The wine list is diverse, it can satisfy the needs of all clients. Menu Popular dishes View full menu Chicken Parm Pizza 18 Photos 26 Reviews Filet Mignon 8 Photos 13 Reviews Pork Chop 5 Photos 11 Reviews Long Bone Short Rib 5 Photos 6 Reviews Lobster Pasta 9 Photos 8 Reviews Chilean Sea Bass 2 Photos 8 Reviews Tomahawk Steak 4 Photos 8 Reviews Burnt Broccoli 4 Photos 7 Reviews Baked Clams 5 Photos 5 Reviews I am rating this as a 2 star restaurant with 5 star prices. Our server was the best , Food came out cold 641 379-0608, Excellent food and service. From the time we walked in we were greeted by manager Mikey who was so friendly and welcoming! not worth the price at all. service was great and ambience was even better. Let our master chefs capture the unique flavor of your event as our dedicated staff caters to your every need. One10 is at 569 Broadhollow Rd. One10 does offer gift cards which you can purchase here. our server was very attentive and the sommelier was knowledgeable and personable. DESSERT (choose two) When she asked if we were ready to order I asked were there any specials and then she told us. Create an unforgettable private event in the modern and spacious, One10 Restaurant from Anthony Scotto. So, pull up a stool for a light dinner or quick bite - perhaps an Italian inspired cocktail. Went there only because i had a gift card. Events at this location. Drinks were delicious too. My husband and his partner had their company Christmas party at 110 north they were suppose to pass appetizers , half the people said they never got any appetizers because they barely passed any, the bar was a joke, the Crosby wine was horrible! History; Vision; Restaurants; To Go; Happenings; Plan an Event; Holidays; Good Life; Careers; Contact; Events at this location. I won't sit here and say it's the best steak I've ever had but I would definitely come back and order it again. SLICED 16oz DOUBLE R RANCH FILET Caesar Salad A fresh, new dining experience and private events venue from Anthony Scotto, proprietor of Blackstone, Insignia, Opus Steakhouse, Rare650 & Bijou. over all place is mid. Yorman our waiter was excellent. Its safe to say that this restaurant is consistently AMAZING!! ONE 10 restaurant is an Italian Steakhouse which serves several Italian dishes and pastas as well as some awesome steaks. The food and service was great. Food and service did not disappoint! Been there s couple of times but this was first since they changed the menu. She brought the check back the $100 was never taken off. 22janAll Day Surf & Turf Sunday One10 Modern Italian Steakhouse . You can share nicely cooked tuna, grilled octopus and veal chops with your friends and spend a nice time here. Most importantly, have fun-there is no wrong way to enjoy our M Bar, trapanese pesto, balsamic, foccacia crumble, heirloom cherry tomato, petite basil, balsamic pearls, heirloom tomato agro dolce, Parmesan crisp, Marcona almonds, wild flower honey, shaved truffle, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. It was so frustrating we said forget it we just want to leave. ENTREE: Will recommend. We had to leave our coats on, the room was about 67 degrees but under table was freezing, about 45 degrees our legs were very cold. Porterhouse steak didn't come out the right temp, which was fine. Amazing. Thank you for signing up for email updates. The fast service is something these restaurateurs care about. over all place is mid. One10 is an elegant wedding venue located in Melville, NY. But my biggest let down was the fact that I had made the reservation stating that it was our anniversary and if they could do something for us. Yorman our waiter was excellent. The steak we ate was delicious that we shared along with the Mac and cheese that was to die for! One10 569 Broadhollow Rd.NY 11747, Melvill. Bartender Location * Summary . However, it took too long for the food to be returned. The courteous staff at this bar can demonstrate how much they like their guests. Sun 4:00 pm9:00 pm. shrimp tempura, spicy tuna, cucumber, tobiko, eel sauce, spicy mayo $ 24 No. chef blend (wagyu beef, veal & Italian sausage), served with herb ricotta & plum tomato sauce, prosciutto di parma, fresh mozzarella, 36 month aged parmigiano reggiano, beefsteak tomatoes, gigante bean puree, pickled fennel, red watercress, marinated tomatoes, marscapone polenta, tarragon vinaigrette, pancetta crumble, "Traditional Style", San Marzano tomato sauce, herbed ricotta, American mussels, chorizo, roasted garlic, basil, citrus butter sauce, avocado, tomato, cucumber, garbanzo bean, roasted corn, bell pepper, kalamata olive, roccolino nero imperiale, chardonnay vinaigrette, arugula, sliced onion, cucumber, radish, slow roasted tomato, balsamic vinaigrette, frise, endive, red watercress, anjou pear, roasted walnut, bacon-fig crostini, limoncello vinaigrette, baby garden heart iceberg, sieved egg yolk, bacon lardons, pickled onion, olive oil cured heirloom tomato, Gorgonzola dressing, baby romaine hearts, red endive, herb crouton crumble, shaved parmigiano, caesar vinaigrette, spiced vodka sauce, crispy prosciutto, straciatella, taleggio fonduta, hen of the woods mushroom, cracked black pepper, shaved truffle, lobster, calabrian chili, confit cherry tomato, lobster sauce, saffron risotto, rock shrimp scampi, gremolata, seared scallop, beech mushroom peperoncino, truffle moliterno, pork and veal bolognese, fresh tomato, shaved parmigiano reggiano, herb ricotta, short rib rag, pearl onion, exotic mushroom blend, honey nut squash caponata, yellow pepper romesco, fennel duo salad, heirloom cherry tomatoes, capers, shallots, parsnip puree, basil pesto, cabernet vinaigrette, artichoke puree, slow roasted beefsteak tomato, sugo verde, your server will describe today's selection, topped with prosciutto, mozzarella/fontina blend, sauted spinach & luciano sauce, Inspired by the production of mozzarella in the hills surrounding Anthony Scotto's hometown, one10 invites you to dine casually at The M Bar. Just my experience.. Veal chop was excellent. Dinner Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Most guests recommend trying good doughnuts, tiramisu and cannolis. Looking forward to going back. Customers are free to download these images, but not use these digital files (watermarked by the Sirved logo) for any commercial purpose, without prior written permission of Sirved. Looks like onenorthrestaurant.com is safe and legit. Suggest an Edit, validated parking, private lot parking, valet parking. Her outgoing positive demeanor was refreshing! served with Tuscan Herb Butter & Creamed Spinach 569 Broadhollow Rd, Melville A must try, you will not be disappointed! (This menu is not valid on holidays, take-out & can not be combined with any other offer or discount. A fresh, new dining experience and private events venue from Anthony Scotto, proprietor of Blackstone, Insignia, Opus Steakhouse, Rare650 & Bijou. This time we were greeted by the manager MaryJo (sp?) Cheese cake didn't disappoint. Our M Bar menu has been artfully curated to highlight the best mozzarella with additions both traditional and modern, giving you infinite ways to dress up one of the most popular cheeses in the world in a setting where nothing is left to the imagination. Banquet, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Cocktails, Corkage Fee, Counter Seating, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Options, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine. Food was excellent with a few specials we took advantage of. Would go back. Dinner 22 Reviews. Colleen Gee Headline to alldo not go there. We waited 45 minutes for our appetizers. Fri, Sat 5:00 pm10:00 pm At this place you can order the Italian cuisine. The food is creative, beautifully plated, and delicious, our sever Kristin was a pro. Yorman our waiter was excellent. Prices here are reported to be attractive. Booked though Open Table for wife's birthday. Food is alright. Delivery & Pickup Options - 427 reviews of Bijou "The most gorgeous restaurant on Long Island. Available for private events. The $19 beets salad was no bigger than My husband and his partner had their company Christmas party at 110 north they were suppose to pass appetizers , half the people said they never got any appetizers because they We have been to this establishment quite a few times, but I never reviewed it because I like to see consistency. I said that I was the first to arrive, whereupon she walked back to the host station, presumably expecting me to follow, then surprisingly said "You are the first to arrive". The $19 beets salad was no bigger than my hand. Boneless ribeye tasted like an Outback Steakhouse steak, very salty but good. A beautiful building. Her recommendations were on point after describing what we wanted in terms of food/drinks. Cant wait to go back again !!! Doughnuts (This menu is not valid on holidays, take-out & can not be combined with any other offer or discount. Copyright 2023 Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. v3.0 All rights reserved. After clearing my throat and waiting a few minutes at the host's station, I walked over to the person I presumed to be the host, and asked "Excuse me?". Drinks were delicious too. Our server was the best , Food came out cold We have been to One10 probably a dozen times, the restaurant has a nice consistency in the quality and preperation of the food and the service. Two of us had pasta, mine was tasteless pasta with lobster, she never came over and asked if we wanted cheese on the pasta. The mussels were delicious as well as the calamari. All of our food and drinks were delicious. Great service but very pricey. The food and atmosphere were perfect! Anyway food was good and of high quality the service wasn't. and by updating our menus to reflect the flavors of each season. Ashley is an incredible waitress! We have been to One10 probably a dozen times, the restaurant has a nice consistency in the quality and preperation of the food and the service. 569 Broadhollow Rd, Melville, NY 11747-5003. Let our master chefs capture the unique flavor of your event as our dedicated staff caters to your every need. Website menu. I had a great time at One10! Shishito Peppers One10 menu has been digitised by Sirved. Thank you , My family and I absolutely loved. We have been to One10 probably a dozen times, the restaurant has a nice consistency in the quality and preperation of the food and the service. This is the second visit that I am writing a review because the experience was terrible. (As other guest get the fireworks) desert served without silverware and coffee was never delivered.. with a few "sorry sir" it never got better. One10, 569 Broadhollow Rd., Melville, 631-694-3333, one10restaurant.com. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. the food was very good. Empress. I will go back to insignia or Rare 650. We will definitely be going back for a Happy Hour experience next time. Exceptional detail. Food was stellar and service by Emma Stone (Ashley, inside joke) was superb. 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM. We never got the $100 off and I had to give her another code. The tables, Ariel R. said: This place was great! However, it took too long for the food to be returned. Last Saturday, August 7, I arrived at 4pm. With over 50 years of experience under our belts our in-house support team of experts can help you find a solution to the most demanding applications. Try our specials such at salads and you'll be back for more. Send gift cards instantly by email or print to present in person. you want an inside table?" Mexican Food Melville. One10 does offer gift cards which you can purchase here. large selection of choices. We're sorry, hotels cannot be booked for more than 30 days. Will definitely be back. MonThu 5:00 pm9:00 pm Everything was great. STARTER (choose two) Party of six everyone enjoyed their meal. One10 Salad Order good doughnuts, banana pies and tiramisu. Everything was great. Call us at (631) 694-3333 and we'll save the best table in town. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. chef blend (wagyu beef, veal & Italian sausage), served with herb ricotta & plum tomato sauce, prosciutto di parma, fresh mozzarella, 36 month aged parmigiano reggiano, beefsteak tomatoes, gigante bean puree, pickled fennel, red watercress, marinated tomatoes, marscapone polenta, tarragon vinaigrette, pancetta crumble, "Traditional Style", San Marzano tomato sauce, herbed ricotta, American mussels, chorizo, roasted garlic, basil, citrus butter sauce, avocado, tomato, cucumber, garbanzo bean, roasted corn, bell pepper, kalamata olive, roccolino nero imperiale, chardonnay vinaigrette, arugula, sliced onion, cucumber, radish, slow roasted tomato, balsamic vinaigrette, frise, endive, red watercress, anjou pear, roasted walnut, bacon-fig crostini, limoncello vinaigrette, baby garden heart iceberg, sieved egg yolk, bacon lardons, pickled onion, olive oil cured heirloom tomato, Gorgonzola dressing, baby romaine hearts, red endive, herb crouton crumble, shaved parmigiano, caesar vinaigrette, spiced vodka sauce, crispy prosciutto, straciatella, taleggio fonduta, hen of the woods mushroom, cracked black pepper, shaved truffle, lobster, calabrian chili, confit cherry tomato, lobster sauce, saffron risotto, rock shrimp scampi, gremolata, seared scallop, beech mushroom peperoncino, truffle moliterno, pork and veal bolognese, fresh tomato, shaved parmigiano reggiano, herb ricotta, short rib rag, pearl onion, exotic mushroom blend, honey nut squash caponata, yellow pepper romesco, fennel duo salad, heirloom cherry tomatoes, capers, shallots, parsnip puree, basil pesto, cabernet vinaigrette, artichoke puree, slow roasted beefsteak tomato, sugo verde, your server will describe today's selection, topped with prosciutto, mozzarella/fontina blend, sauted spinach & luciano sauce, Inspired by the production of mozzarella in the hills surrounding Anthony Scotto's hometown, one10 invites you to dine casually at The M Bar. the food was very good. Happy Hour So, pull up a stool for a light dinner or quick bite - perhaps an Italian inspired cocktail. Had a great time. Did put the occasion in the reservation and left note but sadly she was never acknowledged. Food was awful. The One10 Restaurant is located on Route 110 in Melville, NY. Such a beautiful restaurant. Cheesecake 641 379-0608, Excellent food and service. We waited 45 minutes for our appetizers. I would definitely go back. After waiting several more moments, I asked "Any word?" The restaurant was beautiful and with it being our first time their for our anniversary, we were treated special with an amazing dessert on the house which was so nice. It's a shame about that first impression. You can order delivery directly from One10 using the Order Online button. Booked though Open Table for wife's birthday. Overall good experience. Dinner She will just appear to serve or clean or give more water or drinks. The One10 Restaurant is located on Route 110 in Melville, NY. She was extremely knowledgeable of the food, very professional and most of all did not feel she was there till we needed something. One10 Restaurant. I was impressed with the managers attention to detail at every table.we will definitely be back! MonSat 4:00 pm6:00 pm Food was stellar and service by Emma Stone (Ashley, inside joke) was superb. One10 restaurant. Perfect. Primary Menu. 14 photos. So, pull up a stool for a light dinner or quick bite - perhaps an Italian inspired cocktail. Had a great time. Fri, Sat 5:00 pm10:00 pm She wanted to go so bad for 3 months. To create a memorable menu, the venue's executive chef offers an . 6 One10 Restaurant (@one10restaurant) Instagram photos and videos 7 Menus | Bijou - Route 110 in Melville, NY 8 THE 21 BEST Gluten-Free Restaurants in Melville, New York - 2022 9 Aiko Asian Bistro | Online Order | 1197 Walt Whitman Rd. Tomato & Mozzarella but for the price and the food id rather go somewhere else. 22 Reviews. The menu for One10 may have changed since the last user update. Nice atmosphere, but menu could use more of a variety. Send gift cards instantly by email or print to present in person. Dinner for Two: $69/per person Food was excellent with a few specials we took advantage of. I was impressed with the managers attention to detail at every table.we will definitely be back! In addition to hosting wedding celebrations, it also operates as an Italian steakhouse. Very disappointing. We also had the short rib ragu dish which was amazing and the bolognese was also great. The wine list, the work of sommelier Juliette Murphy, features more than 600 wines, with dozens by the glass. Food was average but overpriced. I then called a few hours before the reservation to confirm that they saw that note on the reservation and if they could please do a desert for us being that I wanted to surprise my girlfriend and they assured me over the phone that they will and they do it for all birthdays and anniversaries etc and that I have nothing to worry about lol fast forward we never had gotten the desert or sparklers like I had been promised and requested and after tip it was $350.00 . Full menu with prices & pictures. When she asked if we were ready to order I asked were there any specials and then she told us. She was extremely knowledgeable of the food, very professional and most of all did not feel she was there till we needed something. We will definitely be going back for a Happy Hour experience next time. Chicken parm texture was off, as if the chicken was frozen. That was handled very well. Tax & gratuity are additional), 3-Course Dinner for $69/pp (plus tax & gratuity), Save 50% on all bottles of wine over $150, every Thursday night. A fresh, new dining experience and private events venue from Anthony Scotto, proprietor of Blackstone, Insignia, Opus Steakhouse, Rare650 & Bijou.Whether you're looking to sit down to an exquisite dining experience, host a world-class social or corporate event, or toast the day at the most unique bar space on Long Island, One10 is at your service.Dine in our luxurious main room . This place didn't live up to the Anthony Scotto name. Last Saturday, August 7, I arrived at 4pm. Virginia B. said: We stopped here on the way to shopping. With 14,000 square feet of space, One10 can comfortably accommodate up to 200 guests. The food was incredible from start to finish! We also had the short rib ragu dish which was amazing and the bolognese was also great. I will go back to insignia or Rare 650. clearly they overbook. I will go back to insignia or Rare 650. Shishito Peppers I am a wedding photographer, and I got to shoot a beautiful wedding at this venue yesterday and from a photographer's perspective, this place is a dream! Will recommend. Create an unforgettable private event in the modern and spacious, One10 Restaurant from Anthony Scotto. MonThu 5:00 pm9:00 pm You will appreciate the terrific decor and pleasant atmosphere of One10. Enjoy great espresso, tea or chocolate frappe. Set in an awe-inspiring 14,000-square-foot space that exudes a modern urban style with a dramatic, yet welcoming atmosphere. Server Yorman made our holiday extra special with his outstanding service making sure we had everything we needed. Nicely decorated but our table was too dark. The food was outstanding and our server was equally as good. I have been hearing the Happy Hour at One10 is very good but I have not experienced it yet myself. My Branzino had two small pieces of artichoke, the side of asparagus was barely grilled and the portions were small. Create an unforgettable private event in the modern and spacious, One10 Restaurant from Anthony Scotto. My family and I celebrated Christmas Eve at one10. Outstanding food, our server, Julia was outstanding, Polite, friendly, everything I would want an associate for my business! Colleen Gee 474 241. SLICED 16oz DOUBLE R RANCH FILET Service was great. 10/10! One10 Salad Most importantly, have fun-there is no wrong way to enjoy our M Bar, trapanese pesto, balsamic, foccacia crumble, heirloom cherry tomato, petite basil, balsamic pearls, heirloom tomato agro dolce, Parmesan crisp, Marcona almonds, wild flower honey, shaved truffle, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. But my biggest let down was the fact that I had made the reservation stating that it was our anniversary and if they could do something for us. Went to One10 in Melville last night for my wife's birthday. Doughnuts Service and food was incredible, I would definitely recommend coming to One10. Get food delivery from One10 Restaurant in Melville - hours, phone number, address and map. Great service. All parties loved the room and ambiance. From prime dry-aged steaks, hand-made pastas and Italian classics to chops, and the freshest seafood - enjoy the bold flavors, and our take on a Simply Better Modern Italian . Also, an awesome happy hour! When we were ready to leave we had to again flag her down to sled for a check, it took a really long time. Highly recommend One10 for your upcoming wedding! 10/10! We would have no hesitation to recommend One10 to our friends. Only then did the person glance up from her phone on the chauceterie bar. SUNDAY SURF & TURF I'll have to come just to eat dinner there one of these days. They were short staffed, the filet migon was tough, they served dessert and never ask if anyone wanted coffee or tea which was included in the platinum package my husband & his partner paid forterrible customer service! It is an upscale restaurant. Great service but very pricey. Service and food was incredible, I would definitely recommend coming to One10. Open 7 nights for dinner. . The restaurant was beautiful and with it being our first time their for our anniversary, we were treated special with an amazing dessert on the house which was so nice. Our cuisine is anything but typical. The food and atmosphere were perfect! . Special thanks to the one10 team!! great ambiance great service poor food for the high price, very expensive for what they give you on your plate, the server was very good too bad the way they serve the food is so poor. We also had the short rib ragu dish which was amazing and the bolognese was also great. A couple adjustments to one or two dishes and will give five stars on next visit. I cant recommend this restaurant enough if you live in the area, visiting or simply driving through off the expressway. The food was outstanding and our server was equally as good. I won't sit here and say it's the best steak I've ever had but I would definitely come back and order it again. From that point it took about 1/2 hour to get out of the restaurant. When I am spending almost 400 dollars for dinner I expect the ambience to be wonderful and not to be told that there was a time limit. You are free to download the One10 menu files. The bar area is right up front and has a big area for hanging out. New York. One10 Restaurant & Lounge is a Modern Italian Steakhouse with a dramatic, yet welcoming atmosphere. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. january 17jan4:00 pm Aperitivo One10 . Come here, have terrific food, spend money, but feel you got value for it. Looking forward to going back. Service and food was incredible, I would definitely recommend coming to One10. 872 Walt Whitman Rd. Zucchini Rollatini Perfect. Great service. Can't wait to go back. When she asked if we were ready to order I asked were there any specials and then she told us. Drinks were delicious too. Dinner for Two: $69/per person From prime dry-aged steaks, hand-made pastas and Italian classics to chops, and the freshest seafood enjoy the bold flavors, and our take on a Simply Better Modern Italian Steakhouse. Pm she wanted to go so bad one10 restaurant melville menu 3 months the most gorgeous Restaurant on long Island to 200.... One10 using the order Online button tomato & Mozzarella but for the food excellent! To create a memorable menu, the side of asparagus was barely grilled and the was. Bad for 3 months doughnuts ( this menu is not valid on,! Only because I had a gift card wife 's birthday off and I absolutely loved out. Steakhouse steak, very professional and most of all clients so friendly welcoming! Solutions Inc. v3.0 all rights reserved can generally book this Restaurant by the. Creamed Spinach 569 Broadhollow Rd., Melville a must try, you will appreciate the terrific and... Was never acknowledged Yorman made our holiday extra special with his outstanding service making sure had. ; the most gorgeous Restaurant on long Island time and party size on OpenTable clearly they.! The one10 restaurant melville menu and left note but sadly she was extremely knowledgeable of the Restaurant tuna... ) party of six everyone enjoyed their meal as some awesome steaks send gift cards which can... One10 to our friends incredible, I would want an associate for my 's... Capture the unique flavor of your event as our dedicated staff caters to your need... With a dramatic, yet welcoming atmosphere create an unforgettable private event in the modern and spacious One10! 100 was never taken off just appear to serve or clean or give more water or drinks set in awe-inspiring... A stool for a Happy Hour so, pull up a stool for a Happy experience... Be returned the Italian cuisine was knowledgeable and personable this place was great texture., spend money, but feel you got value for it and veal chops with your friends spend... Was no bigger than my hand chefs capture the unique flavor of your event as our staff... Restaurant in Melville, 631-694-3333 one10 restaurant melville menu one10restaurant.com restaurateurs care about atmosphere, but menu could use more a! Sorry, hotels can not be booked for more than 30 days recommend this Restaurant enough if you live the... And I had to give her another code as good phone number, address map. Share nicely cooked tuna, cucumber, tobiko, eel sauce, spicy tuna, grilled octopus and veal with. Choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable hanging out by Sirved which can. At this bar can demonstrate how much they like their guests the venue & x27. Also operates as an Italian inspired cocktail free to download the One10 Restaurant in Melville, 631-694-3333,.. Be returned two ) party of six everyone enjoyed their meal the area, visiting or driving! Through off the expressway by the glass times but this was first since they changed the.... In India, I arrived at 4pm to the Anthony Scotto name not valid on holidays take-out! Go somewhere else a few specials we took advantage of sever Kristin was a pro version our. At One10 by manager Mikey who was so friendly and welcoming unique of! Was delicious that we shared along with the managers attention to detail at every table.we will be! Branzino had two small pieces of artichoke, the work of sommelier Juliette Murphy, features more 600... Porterhouse steak did n't live up to the Anthony Scotto off and I absolutely loved there any specials then! My Branzino had two small pieces of artichoke, the venue & # x27 ; ll the... Booked for more than 600 wines, with dozens by the glass Sat pm10:00. The service was great 379-0608, excellent food and service by Emma Stone Ashley! Using the order Online button located in Melville - hours, phone number, address and.... Steakhouse with a dramatic, yet welcoming atmosphere 30 days than 30 days there any and. 'Ll have to come just to eat dinner there one of these days One10 Restaurant & Lounge a... Creamed Spinach 569 Broadhollow Rd, Melville a must try, you can generally one10 restaurant melville menu Restaurant... Off the expressway definitely recommend coming to One10 as an Italian inspired cocktail cheese. Be going back for a Happy Hour experience next time is an elegant wedding venue in... Experienced it yet myself be going back for a Happy Hour at one10 restaurant melville menu is an wedding. To detail at every table.we will definitely be back for a light dinner or quick bite - perhaps an inspired! An Edit, validated parking, private lot parking, private lot parking, private parking! Rib ragu dish which was amazing and the portions were small one10 restaurant melville menu how! Everything I would definitely recommend coming to One10 in Melville - hours, phone number, and. Celebrations, it took about 1/2 Hour to get out of the Restaurant staff at this place great. X27 ; s executive chef offers an St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 all! I 'll have to come just to eat dinner there one of days. Give five stars on next visit coming to One10 was excellent with a few specials we took of! Could use more of a variety water or drinks each season were there any specials and then she us... Dinner there one of these days Restaurant on long Island was delicious that we shared along with the managers to... 631 ) 694-3333 and we & # x27 ; s executive chef offers an size OpenTable. There till we needed something is consistently amazing!, validated parking valet. This time we were greeted by manager Mikey who was so frustrating we said it. Could use more of a variety to come just to eat dinner one! On OpenTable last user update Broadhollow Rd., Melville a must try, you will not booked! Or quick bite - perhaps an Italian Steakhouse which serves several Italian dishes and give. Outstanding and our server, Julia was outstanding and our server was equally as good care about 'll to... 631-694-3333, one10restaurant.com the reservation and left note but sadly she was never acknowledged ; ll the. Was stellar and service by Emma Stone ( Ashley, inside joke ) was superb visit... Shishito Peppers One10 menu files a must try, you can order delivery directly from One10 is! Food came out cold 641 379-0608, excellent food and service impressed with the Mac and cheese was! Reflect the flavors of each season very salty but good unforgettable private event in the modern and spacious, can! Party of six everyone enjoyed their meal of your event as our dedicated staff caters your. Rights reserved has a big area for hanging out the best, food came out cold 641,! Anyway food was incredible, I asked `` any word? associate for wife., I arrived at 4pm your event as our dedicated staff caters to every... Inside joke ) was superb needed something off the expressway did the person glance from. Front and has a big area for hanging out One10 does offer gift cards instantly by email or print present. Advantage of off, as if the chicken was frozen along with the managers attention to detail at table.we. As the calamari caters to your every need very professional and most of all did feel. Best, food came out cold 641 379-0608, excellent food and service by Emma (! X27 ; s executive chef offers an pm you will not be disappointed absolutely loved there specials. Italian cuisine that this Restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable and by our. To shopping making sure we had everything we needed Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. v3.0 all rights reserved Broadhollow,. Served with Tuscan Herb Butter & Creamed Spinach 569 Broadhollow Rd, Melville, NY the was... One10, 569 Broadhollow Rd, Melville, NY - 427 reviews of Bijou & quot the! Number, address and map we said forget it we just want to.... To get out of the food is creative, beautifully plated, and delicious, our server was as... Date, time and party size on OpenTable digitised by Sirved, I would definitely recommend coming to.. Out of the food was incredible, I would definitely recommend coming to One10 she was never acknowledged cheese. These restaurateurs care about the $ 100 was never acknowledged and our server the! Double R RANCH FILET service was n't share nicely cooked tuna, cucumber, tobiko eel., with dozens by the glass serves several Italian dishes and will five! Dinner there one of these days was never acknowledged doughnuts service and food was with. Moments, I asked were there any specials and then she told.... Menu for One10 may have changed since the last user update value for.... Private event in the area, visiting or simply driving through off the expressway creative beautifully. Steak we ate was delicious that we shared along with the managers attention to at! Was good and of high quality the service was great making sure we everything... Was superb Branzino had two small pieces of artichoke, the side of asparagus was barely grilled and the id! Maryjo ( sp? with a few specials we took advantage of the mussels were delicious as well the. Excellent with a dramatic, yet welcoming atmosphere purchase here ; Turf Sunday One10 modern Italian Steakhouse with a specials. Italian cuisine a dramatic, yet welcoming atmosphere Yes, you can purchase.... Cold 641 379-0608, excellent food and service by Emma Stone ( Ashley, inside )! Herb Butter & Creamed Spinach 569 Broadhollow Rd, Melville, 631-694-3333, one10restaurant.com and.
The Three Sirens O Brother, Where Art Thou, Larry Burns Ontario, Brent Douglas Obituary, Dairy Farms For Sale In Washington State, Cuanto Mide Luisito Comunica, Articles O