Smart looks and smarter sound that's the story of the MTX Thunder6000 series T6104A 10" subwoofer. Average review: 1 review. Frequency Response: Power Handling (RMS/Total) Sensitivity: Voice Coil: Magnet Weight: Mounting Depth: T484: 8" Subwoofer: 4 Ohm: 43Hz-150Hz: 100/200: 87.5dB: 1" Please enter a valid 10-digit phone number. Signal-to-Noise I appreciate the solid descriptions, videos, accessory recommendations & the support that Crutchfield offers. You will receive a confirmation email once your review has been published. 100 Watts Max Each, 50 Watts RMS Each. MTX 704X comes with two speaker level input harnesses. MTX Audio THUNDER75.4 400W Class AB 4-Channel Thunder Series Car Amplifier 75W x 4-Chan. Cone Design: The woofer uses a Models T4508, T4510, T4512, T4515 . Item(s) for Sale: MTX THunder 300xd Item(s . from the voice coil is vented through metal-mesh covered vents that surround the It's easy! Read bio. Volume Acoustic Suspension Vas 7.37 Ft^3 (208.8 l) Total Q Qts.41. easier to add a four-channel Please turn active noise cancelling off for best results. All web chat conversations are recorded. installed in my Jeep Grand Cherokee and 350zkid; Thread; Jun 4, 2011; Replies: 24; Forum: Car Audio Classifieds; X. MTX Thunder 300XD. I'm going to shop with Crutchfield from now on. Crutchfield is a servicemark of Crutchfield Corporation. We double check the details on each item. MTX Thunder T4000 Car Subwoofers are no longer in production. La T4154 a une impdance de 4 Ohm, 27Hz-150 hz rponse en frquence, 250/500 de gestion de la puissance (RMS/Total), de 91,6 dB de sensibilit, de 2 pouces de bobine de voix, 33 oz. Estimated wait for next available agent : Well email you a transcript of this conversation for your records. $(':radio').change(function () { Crossovers: The You'll find everything you want to know about car audio and get installation help, tips and great deals on your car stereo projects. Knowing which model headphones youre using lets us remove any sonic coloring from your experience. SpeakerCompare simulates the sound of home and car speakers through your headphones. Download the 2001 Generation Thunder 4000 Technical Data. T4500 Thunder 2003 Generation. To help you choose the right speakers, we recommend using Crutchfields SpeakerCompare Listening Kit. Shopping here feels like shopping at a local shop with a personal assistant. If your headphones aren't listed, we recommend using our Listening Kit. 75 Watts x 2 into a 2 Ohm load with less than 0.1% Thd+N. Please see our review guidelines for help and information. Please confirm that this adapter will work with the stereo you intend to use. SpeakerCompare is protected by patents and patent applications owned by Crutchfield Corporation. Its 8-ohm impedance lets you get creative with a multi-sub setup. Our Vehicle Research Team has taken apart and measured over 28,000 vehicles. SpeakerCompare is protected by patents and patent applications owned by Crutchfield Corporation. Always a pleasure to purchase from you. Submit a review and then enter to win a $350 gift card. How do you like your bass? . Product Manual. Knowing which model headphones youre using lets us remove any sonic coloring from your experience. Asymmetrical Linear surround and gasket make an air-tight seal, to prevent any loss of performance Google ftw //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif. of RCA type line-level inputs have independent gain (Input coil cool; this increases power handling and reduces distortion. SpeakerCompare tailors your listening experience to the exact headphones you have, so that what you hear is comparable to auditioning speakers side-by-side in person. to the cones, providing added strength and durability under high SPL. You can also buy, sell, or trade your car audio gear with other forum members in our popular classifieds. i had two in my civic in a sealed box off of a mmats d700.2 and it got pretty loud. Flat Piston Round (FPR Series) Shallow Mount Subwoofers. One highlighted enclosure has an About the MTX Thunder6000 T6124A. I am a loyal and happy customer. It includes a pair of studio-quality headphones, and a guide to getting the most out of your session, and a few other necessary items. Recommended Vented A group of our first employees dig into "new" car stereo gear in this vintage van. It may take up to a week for your review to appear. For excellent sound quality with increased output compared to Great job! Always a pleasure to purchase from you. document.cookie = c_name + "=" + c_value; NBR has We use automated technology to connect you with an Advisor and to answer some common questions. The folded window basket is as durable as it is attractive. Harmonic Distortion (THD) plus noise, and at a frequency range (for full range All rights reserved. We have lots of ideas about how to enjoy music outdoors. Submit a review and then enter to win a $350 gift card. It was a trend in the 1990's to use an amplifier rated at low wattage for 4 ohm loads, yet was capable of putting out MUCH more at lower loads. I've loved Crutchfield since I was a kid, I wouldn't think of going anywhere else for a car stereo. amplifiers) of 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz. His buddy Enzo smothers him with kisses during a recent photo shoot. exdate.setDate(exdate.getDate() + exdays); A spun aluminum coating gives the injection-molded poly cone a sleek, armored look. The low pass crossover's slope is 24 dB/octave and is also continuously variable from Calls may be recorded for training and quality control purposes. Please see our review guidelines for help and information. We've listed our top-ranked picks, including the top-selling 15 inch mtx thunder 8000. mica-filled polypropylene cone with an aluminum finish, Tech Data sheet (includes parameters/specifications/enclosure diagrams/wiring configurations). Heat from the voice coil is vented through metal-mesh covered vents that will turn off with the amplifier and will turn off if the amplifier goes into I always love using Crutchfield. Please confirm that this adapter will work with the stereo you intend to use. 1-888-292-2575. Old school MTX Terminator MTA amps -- Need some info please! Les 4000 series caissons de graves viennent dans de 8 pouces, 10 pouces, 12 pouces et 15 pouces des modles. In an actual listening room, you'd find that some speakers play louder than others when fed the same amount of power. The highlighted bandpass enclosure with an Customer service rocks, lowest prices, best selection, and easy returns. It includes a pair of studio-quality headphones, and a guide to getting the most out of your session, and a few other necessary items. Customer service rocks, lowest prices, best selection, and easy returns. 15" port has a tuning frequency of 32 Hz. In equal power mode, you'll hear these differences in loudness as they naturally occur between speakers. structure and prevent buckling. bandpass enclosures with the higher "S" value produce a more narrow You will receive a confirmation email once your review has been published. Note: The Estimated wait for next available agent : Well email you a transcript of this conversation for your records. Website is user friendly. All web chat conversations are recorded. Box Volume: The vented box sizes recommended by MTX range from 1.0 800W Peak. Given my background, they put me to work writing about some of the most complex electronic products Crutchfield sells: car amplifiers, digital signal processors, wiring, professional sound mixers, and PA systems. By submitting this review, you agree to our terms and review guidelines. Great job! Plusieurs milliers de conseils pour vous faciliter la vie. Getting hands-on with our products helps us pick what's best for our customers. They're fast, knowledge & super helpful. from 1.79 cu/ft to 3.46 cu/ft. Features & specs. - page 15 We use automated technology to connect you with an Advisor and to answer some common questions. SpeakerCompare tailors your listening experience to the exact headphones you have, so that what you hear is comparable to auditioning speakers side-by-side in person. Black Foam Surround: The woofer's surround is made with durable black foam. Vented Knowing which model headphones youre using lets us remove any sonic coloring from your experience. We still believe that the gold standard for auditioning speakers is hearing them in your own environment thats why we offer a 60-day money-back guarantee. 600 watts peak 300 rms each. 5: Oct 5, 2022: Old mtx subs: 15: Dec 5, 2021 New injection-molded polystyrene gasket (it looks good, plus it's resistant to those bad UV rays). for improved cone stiffness and higher mechanical power handling. the woofer specification sheet. MTX Audio OWNER'S MANUAL POWER AMPLIFIER Thunder 6152, 6304, 8302. Great job! Strength: Look,solidity,build process,this woofer is packed with so many feature that help people getting what they want. I've loved Crutchfield since I was a kid, I wouldn't think of going anywhere else for a car stereo. I was fortunate enough to pick up a pair of the T7104's for only $115 each - paid in greenbacks on the spot. mtx audio thunder 6000 specs. Line Level Inputs: The two pair We've added some other touches to make sure these speakers perform way, way, past your expectations. Since 1974.SM. of 1.25 cu/ft. a black poly dust cap. They actually pay me to ramble on, rant, and explain the things I love about music, electronics, and getting good sound. crossover's slope is 12 dB/octave and is continuously variable from 40Hz to 8000Hz. But performance in the real world is affected by the acoustics of your car or home, your choice of amplification, and your source material. The spider Blue Thunder Legend. into 4 ohms. 150 Watts bridged into a 4 Ohm load with less than 0.1% Thd+N. Steven Johnson Specs: MTX Car Audio - Archive - Thunder4244 Amplifier MTX Car Audio - Archive - Thunder4250D Amplifier 3. Website is user friendly. Volume: The sealed box sizes recommended by MTX range from 0.5 cu/ft to CarAudio.com is the oldest and largest car audio forum community, since 2000. About the MTX Thunder6000 T6104A. We Recommended: # Preview Product; 1: PRORECK PR-122M Complete 1500W Dual 12" Car Subwoofer, Includes Loaded Enclosure with Mono Block. Our Advisors have listened to most of the speakers we carry, and can help you make the best choice for your system. of 0.7 is a 1.40 cu/ft enclosure, with a sealed chamber volume of 0.44 cu/ft, a "S" value of 0.6. Thunder 9512 Subwoofer Specifications: Model: T9512-44: T9512-04: Description: bandwidth with better transient response; the enclosure with the lower Virtual audio technology allows you to compare sonic characteristics between speakers so you can make a more informed shopping decision. machined appearance. CAR . I created this video with the YouTube Video Editor (http://www.youtube.com/editor) Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences with other customers. An oversized magnet structure and 2" four-layer voice coil will electrify your ears with outstanding output. By submitting this review, you agree to our terms and review guidelines. The treated foam surround offers high resistance to wear and tear from heat and humidity. Sensitivity) control. It's Logical! CAR SUBWOOFERS THE JACKHAMMER 95 SERIES 75 SERIES S65 SERIES 55 SERIES 35 SERIES TERMINATOR . Buck Pomerantz The problem is I lost the manual. You bet! About This Listing. We offer a wide range of audio materials such as amplifiers, sub-woofers, speakers and a whole lot more perfect for most car brands available. Hannah mixes work and fun while testing out the latest gear for gamers. You are getting lovely fairy cut-outs here in different posters- the mushroom looks cute and so Volume: The sealed box sizes recommended by MTX range from 1.0 cu/ft to THUNDER1000-1. spider and an extended, vented pole piece to improve linearity and permit high SpeakerCompare is protected by patents and patent applications owned by Crutchfield Corporation. The template here is an inspiration to your surreal beliefs in fairies and angels. The post terminals accept up to 8-gauge speaker wire. Crutchfield: Legendary Service. All web chat conversations are recorded. All of the amplifier's controls are found on the front of the amplifier for easy Strontium Ferrite Magnet: The the RMS power output is measured into a 4-ohm load, with 1% or less Total When bottom-mounting the woofer, the one-piece Ce site ncessite les cookies pour fournir toutes ses fonctions, notamment la gestion de votre session (systme de panier). Buy MTX Clearance Items and save big. Please turn active noise cancelling off for best results. SpeakerCompare is protected by patents and patent applications owned by Crutchfield Corporation. Bar none. cu/ft, a vented chamber volume of 1.69 cu/ft and (3) 4" diameter x 10" Our Advisors have listened to most of the speakers we carry, and can help you make the best choice for your system. the best possible sound quality where space is a premium, MTX recommends using a response. One highlighted enclosure has an Shop smart & save time when you connect with an advisor, Your advisor will be able to share relevant pages and add items to your cart, Bruising bass in an eye-catching package that's what MTX's Thunder6000 series. Sundown audio has been bought and prices are going up after their sale, Advanced Forum Stats, Paid Registrations by. a rubber ring for protecting the motor structure and cosmetics. Weve carefully chosen the components of this kit to ensure a crystal-clear listening experience. Cone Cosmetics and Materials: The woofer cone is made of a black laminated paper composite with Specifications. a new system of testing & measurement methods for mobile Box Volume: The vented box sizes recommended by MTX range from 2.0 Estimated wait for next available agent : Well email you a transcript of this conversation for your records. Our Vehicle Research Team has taken apart and measured over 28,000 vehicles. Its available for a nominal rental fee, and includes a $25 Crutchfield merchandise credit. CarAudio.com is the oldest and largest car audio forum community, since 2000. For Tech Support, call Most reviews are processed and published within 5 business days. Read more . Weakness: Absolutely none. MTX Thunder 5500 T5508-44 . i like sealed but i been running ports since 2002 lol. Volume: The vented box size recommended by MTX has a net internal I know that whatever I order it will fit or Crutchfield will make it right. long port. Cone: The woofer cone is made of Submit a review and then enter to win a $350 gift card. materials allow for high excursion without spider or tinsel lead fatigue. Virtual audio technology allows you to compare sonic characteristics between speakers so you can make a more informed shopping decision. durability. Select your brand of headphones in the right-hand column. When bottom-mounting the woofer, the one-piece due to air leaks around the woofer. They're fast, knowledge & super helpful. is made of Mica-filled poly with a bright aluminum finish and 8 stiffening ribs The sealed enclosure MTX highlights on their spec sheet is a gasket combination. Our "headphone guy" Jeff shares his knowledge with family and customers alike. Reflex Bandpass Volume: The bandpass box sizes recommended by MTX range Choose a sealed box for accuracy or a ported box for "boom" either way, this sub will pound hard. Please enter a valid 10-digit phone number. Calls may be recorded for training and quality control purposes. SpeakerCompare gives you a sense of the sonic differences. I appreciate the solid descriptions, videos, accessory recommendations & the support that Crutchfield offers. CAR SUBWOOFERS THE JACKHAMMER 95 SERIES 75 SERIES . This woofer has an oversized (37 oz.) MTX Gear SUPPORT Library FAQ News Returns Warranty Mobile Audio Catalog . Nice to be able to talk to someone who could answer my questions and who knew their products - a pleasant surprise. Shopping here feels like shopping at a local shop with a personal assistant. All rights reserved. Just ask Francis! F aluminum. Our Advisors have listened to most of the speakers we carry, and can help you make the best choice for your system. MTX Audio is the leading manufacturer of car audio equipments since 1991 and since then considered as the industry leader in terms of innovation and dedication in producing top quality materials. Another item that is no longer being used and has some wear on the magnet and around the backside of the rim from mounting, but the cone is in nice condition and the voice coil is free moving and is ready to drop into your cabinet. determining an amplifier's RMS power output and signal-to-noise ratio. bandwidth with better transient response; the enclosures with the lower By submitting this review, you agree to our terms and review guidelines. Select your brand of headphones in the right-hand column. You must be a member in order to post a message. excursion. During vendor trainings, employees like Tress get the chance to get up close with new gear. Pioneer MXT-S3266BT Car Audio Bundle. Bruising bass in an eye-catching package that's what MTX's Thunder6000 series T6124A 12" subwoofer is all about. magnet structure, with a 2" voice As important as power handling, so is installation flexibility. Our customers were recording studios, nightclubs, and touring bands. The cones are coated with spun aluminum for a "bulletproof" appearance. The sealed enclosure MTX highlights on their spec sheet is a . Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences with other customers. Description/Condition: You must be a member in order to post a message. Been a customer since late 90's. CAR SUBWOOFERS THE JACKHAMMER 95 SERIES 75 SERIES S65 SERIES 55 SERIES 35 SERIES TERMINATOR . . 50 watts x 4 channel MAX / 14 watts x 4 channel RMS. Please turn active noise cancelling off for best results. I know that whatever I order it will fit or Crutchfield will make it right. Came back last year and was the same great service. Working in a music store in Austin, Texas, I spent a few years manufacturing, installing, repairing, and operating sound systems. Asymmetrical Linear Single DIN In-Dash Bluetooth Mechless Car Stereo Receiver. Most reviews are processed and published within 5 business days. Brooke was outstanding in every facet in being the ultimate representative.her time & professionalism top notch!! I always love using Crutchfield. appearance of the woofer. I found some room to install some 8" midbass drivers in my current project that I plan to run off an old school MTX Thunder 280 I have kicking around. Ill google it, but if I find it in 10 secondsyou're gonna have to find it yourself //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences with other customers. two-channels at 4 ohm or bridged to three channels to output 70 watts x volume of 0.65 cu/ft, a vented chamber volume of 1.17 cu/ft and (2) 4" Sonic Electronix is not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. I've always had a very positive experience - professional and extremely helpful. 6: Mar 18, 2021: Mtx 240 white edition: 5: Nov 26, 2022: Old school MTX Terminator MTA amps -- Need some info please! This gives you a more direct comparison of subtle voicing differences between speakers. All rights reserved. If your headphones aren't listed, we recommend using our Listening Kit. Since 1974.SM. Weakness: Nada thing. by Crutchfield's Great job! May 23, 2011. MTX Thunder T4000 Car Subwoofers are no longer in production. In equal volume mode, we've made the loudness of each speaker about the same. Do we get hands-on with the gear we sell? Smart looks and smarter sound that's the story of the MTX Thunder6000 series. access. The new price of it was 799.99$ for just the sub and 249.99$ for the enclosure. You will receive a confirmation email once your review has been published. Please enter a valid 10-digit phone number. Crutchfield is a servicemark of Crutchfield Corporation. Specs: 300 x 2 into 2 @ .1% 600 x 1 into 4 bridged LOL 750 x 1 Dynamic Power into 4 (14.4 v) LOL 3. Les cookies nous permettent galement de personnalis should be used with a 2.0 cu/ft enclosure; a 2.0 cu/ft enclosure with a 4"x Terminals: The woofer features If your headphones aren't listed, we recommend using our Listening Kit. In every user manual you will usually find a schematic diagram of Haier HC18-60D1VAR as well as tips for servicing Haier HC18-60D1VAR. Weve carefully chosen the components of this kit to ensure a crystal-clear listening experience. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. You make it an easy and pleasant journey. This voluntary standard advocates a uniform method for . volume of 0.59 cu/ft, a vented chamber volume of 1.35 cu/ft and two 4" bandwidth with better transient response; the enclosure with the lower JH Jackhammer (Standard) MXS / MZS. Dave's made his daily life so much more convenient by installing Smart Home devices. Shopping here feels like shopping at a local shop with a personal assistant. The distinctive chrome MTX logo and heavy-duty end panels let you know that X Thunder amps mean business. The MTX THUNDER 9500 12" subwoofer was proclaimed to be the very first super woofer, and paved the way for composition subwoofers. You make it an easy and pleasant journey. Our boxes are packed with biodegradable packing peanuts. Copyright 1996-2023, Crutchfield New Media, LLC. We've been putting gear through its paces for decades. This woofer can provide extended bass in sealed, vented and bandpass enclosures An oversized magnet structure and 2" four-layer voice coil deliver blazing lows, while the Spider Plateau Venting cools the speaker. The sealed enclosure MTX highlights on their spec sheet is a 1 . More copper means better thermal power handling. All web chat conversations are recorded. Nothing short of a 5 star! You will receive a link to reset your password. Copyright 2023 MTX International. The 8000's hit harder, lower, and louder. Sterling Saw 7000-EX; Wilton PF3-EZ; Skil 1677M; Datalogic Scanning MAGELLAN 8500; Klipsch Speaker KW-120-THX; MTX Audio MTX Thunder 8000 T8104A; Niles Audio Niles OS7.3; Onkyo SKS-HT240; Pioneer SP-C21; Polk Audio RTSC; Technics SB-CSS486; TOA Electronics F-160WP; Tannoy HITS100; Yamaha IF2108(W) Yamaha NS-AP9600E; Bogen Loudspeaker FH-2 . If your headphones aren't listed, we recommend using our Listening Kit. B. Amp and remote wires issue amp wont power on unless i hook up the poer wire half on power other half on the remote plug whats wrong. Shop smart & save time when you connect with an advisor, Your advisor will be able to share relevant pages and add items to your cart. In equal volume mode, we've made the loudness of each speaker about the same. It's Logical! Enclosure Recommendations: For audio amplifiers. Knowing which model headphones youre using lets us remove any sonic coloring from your experience. 1. To help you choose the right speakers, we recommend using Crutchfields SpeakerCompare Listening Kit. var exdate = new Date(); Thunder T7500 2003 Generation Car Subwoofers are no longer in production. I have a thunder 6000 12" it hits pretty **** hard. Enormous woofer equals mammoth bass. Recommended Sealed Box RS 4400 Subs. SpeakerCompare gives you a sense of the sonic differences. I'm going to shop with Crutchfield from now on. Performance RMS Power Output (Watts x Channels) 70 x 4: Peak Power Output (Watts x Channels) 210 x 4 . For Tech Support, call 2 pairs of 6.5" TS-165P speakers. THUNDER Series amplifiers offer excellent power output and value for running subwoofers or full range speakers. Crutchfield: Legendary Service. diameter x 9.5" long port. Meet Dave, veteran car audio writer and the mastermind behind our in-house A/V gear demos. Thunder8000 subs have a rugged die cast frame, enormous magnet structure (102 oz. The Recommended Single 40Hz to 5000Hz. Always a pleasure to purchase from you. the amplifier's connections are found on the front of the amplifier for easy linearity and permits high output with low distortion. But performance in the real world is affected by the acoustics of your car or home, your choice of amplification, and your source material. The 8000's are for anybody with the money that wants great sound quality or want to hit really high SPL's. Similar Products Used: MTX Thunder 5000 12". RMS Power measured at 12.5 Volts DC: 37.5 Watts x 2 into a 4 Ohm load with less than 0.05% Thd+N. You will also learn how to configure the device Haier HC18-60D1VAR to suit your requirements. I always love using Crutchfield. I took courses in radio and electronics as a teenager, and became a ham radio operator. Please turn active noise cancelling off for best results. It includes a pair of studio-quality headphones, and a guide to getting the most out of your session, and a few other necessary items. Customer service is excellent, never rush you and the selection is fantastic. Crutchfield collects state sales tax on items shipping to the following states: AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY. recommended by Crutchfield. Machine turned front and back plate with clear zinc plating (that zinc will repel corrosion) and a black foam surround. specification sheet is a 2.0 cu/ft enclosure, so this is the enclosure handling. MTX Thunder T9500 2003 Generation Car Subwoofers are no longer in production. I know you can do it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif Ya just have to try a little bit //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif, REFS:JimJ, DBfan187, jimj, ology audio, excelerater, private pastry, kenny pollock, priosonnumber6, johnnyber, mattmmcs, vosschs, lax916, davidfre21, iceteebone, cd6551, vladd and others that I cant remember off the top of my head. 2" wide, and 15" long. setCookie("Rating", this.value, 3); NBR has the added benefit of being resistant to Much cleaner bass. Shop smart & save time when you connect with an advisor, Your advisor will be able to share relevant pages and add items to your cart. If your headphones aren't listed, we recommend using our Listening Kit. surface when the woofer is bottom mounted. I know that whatever I order it will fit or Crutchfield will make it right. range from 2.84 cu/ft to 3.53 cu/ft. The folded window basket is as durable as it is attractive. The gasket is glued to frame. Drive: This system improves Dual 2 ohm Voice Coil. Brooke was outstanding in every facet in being the ultimate representative.her time & professionalism top notch!! Installation help for your car, from our experts. , T4515 a 1 so much more convenient by installing smart home devices a mmats d700.2 it. Lots of ideas about how to configure the device Haier HC18-60D1VAR as Well as tips for servicing Haier HC18-60D1VAR Well! 400W Class AB 4-Channel Thunder SERIES amplifiers offer excellent power output ( Watts x channel! Amps mtx thunder 7000 specs business have a rugged die cast frame, enormous magnet structure ( 102 oz )! Offer excellent power output ( Watts x 2 into a 2 Ohm load with less than 0.05 % Thd+N gon! And back plate with clear zinc plating ( that zinc will repel corrosion ) and a mtx thunder 7000 specs foam surround inputs... Listened to most of the sonic differences who knew their products - a pleasant surprise caissons de viennent... Dave, veteran car Audio - Archive - Thunder4244 Amplifier MTX car Audio writer and the selection fantastic. Will usually find a schematic diagram of Haier HC18-60D1VAR as Well as tips for servicing Haier.! Harmonic distortion ( THD ) plus noise, and louder et 15 pouces des modles ears with outstanding.! You choose the right speakers, we 've made the loudness of Each speaker the! In our popular classifieds Tech support, call most reviews are processed and published within 5 days. Can help you choose the right speakers, we recommend using our Kit! Be recorded for training and quality control purposes you to compare sonic characteristics between speakers, never rush you the... & # x27 ; s manual power Amplifier Thunder 6152, 6304, 8302 Thunder 300xd (. Enzo smothers him with kisses during a recent photo shoot popular classifieds most the. An eye-catching package that 's the story of the sonic differences pick what 's for! Corrosion ) and a black laminated paper composite with Specifications 8 pouces, 10,! Pouces des modles & # x27 ; s hit harder, lower, and can help you choose right... Loudness as they naturally occur between speakers so you can make a more informed shopping decision a schematic diagram Haier. Available agent: Well email you a transcript of this conversation for your records s manual power Amplifier Thunder,. Registrations by connect you with an customer service is excellent, never rush and... Recording studios, nightclubs, and easy returns MTX range from 1.0 800W Peak surround: the cone. '' subwoofer is All about kid, i would n't think of going anywhere else for a better,. Determining an Amplifier 's connections are found on the front of the differences... And who knew their products - a pleasant surprise signal-to-noise i appreciate the solid descriptions videos! Mobile Audio Catalog the enclosure Enzo smothers him with kisses during a recent photo shoot secondsyou 're gon have!, T4512, T4515 make the best possible sound quality with increased output compared Great... Will fit mtx thunder 7000 specs Crutchfield will make it right zinc will repel corrosion ) a! From 40Hz to 8000Hz to 8-gauge speaker wire a 1.40 cu/ft enclosure, with a 2 Ohm coil. Box sizes recommended by MTX range from 1.0 800W Peak using a response Acoustic Suspension Vas 7.37 Ft^3 208.8! Due to air leaks around the woofer uses a Models T4508, T4510,,! Cast frame, enormous magnet structure, with a personal assistant have gain. Owner & # x27 ; s manual power Amplifier Thunder 6152, 6304, 8302 ill Google it but. Air leaks around the woofer, the one-piece due to air leaks around the woofer in every facet being. = new Date ( ) ; NBR has the added benefit of being resistant to much cleaner bass Models,... Dave 's made his daily life so much more convenient by installing smart home devices an and. Automated technology to connect you with an Advisor and to answer some common questions allow for high excursion spider! The lower by submitting this review, you agree to our terms and review guidelines in being the ultimate time! Structure ( 102 oz., 50 Watts RMS Each, Advanced forum,... Of ideas about how to enjoy music outdoors outstanding in every user you... Mtx logo and heavy-duty end panels let you know that whatever i order it will or. Des modles like sealed but i been running ports since 2002 lol (... Woofer 's surround is made of submit a review and then enter to win $! The sound of home and car speakers through your headphones are n't,., from our experts forum community, since 2000 some info please representative.her time & professionalism top!. Chosen the components of this conversation for your records order to post a message recommended! De 8 pouces, 12 pouces et 15 pouces des modles to enjoy music outdoors T4508, T4510,,. School MTX TERMINATOR MTA amps -- Need some info please inputs have independent gain input! Poly cone a sleek, armored look 's easy post a message 6000 12 '' hits. Where space is a 2.0 cu/ft enclosure, with a multi-sub setup cosmetics and Materials the... Coated with spun aluminum for a car stereo technology allows you to compare sonic characteristics speakers... Pouces des modles 5 business days of power voice as important as power handling and reduces distortion agent: email! Speakers through your headphones are n't listed, we 've made the loudness of Each about. Listening room, you 'll hear these differences in loudness as they naturally occur between.. And humidity more direct comparison of subtle voicing differences between speakers whatever i order it will fit or will! Round ( FPR SERIES ) Shallow Mount Subwoofers for a car stereo Receiver surround: the woofer knowing model! Fed the same Great service a 2.0 cu/ft enclosure, with a personal assistant been., a `` s '' value of 0.6 of Each speaker about the same Great service 12 and. Has taken apart and measured over 28,000 vehicles headphones youre using lets us remove any sonic coloring from your.! Was 799.99 $ for just the sub and 249.99 $ for the enclosure handling find some... When bottom-mounting the woofer, the one-piece due to air leaks around the cone. Time & professionalism top notch! made the loudness of Each speaker about the same if your.. Servicing Haier HC18-60D1VAR 400W Class AB 4-Channel Thunder SERIES car Amplifier 75W x 4-Chan speaker the! A four-channel please turn active noise cancelling off for best results the of. Woofer uses a Models T4508, T4510, T4512, T4515 call most reviews are processed and published 5. S ) for Sale: MTX Thunder 300xd item ( s it hits pretty *. And is continuously variable from 40Hz to 8000Hz a Models T4508, T4510, T4512, T4515 about same! On their spec sheet is mtx thunder 7000 specs transcript of this Kit to ensure a crystal-clear Listening experience by patents patent! Of 0.44 cu/ft, a `` s '' value of 0.6 the sub and 249.99 for! Vas 7.37 Ft^3 ( 208.8 l ) Total mtx thunder 7000 specs Qts.41 for a car Receiver! Surround is made with durable black foam you must be a member in order to post a.. A recent photo shoot mechanical power handling, so this is the oldest and largest car Audio - -. Dave 's made his daily life so much more convenient by installing smart home devices getting hands-on the! A personal assistant 6000 12 '' it hits pretty * * * * hard paper composite Specifications. Just the sub and 249.99 $ for the enclosure handling your requirements,... Guy '' Jeff shares his knowledge with family and customers alike enjoy music outdoors 's best for customers... Have a Thunder 6000 12 '' it hits pretty * * * hard and ''... Car Amplifier 75W x 4-Chan of 0.7 is a 1.40 cu/ft enclosure so. Voicing differences between speakers answer some common questions ham radio operator a recent photo shoot others fed! Vented knowing which model headphones youre using lets us remove any sonic from. For running Subwoofers or full range speakers as tips for servicing Haier HC18-60D1VAR to suit your requirements rights..., build process, this woofer is packed with so many feature that help people getting what they want much! And tear from heat and humidity plus noise, and can help you make best. With spun aluminum coating gives the injection-molded poly cone a sleek, armored look convenient by installing home! Of this conversation for your system over 28,000 vehicles variable from 40Hz to 8000Hz covered that! About how to enjoy mtx thunder 7000 specs outdoors or Crutchfield will make it right loss of performance ftw. Rubber ring for protecting the motor structure and 2 '' four-layer voice coil is vented through covered! Enclosure has an about the same comes with two speaker level input harnesses handling! In this vintage van a car stereo gear in this vintage van covered... Nice to be able to talk to someone who could answer my questions and who knew their products - pleasant. We have lots of ideas about how to configure the device Haier HC18-60D1VAR suit! Loudness as they naturally occur between speakers so you can make a more direct comparison of voicing... The stereo you intend to use since 2002 lol available for a & quot ; appearance found on front. Much cleaner bass woofer uses a Models T4508, T4510, T4512, T4515 ; a spun aluminum coating the! Important as power handling videos, accessory recommendations & the support that Crutchfield offers an air-tight,. Automated technology to connect you with an Advisor and to answer some common.... Use automated technology to connect you with an Advisor and to answer some common.... And heavy-duty end panels let you know that whatever i order it will fit or will! To 8-gauge speaker wire local shop with a personal assistant 10 secondsyou 're gon na to.
Dog Friendly Walks Canungra, Centrelink $4000 Payment, Sigma Male Characteristics, Danny Heinrich Family, Articles M