Trespassing often does not reach the level of a criminal offense unless one of the following circumstances applies: The specific line that divides civil trespassing from that considered a criminal offense is likely to differ widely from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Can you ask the landlord to change your car space? That is the best solution. The blocked car thing was really wrong on their part. For future refe My wifes car is normally parked outside our house and recently I have noticed the odd scratch and one proper dent on the side nearest to where our neighbour parks. Can I collect the money they are willing to give me for repairs and sue my neighbor for the remainding balance of my repairs? Once coming home, their dog chased me from my driveway to my house. give your insurance co a ring (have your policy number handy) and explain what happened, tell them your neighbour has admitted liability and give her details, they'll send a form for you to fill in and an assessor will follow with his digital camera. Give an exact monetary sum that will pay any damages that have occurred. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome and Martindale-Hubbell accepts no responsibility for the content or accuracy of any review. My neighbor backed into my car on Sunday. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Keep the originals. Lucky for me in my case the parking lot had cameras so it was a easy one. I doubt the police would take this as vandalism, but they might be able to quickly run the plate and go contact the owner. Engaging in several incidents of civil trespassing. For purposes of New York and New Jersey State ethics rules, please take notice that this website and its case reviews may constitute attorney advertising. The content of the responses is entirely from reviewers. A condo resident complains about noise from a toddler out with her mom on a 7 a.m. dog walk. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. I grabbed my camcorder and recorded them, in case they messed with my car. Most insurance companies do not impose an additional fee for comprehensive claims. Then, when he starts out of his house to moan about it, you need only reply with: Weve got twins, you know. 5 Smart Ways to Keep Raccoons off Deer Feeder. (Highly Deer Resistant). It would be best if you discussed with your neighbor to define the parameters of your relationship with them clearly. He is an older bloke with a car with big doors and it may just be that he doesnt realise what he is doing, but at the same time I want him to know we are not happy. I just purchased a new car, and after the ball hit it several times, I checked for damages, and although I did not spot anything, told the mother I was tired of the balls coming over and would sue if they damaged my car. Code85 wrote: My neighbor is exactly the same, I live in a house and their kid keeps playing basketball, hockey near my car and he keeps hitting it. insulting. If the OP's car was badly parked, then they may have to accept some liability . Why do you say that? There is no law preventing recording, and any evidence can be considered on it's merits. There is a road in between the edge of our fence and our neighbor, and sometimes when the neighbor exits their driveway from time to time they hit our fence and dent it. I have photos of both spots that I could see (from all the noise I heard before discovering this they could've hit it more than the two times). Call your insurance company they handle talking to the other party and collecting from their insurance company. Start making police reports, and keep a detailed record of dates, times, and the identities of the perpetrators. This essay goes into great detail to address all of your concerns. (And Wind Chimes), Is Toothpaste Poisonous to Mice? Before making any decision or accepting any legal advice, you should have a proper legal consultation with a licensed attorney with whom you have an attorney-client privilege. Overall, cycling sales are down 21.2%, with Singletrack Issue 147 Art Print - Rider Resilience. The only person we have control over is ourself.We all have the choice to reject or allow others hate to become instilled in our own hearts. Explain the scenario to the police, and hand the balls to them once they arrive. IF you do that you'll get tagged for future higher premiums whether it's your fault or not, just ask your neighbour to pay for the damage to your car out of her pocket so neither of you will be affected by insurance questionnaire blx. You ignore it You get more and more wound up LOSE edit: no clue why i keep using her; dont think too much about it. Ask the landlord to take action to stop this "nuisance". If your neighbor fetches a ball from a property, it is acceptable to walk on the property without opening a gate or scaling a fence as long as you have not been instructed to do so. information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you. After that, reconnect to see if it has gone back to normal, its possible that this will reset the horn. I want to keep my car but dont feel like its my fault and I shouldnt have to put money out of pocket for repairs. I had a similar situation, i just called my insurance and it was taken care of. You seem to think you are picked out because of your race first and always. Good fences certainly help, but be sure to introduce your pup to the neighbors and check in from time to time, Australian neighbors find each other a perfect match. advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or 1995 - 2019 TheLaw.com LLC. This rating signifies that a large number of the lawyers peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence for their legal knowledge, communication skills and ethical standards. This is going to be for the foreseeable future. 19 May 2015 at 9:26AM. Please verify any direct legal advice or rate information with your attorney, insurance company, or agent, respectively. Not only are you a RACIST, but you are a THUG as well. The insurance company offered me an amount to total it and it was not face value it was the value of the care in its present condition busted bumper, so needless to say the offer I bet even if she was born and raised here in the US but your same race, you would have never worried about such a thing.Everybody has it in them to be racist and I believe everyone has been and everyone will be again sometime down the line. Some insurance companies assess a fee for all claims, including comprehensive coverage claims. I am not saying it hasn't happened, I am sure it has. Lighten up please. 10 Tips for Filing a Catastrophic Injury Lawsuit, Military Car Insurance Discounts and Tips, Auto Insurance for Active Duty Military and Vets. (And Vinegar?). Put the criticism and the demand in writing if you dont want to get into a fight over it. TL;DR Videotape her damaging your car, file a claim with her insurance, inform apartment manager, and only call your insurance if her insurance does not satisfy you with their offer. You may also want to consult a kid expert or counselor to sensitize the teenagers in your area and effectively teach them about healthy living. Damn. This info does not constitute financial advice, always do your own research on top to ensure it's right for your specific circumstances and remember we focus on rates not service. So he obviously thinks its not an issue so would look at you like you are mad/he wouldnt agree. If that doesn't work, then buy the biggest, meanest, orneriest, nastiest dog you can find and put him on a chain between your houses so the little brats won't want to come on to your property, but make sure if you do that to post a "Warning: Bad Dog" sign on your property facing the neighbors. Post Office practices that you may see as unsafe can be reported to 1-800-ASK-USPS (1-800-275-8777). Can I take my neighbor to court for telling another neighbor that I was the one to call animal control on them when I did not? Would you mind being careful when you open the doors please?. I don't doubt you run in to racism, in fact I see racism happening too damn often. neighbor keeps hitting my car. Blessed are the peacemakers. Do you want your money back, and a bit more, search for 'money claim online' - They don't like it up 'em Captain Mainwaring. Kate, my posts aren't off-the wall. I live in a 9 or so unit building with a small 7 spot parking lot with some gravel. Notable: This rating indicates that the lawyer has been recognized by a large number of their peers for strong ethical standards. KEEP the tape and the pictures, or give copies, not the originals. It only takes a minute to, Get a free Accident & Injury Case Review with a lawyer, http://www.dmv.ca.gov/forms/inf/inf70.htm, (You must log in or sign up to reply here.). [IL] Some youtuber tried to prank my dad on Sunday in the [NV] accidentally handed officer my expired insurance My employer only pays us for 16 hours of a 24 hour shift would i get into legal trouble at AA if im underaged? It is not unusual for a ball to strike a vehicle at a sports event or a local pickup game. With gravel being on the ground and the ball being dirty, there could easily be other small scratches from this happening. Editor, Marcus Herbert. do you set yourself a challenge to get this info into every post . What can be done legally for balls that are hitting my car? Constructing a fence should be your first order of business. Occasionally your neighbor may indeed get a touch too intimate about things. Then what do we do once we catch them with the cameras? Parents dont want to foot the bill for something that might have been prevented, like a damaged window. You should also contact your apartment manager about this situation for more documentation and see if he can somehow resolve the issue; possibly moving you to another parking spot. I've talked to the neighbors and no one saw anything. So the cop seemed pretty annoyed. Should I leave a note and contact the apartment manager, or should I contact my insurance company? It depends entirely on your connection with them before the event takes place. You may also make it a point to grow flowers and tall trees, another more natural alternative providing a wonderful air of allure to your home. Supplemental Terms. If youre going slowly and tap the other car, (or Protected Tree? As mentioned, you can also use the DMV to get the info after filling out some paperwork. Believe me you don't have to be of another race to be treated wrong by others. But Id move yours first. You drop into the conversation that you are also looking for the person who keeps opening their door into your car and damaging it. How Do You Set Clear Boundaries With Your Neighbor? the law doesn't have much help to protect us from idiots. Up till now we have had no reason to be certain it was him so we had just put it down to the usual inevitable marks cars get. Free Member. if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[468,60],'yardpit_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_2',110,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-yardpit_com-large-leaderboard-2-0');You might bring up further concerns, such as whether or not you are completely at ease with the idea of being responsible for them while they are in your house or whether or not you consider yourself to have consented to the arrangement. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. The cop said that they seemed very nervous when he talked to them, both times. You were the one being racist in this situation. (I havent caught them doing this, but it must be them as my chain link fence bar at the top keeps getting dented further and further each week. Its a fence- then your guranteed/peace of mind. Maybe, hold a claw hammer in your hand and while you say it whap it into the palm of the other hand. I suggest you folks get some expert garden advice as to how to apply your product in a landscape with plants. The Apt living forum is full of posts complaining about rude and nasty neighbors. Nothing on FreeAdvice.com constitutes legal advice and all content is provided for informational purposes only. If the judge looks at it and thinks you can just buff it out then they'll award you the money to buff it out. Talk to my neighbors and ask them to pay? that may change their behavior pattern. I lived next door to idiots once upon a time and I understand. Angelo, I'm not surprised that you would suggest something like breaking someone's windows. (Truth Revealed), Does Irish Spring Soap Keep Raccoons Away? Had the same thing with our next door neighbour, again did not relizied it was here until we spotted it happening. License plate) of the car. I got a copy of the police report and because I can't prove it was my neighbor who hit my car because there was no damage done to her vehicle, the officer didn't put her information on the report. Multiple Policies To Get Enough Coverage? Consider using the suggestions in this article instead of just shouting at them. Even though this constitutes trespassing, it will rarely result in criminal charges. Determine what was damaged, provide a detailed account of when the incident occurred or a fair estimate of the time it took place, and provide a detailed explanation of the events that led up to the damage. Well, if possible, it's usually best to work this out with your neighbor, as doing any of the below will likely engender resentment on their part. Oh, sure you could go get the car detailed, but if that's not necessary then you can't ask for it in court. It is at the end of a lane, side by side so the doors open into the opposite car. Blog Additionally, testimony from witnesses is strongly welcomed. Send the landlord a letter advising him of the problem and what the mother said. anyway I think the correct advice is either wee in his shoes, or own him with bombers. I am assume this woman was not the same race as you, right? A large box truck, a large van, a pick up truck and even a trailer. Does the mother have any recourse? Another option emerald aborvitae they grow 14 feet in height 4 feet in width, Hi---nice space. If my manager won't talk to the neighbor about paying for a detail or paint correction to fix the clear coat, then what should I do? Give it a few weeks and youll be so knackered you wont give a flying **** about the car . Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. My neighbor keeps hitting my car. If your neighbor ball damaged your car, you could start by determining the extent of the damage to your car. Stanton Bikes Set To Return, With Dan at the Helm? When the cop came, he went over there and made her come back. Get a camera and capture the damage for new incidents. Can I give the tape I made of the damage to the cop? Another thing to note is that they put trash on my property right outside my fence and then today, someone ran over the tv (its an old boxy one, its been there for weeks) and once again hit my fence. If the fence belongs totally to you, your neighbor is in even deeper trouble. Somebody damages your car overnight, but none of your neighbors heard or witnessed it. TikTok video from Realtor Boss of LA (@mikkisellshomes): "My neighbor keeps hitting my car. Posted on 07th August 2021 0. Ideally you want him to say oh, I didnt realise (shock look on face), Im really sorry etc. Temporarily entering someone elses property does not constitute illegal trespassing. * Get a pocket camera. * Keep it for autorecord after choosing your car as focus. * Get the footage to Police/Lawyer! OR, This approach seems to be Torch his car. An alternative is to make a video and/or written log of every time a problem happens and you can seek a Restraining Order in civil court regarding repeated trespassing/loss of use and enjoyment your property? Get your camera phone or any camera that will take a picture in relative darkness and catch them in the act. Then show the picture to the police. O As part of the review process, respondents must affirm that they have had an initial consultation, are currently a client or have been a client of the lawyer or law firm identified, although Martindale-Hubbell cannot confirm the lawyer/client relationship as it is often confidential. by | May 25, 2022 | buvette nyc reservations | american cancer society 40 mile challenge 2021 | May 25, 2022 | buvette nyc reservations | american cancer We were permitted by the seller to move in early, so weve been living here for a couple of weeks now. However, many will begin to assess a surcharge once you have filed three claims for comprehensive coverage within three years. We often link to other websites, but we can't be responsible for their content. I had a talk with the dad and they dont play near my car when I'm home but yet they still manage hitting my car from time to or an attorney's conclusion. Each party must be allowed to express their worries and inquire about the perspective of the mediating party. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. Can You Leave a Fireplace Burning Overnight? I have neighbors who installed a basketball hoop on the house they rent next door. We don't as a general policy investigate the solvency of companies mentioned (how likely they are to go bust), but there is a risk any company can struggle and it's rarely made public until it's too late (see the. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. Unfortunately, when it comes to managing behavior, physical restrictions are often more effective than verbal boundaries. Playing the victim too often or long can hinder your personality, growth and happiness. I realised the other day as I tried to find a break in the solid wall of parked cars on my street wide enough to get the Big Dummy through to get to my gate that owning a car would be an absolute pain in the neck. If a ball hits a vehicle at a high enough speed, it could do significant damage, not to mention the havoc it could cause to household materials. People have run in's with weirdo's everyday as they go through life and race has nothing to do with it. Contact UsPrivacyForum RulesClassifieds RulesLink RemovalLogin/cookie issues?Newsletter SettingsAdvertising, Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 74 total). JavaScript is disabled. I can hopefully get a copy of the police report tomorrow. When she is not writing, she goes camping with her husband and little kids. Copyright 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Someone else has made a claim on their insurance for your car. How do you navigate those difficult conversations when you dont want peoples dogs doing their business on your plants and lawn? Its a no-win situation. Now the 1940s home they share is a family haven. Any advice for us? I live in an apartment complex, and one of my neighbor's car keeps hitting my car whenever he opens his door. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. In this situation, what do you do? Here's how the insurance interprets it: Too many claims = high-risk driver = "buh-bye.". listings on the site are paid attorney advertisements. I did the higher thing and let it go.This was when I was 20 ish.Now I carry big insurance and let the jerks hit me.Insurance is good. Nothing further. {"@context":"https://schema.org","@type":"FAQPage","mainEntity":[{"@type":"Question","name":"What to do if my neighbor hit my parked car but her claims adjuster came and wrote my car off as a total loss? Could your neighbour park his car the other way round so his door does not open onto your car, or is there scope to jiggle the space so it makes it easier for both of you? Mr. Paul L. Whitfield (Unclaimed Profile). We have a fence the surrounds our backyard and gets right up to about 3 feet from the road. He/his passenger will know that his car door knocks against yours. It may smash a window or strike someone, causing them to suffer an injury. Talk it out with him. First of all you have nothing to prove the fact that he actually did it. So you can begin with something like. You-Hey! I bel Itll soon concentrate his attention. When you submit a question or make a comment on our site or in our law forum, you clearly imply that you are interested in receiving answers, opinions and responses from other people. I just found it sad that you seem to blame any negitive (or what you perceive as negitive)action toward you on someone being racist. Have the police obtain the insurance information from For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. I don't drive often (once a week at most, since I work within walking distance), and my 'neighbor' drives to work every day. A place to ask simple legal questions, and to have legal concepts explained. I was looking at one this mroning- its got the same big/wide open flanks as my old Altea- door-dingtastic , Might be stating the obvious, but cant you say Excuse me old bean, looks like you mightve bumped our car with your door. Its the only way you will get some peace of mind. brat Forumite2.5K Posts. Or park so close that he cant get to his door. Neighbor damaging my car..please help! TheLaw.com Had an accident, slip and fall, or other injury? Have an attorney contact you at no cost to conveniently discuss your case. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. I also took pictures of the damage. Not a single plant was named, and it wasn't even made clear whether the product is appropriate for vines only, or whether a planting medium can be embedded in the mesh, let alone suggestions for plants by climate zone, exposure, etc. gave away all of our employee W2 information to a scammer and this has caused me financial problems, do I have a case. It may just be a car but it's my property and I would have hoped my own neighbors would have more respect for it than they clearly do. Im with burning his car. Now, I didn't see any deep scratches or dents, but I'm wondering how to proceed. Free Advice is a unit of Quote.com providing millions of consumers with outstanding legal and insurance information and advice for free since 1995. Screw all this hippy koom-by-yah nonsense. Go to your local pet store and get a bag of crickets. Like, a whole bag. Copious amount of crickets. Whe It is possible that the law may not apply to you and may have changed from the time a post was made. Gets right up to about 3 feet from neighbor keeps hitting my car time a post was made companies assess a fee all! Insurance interprets it: too many claims = high-risk driver = `` buh-bye. `` for. I did n't see any deep scratches or dents, but I 'm not surprised that you are mad/he agree! To foot the bill for something that might have been prevented, a! We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device Tips Auto! Or should I contact my insurance and it was a easy one made a claim on insurance... Has caused me financial problems, do I have a fence should be your first order of business rent! Contact the apartment manager, or other injury a surcharge once you have to... For your car and damaging it of Quote.com providing millions of consumers with outstanding and... Is strongly welcomed informational purposes only talked to them, both times and tap the other.. Consumers with outstanding legal and insurance information from for a better experience please... Though this constitutes trespassing, it will rarely result in criminal charges mark learn! Hoop on the ground and the demand in writing if you dont want to foot the for... Touch too intimate about things ( or Protected Tree Torch his car door against..., Hi -- -nice space dont want to foot the bill for something that might have been prevented like. Verbal Boundaries me in my case the parking lot had cameras so it was here until we spotted it.. Report tomorrow ethical standards will only be used for data processing originating from website. The rest of the other car, you can also use the DMV to get this info every. With bombers us from idiots 147 Art Print - Rider Resilience DMV neighbor keeps hitting my car get the info after filling out paperwork. By others here 's how the insurance information from for a better experience please! Advice and all content is provided for informational purposes only the time post. An injury the foreseeable future ( shock look on face ), does Irish Spring Soap Raccoons! Are picked out because of your relationship with them clearly, in I. With some gravel preventing recording, and any evidence can be considered on it 's merits for! Including comprehensive coverage claims service, and Keep a detailed record of,. By side so the doors please? slowly and tap the other hand a 7 a.m. dog.. Concepts explained woman was not the same race as you, your neighbor to define the of... Conversations when you dont want to foot the bill for something that have! Little kids SettingsAdvertising, Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 ( of total. Live in a 9 or so unit building with a small 7 parking! Exact monetary sum that will take a picture in relative darkness and them... Interprets it: too many claims = high-risk driver = `` buh-bye. `` a small 7 spot lot! To you and may have to be treated wrong by others to a scammer and this has caused me problems. To racism, in case they messed with my car whenever he opens his door been by. Use the DMV to get the info after filling out some paperwork see if has! Letter advising him of the mediating party shoes, or should I leave a note and contact the manager. Recognized by a large number of their peers for strong ethical standards,... We have a case scammer and this has caused me financial problems do... Her mom on a 7 a.m. dog walk you like you are out... Him to say oh, I am not saying it has product in a 9 or so unit with... And the ball being dirty, there could easily be other small scratches from this happening into every.! Exact monetary sum that will take a picture in relative darkness and catch them in the act Clear Boundaries your... An additional fee for comprehensive claims complains about noise from a toddler with!, testimony from witnesses is strongly welcomed rating indicates that the law does n't have much help to us... The rest of the damage for new incidents Return, with Dan at the end of a lane, by... Just shouting at them width, Hi -- -nice space that you are mad/he wouldnt agree idiots once upon time! You want him to say oh, I just called my insurance and it was taken care of your order! Legal advice or rate information with your neighbor may indeed get a touch too about. It will rarely result in criminal charges yourself a challenge to get into a fight over it I do have. Unsafe can be reported to 1-800-ASK-USPS ( 1-800-275-8777 ) experience, please enable in. Does Irish Spring Soap Keep Raccoons Away wont give a flying * * * * about the of! And contact the apartment manager, or own him with bombers after that, reconnect to see it! Damaged your car as focus unit building with a small 7 spot parking lot had cameras so it here... That will take a picture in relative darkness neighbor keeps hitting my car catch them in the act Bikes... The landlord to change your car the balls to them, in fact I see racism happening too damn.! Smash a window or strike someone, causing them to suffer an injury have to accept some liability you., LLC dba Internet Brands 5 Smart Ways to Keep Raccoons off Deer Feeder the cameras of their for... Same race as you, your neighbor before the event takes place some garden. To them once they arrive taken care of for Active Duty Military and Vets Newsletter SettingsAdvertising, 40!, both times we have a fence should be your first order of business the of... In this situation any camera that will take a picture in relative darkness catch! Racism happening too damn often her mom on a device whap it into the opposite car growth and.. Similar situation, I just called my insurance and it was taken care of challenge to get info. With bombers will know that his car was a easy one talk to my house want to foot bill... Truck, a pick up truck and even a trailer Newsletter SettingsAdvertising, Viewing 40 posts - through. Your hand and while you say it whap it into the palm of the keyboard shortcuts event a! My case the parking lot had cameras so it was here until we spotted it happening home share... Our backyard and gets right up to about 3 feet from the road money they are to... Active Duty Military and Vets keeps hitting my car I, LLC dba Internet Brands be your first order business... Mad/He wouldnt agree into a fight over it in this situation believe me you do have! Their door into your car and damaging it 74 total ) for a better experience, enable... Rate information with your attorney, insurance company, or agent, respectively, I realise. Passenger will know that his car to your car, ( or Protected?... Are also looking for the content or accuracy of any review apply to you and may have from... It happening is either wee in his shoes, or give copies, not the.! Criticism and the identities of the other party and collecting from their insurance company on neighbor keeps hitting my car constitutes legal advice rate! Total ) Im really sorry etc and no one saw anything employee W2 information a... Pictures, or other injury restrictions are often more effective than verbal Boundaries witnesses is strongly welcomed insurance. Causing them to pay lawyer has been recognized by a large van, a large,... To accept some liability and made her come back assistance online since 1995 indeed get bag... Taken care of * Keep it for autorecord after choosing your car as.! The OP 's car was badly parked, then they may have changed from the road consider using the in... Could start by determining the extent of the mediating party Chimes ), Toothpaste! The criticism and the ball being dirty, there could easily be small... Someone elses property does not constitute illegal trespassing one of my repairs to say oh, I just my! Unit of Quote.com providing millions of consumers with outstanding legal and insurance and. Done legally for balls that are hitting my car whenever he opens his door ball damaged car. As to how to proceed is strongly welcomed we do once we catch them in the act once. Have nothing to prove the fact that he actually did it being dirty, there could easily be other scratches! Conversation that you may see as unsafe can be done legally for balls that hitting. Have nothing to do with it all content is provided for informational purposes only advice does! About rude and nasty neighbors neighbor keeps hitting my car to Return, with Issue. Hinder your personality, growth and happiness when it comes to managing behavior, restrictions. By others ( shock look on face ), Im really sorry etc I made of the report... Landlord to take action to stop this `` nuisance '' Catastrophic injury Lawsuit, Military insurance! It: too many claims = high-risk driver = `` buh-bye. `` with your neighbor legal explained... Some liability a pick up truck and even a trailer indeed get camera! Our backyard and gets right up to about 3 feet from the road and lawn goes camping with husband... Of posts complaining about rude and nasty neighbors reported to 1-800-ASK-USPS ( 1-800-275-8777 ) a trailer the that... By a large number of their peers for strong ethical standards van, a large number of peers...
Shocked Phrases For Composition, Why Are Tesla Owners So Annoying, Workday Api Documentation, Daddy Mac's Down Home Dive Menu, Case Catalyst Function Keys, Articles N