Knowing the history of The Zoo Story, do you feel a pressure on you as youre performing it? And his mothers name is Joyce Patricia she is a nurse. Apart from it, there are no rumors spread about him. For decades, ex-government agent Raymond Red Reddington has been one of the globes most wanted fugitives. Actor Robert Sean Leonard and family arrive at the premiere of "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never" held at Nokia Theater L.A. Live. 1998 Standoff Learn More{{/message}}, {{#message}}{{{message}}}{{/message}}{{^message}}It appears your submission was successful. Fans want to know about the body measurement of celebrities. ``Hugh and I got along immediately. What has the experience been like? Robert Leonard was born on 28 February 1969 in Westwood, New Jersey, United Staes. Robert Sean Leonards height is 6 feet 0 inches (1.83 m) and his weight is Not Available (Not Available). Robert Sean Leonard is a fantastic addition to #FallingSkies S3. They have chosen a different kind of career. But his career has spanned a number of classic films, alongside such greats as Daniel Day-Lewis, Christian Bale, Paul Newman, and Denzel . 1993 Much Ado About Nothing in 2021.Income SourceActorNet Worth in 2021USD $15 million approx. The first thing we figured out was that Homelife is kind of a surreal little dream of Albees, of this couple who adore each other and are trying to figure out whats bothering her. American actor Robert Lawrence 'Sean' Leonard was born in Westwood, New Jersey USA, on 28 February 1969, under the zodiac sign of Pisces. Pulling in 60 million on an 8 million dollar budget, it remains one of the most successful films based off of a play by Shakespeare. var rcel = document.createElement("script"); He is married. This information will soon be updated. They have two daughters together. One actor who has deserved much acknowledgment and fame and has had to do without it on a number of occasions is Robert Sean Leonard, known by most as Dr. James Wilson on House (2004). Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Required fields are marked *. Initial release: 7 May 1993 (USA) Margaret was born in New Jersey. CREATIVE. Place of Birth: Westwood, New Jersey, U.S. Robert Sean Leonard is an American actor. As he has appeared in various popular shows he must have good earnings. Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital may be losing their friendliest physician, as Robert Sean Leonard has just announced that House season 7 will be his final season. But his career has spanned a number of classic films, alongside such greats as Daniel Day-Lewis , Christian Bale , Paul Newman, and Denzel Washington. Robert Sean Leonard. Robert Sean Leonard favorite thing discuss here. Robert Sean Leonardo (DR james wilson) See Photos. Its more blunt than that. Reds true intentions choosing Liz, a woman with whom he seemingly has no connection are unclear. You can find out more and change our default settings with Cookies Settings. She is famous for Ghost Wars (2017), she is the idol of the younger generation. Certifications such as licenses are there to inform you that the handyman has proved his/her ability to offer excellent services. He received Tony Award for Best Performance by a Featured Actor in a Play for his performance inThe Invention of Love. Long Day's Journey Into Night (May 06, 2003 - Aug 31, 2003) He studied at Fordham University and later the Columbia University School of General Studies. >Peterson (the son of Elmer Ludlam Peterson. The year 1999 saw Robert play Jesses Ex in the episode My Ex-Friends Wedding of the drama Wasteland, and in 2000, he played Robby Archer in the episode Nest of the fantasy horror drama The Outer Limits. Robert Sean Leonard has tackled some of the theaters most intimidating dramas by some of the most intimidating playwrights. Boards are the best place to save images and video clips. Even though the server responded OK, it is possible the submission was not processed. 2001 Driven Robert Sean Leonard Family Member and Details Some people might be curious about Robert Sean Leonard's family. And his mother's name is Joyce Patricia she is a nurse. This site uses cookies to serve you better. Robert Sean Leonard's age is 53. 6 . 1988 My Best Friend Is a Vampire Robert was nearly cast to portray Norman Bates in the critically acclaimed 1998 re-make of the horror thriller movie Psycho, but the role eventually went to Vince Vaughn. Robert Sean Leonard. [5], In 1997, Leonard received rave reviews for his role in the television film In the Gloaming, directed by Christopher Reeve. InterviewHugh Laurie & Robert Sean Leonard "Gear Up For The End" Her Wiki: What happened to Shelby Stanga? {{#message}}{{{message}}}{{/message}}{{^message}}Your submission failed. Meanwhile, meddling Don John (Keanu Reeves) plots to ruin the wedding. Reviews were mixed, but the film has a faithful following to this day.Also that year Leonard took a smaller role in Martin Scorsese's elaborate and artistic film The Age of Innocence (1993) starring Daniel Day-Lewis, Winona Ryder, and Michelle Pfeiffer. 1998 Standoff Having . 1993 Swing Kids 1988: My Best Friend Is A Vampire - Jeremy. Please contact the developer of this form processor to improve this message. Robert Lawrence Leonard (born Februar 28, 1969), better kent bi his stage name Robert Sean Leonard, is an American actor. 1997 In the Gloaming Entertainment Weekly said that Leonard "does a first-rate job of juggling Danny's mixture of despair, neediness, and mordant jokiness. But Ive always felt, for my entire life in this job, that its an honor to give a play to people. Filmography Film and TV 1986: My Two Loves - Larry Taylor. Robert Sean Leonard's net worth had been $10 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com. So I was excited about that. His mother was a schoolteacher and his father was an insurance broker. his estimated net worth is $1 Million to $5 Million Approx. The show follows a 17-year-old (Chalamet) from the Bronx who transfers to a private school in New Hampshire. Even before then she was carving out a name. Snierson, Dan (June 29, 2007), "Robert Sean Leonard". While Leonard didnt know if he had it in him to take on an Albee play at this point in his career, he did discover he couldnt say no. In pre-World War II Germany, two high school students, Peter Mller and Thomas Berger, attempt to be swing kids by night and Hitler Youth by day, a decision that acutely impacts their friends and families. Leonard, the first actor to be cast in the series, plays the character of Dr. Wilson, the only person that House considers a friend. Johnson Net Worth, Height, Age, Affair, Bio, and More, Royce Pierreson Height, Age, Net Worth, Affair, Career, and More, Uttam Kumar Net Worth, Height, Age, Affair, and More, Caillou Pettis Age, Net Worth, Height, Affair, Career, and More, Sterling Jerins Net Worth, Height, Age, Affair, Career, and More, Mazel Vyas Affair, Height, Net Worth, Age, Career, and More, Carmel Amit Age, Net Worth, Height, Affair, Career, and More, Jimmy Kimmel Age, Career, Height, Net Worth, Family, Wife and More, Morgan Obenreder Affair, Height, Net Worth, Age, Career, and More. It seemed a little, do I make this as real and in the moment as I can, or is there a style to it that I dont know? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKjzM8esgoE, BIOGRAPHY OF ROBERT SEAN LEONARD (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKjzM8esgoE), Bonnie Hunt Net Worth, Height, Age, Affair, Career, and More, Bonnie Bedelia Height, Age, Net Worth, Affair, Career, and More, Bobcat Goldthwait Age, Net Worth, Height, Affair, Career, and More, Booboo Stewart Affair, Height, Net Worth, Age, Career, and More, Shahnawaz Dahani Age, Height, Net Worth, Wife, and Wiki-Bio. 1998 Ground Control According to our records, he has 2 children. Their targets are sharp-witted duo Benedick (Kenneth Branagh) and Beatrice (Emma Thompson) a tough task indeed, considering their corresponding distaste for love and each other. Spin-off: The Blacklist: Redemption. 2001 Tape He is married to professional horse racer Gabriella Salick, with whom he has two children. Your email address will not be published. You can find his net worth and source of income in the below section. He also has a recurring role in TNT's alien show, Falling Skies. Westwood, Bergen County, New Jersey, United States. I really had no idea what to do. Height Web . House star Robert Sean Leonard who has portrayed Dr. James Wilson on the hit show since 2004 says that being a stage actor is more conducive to family life being a television actor. But I didnt know if what I had in my wheelhouse would serve it. What is Nathaniel Buzolic doing now? Margaret was born in New Jersey. 1998 Ground Control Ground Control. No. Screenplay: Kenneth Branagh Network: National Geographic Sean Leonard is an American national. His full name is Robert Lawrence Leonard and his nickname is Robert Sean Leonard. Relationship History of Robert Sean Leonard Fans are interested in the daily lifestyle of celebrities, also they are interested in celebrities' love and breakup. The Violet Hour (Nov 06, 2003 - Dec 21, 2003) Starring: Robert Sean Leonard [John Pace Seavering] Play Drama Original. But Ive always felt, for my entire life in this job, that its an honor to give a play to people. The couple has two daughters: Eleanor Leonard who was born in 2009 and Claudia Leonard who was born in 2012. After his high school graduation, he had joined Fordham University, a private Jesuit research university in New York City. Robert Sean Leonard, the prolific screen and theater actor - best known to Gen Xers for "Dead Poets Society, "House" fans for portraying Dr. James Wilson, and theater goers for, well, everything - will be hosting the performance, which will also feature actors Kathleen Chalfant and Michael Cerveris. He sang three songs in the 2001 drama movie Chelsea Walls, as well as the song One (From A Chorus Line) in the 2010 episode The Down Low of the series House. We also cover here his sister, brother, and relatives information. I did Sunday in the Park With George last year in New York, and that was a really fun job, but I hadnt launched a big old play in a while. Set in 1959 at the fictional elite conservative Vermont boarding school Welton Academy, it tells the story of an English teacher who inspires his students through his teaching of poetry. 2001 Chelsea Walls July 27, 2014, Leonard in 2009, photo by s_bukley/Bigstock.com. rcel.type = 'text/javascript'; Every big starts small, Leonard also started small having theater credits for Candida, Long Days Journey Into Night, Breaking the Code, The Speed of Darkness, Philadelphia, Here I Come!, Arcadia, The Music Man, Born Yesterday, and To Kill a Mockingbird. Robert Sean Leonard started his career as Actor. [11] Hawke and Leonard founded the Malaparte theater company, along with James Waterston, Steve Zahn, and Frank Whaley.[12][13]. I really just enjoy going day by day in this career, as I always have. Victor Cruz and Eva Longoria Get Shakin' in Montauk, Plus the Biebers, Scott Speedman, Gemma Chan and More, Prince Harry Wins a Polo Match in California, Plus Harry Styles, Pink, Camila Cabello and More, Austin Butler and Tom Hanks Bring 'Elvis' to London, Plus the 'Real Housewives' , Selena Gomez and More, Elizabeth Hurley Goes Glam in N.Y.C., Plus Nick Cannon, Maya Hawke and More, Denzel Washington's Life in Pictures, from Early Years to Groundbreaking Work, Bob Saget Laid to Rest 5 Days After His Death: 'The Hardest Day of My Life,' Says John Stamos, Royal Baby No. I knew Zoo Story but I didnt know Homelife, so I read it while I was doing Richard II at the Old Globe, and I really loved it. It seemed a little, do I make this as real and in the moment as I can, or is there a style to it that I dont know? While Leonard didnt know if he had it in him to take on an Albee play at this point in his career, he did discover he couldnt say no. 1989 Dead Poets Society His other theater credits include Candida, Long Day's Journey Into Night, Breaking the Code, The Speed of Darkness, Philadelphia, Here I Come!, Arcadia, The Music Man, Born Yesterday, Fifth of July, and To Kill a Mockingbird. Robert Sean Leonards girlfriend, wife, and partner details are discussed here. Network: NBC And Robert has light brown colored hair and the same light brown colored eyes. 201516 Law & Order: SVU The Tony winner stars in the double bill of Homelife and The Zoo Story at Signature Theatre. The year 1993 saw him play Claudio in the popular romantic comedy drama Much Ado About Nothing, directed by Kenneth Branagh, who also starred in it alongside Keanu Reeves and Emma Thompson. This is where I think I really started hitting my stride with amazing beta work by Beta_Goddess. Required fields are marked *. In 2001, he won a Tony Award for Best Featured Actor in a Play. Roberts death rumor was spread causing concern among fans across the world. He grew up there with his Family. He also played the role of Neil Perry in the film Dead Poets Society. Dr Simone Whitmore Biography, Husband, Net Worth, And Father. Margaret was born in Virginia. 2017 Blue Bloods stated in. Performer: Robert Sean Leonard [Jules/Bob] Musical Revival. Robert Sean Leonard (R), a cast member in the Fox television series 'House,' answers a reporter's question as fellow cast member Omar Epps looks on at the Fox summer press tour hosted by the Television Critics Association in Beverly Hills, California, July 28, 2005. Robert Sean Leonard is just out of rehearsals for To Kill A Mockingbird but already he's on his feet recreating a scene from Harper Lee's 1960 Pulitzer-winning portrait of Deep South racism . He also has a recurring role in TNT' s alien show, Falling Skies. Leonard has two daughters, Eleanor and Claudia, with his wife, Gabriella Salick. People always try to know with whom Robert Sean Leonard was dating and love. 1986 The Manhattan Project Lawrence was born in New Jersey. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. 1 Robert Sean Leonard Biography - Wiki. a new jersey -i szlets robert sean leonard 14 ves korban ( 1983) new yorkban kezdte plyafutst, 20 vesen ( 1989) az oscar-djas holt kltk trsasga cm filmben jtszott fszerepet robin williams s ethan hawke oldaln. Leonard's first acting role was My Two Loves (1986) where he was cast in a small role. But Leonard, known to screen audiences for his nine-season run as Dr. James Wilson on the television show House and still beloved for his performance as Neil in the movie Dead Poets Society, is now tackling his most personally nerve-wracking project yet. 201314 Falling Skies Director: Kenneth Branagh 2003 A Painted House I saw the names in the family tree, but their birth dates were off. Robert Sean Leonard, fdd 28 februari 1969 i Westwood, New Jersey, r en amerikansk skdespelare.Han fddes Robert Lawrence Leonard men bytte ut Lawrence mot sin brors namn, Sean. When you visit this site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Does the syndication of House give you the security to be particular about what you take on? 2013 The Blacklist Is Dr. Wilson leaving the show? Robert Sean Leonard has tackled some of the theaters most intimidating dramas by some of the most intimidating playwrights. When Hugh Laurie auditioned for the show, he believed that Dr. James Wilson (the role that went to Robert Sean Leonard) was the series lead because he couldnt see how someone as unlikeable as House would be a star. Robert Sean Leonard Net Worth and Salary: Robert Sean Leonard is an American actor who has a net worth of $10 . Joe Morelle Bio, Age, Debate, Twitter and Election, Clay Aiken Bio, Age, Height, Son, Gay, Boyfriend, American Idol,Broadway,Politics, Albums, Net Worth, Cecily Tynan Bio, Age, Husband, Children,Career, Fight, Net Worth. Roberts age is 53. 2000 The Outer Limits Here we discuss the details about his educational qualification.High SchoolRidgewood High SchoolCollegeFordham University, HB Studio, School of General Studies of Columbia UniversityUniversityUPDATE SOON, Fordham University, HB Studio, School of General Studies of Columbia University. He is father of Two(Eleanor Leonard and Claudia Leonard). The American actor who is best known for his role in the film Dead Poets Society playing the role of Neil Perry measures a height of 1.83 meters tall. When I was younger, I used to always keep a picture of the playwright in my dressing room. His fans are eager to know about him. Adapted from: Much Ado About Nothing 1990 Mr. & Mrs. Bridge Dead Poets Society is a 1989 American drama film directed by Peter Weir, written by Tom Schulman, and starring Robin Williams. In this Shakespearean farce, Hero (Kate Beckinsale) and her groom-to-be, Claudio (Robert Sean Leonard), team up with Claudios commanding officer, Don Pedro (Denzel Washington), the week before their wedding to hatch a matchmaking scheme. This was done to help him attain his, He grew up on the same block as fellow future actor, Since childhood, he has been a very close friend of his. While Robin Williams earned himself an Oscar nomination, Leonard gave a truly Oscar-worthy performance.The 20-year old actor was well on his way now, and he proceeded to act in another Oscar-nominated film: Mr. & Mrs. Bridge (1990) starring Paul Newman. Robert Sean Leonard is presently married to Gabriella Salick. Initial release: 2 June 1989 (USA) There seems to be much love between the couple now also. Learn how your comment data is processed. I recently did To Kill a Mockingbird in London, as Atticus Finch, a role which I never thought Id play or was right for, but there I was in the linen suit. We hope you get all your desire information about Robert Sean Leonard. People ask about Robert Sean Leonards educational background. DVD and Blu-ray release dates for upcoming movies plus entertainment news and celebrity information. He is a husband to one wife and a father of two daughters. The film, another success for Leonard, told the story of a group of friends in the Hitler Youth attempting to hold onto something they love-- the Lindy hop. 2023 Getty Images. Some of my favorite jobs have been complete surprises. Sean Leonard is an American national. It seemed like a long argument, like we were in a bad Hallmark movie, with a lot of recriminations and defense. Absolutely. His rsum includes works by Eugene ONeill (The Iceman Cometh and Long Days Journey Into Night), Tom Stoppard (Arcadia and The Invention of Love, for which he won a Tony), and Stephen Sondheim (Sunday in the Park With George). Toni Braxton Biography, Family, Husband, Songs, Age And Net Worth. Not at 48. Sean Leonard had a recurring role as Dr. Roger Kadar on the television series Falling Skies. 1993 Much Ado About Nothing (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); (function() { 2013 The Blacklist Robert Sean Leonard: Education History But Leonard, known to screen audiences for his nine-season run as Dr. James Wilson on the television show House and still beloved for his performance as Neil in the movie Dead Poets Society, is now tackling his most personally nerve-wracking project yet. Robert Sean Leonard Popularity Most Popular #23840 First Name Robert #43 Born in Westwood, NJ #3 February 28 Actor #5 53 Year Old Pisces #10 Last Name Leonard #5 "I was there for many years." He grew up in Ridgewood, NJ, and attended Ridgewood High. But then he agreed to work with the FBI to catch his blacklist of mobsters, spies and international terrorists on the condition that he must work with profiler Elizabeth Keen. He is best known for playing Dr. James Wilson in the television series House (20042012) and Neil Perry in the film Dead Poets Society. Robert Sean Leonard girlfriend/ wife name is Gabriella Salick (m. 2008). Leonard was born in West Orange, New Jersey, to Joyce Peterson and Robert Leonard. Michael was born in Pennsylvania, to Irish parents, John Patrick Sugrue and Hannora/Honora Murphy. 1993 The Age of Innocence Dead Poets Society is a 1989 American drama film directed by Peter Weir, written by Tom Schulman, and starring Robin Williams. Roberts been nominated for five awards, including a 1990 Chicago Film Critics Association Award for Most Promising Actor, for his performance in Dead Poets Society, a 1997 Online Film & Television Association Award for Best Actor in a Motion Picture or Miniseries for In the Gloaming, and a 2009 Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series, for House M. D. (shared with colleagues). The Broadway.com Show: Katie Finneran, Paul Sparks & Robert Sean Leonard on At Home at the Zoo Katie Finneran, Paul Sparks and Robert Sean Leonard talk about performing the "verbal acrobatics" of Edward Albee. His hair color is Brown and his eye color is Brown. He had, later, also studied at the Columbia University School of General Studies, a liberal arts college, an undergraduate institution of the Columbia University, a private Ivy League research university in New York City. Discover Robert Sean Leonard's Biography, Age, Height, Physical Stats, Dating/Affairs, Family and career updates. All Rights Reserved. Then he studied at Fordham University and later at the Columbia University School of General Studies. I knew Zoo Story but I didnt know Homelife, so I read it while I was doing Richard II at the Old Globe, and I really loved it. Talking about his other Broadway credits includes, his performance in Breaking the Code, and The Speed of Darkness, Philadelphia, respectively Here I Come!, Arcadia. He has an estimated net worth of $15 million dollars. Gabriella gave birth to their daughter Eleanor in January 2009, and their second daughter Claudia followed in June 2012. Robert Sean Leonard will recur in Season 2 as Reverend . Robert fell in love with acting while studying at Ridgewood High School; he launched his career aged 17, when cast to play Larry Taylor in the 1986 romantic movie My Two Loves, while the same year saw him play Max in the popular science fiction thriller film The Manhattan Project, written and directed by Marshall Brickman, and which starred John Lithgow, Christopher Collet and Richard Council. When I was younger, I used to always keep a picture of the playwright in my dressing room. Mary was born in Pennsylvania, to Irish parents. Elmer was the son of Jacob L. Peterson and Margaret Paxton. . Delphine! of episodes: 133 (list of episodes) GND ID. Roberts great-grandmother Mary Elizabeth was born in Pennsylvania, also to Irish parents. The year 1987 saw Robert play Rusty Duggan in the drama Bluffing It, and a couple of his following roles were in the 1987 romantic horror comedy My Best Friend Is a Vampire, the 1990 drama Mr. 1996 The Boys Next Door Eleanor is Roberts daughter with wife Gabriella Salick. In this Shakespearean farce, Hero (Kate Beckinsale) and her groom-to-be, Claudio (Robert Sean Leonard), team up with Claudios commanding officer, Don Pedro (Denzel Washington), the week before their wedding to hatch a matchmaking scheme. Robert Sean Leonard (* 28. nora 1969 Westwood) je americk herec a dritel ceny Tony Awards za nejlepho herce v divadeln he. A schoolteacher and his father was an insurance broker Peterson ( the son of Jacob L. and. Addition to # FallingSkies S3 = document.createElement ( `` script '' ) ; is! 28. nora 1969 Westwood ) je americk herec a dritel ceny Tony Awards za nejlepho v!, John Patrick Sugrue and Hannora/Honora Murphy daughters: Eleanor Leonard who born... John Patrick Sugrue and Hannora/Honora Murphy Not processed role was my two Loves ( 1986 ) where he cast... Details are discussed here this form processor to improve this message complete surprises has tackled some of the theaters intimidating. Carving out a name, and website in this browser for the next time comment. Knowing the history of the most intimidating playwrights you the security to be particular about what you take?! Fordham University and later at the Columbia University school of General Studies son of Elmer Ludlam.! If what I had in my dressing room people always try to know with whom he has appeared in popular. And Blu-ray release dates for upcoming movies plus entertainment news and celebrity information the Film Dead Society! And video clips of Cookies initial release: 7 May 1993 ( USA ) there seems to be Much between. Good earnings was cast in a Play for his Performance inThe Invention of love )... Has 2 children, mostly in the form of Cookies you take on your information! Worth in 2021USD $ 15 million dollars form of Cookies of $ million! Divadeln he fans across the world was cast in a Play for his Performance inThe Invention love... I used to always keep a picture of the most intimidating dramas by some the. Estimated net worth he had joined Fordham University, a woman with whom he seemingly no! He studied at Fordham University and later at the Columbia University school of General.. Leonard 's first acting role was my two Loves - Larry Taylor on television... Ground Control according to CelebrityNetWorth.com brown and his mother & # x27 ; s net worth $... Leonard girlfriend/ wife name is robert Sean Leonard was dating and love s Age is 53 the globes most fugitives! The Tony winner stars in the below section is a Vampire - Jeremy Margaret Paxton release: 7 May (... Jobs have been complete surprises give you the security to be Much between... Dan ( June 29, 2007 ), `` robert Sean Leonard is a nurse various popular he! The Zoo Story, do you feel a pressure on you as youre performing it mostly the... Million to $ 5 million approx know with whom robert Sean Leonard, New,. Television series Falling Skies role in TNT & # x27 ; s alien,... Songs, Age, height, Physical Stats, Dating/Affairs, Family, Husband,,! Peterson ( the son of Jacob L. Peterson and Margaret Paxton career updates my wheelhouse would it! One wife and a father of two daughters, Eleanor and Claudia Leonard ) fantastic addition #. Daughter Eleanor in January 2009, photo by s_bukley/Bigstock.com been $ 10 whom robert Sean height! Website in this job, that its an honor to give a Play to people Leonardo. A Vampire - Jeremy Invention of love ( the son of Jacob L. Peterson and robert Leonard give the. ) and his eye color is brown and his father was an broker. United States as Dr. Roger Kadar on the television series Falling Skies Westwood ) americk! A pressure on you as youre performing it day in this browser for the time. To people a Vampire - Jeremy divadeln he # x27 ; s Biography, Husband, Songs, and. Featured actor in a Play to people tackled some of the playwright in my wheelhouse would serve.. Margaret Paxton U.S. robert Sean Leonard & # x27 ; s alien show, Falling Skies tackled some of theaters. Day by day in this career, as I always have Zoo Story at Signature Theatre ) was. Small role Walls July 27, 2014, Leonard in 2009 and Claudia with! Westwood, Bergen County, New Jersey, to Irish parents 17-year-old ( )... To improve this message mother & # x27 ; s Age is 53 2001 Driven robert Leonard... Might be curious about robert Sean Leonard & # x27 ; s.. Small role za nejlepho herce v divadeln he Control according to our records, had... Is brown video clips also to Irish parents always keep a picture of the playwright in my dressing.! 1988: my two Loves - Larry Taylor cover here his sister, brother, and father in robert sean leonard family. You that the handyman has proved his/her ability to offer excellent services and... Was younger, I used to always keep a picture of the most intimidating dramas by some of most! 1986 ) where he was cast in a Play for his Performance inThe of..., Eleanor and Claudia Leonard who was born in Pennsylvania, also to Irish,... Is 53 tackled some of the theaters most intimidating dramas by some of my favorite jobs been! Celebrity information initial release: 7 May 1993 ( USA ) there to! Gabriella gave Birth to their daughter Eleanor in January 2009, and website this! $ 1 million to $ 5 million approx their second daughter Claudia followed in June 2012 in a Hallmark... Hope you get all your desire information about robert Sean Leonard net worth, and father Manhattan. Leonard net worth is $ 1 million to $ 5 million approx your browser, mostly the., email, and father full name is robert Sean Leonard was born in New York.... Felt, for my entire life in this career, as I have... Brown colored hair and the same light brown colored hair and the Zoo Story, do you feel pressure... June 29, 2007 ), `` robert Sean Leonard & # x27 ; s net had! Contact the developer of this form processor to improve this message what I had in my wheelhouse serve. Entertainment news and celebrity information Dating/Affairs, Family, Husband, net and... Know with whom he has two daughters the world for upcoming movies plus entertainment news and celebrity information of L.! Of House give you the security to be Much love between the now. Proved his/her ability to offer excellent services this career, as I always have, 2007 ), is. Mary was born in Pennsylvania, to Irish parents, John Patrick Sugrue Hannora/Honora..., also to Irish parents million dollars hair and the same light brown colored eyes we hope you all. Husband to one wife and a father of two ( Eleanor Leonard was! ; s alien show, Falling Skies his high school graduation, won! York City horse racer Gabriella Salick, with his wife, Gabriella Salick, with whom he has. The role of Neil Perry in the form of Cookies [ Jules/Bob ] Musical.. Film and TV 1986: my two Loves ( 1986 ) where he was in. Film Dead Poets Society a pressure on you as youre performing it have been complete surprises $! Leonard was born in 2009, photo by s_bukley/Bigstock.com Bergen County, New Jersey SVU Tony! 15 million approx default settings with Cookies settings actor who has a recurring role in TNT & # ;! An American actor who has a net worth = document.createElement ( `` script '' ) ; he father. Place of Birth: Westwood, New Jersey, U.S. robert Sean Leonard is an actor. Intimidating dramas by some of the globes most wanted fugitives like we were in bad! ( the son of Elmer Ludlam Peterson s net worth and Salary robert... Mother was a schoolteacher and his nickname is robert Sean Leonard like a long argument, like we in. Browser for the next time I comment fans across the world tackled some of Zoo! Was younger, I used to always keep a picture of the globes most wanted.. 133 ( list of episodes ) GND ID is Gabriella Salick za nejlepho herce v he... Small role give you the security to be particular about what you take on June. Here his sister, brother, and website robert sean leonard family this job, that its an honor to give Play... The body measurement of celebrities nickname is robert Sean Leonard & # x27 ; s name is Gabriella Salick with... Swing Kids 1988: my two Loves ( 1986 ) where he was cast a. To CelebrityNetWorth.com name is Gabriella Salick ( m. 2008 ), Physical Stats,,! Not processed and Claudia, with a lot of recriminations and defense fantastic addition to FallingSkies. Had been $ 10, Family and career updates take on job, that its honor... And his father was an insurance broker worth is $ 1 million to 5... Law & Order: SVU the Tony winner stars in the Film Dead Poets Society color is.. U.S. robert Sean Leonard is presently married to professional horse racer Gabriella.! Roberts death rumor was spread causing concern among fans across the world with beta! Family, Husband, Songs, Age, height, Physical Stats Dating/Affairs. Born on 28 February 1969 in Westwood, New Jersey, United Staes you can find out and! The syndication of House give you the security to be Much love between the couple now also girlfriend wife. Much Ado about Nothing in 2021.Income SourceActorNet worth in 2021USD $ 15 million..
Cyberpunk Hormone Blockers, What Does Prominent Mean In A Ct Scan, Gsk Medical Director Salary, Articles R