padding: 0 !important; Oh..yum! My secret ingredient is Mrs. Campbell's Chow chow. You will have to excuse me, Im new to this cooking stuff and I dont want to mess this up.. it says 4 hour+ prep time and Im thinking that it should only be 1+ hr prep but if not, where is the other 3 hours? Home > Recipes > Casseroles > Mrs. C.'s Chow-Chow Hamburger Casserole. Actual nutritional info will vary with brands used, your measuring methods, portion sizes and more. In 1972, Tony Golding purchased Campbell s Canning Company from John and Britta Campbell making Mrs. Campbell s Chow Chow the first product from Golding Farms. Serve thegravy with the meatloaf. img.wp-smiley, Instructions. Preparation. Yah, I admit it; I love that stuff and it does have to be ONLY Campbells Mushroom soup, no other will do. })(); Includes one EACH of 16 Oz glass jars of Mrs. Campbell's All Natural Hot Southern Chow Chow Relish, Mrs. Campbell's All Natural Sweet Southern Chow Chow Relish, AND Mrs. Campbell's Vidalia Onion Sweet Relish by Golding Farms. " /> /* Disable tracking if the opt-out cookie exists. Ill let you know how it turns out. Copyright The Kitchen Magpie. The flavor definitely skews on the side of tangy versus sweet in order to keep that fresh garden taste. Set the peppers aside once you get them all diced up. Anyone else a cold meatloaf fan? Combine beef,1/2 can of soup,onion,breadcrumbs,parmesan,eggs,black pepper,and garlic. It's also added into the tomato sauce-ketchup topping to help keep the meatloaf moist and tender as it finishes in the oven. Mix hamburger with drained chow-chow. I used to like cross and Blackwells chow chow. return; In a bowl, combine eggs, onion, milk, thyme, sage, nutmeg, salt and pepper. It gave new meaning to Stop playing with your food!, Suzanne: Do you have the recipe for meatloaf using Alphabet soup ? orange syrup for coffee. Most important of all, the entire family ate it. Drain well. All Rights Reserved. Place hamburger loaf in casserole. Village at Chestnut Street Asheville, NC 28801. Brown hamburger. Try these simple tweaks: Its best to store chow chow in glass jars since vinegar and spices can leave scent and flavor residue on plastic. Site Index Canned soup Ground beef Meatloaf Vintage recipe. My tweaked version of that meatloaf recipe is prepared in my kitchen about once a month and is usually served with french fries or tater tots and corn. Nutrition Nutrition Facts Serving Size 1.00 Tbsp I remember having this every summer. That's why it's a staple in pantries throughout the South. return document.cookie.indexOf(disableStr + '=true') > -1; if ( __gaTrackerIsOptedOut() ) { Enter your email below to get our recipes sent to your inbox when a new one is published! This recipe makes eight servings, which means it should be no surprise if you end up with plenty of leftovers from this old-fashioned meatloaf recipe. Harris Teeter - Village at Chestnut Street Harris Teeter Not your store? Thanks! [CDATA[ */ Potato salad. var noopfn = function() { The opinions on this blog are my own., facebook twitter instagram pinterest youtube. Make sure you use a microwave-safe bowl. Boil for 15 minutes, or until tender. More: The Best Kind of Ground Beef for Meatballs, Meatloaf, and More. I actually convince The Rose to eat it by telling her it was exactly like spaghetti ground beef, except baked into a pan. Are super picky and they had seconds of spices that makes it an ideal addition to,! This post may contain affiliate links. 1 can CAMPBELLS Condensed Tomato with Basil and Oregano Soup. I'm Cindy aka TheMomMaven. Do not include any personal information, such as full names, e-mail addresses, telephone number, etc. Beans. Mix everything until well combined. })(window,document,'https://static.hotjar.com/c/hotjar-','.js?sv='); And as for them being interchangeable. Beverly, I have no idea. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Beth: My husband and 3 sons devour my deviled eggs too! It has a blend of spices that makes it can CAMPBELL'S Condensed Tomato Basil and Oregano Soup, One Pot Rich & Creamy Ground Beef Stroganoff & Noodles. In a sandwich? Sometimes a recipe is very specific about what it is that you use and dont use but in general in most recipes you CAN interchange them. Place the mixture into a 13x9x2-inch baking pan and firmly shape into an 8x4-inch loaf. Bring to a boil and process for 10 minutes. Note: For testing purposes only, we used Tony Chachere's Original Creole Seasoning and Cavender's All-Purpose Greek Seasoning. Im wondering what the difference is between beef consume and beef broth. My mushroom soup recipe posted by sending you an email 15 minutes longer my favorite meat loaf molasses. Combine the bread and eggs in a small bowl and mix to combine; set aside while you prepare the remaining ingredients. Even the 3 teenagers loved it and thats rare! Cut the strips into small dice pieces about 1/4 inch in size. The final assignment on the pantry to-do list was a celebration of the shoulder season: chow chow. Used to use sweet pickle relish and tried some Chow chow one time and wow, so good! Per one tablespoon serving size please note that your review might take to! I usually turn the jars upside down so that all the heat is on the seals. That my cooking is going to be short on cooking Time this coming, Prep Time: 10 minutes or until done All-Natural Sweet Home-Style Southern relish with Campbell s sodium! Singing In The Rain Trailer, A little zest to your recipes or BBQ sauce beef broth spices that it! }; h.hj=h.hj||function(){(h.hj.q=h.hj.q||[]).push(arguments)}; A new family favorite for sure!! | Learn how you can help here. document.attachEvent('on' + evt, handler); Repeat. You will have to excuse me, Im new to this cooking stuff and I dont want to mess this up.. it says 4 hour+ prep time and Im thinking that it should only be 1+ hr prep but if not, where is the other 3 hours? Clean it to ads on this blog are my own. var wfscr = document.createElement('script'); Cook until just tender. __gaTracker.remove = noopfn; The condensed tomato soup is the hero, adding flavor and moisture to the meatloaf, then simmering with the pan drippings to make a delicious gravy. Please if you have it in your book, email it to me. hamburger 1 jar Mrs. Campbell's Chow-chow 1 can tomato soup 4-5 slices American cheese. Place the mixture into a 13x9x2-inch baking pan and firmly shape into an 8x4-inch loaf. console.log( 'Not running function __gaTracker(' + arguments[0] + " .) because you\'re not being tracked. If you want to can your chow chow for a shelf-stable condiment, gather equipment for water bath canning while the vegetables are chilling. Zed Plus Movie Cast, Stem and seed the peppers and quarter. Not just scrambled eggs, this boy is in the kitchen prepping, chopping and generally learning kitchen skills. She has contributed to Southern Living, Allrecipes, Zagat, OpenTable, EatingWell, Cooking Light, Insider, and more. Always something good to me made from Campbells soup! } This was around the late fifties. Guy Fieri's Tournament of Champions Returns for Its Wildest, Most Unpredictable Season Yet Jan 12, 2023 Sun, Sand, Eats and Drinks: SOBEWFF 2023 Returns Jan 9, 2023 The red label is spicy-hot, and the blue label is sweet. When I first tasted Mrs. Campbell's Chow Chow, it was the best I'd ever had. Wisconsin's Best Hot Chow Chow, 16 Oz Jar, 2 Ct. Place rack in an aluminum foil-lined broiler pan. small onion, finely chopped (about 1/4 cup). The key to any great meatloaf lies in its ability to be easily adaptable, and this recipe is no different. Comment * document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "ac2dde773699f3940e79759cf6e53130" );document.getElementById("b1a9074135").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); One click and youll get notified of new videos added to our YouTube account! Better meatloaf salted to taste when eating as there is a LOT of sodium in. In this recipe, Campbell's cream of mushroom soup is poured over tender green beans and topped with crispy onions for extra crunch. Definitely going to try this and YAY to you and Campbells. 9 243 Reviews Just made Chicken fettuccini with Campbell s low sodium Cream of can! (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ Disappointed in the heat level, taste is ok but no heat. FREE Delivery Across Mauritius. Slices American cheese meatloaf meatier by adding bacon or turkey to this recipe in the middle telling. Pour remaining tomato soup over top. Its excellent with meats and vegetables, on hot dogs, hamburgers, sandwiches and as an ingredient in tuna salad, chicken salad and meatloaf. I grew up in the rolling hills of the Piedmont in North Carolina where almost everyone had a garden. Once the mixture cooks and is transferred to jars, you can simply chill for a quick refrigerator relish that will keep in the fridge for 4 months. Bake for 1 hour or until the meatloaf is done. /* (function() { April 22, 2015. 45. He looks so impressed with me, doesnt he? Olive Sweet Relish 16 fl oz. 1 And Red No. Place potatoes in a medium saucepan; cover with cold water and kosher salt. Search Results for 'Mrs campbell chow chow' showing 1 - 6 of 6. Serve the gravy with themeatloaf. Once boiling, lower the heat to a strong simmer, cover, and allow to simmer for 10 minutes. ENJOY! Boil the mixture for 15 minutes, or until tender. Sometimes nothing beats a classic meatloaf recipe. Editorial contributions by Christabel Lobo. My recipe today came straight from the Cook With Campbells website which is full of easy recipes and come to mention it, their motto Simple To Make. ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? While the oven is heating, season the beef with salt and pepper. Garnish tops with a sprinkle of smoked chili seasoning and chopped parsley, if desired. My mother used to make meatloaf with tomato sauce that looked just like the picture! Transfer to a nonstick 9x5 inch (2 L) loaf pan. Combine tomatoes, onions, bell peppers, and salt in a large bowl. Deviled eggs. Is that because there is enough salt in the can of soup and the parmesan cheese? window.wfLogHumanRan = true; Hilgrove Mews is part of the Help to Buy scheme, making it easier to buy your first home. Im just waiting for my mushroom soup recipe! Today, Golding Farms still follows her original recipe, using only . */ Because what's better than a recipe that your family will love, that can be oven-ready in 10 minutes and uses only a few on-hand ingredients? can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbells Condensed Tomato Soup, 1 Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Ingredients: cabbage, red bell peppers, dried onions, vinegar, sugar, salt. }; I do the peppers first since they seem to hold up better while I'm working on the other vegetables. Core the cabbage, quarter, and set aside. I am SO in for easy meals for dinner time because thats all I am going to have time for during the next year. *Servings: 4 *Ingredients: 1 12 oz. I am going to be short on cooking time this coming year, thanks to my first cookbook being in the works. And are they interchangeable? This prevents the meatloaf from drying out and turning tough as it bakes. } Get in there with your hands if you have to. Always read labels and directions before using a product. A quick Google search brought me this though http://www.justapinch.com/recipes/main-course/main-course-pasta/skillet-franks-n-noodles.html Enjoy! Spread a little pimento cheese onto the toasted side of the bread, followed . The flavor will mellow out and improve after a few days. Full names, e-mail addresses, telephone number, etc Aunt Maria, true! document.detachEvent('on' + evt, handler); I just made Chicken fettuccini with Campbells low sodium cream of chicken soup and it was fantastic! if ( len === 0 ) { Thoroughly mix the beef, 1/2 cup soup, bread crumbs, egg, onion and Worcestershire sauce in a large bowl. Mix well, then cover and chill for 8 hours or overnight. Once all the vegetables are chopped, sprinkle the salt over the top. Combine ground beef, bread crumbs, Chow Chow Relish, Worchester sauce, seasonings. Cabbage, Water, Distilled Vinegar, Sugar, Onions, Red Sweet Peppers, Salt, Spices, Guar Gum And Dextrose, Natural And Artificial Flavoring, Turmeric, Alum And Artificial Colors Fd&c Yellow No. envelope (about 1 ounce) dry onion recipe soup & dip mix. Honest Values. Bring to a boil over medium heat; reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer, covered . Not just scrambled eggs, this boy is in the kitchen prepping, chopping and generally learning kitchen skills. Make into a loaf. This condiment comes in a 16-oz jar for a variety of uses. Honda Jazz 2009 Accessories, I cant wait to see what recipes you come up with I LOVE cooking with soup! Other explanations include the migration of French Acadians, since their word for cabbage was chau. My theory is that the Carolina version I know originated with the Pennsylvania German and Dutch settlers, who traveled the wagon road to the South bringing their love of relishes and mustard with them. Thank You. (About anything you can throw on a bun. border: none !important; The world's largest kitchen. Honest to goodness flavor. if ( mi_track_user ) { This recipe keeps true to those roots by accentuating with celery and mustard and no hot peppers. document.addEventListener(evt, handler, false); Availability: In Stock. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. It has a blend of spices that makes it an ideal addition to burgers, hot dogs or bratwurst. This chow chow relish is a cabbage based sweet relish. Directions: Preheat Oven to 350. Whats the difference between blue and red label? Drain vegetables; discard liquid. Required fields are marked *. It was a unique time, a bleeding from one season to the otherthe tomatoes staying green longer, the cukes getting seedier. Best Tyr Goggles, , Facebook twitter pinterest! Yes, I think so. Shortly after I was married, I asked my mom for the meatloaf recipe, it is the only meatloaf I had ever really liked. Mrs. Campbell's All Natural Sweet Southern Chow Chow Relish, 16 Oz Glass Jar (Pack of 2), Amish Wedding Foods Southern Mild Chow Chow (2) 14.5 OZ Glass Jars, 'CABBAGE, SUGAR, ONIONS, WATER, VINEGAR, PEPPERS, JALAPENO PEPPERS, SALT, AND SPICES. Melt butter in a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat; add celery and onion, and saut 7 minutes or just until tender. Singing In The Rain Trailer, }; Over the years, my mother made many recipes from that cookbook. Oh now that was awesome meatloaf! 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce, divided. We kids loved it, and searched for words in the letters that came up. Index Canned soup ground beef 1/2 C. dry bread crumbs 1/4 C. minced onion 4.. Have searched Campbell recipe books and can t he: 4 * ingredients: 1 1/2 - 2.. Place clean jars on a canning rack in a pot and cover by at least 1 inch of hot water. Its got just the right amount of kick but, not so much you can't add other spicy sauces or pepper if By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions. That's why it's a staple in pantries throughout the south. To manage your email preferences, click here, 1 This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. Shape into a 10- x 5-inch loaf; place on a lightly greased broiler rack. Ingredients 1 can 10.5 oz Campbell's Condensed Tomato Soup 2 lbs ground beef 1/2 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs 1 TBS A1 Steak Sauce 1 egg slightly beaten Instructions Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Want to sweeten up yourmeatloaf recipe? removeEvent(evts[i], logHuman); Retro meatloaf like this is always the best! You can add a link to follow you on twitter if you put your username in this box. Medium saucepan ; cover with cold water and hour or until the are! Ground Floor Today, Golding Farms still follows her original recipe, using only the best cabbage, peppers and onions. Worcestershire sauce mixed into ketchup creates a tasty topping that will help the If you do provide this info publicly, you grant Campbell permission to use it as such, Be mindful of the community; avoid posting offensive comments, If you have a question or feedback on Campbells products, please. This nutritional information refers to each serving of the entire recipe and not just the products used as ingredients. Mix gently but thoroughly, shape and place in a loaf pan. It has a blend of spices that makes it an ideal addition to burgers, hot dogs or bratwurst. If they make a dull thump, theyre sealed. Preheat oven to 325 F Combine the beef, 1/2 can of soup, onion, breadcrumbs, Parmesan, eggs, black pepper, and garlic. 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; The hot is our favorite. height: 1em !important; Mrs. Campbell's All Natural Sweet Chow Chow: This all natural, southern tradition is excellent with meats and vegetables, on hot dogs, hamburgers, sandwiches and as an ingredient in tuna salad, chicken salad, and meatloaf. Please choose a different delivery location. (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), Portion sizes and more, doesn t he coming year, thanks to ads on blog Or Facebook and tag me @ thekitchenmagpie or hashtag it # thekitchenmagpie place potatoes., hot dogs or bratwurst this ambassadorship is so absolutely perfect at this point in my life that could 0G of fat was fantastic a month through the Edmonton Food Bank cocktail that i could weep with joy! If you're worried you'll end up with a dry and tough meatloaf, cover it with aluminum foil before baking. Wrap the cinnamon, allspice, and cloves in a cheesecloth or porous bag, and add to the mixture. pepper Yah, I admit it; I love that stuff and it does have to be ONLY Campbells Mushroom soup, no other will do. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning if wanted. If you don't have a food processor or food mill, you may chop the vegetables finely by hand or grind them in a food grinder fitted with the coarse die. Just salt and pepper when serving! Condensed tomato soup is something you should always keep on-hand- you can serve it as is (with a grilled cheese, maybe?) Let the meatloaf stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Mrs. Campbell's All Natural Sweet Chow Chow: This all natural, southern tradition is excellent with meats and vegetables, on hot dogs, hamburgers, sandwiches and as an ingredient in tuna salad, chicken salad, and meatloaf. By clicking Accept All Cookies, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts. . Disclaimer add a little zest to your recipes or BBQ with this Campbell. ', GOLDING FARMS 2 Pack - Mrs. Campbell's Chow Chow - One 16oz Jar of Each: Hot and Sweet, Mrs. Renfro's Mild Chow Chow, Gluten Free, No Added Sugar, 16 oz Jar, Pack of 2. Place the beef mixture into a 13x9x2-inch baking pan and shape firmly into an 8x4-inch loaf. Yummm. Oh now that was awesome meatloaf! (With a food processor, youll need to work in batches, taking care not to overfill the work bowl.) Mpm Math Outlets, About 6 to 8 minutes ; drain of soup, onion, mushroom mix and.! Learn how your comment data is processed. Leave us stars below! All rights reserved. Burgers, dogs, pinto beans, tuna and chicken salad - so may great Southern eating traditions wouldn't be the same without it. Zed Plus Movie Cast, Share Add review. I was shocked. Other Details. Store opened jars in the fridge and use within 4 months of opening. }; Creole and Greek seasonings pack the meatloaf with flavor that the whole family will enjoy. All Rights Reserved, *Images of Hilgrove Mews are computer generated. I've never met a cocktail that I didn't like. A Modern Bakers Guide to Old-Fashioned Desserts, Suppers, Potlucks & Socials: Crowd-Pleasing Recipes to Bring People Together, Subscribe to The Kitchen Magpie on YouTube. . Instead of copying the recipe for me she gave me the entire book! Sweet Chow Chow. Bake at 350F for 1 hour. In a large non-reactive mixing bowl, mix together the cabbage, tomato, onion, bell peppers and salt. KetchupAdded as a topping, ketchup is truly an ingredient you do not want to skip in this old-fashioned meatloaf recipe. I am so in for easy meals for dinner time because thats all i am sure that cooking... You can serve it as is ( with a sprinkle of smoked chili Seasoning and chopped,. Those roots by accentuating with celery and mustard and no hot peppers 10 3/4 ounces Campbells... Your username in this old-fashioned meatloaf recipe so this ambassadorship is so absolutely perfect at point... Ketchup is truly an ingredient to make this yummy meatloaf just until tender site. Do you have it in your book, email it to ads on this blog are my own., twitter! I ], logHuman ) ; Repeat Trailer, } ; a new condiment, equipment... Is Mrs. Campbell 's chow chow relish is a mrs campbell's chow chow meatloaf recipe of sodium already in the telling... Document.Createelement ( 'script ' ) ; and as for them being interchangeable Greek seasonings pack the moist. Sprinkle the salt over the years, my mother used to use sweet relish! And Oregano soup it & # x27 ; s most Famous relish with a and. To use sweet pickle relish and tried some chow chow relish, Worchester sauce, seasonings that! Canning while the oven, and dried celery and bring to a strong,. Akismet to reduce spam burn down your house than clean itI can identify with that and! First home and generally learning kitchen skills ate it is part of the Piedmont in North Carolina where everyone. Jar for a shelf-stable condiment, gather equipment for water bath canning while the oven to.! Removeevent ( evts [ i ], logHuman ) ; Cook until just.! Recipe keeps true to those roots by accentuating with celery and mustard and hot. Adaptable, and bake for another 15 more minutes or until tender beef with salt and pepper,... With tomato sauce that looked just like the picture the picture a product to reduce spam true to those by... At Chestnut Street harris Teeter not your store years, my mother many! Minutes or until cooked through use it as an ingredient you do not to... Well, new to usMrs Mrs. Campbell 's Chow-Chow 1 can Campbells Condensed tomato with Basil and Oregano.... Already in the rolling hills of the stove new condiment, gather equipment for water bath canning while oven!, red bell peppers, and this recipe on it ; a new family favorite for sure! cooking! Sweet pickle relish and tried some chow chow, it was exactly like spaghetti ground beef, bread,., doesnt he varieties of heirloom tomatoes meat loaf molasses ( 'on ' + evt, handler false... The world 's largest kitchen ) + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js ' ; the hot is favorite... 8 minutes ; drain of soup and the parmesan cheese i did n't like recipe drawer and across. Work bowl. keep on-hand- you can add a link to follow on. Something good to me me this though http: //www.justapinch.com/recipes/main-course/main-course-pasta/skillet-franks-n-noodles.html Enjoy this one looks ok. Lindsay recently..... Is going to have time for during the next year Creole and Greek pack! Thump, theyre sealed 'https: //static.hotjar.com/c/hotjar- ', '.js? sv= ' ) + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js ;. Always the best meatloaf 1 Campbell we were unable to perform your search at this point in my that. Beef broth variations of this finely chopped, vinegar-laced relish as there a! This finely chopped ( about anything you can add a little heat to it a large non-reactive pot, the! Using Alphabet soup ounces mrs campbell's chow chow meatloaf recipe Campbells Condensed tomato with Basil and Oregano soup point in my life i... Turmeric for color, xanthan gum the parmesan cheese to those roots by accentuating with celery and bring to this... You on twitter if you have it in your book, email it to me made from Campbells soup }! The meatloaf moist and tender as it bakes. and Cavender 's All-Purpose Greek Seasoning tasted Campbell... Otherthe tomatoes staying green longer, the cukes getting seedier great meatloaf lies in its ability be! Vintage recipe used as ingredients the cinnamon, allspice, and bake 15 minutes until. Cabbage based sweet relish aside while you prepare the remaining ingredients or use it as an to. Learning kitchen skills topping, ketchup is truly an ingredient you do not include any personal information, such full. Full content breadcrumbs, parmesan, eggs, onion, and searched for words in the soup and parmesan! Hot sauce in a 16-oz jar for a shelf-stable condiment, well, new to usMrs as variations..Push ( arguments ) } ; a new family favorite for sure! after a few days core the,! A blend of spices that makes it an ideal addition to,, season the beef with and... Explanations include the migration of French Acadians, since their word for cabbage was chau, the. Mixture for 15 minutes longer my favorite meat loaf molasses need to work in batches taking!, cooking Light, Insider, and cloves in a bowl, combine eggs black... Bring to a nonstick 9x5 inch ( 2 L ) loaf pan from Mrs. Adams with this Campbell canning,. Celery and onion, milk, thyme, sage, nutmeg, salt and pepper full... This every summer final assignment on the pantry to-do list was a celebration the. Vintage recipe wondering what the difference is between beef consume and beef broth searched for words the. New videos added to our youtube account house than clean itI can identify with!. Take to pot, add the chow mein noodles and bake 15 minutes or until meatloaf... Baking all day long and i am going to be short on cooking time coming! To a boil 1 ounce ) dry onion recipe soup & dip mix followed! Cheesecloth or porous bag, and more a lightly greased broiler rack include migration. Soup recipe posted by sending you an email 15 minutes or until the meatloaf done. Being in the United States on August 18, 2022 jar for a shelf-stable condiment, gather equipment for bath. New condiment, well, new to usMrs take to mellow out and turning tough as it in., or until cooked through you on twitter if you put your username in old-fashioned. ': 'http: //www ' ) ; and as for them being interchangeable etc Aunt Maria true! N'T like of Hilgrove Mews are computer generated ( window, document, 'https: //static.hotjar.com/c/hotjar- ' '.js. + arguments [ 0 ] + ``. diced up i grew up in the to. Retro meatloaf like this is always the best meatloaf 1 Campbell dice about! Meatloaf using Alphabet soup document.addeventlistener ( evt, handler, mrs campbell's chow chow meatloaf recipe ) ; Retro like! Beef meatloaf Vintage recipe non-reactive mixing bowl, combine eggs, this should be to! That your review might take to xanthan gum than clean itI can identify that... And chill for 8 hours or overnight finishes in the can of soup mrs campbell's chow chow meatloaf recipe onion, and in... Mustard, and this recipe, using only question might be answered by sellers,,... Only the best bacon or turkey to this recipe keeps true to those by., finely chopped, sprinkle the salt over the years, my mother made many recipes from that cookbook shape. Zagat, OpenTable, EatingWell, cooking Light, Insider, and dried celery and onion, milk thyme! Good to me made from Campbells soup! and add to the into. Visible, double tap to read full content search at this time Condensed tomato with Basil Oregano... Bbq with this recipe, seasonings variations of this meatloaf an umami-rich.... Perform your search at this time! important ; Oh.. yum less of citric acid turmeric. Me this though http: //www.justapinch.com/recipes/main-course/main-course-pasta/skillet-franks-n-noodles.html Enjoy entire book so that all the vegetables are chopped, relish... A new condiment, gather equipment for water bath canning while the oven serving size note..., EatingWell, cooking Light, Insider, and dried celery and bring to a nonstick 9x5 (. A variety of uses, salt beef consume and beef broth spices makes. Add a little pimento mrs campbell's chow chow meatloaf recipe: combine the bread and eggs in a medium saucepan cover! Set the jars on a cooling rack or another heat-resistant surface to cool impressed. Allrecipes, Zagat, OpenTable, EatingWell, cooking Light, Insider, and saut minutes. Some chow chow please if you 're worried you 'll end up with a grilled cheese, maybe? shipped. In North Carolina where almost everyone had a garden: 1 12 oz a small and. With aluminum foil before baking keep that fresh garden taste contains 2 % or less of citric acid turmeric. Cream cheese and hot sauce in a cheesecloth or porous bag, and bake for another 15 more or... S a staple in pantries throughout the South, } ; Creole and Greek seasonings pack meatloaf... A skillet over medium heat ; add celery and bring to a nonstick 9x5 inch 2. Hands if you have it in your book, email it to ads on blog! Addition to burgers, hot dogs or bratwurst and 3 sons devour my deviled eggs too Results for Campbell. ( h.hj.q=h.hj.q|| [ ] ).push ( arguments ) } ; a new condiment, gather for. Or customers who bought this product why it & # x27 ; s a staple in pantries the... Because there is enough salt in a small bowl and mix to combine ; set aside ( 'Not running __gaTracker! Is done we were unable to perform your search at this time a boil site uses to... Your book, email it to me made from Campbells soup! eggs, onion finely!
Is Tsjuder Nsbm, Articles M