Look out for our newsletters with travel tips and special offers. Are the audio guides in English as I speak very little German? Stuttgart Porsche Factory & Museum, Stuttgart . And intriguing to see how the company works with anybody that serves their purpose: being ahead of the scientific curve for fast powerful cars. To reach the Porsche Museum by car, take the Stuttgart-Zuffenhausen exit off the A81 motorway. We will be traveling from Zurich to Stuttgart beginnng of September for an overnight stay. If you google Porsche Factory Tour you directly get the link. Due to historical structures, the guided tours in the factory are only barrier-free to a limited extent. 96% of travelers recommend this experience. The factory tour starts in the Museum itself. You'll be asked to surrender your phone at the info desk, where they'll store it securely. View library content, magazines, workshop manuals and brochures, View all upcoming events including our Regions and Registers, Celebrating the finest Porsches within the Club, Hone your driving skills with exclusive tuition experiences, Close and competitive championship in a friendly atmosphere, The Porsche Classic Boxster Cup race series, Competing against the clock in sprints and hillclimbs, Reviving the Pirelli Porsche Classic series, Find a recommended route near you or discover somewhere new, Eton Travel Group is an independently owned, full-service travel management company, Let Eton Travel Group help you with your future trips, Browse a comprehensive range of Stuttgart's finest, Members can sell their Porsche through the Club's premium platform, Consignments welcomed for Supercar Sunday return, MALLETTS MALLETT word association game.. (The Original). They are not offered on public holidays, school holidays and weekends. I've been on the tour myself and can confirm it is definitely worth it if you can get in though. Naturkundemuseum, Linden-Museum - Staatliches Museum fuer Voelkerkunde, Haus der Musik - Fruchtkasten am Schillerplatz. If you book with Tripadvisor, you can cancel up to 24 hours before your tour starts for a full refund. For dates, booking options and further information, take a look at the Porsche Leipzig website (page opens in a new window). Your ticket also gives you a discount to the Mercedes museum if you choose to visit it. Skiing Tours. Great museum, if you have guests and want to show them something great in Stuttgart, then this is definitely this museum. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Still in Motor Valley, we also visit the Ferrari and Enzo Ferrari Museum, Maserati, Pagani, Alfa Romeo. No trip is complete without it. Bonus. It's true that no pictures are allowed during the tour. Book your tickets online for Porsche Museum, Stuttgart: See 4,683 reviews, articles, and 6,020 photos of Porsche Museum, ranked No.8 on Tripadvisor among 208 attractions in Stuttgart. There is even a section where three different models are available for you to actually get in the cars and get a sense of what its like to at least to sit behind the wheel of a Porsche. Be sure to tell them that you need an English-speaking tour if that's what you want. There are other tours available as well, but they were not being given on the Sunday that we visited. It would be best to call or email them with the information on this page. And we're not just a forum, we're also one of the leading automotive parts retailers for Porsche, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, MINI and many more - please take a moment to browse our Parts Catalog, Accessories or our Current Specials! 15min). By presenting a valid day ticket or group day ticket for the local public transport (VVS) at the museums ticket counter, every full paying adult will receive a 5 euro discount on the regular admission price. Few. Million dollar question i applied online with the link provided and still waiting for reply. I would like to buy 5 tickets to the Porsche museum for August 4th 2022 Save. : +49 (0) 711 911-27063 Email: werksshop.zuffenhausen@porsche.de Weissach factory shop Porsche factory shop in Weissach Porschestrae 911 71287 Weissach Though keep in mind Stuttgart is six hours ahead of the East Coast when you call. Accompany a sports car through production and experience the perfect symbiosis of tradition and modernity. Google shows it 2 hr, 16m and 232km, about 140 miles on A8 Jump to top This topic has been automatically closed due to a period of inactivity. Gloucestershire GL56 0JQ, Founded in 1961, Porsche Club Great Britain has a proud history and enviable heritage, Find the right member of the team for your query, Members & leading figures who have made outstanding contributions, Club Policies, Minutes of AGMs, EGMs and Board meetings, Sustainable development is a key element of the Porsche Strategy, We are extremely grateful for the generous support and commitment our partners make to our Club, In our news area you'll find coverage featuring Porsche Club GB, Our online forum is where you can get help, swap tips and share your experiences with other Porsche enthusiasts, Porsche Club is organised into 32 geographic Regions around the UK, The Club supports a wide range of model-specific Registers, each run by technical experts, View our latest galleries and photoshoots. can change relevant vehicle parameters such as weight, rolling resistance and aerodynamics. I really wanted to love this place being a Porsche fan and an owner - but sadly the staff was a let down. Check out related subreddits and links below. You will see the selected production areas such as vehicle assembly and the upholstery area. It takes around 2.5 hours. They are only for the purposes of comparison between different vehicle types. More. Please feel free to email us for more information. Welcome to the official Porsche Website with detailed information about Porsche Models, Pre-owned Cars, Porsche Motorsport, the company, etc. It was highly interactive. Of course you can choose another language besides German or English. Porsche Museum, Stuttgart: "How do you book the factory tour please?" | Check out 8 answers, plus see 4,682 reviews, articles, and 6,015 photos of Porsche Museum, ranked No.8 on Tripadvisor among 471 attractions in Stuttgart. The museum is located right in the middle of the Porsche complex in the Zuffenhausen district. Students (ages 6-12) / $1,495. 50 meters walking from the hotel is the railway station where S-Bahn No. Whistleblower System. I have e mailed the museum to book a day and time as that s what it looked like needed doing. Take a look inside the place where. Porsche Club GB has been running official Porsche Factory and Museum visits for more than 40 years; today we regularly organise two bespoke tours per year normally at least one to Stuttgart (Taycan and Sports cars) and another to Leipzig (Macan and Panamera) where there are on-and off-road tracks that we drive with instructors. reservations@wrighteurope.com +49 176 5763 9784. Legal notice. The adjoining musuem is not real great, but it is right. You're given an audio guide as you start and it gives you a rundown of the various parts of the museum you're in. It was revamped in connection with the construction of the BMW Welt from 2004 - 2008. A factory arises While Zuffenhausen produces 250 two-door sports cars of the 718 and 911 series every day - and thus more than ever before - a new factory is being built in parallel at the plant. Annual tickets Price per person 40.00 euros Reduced price per person* 20.00 euros *Reduced prices apply to school children, students, people in a voluntary year of social service, pensioners, people with disability, job seekers, Porsche Classic Card owners, Porsche Club members. After registering, I can manage my newsletter subscriptions by visiting my Profile Settings page. Here is a tentative itinerary : - Leave U. S. via Lufthansa 4:00 P.M. - Arrive Stuttgart, I P.M. (Ger- man time). They are only for the purposes of comparison between different vehicle types. PORSCHE FACTORY TOUR - 11 Photos - Porscheplatz 1, Stuttgart, Baden-Wrttemberg, Germany - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services Porsche Factory Tour 6 reviews Unclaimed Tours Edit See 13 photos Write a review Add photo Save Location & Hours Porscheplatz 1 70435 Stuttgart Germany Get directions Edit business info Recommended Reviews Kan er overnacht worden of zijn er mogelijkheden om te overnachten in de buurt? The museum was not too busy this early morning (9:30) which left plenty of time to try out all the goodies that keep you interested. The premiere of Porsche's first all-electric sports car is also accompanied by major changes to the traditional location in Stuttgart. Stuttgart. We will be happy to check whether a guide can lead you through our plant in your preferred language on this day. Cookie Policy. The gargantuan Volkswagen Autostadt facility in Wolfsburg, in north central Germany, has a combined workforce of 23,000 and over 1,000 robots. There you will also pay for the entrance fee. Open every day from 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. (last admittance at 5 p.m.). Were open 365 days a year, 9 am to 5 pm. We always have at least one vehicle for our visitors to sit in. Porsche Factory and Museum in Stuttgart, Germany As part of our 8-day/7-night Auto Factory Tour of Germany, you will take two separate 2-hour guided walking tours through the production area will give you a completely new view of our cars. I have been a fan of Porsche automobiles for most of my adult life. There's also a nice little area to get a bite to eat and a great gift store in the building. 53 reviews. Im not a car enthusiast at all this stop was for the teenager, However we spent several enjoyable hours in the museum. Please note that a number of formalities and country-specific regulations have to be observed before we can hand over your new Porsche. I find the exterior design to be an alluring mlange of curves and sexy lines, and the performance of the vehicles is breathtaking. DAY 1 - Depart North America to Stuttgart, Germany, DAY 2 - Arrival in Stuttgart Porsche Museum Visit, DAY 3 - Stuttgart famous 5 Star Sacher Hotel, Salzburg, Austria (~378 kms/235 miles), DAY 4 - Salzburg to famous 5 Star Palais Hansen Kempinski, Vienna, Austria (~297 kms/184 miles). Stuttgart Tourism Stuttgart Hotels Stuttgart Bed and Breakfast Stuttgart Vacation Rentals Stuttgart Packages Flights to Stuttgart Stuttgart Restaurants Stuttgart Attractions . Of course you can choose another language besides German or English. * All new vehicles offered by Porsche are type-approved according to WLTP. Home: Contact. FAQ. 6 takes you to Zuffenhausen to visit the Porsche Museum (Taxi ca. 1. Dank je bij voorbaat, Group and family ticketsGroup ticket (min. It is available next to the ticket office. No photos from inside as all cameras and mobile phones are banned - they are left securely in the Museum reception prior to your visit. The tour is free - ask for the English tour - but no photos are allowed. Audi. If you're into sports cars, the reason for your trip to Stuttgart has to be Porsche. DAY 6 - Day Trip from Seefeld back to Stuttgart with no speed limit Autobahn sections, DAY 7 - Return to North America or continue alone or with us Europe Update Soon, State Rooms of the Residenz - former secular centre of the prince archbishops, Residenzgalerie - exhibition of European painting of international importance, Dombogenterrasse - view of the baroque old town of Salzburg, North Oratory - special exhibitions of the participating institutions, Cathedral gallery - insight into the spiritual centre of the city, Cathedral Museum - church treasures from the cathedral and other churches of the Archdiocese of Salzburg, Kunst- und Wunderkammer - exhibits and curiosities from art and nature, Lange Galerie - former painting gallery of the prince archbishops, Museum St. Peter - treasures from the Archabbey of St. Peter, the oldest monastery in the German-speaking world. We have a (now) vintage Boxster and we are making this stop specifically for this. Completing the Volkswagen Group, Porscheplatz.com Tours also includes Italy's famous Motor Valley where the balance of the Volkswagen Group is situated, showcasing Lamborghini, Ducati and Bugatti. You will view the logistics where all the parts are sent down the assembly line. I have been unable to find it on their website, and my general email has not been answered. Your second walking tour will be the 911/718 where you will visit the assembly line for the Porsche 911 and the 718 Boxster and the 718 Cayman model series. The tours start from the Museum and are tightly scheduled - no cameras, phones or pictures permitted. Parking is convenient (and free) in a multi-level underground parking lot. Noteif you do spend the night in Stuttgart, I highly recommend the Italian restaurant Da Salvo.we had an outstanding meal there. There are exquisite examples of the various models produced over the years, with a heavy emphasis on the 911. Home: GetSubscribers_Widget. Porsche Tours . Tel. 3 km including some stairs. Experience the fascination of Porsche behind the scenes, where the heart of the brand beats: at its headquarters in Zuffenhausen. Speciality Museums Points of Interest & Landmarks, Schloss Rosenstein - staatl. From the Coffeebar, you can look through a glass pane into our museum workshop as well as into the company archive. We had a 2 year old with us in a pram and could access every display without using steps. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. * All new vehicles offered by Porsche are type-approved according to WLTP. Combine your visit to the Museum with a factory tour. can change relevant vehicle parameters such as weight, rolling resistance and aerodynamics. Factory tours generally take place from Monday to Friday. I'm picking up my 335 in Munich in July and have already done a BMW tour and would. At Leipzig, the Panamera and Cayenne are built, but any model can be delivered at each plant. However, you can ask at the ticket counter whether there are still free places on our open guided tours. Re: Porsche Factory Tour. 2023Dr. Ing. What restaurants are near Porsche Museum? Located near Olympia Park in Munich, Germany, is the BMW Museum. DAY 5 - After breakfast at the Kempinski Vienna Hotel, we will drive to Seefeld Alpin Resort Sacher Seefeld - Tirol. Factory tours, which begin at the museum, and other info can be on the Porsche website under museum. Request a digital brochure to learn more about our all-inclusive expeditions. Went with a colleague to look around the Porsche Museum. Parking between 6 and 12 hours 15.00 euros Discover the automotive and contemporary history from the very first patented car in the world to the hydrogen vehicle from this millennium. Additional equipment and accessories (add-on parts, tyre formats etc.) The start and finish is the foyer of the Porsche Museum. *Data determined in accordance with the specified measurement method (Section 2 (5), (6), (6a) German Passenger Car Energy Consumption Labelling Regulation as amended). There is probably at least $100,000,000 worth of hardware that you can get very close to. 70 years of Porsche factory delivery in Stuttgart-Zuffenhausen 70 years of Porsche factory delivery in Stuttgart-Zuffenhausen 05/12/2020 An unprecedented success story started seven decades ago on May 26, 1950 when the first new Porsche car was collected from the factory in Zuffenhausen by its new owner. Legal notice. Stay up to date. Not sure of the validity, but I found this on the Internet: "The adjoining musuem is not real great, but it is right there. The staff there would also be happy to make an appointment for you. Each station is equipped with its own cable, which means you don't need a Mode 3 cable. The Porsche Museum Tour, a one-hour tour with more than 80 vehicles and many small exhibits will be on display in a unique ambiance. Its daily . Take a look inside the place where the beloved sports cars are made. Opening Hours: 10.00 am - 6.00 pm (Tuesday - Sunday). In the interest of full disclosure, I have been a Porsche nut for years. The Porsche factory tour in Stuttgart was incredible. Reservations . The bistro on the first floor was great for a snack. These factors, in addition to weather, traffic conditions and driving behaviour, can influence the fuel/electricity consumption, CO emissions, range and performance values of a vehicle. The. Highly recommended. Unfortunately it was closed on the day we went (every Monday closed) so we opted to take the tour around the Factory instead. Please do not hesitate to ask. The museum wends its way counterclockwise/up through the history of Ferdinand Porsche and his cars. We do not offer shipping. While planning our trip through Southern Germany I made sure the wife understood that we had to at least pass through Stuttgart.. if not spend the night. Has anyone been able to arrange a Porsche factory tour in Stuttgart? Se puede visitar desde Espaa aportando prueba PCR ? 94% of travelers recommend this experience. Porsche Factory Tours? in this thread in this sub-forum in the entire site. . Tripadvisor gives a Travelers Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Prices starting at: Adults / $2,995. One of my bucket list items is to get a tour of the Porsche factory. Take a look at Porsche Production 4.0 - smart, lean and green. Reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher upholstery! Tickets to the Porsche website with detailed information about Porsche Models, cars. Car enthusiast at all this stop specifically for this product that have a ( now ) vintage Boxster and are! To make an appointment for you close to you do spend the in... Resort Sacher Seefeld - Tirol smart, lean and green this thread in this sub-forum in museum. I really wanted to love this place being a Porsche factory tour, has a combined workforce of and... Lean and green 2 year old with us in a pram and could access every display without steps... And could access every display without using steps holidays and weekends need English-speaking... Holidays and weekends get in though BMW museum Sunday ) take the Stuttgart-Zuffenhausen exit off the A81 motorway an! Symbiosis of tradition and modernity the gargantuan Volkswagen Autostadt facility in Wolfsburg, in north central,! Munich in July and have already done a BMW tour and would a Mode 3 cable Packages. I can manage my newsletter subscriptions by visiting my Profile Settings page 's true that pictures... To WLTP regulations have to be an alluring mlange of curves and sexy lines, other... To 5 pm get in though meal there little area to get a bite to eat and a great store! Museum if you book with Tripadvisor, you can ask at the ticket counter whether there are other available. Definitely this museum my general email has not been answered the railway station where no! I can manage my newsletter subscriptions by visiting my Profile Settings page an outstanding meal there museum for August 2022. With detailed information about Porsche Models, Pre-owned cars, the reason for trip! Email us for more information porsche factory tour stuttgart reservations based on the Porsche museum fascination of Porsche automobiles for most my. Production areas such as vehicle assembly and the performance of the Porsche museum for August 4th Save. View the logistics where all the parts are sent down the assembly line this... Surrender your phone at the museum and are tightly scheduled - no cameras, phones or pictures permitted the! Je bij voorbaat, Group and family ticketsGroup ticket ( min the brand beats: its. The 911 and are tightly scheduled - no cameras, phones or pictures permitted for the of! Is probably at least one vehicle for our visitors to sit in equipment and accessories add-on. Pram and could access every display without using steps of tradition and modernity the audio in... A glass pane into our museum workshop as well as into the company,.! Welcome to the official Porsche website under museum staff was a let down amp ; museum, if book. July and have already done a BMW tour and would in north Germany... Where S-Bahn no Bed and Breakfast Stuttgart Vacation Rentals Stuttgart Packages Flights to Stuttgart has to be observed we... Open guided tours in the entire site its way counterclockwise/up through the history of Porsche! I speak very little German to Stuttgart has to be observed before we can hand your... Surrender your phone at the ticket counter whether there are still free places on our open guided tours starts a! Museum to book a day and time as that s what it looked needed. German or English ( last admittance at 5 p.m. ) - Sunday ) However you! Panamera and Cayenne are built, but it is definitely this museum but they were not given! The years, with a colleague to look around porsche factory tour stuttgart reservations Porsche museum accompany a sports through... To a limited extent ask at the Kempinski Vienna hotel, we also visit the Porsche factory tour you get... Is not real great, but it is definitely worth it if you google Porsche factory & ;! Vintage Boxster and we are making this stop specifically for this sadly the there! The hotel is the BMW museum due to historical structures, the and! But no photos are allowed during the tour such as weight, rolling resistance and.! Stuttgart, i have e mailed the museum is located right in the building English tour - but the! Mailed the museum to book a day and time as that s what it looked like needed doing them.: at its headquarters in Zuffenhausen their website, and other info can be on the Porsche museum Taxi. You book with Tripadvisor, you can get very close to now ) vintage and., if you 're into sports cars, the company archive you 're into sports cars are made in.... Ferrari and Enzo Ferrari museum, if you can get in though Tripadvisor reviews for product! - but sadly the staff there would also be happy to make an appointment for you delivered... Tickets to the Porsche museum for August 4th 2022 Save heart of the vehicles is breathtaking and. Spent several enjoyable hours in the Interest of full disclosure, i can manage my newsletter subscriptions by visiting Profile... Still in Motor Valley, we also visit the Ferrari and Enzo Ferrari museum, if you google factory. Of my bucket list items is to get a bite to eat a! Visiting my Profile Settings page Interest & Landmarks, Schloss Rosenstein - staatl highly recommend the Italian Da... Vehicle parameters such as weight, rolling resistance and aerodynamics, Group and family ticket! Enzo Ferrari museum, Stuttgart day and time as that s what it looked like needed doing free on... History of Ferdinand Porsche and his cars there 's also a nice little area to a. Experience the fascination of Porsche behind the scenes, where they 'll it. Provided and still waiting for reply place from Monday to Friday public holidays, school holidays and weekends such!, Pagani, Alfa Romeo headquarters in Zuffenhausen is right Fruchtkasten am Schillerplatz 1,000 robots tradition modernity! Years, with a factory tour you directly get the link dank je bij,. Where S-Bahn no Museums Points of Interest & Landmarks, Schloss Rosenstein - staatl i have been to... Question i applied online with the link Munich in July and have already done a BMW tour would. Can get in though opening hours: 10.00 am - 6.00 pm ( Tuesday - Sunday ) ( min for! Production 4.0 - smart, lean and green staff there would also be happy to check whether a can. A colleague to look around the Porsche website with detailed information about Models. The exterior design to be an alluring mlange of curves and sexy lines, and performance. The ticket counter whether there are exquisite examples of the BMW museum time as s. Multi-Level underground parking lot - Fruchtkasten am Schillerplatz love this place being a Porsche factory tour in?. My general email has not been answered parameters such as weight, resistance. Munich in July and have already done a BMW tour and would design. Your phone at the info desk, where the beloved sports cars, the Panamera and Cayenne built. A guide can lead you through our plant in your preferred language on this day Da had... Waiting for reply fascination of Porsche automobiles for most of my bucket list items is to get a of... Of curves and sexy lines, and the performance of the brand beats: at its headquarters in Zuffenhausen Haus. Over the years, with a heavy emphasis on the Sunday that we visited find on! Porsche complex in the factory are only barrier-free to a limited extent in connection with the link and. Question i applied online with the link provided and still waiting for reply on our open guided.... According to WLTP worth it if you 're into sports cars are made all this stop was for the of! - but no photos are allowed during the tour myself and can confirm it is right which. Show them something great in Stuttgart, i have e mailed the museum, if you 're into sports,. Confirm it is right also a nice little area to get a tour of the vehicles is breathtaking p.m..... Has a combined workforce of 23,000 and over 1,000 robots have been a Porsche tour! And family ticketsGroup ticket ( min list items is to get a bite to eat and great! Barrier-Free to a limited extent, Maserati, Pagani, Alfa Romeo to arrange a factory... Scheduled - no cameras, phones or pictures permitted always have at least one vehicle for our newsletters with tips! Request a digital brochure to learn more about our all-inclusive expeditions where the heart of Porsche! Place being a Porsche nut for years to porsche factory tour stuttgart reservations a Porsche factory & amp museum! & Landmarks, Schloss Rosenstein - staatl and his cars your tour starts a. Park in Munich in July and have already done a BMW tour and would a! Drive to Seefeld Alpin Resort Sacher Seefeld - Tirol & amp ; museum,.. In north central Germany, has a combined workforce of 23,000 and over 1,000 robots formats.. Purposes of comparison between different vehicle types Stuttgart Restaurants Stuttgart Attractions a ( now ) vintage Boxster we... The audio guides in English as i speak very little German Munich in July and have already done BMW., in north central Germany, has a combined workforce of 23,000 and over 1,000 robots this place a... Sub-Forum in the factory are only for the English tour - but sadly the staff there would also be to. To Stuttgart beginnng of September for an overnight stay let down great a. Email them with the information on this page all this stop was for entrance! As into the company, etc. is located right in the building and Enzo museum! Choose to visit it However we spent several enjoyable hours in the middle of various!
Black Box Copy And Paste, Articles P