. for our family and arranging a beautiful celebration of life. I was able to leave my mother there and feel like she was being respected and taking care of and that her wishes were being seen too. From the time that I called to inquire about how to prepare and what to expect Brenda's empathy/sympathy was so genuine. Reviewed on Google The quality of service the. I was highly disappointed in the Director that was working there that evening. keepsakes they put together to make our loved one's home going service totally unforgettable . Ms. Turner was compassionate, professional and efficient when the time came to call on her services last week. from oversees and through the procedure to get him buried at Arlington. A wonderful place for a sorrowful occasion. This family owned business truly knows and understands how to work with families during such a difficult time of losing a loved one. The staffs attention to detail was impeccable and they were even helpful in areas that extended beyond their own capabilities by recommending the name of a wonderful caterer and beautiful burial site. See reviews, pricing, contact info, answers to FAQs and more. an attitude of friendly, concerned, cooperative professionalism, and 2) Delight in finding a truly reasonable price, indeed the lowest price around, without sacrificing any of what is important to us. I utilized their online pre-planning form and obituary writing tool to make advance decisions before my mother passed. The professional, dedicated staff can assist you in making memorial service agreements, funeral arranging, and talk you through cremation choices. Once my mother passed away all I had to do was make ONE phone call to Mountcastle. It is a disgrace and its apparent that they are not regulated and something needs to be done now to correct the situation. Do you own or work for this funeral home? Thank you so much Jose! View Map Text Email. Many consumers are increasingly buying caskets elsewhere. I cant thank them enough for helping us through such a difficult time. You have our father exactly what he would have loved! I cannot thank all of you enough for such an awesome job from the beginning to the end. A Life Celebration will be held on Saturday, January 21, 2023 beginning at 2:00 PM at Cunningham Turch Funeral Home, 811 Cameron Street, Alexandria, VA 22314. Born October 27, 1954, in Killeen, TX to Ralph and Genevieve Diehl, Dan grew up in New Jersey, Pennsylvania and West Virginia and lived most of his adult life in Woodbridge, VA. Dan was a talented musician, playing saxophone in Beckley, WV in the band Natural High. Mountcastle Turch Funeral Home & Crematory - 26 Unbiased Reviews . Plus ratings and reviews of 49 other local Funeral Homes and many thousands of other service companies and professionals, free to you for 7 days. They handled the. Thank you. When planning a funeral, many decisions must be made. My cousin who died young, she looked green with the make up that they used. I highly recommend their services. I would never use this funeral home and I will never recommend anyone to go there for services. I only knew I wanted to fulfill my mothers wishes the best I could. About Mountcastle Turch Funeral Home & Crematory Address 4143 Dale Blvd Dale City, VA 22193 Send Flowers Send sympathy flowers Website https://mountcastle.net/ Phone (703) 680-1234 This Ever Loved listing has not been claimed by an employee of the funeral home yet. . English. Kyle Nipper, of Cunningham Turch Funeral Home, handled everything for my daughters funeral and. You'll be prompted to create an account. What do you wish you'd known before planning a funeral in Dale City? Wonderful place! Thats an achievement in this world of too casual and disrespectful vs snooty and officious. Thanks a million everyone at Cunningham Turch Funeral Home in Alexandria, VAEach of you ROCK!!! The person passed away in Arizona 8 years ago. There was video, there were photos and even a special canvas that Gary thoughtfully had made based on our conversations. Looking for someone else? They not only took care of all of our needs, but THEY REALLY LISTENED TO US. I cannot Thank Cunningham Turch enough for everything they did for us. Mountcastle Turch Funeral Home & Crematory - Dale City 4143 Dale Blvd. Funeral Directors Association. http://www.mountcastle.net/, Mountcastle Funeral Home, Dale City One person serves you from start to finish, helping with every detail. Ever Loved makes it easy to compare funeral homes, funeral parlors and mortuaries, so you can find the best fit. They, and Cunningham Turch, are true professionals and have my unconditional recommendation. During one of the toughest times in life, we reduce your stress, save you time, and give you options you never imagined while exceeding your expectations. My cousin visited two other businesses prior to entering your establishment when she arrived from TN. We were in the best hands possible. Met all of our needs and expectations. As an owner of a small business in Arlington, I am very particular about customer service. Jeremy Blake dealt with me and was very compassionate through and through. Gary Maxwell at Cunningham Turch was our guide, supporter, and multi-organization arrangement liaison through the whole process, culminating yesterday with his reassuring presence at a beautiful reinterment ceremony. Jae was our Funeral Director and she was amazing!!!! I didn't feel uneasy like i usually do about funeral homes but felt very much at peace being at Cunningham Turch Funeral Home. loved one with respect and consideration and treated us with empathy and care. The director assisted us with having an obituary notice put into the paper and provided us with a nice webpage where a longer obituary was posted, along with many pictures we were able to upload for others to visit. Local, 703.680.1234. Turch. I cannot say enough about this funeral home. Born Nov. 15, 1935, Anna was the daughter of the late William and Iola (Campbell) Diehl. Welcome to Cunningham Turch Funeral Home's Mountcastle Turch Woodbridge Funeral Home Page, please see funeral home details on this page. It just t", "Thank you from the bottom of my heart. What does Mountcastle Turch Funeral Home & Crematory do very well? From the time we first spoke on the telephone to visiting the funeral home the day before the viewing, we were struck by their warmth, sincerity, professionalism and willingness to facilitate whatever the family's wishes were. It was not difficult to write this review. It was very successful and the travel urn worked beautifully for taking in my carry-on. All staff was welcoming and professional and understanding! Upload image(Allowed file types: jpg, gif, png, maximum file size: -1MB. You melted my heart when you took your coat off to be sure she was warm enough outside at the cemetery. Learn more about our funeral homes in Woodbridge, VA and Dale City, VA. SERVICES FOR EVERY FAMILY NO MATTER THE BUDGET Cremation Options Learn More Traditional Burial Learn More Service Options Thank you. Many homes mark up caskets three to five times wholesale; some have even higher markups. A", "As of April of this year, both of my parents are buried at Quantico. Map & Directions, Copyright 2020 | Cunningham Turch Funeral Home | All rights reserved. Claim this funeral home. I", "Had a horrible experience with this funeral home. Thank you Cunningham Turch Funeral Home. 13318 Occoquan Rd Woodbridge, VA 22191 Map & Directions . No froufrou. before, during and after my brother's April funeral. Kyle that works there is a gem as well! This was a Saturday and Gary was kind enough to help locate a receiving funeral home in the other state, understanding that we may not have much time. We really appreciated all they have done and would highly recommended them! Resilard/Horne Family, BEST SERVICE I could ever ask for. Then, use free funeral planning tools to plan out the best funeral for your loved one. To me this displayed one motive and we all know its not about caring for the family or the person lying in that casket. go through Cunningham Turch the very first time when I heard Brenda's voice on the phone. near Dale City, Virginia, "Had a horrible experience with this funeral home. He made the whole process so much easier to deal with. My love one was prepared to our expectation. Check into it people before you go with this Mountcastle and if you can avoid Northern Virginia all together I would suggest doing that too. Director Gary Maxwell went above and beyond my expectations. In our experience with Cunningham Turch, two very different elements stand out: 1) They displayed. It seemed more like a body ID then a final viewing. Dennis and Zack I can't thank you enough for the beautiful set up preparation at the church all the way through to getting us to the cemetery. Your value to us was priceless and really helped to make an already stressful and emotional time in our lives less so. Thank you, Gary and Keith. On Thursday, December 23, 2022, Olga Zanfardino, loving wife and mother of three, passed away peacefully. The staff was caring and made arrangements very easy. Use this funeral Home: have flowers from a local florist delivered to an upcoming.. ( 703 ) 878-2273. lowest price by far the beginning to the end ; Directions arrived mountcastle turch funeral home dale city, va... Exactly what he would have loved ( Allowed file types: jpg, gif, png, file... For services, courteous to finish, helping with every detail start to finish, helping every... Why did you originally choose to work with families during such a difficult time of a... He loved the water ; boating on the phone i definitely did n't feel uneasy like i usually do funeral. One phone call to Mountcastle mr Randall 's compas '', `` Going Home provided such a difficult time losing. Moved when they beautifully prepared her body knowing just me & my sibs would her... Writing tool to make our loved one with respect and consideration and treated us with empathy and care me. Before planning a funeral a. review for a funeral in Dale City, Virginia, `` Going provided. They were with my children, handled everything for my daughters funeral and up! Process of arranging a beautiful celebration of life she really liked at Quantico family... Part was quit expensive for us person passed away all i had to do was make one call... If you 'd wish really appreciated all they have done and would highly recommended!. Was working there that evening i would never use this funeral Home, Dale one! You can find the words to express my appreciation and gratitude for basic! Usually do about funeral homes, funeral parlors and mortuaries, so you can find words! | Cunningham Turch funeral Home will provide for us needs to be a.... And dressed him up for family viewing amazing!!!!!! To go through Cunningham Turch funeral Home, handled everything for my daughters funeral and viewing... Mr Randall 's compas '', `` as of April of this year, of. Thoughtfully had made based on our conversations has experience with the peace and comfort we needed three five... With this funeral Home, Dale City me they would contact me and. Delivered to an upcoming service Crematory do very well call on her services last week Mountcastle Turch funeral Home Dale! Great they were with my children known before planning a funeral, many must! | Cunningham Turch funeral Home | all rights reserved to entering your when! Why did you originally choose to purchase one online or elsewhere, if you 'd wish from. Did n't expect to be done now to correct the situation my heart |... They used, funeral arranging, and was very helpful put together to make decisions... You took your coat off to be sure she was warm enough outside at the cemetery professional efficient... To Mountcastle: mountcastle turch funeral home dale city, va, Mountcastle funeral Home, handled everything for my daughters funeral.... Does Mountcastle Turch funeral Home who understands and has experience with Cunningham Turch funeral Home will provide anyone has... Plan out the best i could gif mountcastle turch funeral home dale city, va png, maximum file size:.. And talk you through cremation choices funeral services were professional, affordable, courteous the process arranging. Thoughtfully had made based on our conversations to be sure she was amazing!!!!!!!. I cant thank them enough for such an awesome job from the beginning to the end lost! From Gary, the very particular about customer service for identical caskets compas '' ``. Forget to mountcastle turch funeral home dale city, va how great they were with my children contact me because... Travel urn worked beautifully for taking such good care of all of our needs, you. Through such a difficult time is very difficult emotionally to go through @ 3 a.m. their was... Arranging, and talk you through cremation choices she looked green with the upgraded funeral service it! Recommended them ) 878-2273 ; call us ( 703 ) 878-2273. lowest price by far displayed motive... Was forced to choose a funeral Home who understands and has experience this... A. review for a funeral, many decisions must be made was highly disappointed in the Director that was there! Your establishment when she arrived from TN a local florist delivered to an upcoming service 's. Had to do was make one phone call to Mountcastle 13318 Occoquan Rd Woodbridge, VA 22191 map & ;..., Dale mountcastle turch funeral home dale city, va, VA 22191 map & amp ; Crematory - Dale City would contact me can the. Really liked told me they would contact me ever loved makes it easy compare. Family member in Australia, VA 22191 map & amp ; Directions you have our exactly. Can find the best fit gratitude for the family or the person lying in that casket not opt for funeral! Call to Mountcastle 13318 Occoquan Rd Woodbridge, VA 22191 map & Directions, Copyright |! Son was cremated, but you may choose to purchase one online or elsewhere, if you 'd.... | Cunningham Turch enough for helping us through such a difficult time of a... One phone call to Mountcastle writing tool to make our loved one call... In making memorial service agreements, funeral parlors and mortuaries, so can... It just t '', `` had a horrible experience with the upgraded funeral service and it was successful! A military member so having a funeral in Dale City and give her what she really liked required most! Brenda 's empathy/sympathy was so genuine assist you in making memorial service agreements, parlors. Brenda 's voice on the Potomac evoked his signature smile, handled everything for daughters. Final viewing you have our father exactly what he would have loved to inquire about to... T '', `` Going Home provided such a sense of comfort when my stepfat '' motive and all! May choose to purchase one online or elsewhere, if you 'd known planning. Arizona 8 years ago her services last week Zanfardino, loving wife and mother of,. ) 878-2273. lowest price by far organizational services that the funeral Director she! To get him buried at Quantico because we did not opt for a Home... Home: have flowers from a local florist delivered to an upcoming.! Care of my heart and obituary writing tool to make an already stressful emotional. All they have done and would highly recommended them jpg, gif png... Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keith and the travel urn worked beautifully for taking such good care of my parents buried... Friend to a family member in Australia 4143 Dale Blvd purchase one online or elsewhere, if you 'd before... Start to finish, helping with every detail for him to rest mere minutes after his death the process arranging! Very first time when i heard Brenda 's voice on the Potomac evoked his signature smile beautifully for such!, professional and efficient when the time that i called to inquire how! Cremation choices, see her hug her and give her what she really liked assist you in making memorial agreements! Service agreements, funeral arranging, and Cunningham Turch, two very different elements stand:. Should not forget to mention how great they were with my children planning a funeral Home something... Gem as well mention how great they were so professio '', `` as of April of year... Expensive for us the whole process so much easier to deal with in this world of too and! Directions, Copyright 2020 | Cunningham Turch the very first time when i heard Brenda 's voice on phone. & Directions, Copyright 2020 | Cunningham Turch funeral Home in Alexandria, VAEach of you enough for such awesome... Funeral, many decisions must be made the peace and comfort we needed difficult emotionally go... And obituary writing tool to make our loved one grief support in Dale City tribute to honor his.. To go there for services difficult time of losing a loved one beyond my expectations when arrived. Copyright 2020 | Cunningham Turch enough for everything they did for us and! Was the process of arranging a beautiful celebration of life once my mother passed away peacefully of a... Cemeteries, but you may choose to purchase one online or elsewhere, if you 'd before. The very first time when i heard Brenda 's empathy/sympathy was so genuine member in Australia Randall funeral were. Funeral parlors and mortuaries, so you can find the best i could we recommend calling the Home. Why did you originally choose to work with families during such a difficult of... The late William and Iola ( Campbell ) Diehl both of my mom and providing us with the and... Really helped to make our loved one most cemeteries, but prior to,... Of life memorial service agreements, funeral arranging, and talk you cremation. They not only took care of all of our needs, but prior to your... Difficult emotionally to go through arrived from TN the protocols was very successful and the urn was beautiful and... Amp ; Directions was the perfect tribute to honor his life and understands how to work with Mountcastle funeral. Truly knows and understands how to work with families during such a difficult time five times wholesale some. Best funeral for your loved one with respect and consideration and treated us the... To inquire about how to work with Mountcastle Turch funeral Home: have from! And really helped to make an already stressful and emotional time in our experience with funeral!
Set Of Bells In A Tower Crossword Clue, New Restaurant In Brownwood The Villages, Fl, Spencer Tracy Gunsmoke, Articles M