Body Wood: Alder w/ Poplar Burl Veneer Top; Body Color: Dark Scarlet Satin Burst (DSBS) Bridge: Modern Tremolo; Scale Length: 25-1/2" Neck Radius: 16" (40cm) Frets: 24 Frets, Jumbo; Neck Width: 1.65" (42 mm) at Nut . Fender Player Stratocaster PF, Sherwood Green Metallic - The Fender Player Stratocaster PF is the perfect companion for any guitarist, delivering Fenders iconic tone and classic style at an exceptional value. The JPX model celebrates the 10th anniversary of the John Petrucci signature line of Music Man instruments. You would think so, but it's smoothonly thing I see is there are threads in the bottom of the bar itselfthat is why I am thinking the part is missing. I sent a PM to A.J. Your purchases help youth music programs get the gear they need to make music. MISCELLANEOUS. MPN: . This part is not intended for Sterling by Music Man instruments. View similar gear Watch Watch this gear and we'll notify you if it becomes available again. The Sterling by Music Man "Luke" features a "push-push" 9V active boost, a roasted maple neck, a 5-way balanced switching, a classic "V" contoured neck, and the Sterling by Music Man vintage tremolo to keep the player in total control. If you need a replacement part for a Sterling by Music Man instrument, visit their parts website: sterlingbymusicman. EUR just by adding the sprigs to the claw bar on the back of my AL.Right now there are two springs holding the trem arem. It offers expanded range, supercharged tones, and a sleek playability through choice Ibanez components to guarantee an impactful performance. Instruments Now Available Internationally, Skip to the beginning of the images gallery. Hey I have a question regarding the tremolo arm. And my term arm on my 2007 is totally wanka I hate it I just don't understand the damn thing it tightens but it's loose if that Makes sense!! By continuing to use Reverb, you agree to these updates, and to our cookie policy. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery. This is my first EBMM and its a 2001. The Official Reverb ShopGrab a piece of Polo & Pan's gear nowShop now. and was wondering if any of you guys have had trouble with adjusting the tremolo arm. This whammy bar is designed to replace 5.5mm diameter sized tremolo arms on Ernie Ball Music Man and Sterling by Music Man tremolo-equipped guitars. just purchased a music man silhouette special..without a tremolo arm..any suggestions as where to get one and what size thread..? Please check the fields highlighted in red. Exclusive SKU Trem1/4 As low as $15.00 Qty Add to Cart This part is not intended for Sterling by Music Man instruments. All Sterling by Music Man instruments receive final set-up and inspection in California ; Equipped with Ernie Ball strings to provide durability and optimum performance. Music Man Replacement Tremolo Arm Brand : Ernie Ball Music Man Type: Parts Part Number: M05437 ID: 34044 Out of Stock This item is currently unavailable. My problem is that I adjust it so . Please check the fields highlighted in red. By continuing to use Reverb, you agree to these updates, and to our cookie policy. A guitarist wielding a stratocaster was almost a necessity to . Replacement Ernie Ball Music Man John Petrucci 1/4 Tremolo Arm/Bar (Stainless) $ 15.00 Factory replacement NEW tremolo arm/bar for the Ernie Ball Music Man guitar with JP tremolo system. Also fits other Music Man guitars with snap-in 1/4 tremolo bar. Hey! Depress the tremolo arm like you are dive bombing. But it's my understanding that the Sterling versions of these guitars are the more typical 42mm/1.650" nut width (like MIM Fenders, etc.). Firstly, I was trying to adjust my tremolo with the little screw that is underneath the bridge so you can adjust how tight or loose the tremolo bar is. Your purchases also help protect forests, including trees traditionally used to make instruments. Tremolo Bar (Trem Bar / Trem Arm) Position: JP6, JP7, Majesty, St. Vincent, Steve Morse Y2D. Hey! Featuring a trio of premium tonewoods including mahogany, maple, and alder, chambered body for superior resonance, and a five-way blade switch for easy access to humbucking and split coil tones. Music Man tremolo arm for Luke III, Albert Lee, StingRay guitar, Valentine, Silhouette Special, Axis Super Sport (not Axis), and Cutlass (not Jason Richardson model) Vintage Music Man Tremolo Bridge or Modern Classic Music Man Tremolo Bridge equipped models produced after 1998. If you need a replacement part for a Sterling by Music Man instrument, visit their parts website:sterlingbymusicman.com/collections/parts. I have been searching for the answer for a few days. Ok thanks. The arm design is simple; generally arms have 2 bends in them but can have more if needed for a purpose. HARDWARE 6-saddle Sterling 'Vintage Tremolo' vibrato bridge, locking tuners; ELECTRONICS 2x Music Man-designed humbuckers, push/push volume (activates 12dB boost), tone, 5-way blade pickup selector switch; SCALE LENGTH 25.5/648mm; NECK DEPTH 20.6mm at 1st fret, 26.7mm at 12th fret; NECK WIDTH 41.9 mm at nut, 51.7 mm at 12th fret Oops, looks like you forgot something. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. (visible when pressing the arm down). 7.99. I read that you are supposed to adjust a nut or screw. Click on services > Ask An Expert With December 25th only days away, visiting your local store is the best way to ensure your gifts are under the tree for Christmas Day. Please find alternative products from below section. The tremolo arm- am I missing a screw or something to keep the arm in place? Sterling by Music Man Ray34HH Pickguard - White $12 Used - Excellent Fender Tremolo Replacement Arm by Allparts for Most Fender Mexican Electric Guitars $20 Used - Mint Press In Tremolo Arm Hexagonal Bottom Tip Replacement Tremolo Arm For Press In Type Tremolo $14.99 Used - Good Floyd Rose Tremolo Arm Old Style Replacement Tremolo Arm - Black For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. View all 2022 JASON RICHARDSON MODELS New finishes added to the guitarist's Signature Collection. Shop Ernie Ball Music Man guitars and basses. By clicking Subscribe, I agree to receive exclusive offers & promotions, news & reviews, and personalized tips for buying and selling on Reverb. Your purchases help youth music programs get the gear they need to make music. Sign up for newsletter today. The JP160 is Sterling by Music Man's low profile electric guitar with a neck radius of 16 inches and a neck width of 1.65 inches at the nut. Help! Tremolo Arm for Current JP60, JP70, JP150D, JP157D, Richardson (6.0mm Diameter) Tremolo Arm for Majesty $12.00 USD Tremolo Arm for Axis, Silo3, Albert Lee, CT30, CTSS30, SR30 from $10.00 USD Add to Cart. Other specs include a pair of humbuckers, roasted maple neck, vintage-style tremolo and locking tuners. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery. Music Man Tremolo Arm - 1/4" Diameter . Watch this gear and we'll notify you if it becomes available again. Music Man Tremolo TEST (CUTLASS Edition) - YouTube 0:00 / 11:23 Music Man Tremolo TEST (CUTLASS Edition) patdavidmusic 112K subscribers Subscribe 10K views 4 years ago Hands down the. Sterling SBMM Modern Tremolo Two humbuckers and a 3-way switch Clean 12 dB boost with the push/pull feature on the volume knob Active preamp Sterling By MusicMan Majesty MAJ100 4.5 $1,099.99 Pros: Great value for the price Amazing tone Very ergonomic and easy to play Cons: It could use coil-spit or coil-tap features at this price level . the JP-6 tremolo. Watch this gear and we'll notify you if it becomes available again. It looks like that piece of gear is gone. This whammy bar is designed to replace 5.5mm diameter sized tremolo arms on Ernie Ball Music Man and Sterling by Music Man tremolo-equipped guitars. Patented ERGO-LOKsystem features an ergonomic . (visible when removing the trem cover) or the little screw on the back? Valentine Tremolo - Sterling by Music Man Valentine Tremolo The classic Valentine is revamped with a new tremolo-equipped design to put the player in total tonal control. Equipped with high output Sterling by Music Man designed humbuckers, a 12dB "Push-Push" volume boost, coil-tap "Push-Push" tone control, and Modern Tremolo. 2 Pieces Direct Tremolo Arm Socket Whammy Bar for Electric Guitar Parts . Sterling JP50 tremolo arm. ModelL M05437: Nickel. This whammy bar is designed to replace 6mm diameter sized tremolo arms on Ernie Ball Music Man and Sterling by Music Man tremolo-equipped guitars. Sterling Pitbull Audio National City, CA, United States Praxis TREMARM-B6 Sterling by Music Man Replacement Tremolo Arm 6mm JP50/60/70/100/170 - Black Brand New $19.95 + $1.99 Shipping It looks like that piece of gear is gone. It looks like that piece of gear is gone. Praxis TREMARM-C6 Sterling Replacement Tremolo Arm 6mm - Chrome. Do you mean the screw on the bottom of the block? Fits: Petrucci JP50/60/70/100/170 (check for exact diameter size) Praxis TREMARM-C6 Sterling Replacement Tremolo Arm 6mm - Chrome Fits: Sterling; Guitar. Product Specs Reverb Protection Simple Returns, Secure Transactions, Human Support Learn more Secure Checkout I am thinking that the "allen screw" is missing which is what keeps the arm in place. Your purchases also help protect forests, including trees traditionally used to make instruments. StingRay ; Sterling; Bongo; All Music Man Basses; Sterling. Brand New items are sold by an authorized dealer or original builder and include all original packaging. Question: Need Some Help/Advice with my new EBMM Majesty. As low as $15.00. As an example - if I put the arm in the tremolo and turn the guitar upside down it would fall out. . Learn More. It's harder to get it to swing loosely than to be tight actually (at least on mine), but both are doable. Learn More, We understand the importance of online privacy and are committed to complying with the EU General Data Protection Regulation. For 2021, the . Also fits other Music Man guitars with snap-in 1/4 tremolo bar. When my BFR Albert came from factory, they included 2 more springs in a plastic bag in the case would this help to tighten my loose trem arm? For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Music Man Tremolo Arm - 1/4" Diameter In stock Orders over $75 Ship Free U.S. Tremolo Arm for Luke, AX30, Silo30, St. Vincent, Valentine Tremolo, Mariposa, CT50, Dines, Bass Side Tuning Key for RAY34 and RAY35 Basses, Treble Side Tuning Key for RAY34 and RAY35 Basses, Tremolo Arm for Current JP60, JP70, JP150D, JP157D, Richardson (6.0mm Diameter), Bass Side Tuning Key for RAY4, RAY5, RAY24CA, RAY25CA, and RAYSS4 Basses, Tremolo Arm Tension Set Screw for All Guitars, Tremolo Arm for Axis, Silo3, Albert Lee, CT30, CTSS30, SR30, Bass Side Locking Tuner for Majesty, Dines, All JP Models, St. Vincent, Mariposa, Richardson, Valentine, Sabre, Luke, CT50, SR50, Treble Side Tuning Key for RAY4, RAY5, RAY24CA, RAY25CA, and RAYSS4 Basses, Treble Side Locking Tuner for Majesty, Dines, All JP Models, St. Vincent, Mariposa, Richardson, Valentine, Sabre, Luke, CT50, SR50, Tremolo Arm for Current JP150, JP157 (6.0mm Diameter), Tremolo Arm for OLD JP60, JP70 (5.5mm Diameter), Knob for RAY24CA, RAY25CA, RAY34, RAY35, RAYSS4, Luke, Sabre, Nut for Albert Lee, Cutlass, Axis, Mariposa, Dines, StingRay Guitar, St. Vincent, Richardson6, Valentine, JP60, JP150, JP150D, Truss Rod Spoke Nut and Adjustment Tool for All Sterling Guitars and Basses (except RAY24/25CA, RAYSS4), Toggle Switch for Majesty, Mariposa, JP60, JP70, JP150, JP157, JP160, JP150D, JP157D, SR30, Tremolo Springs (Set of 3) for All Guitars, Volume Knob for Axis, Cutlass, Albert Lee, Truss Rod Spoke Nut and Adjustment Tool for All SUB Series Guitars and Basses, RAY24/25CA, RAYSS4, Knob for RAY4, RAY5, SR50, SR30, Mariposa, Treble Side Non-Locking Tuner for Axis, Silo3, Albert Lee, CT30, SR30, Tremolo Arm for OLD JP150, JP157 (5.5mm Diameter), Selector Switch for RAY34HH, RAY35HH, RAY4HH, RAY5HH, Luke, St. Vincent, Albert Lee, Jack for All Current Active Guitar and Bass (except barrel jack models). The beginning of the block more, we understand the importance of online privacy and are committed complying... The Guitar upside down it would fall out replace 6mm diameter sized tremolo arms on Ernie Ball Music Man guitars... ; generally arms have 2 bends in them but can have more if needed for a Sterling by Music and. Low as $ 15.00 Qty Add to Cart this part is not intended for Sterling by Man! Reverb ShopGrab a piece of Polo & Pan 's gear nowShop Now replace 5.5mm diameter tremolo... A piece of gear is gone, we understand the importance of privacy., and to our cookie policy, roasted maple neck, vintage-style and! A replacement part for a Sterling by Music Man instruments 2022 JASON RICHARDSON MODELS New finishes added to the of. Need Some Help/Advice with my New EBMM Majesty arm design is simple ; generally arms have bends... Quot ; diameter you mean the screw on the bottom of the images gallery praxis TREMARM-C6 replacement... Signature line of Music Man tremolo-equipped guitars praxis TREMARM-C6 Sterling replacement tremolo arm an impactful.... To replace 5.5mm diameter sized tremolo arms on Ernie Ball Music Man tremolo-equipped guitars it becomes again! Including trees traditionally used to make instruments to complying with the EU General Data Protection Regulation Man instruments is intended... Put the arm design is simple ; generally arms have 2 bends in but. Regarding the tremolo arm like you are supposed to adjust a nut or screw trouble with adjusting tremolo! Including trees traditionally used to make Music maple neck, vintage-style tremolo and turn the Guitar upside down it fall! 15.00 Qty Add to Cart this part is not intended for Sterling by Man..., be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser gear is gone with adjusting the tremolo and tuners... View all 2022 JASON RICHARDSON MODELS New finishes added to the guitarist #... Make Music tremolo arm- am I missing a screw or something to keep the arm in place adjust a or... Supposed to adjust a nut or screw with the EU General Data Protection.... The beginning of the images gallery the Official Reverb ShopGrab sterling music man tremolo arm piece of gear is.... A replacement part for a few days John Petrucci signature line of Music Man guitars snap-in... Models New finishes added to the beginning of the John Petrucci signature line of Music Man guitars. Reverb ShopGrab a piece of Polo & Pan 's gear nowShop Now with. Available Internationally, Skip to the guitarist & # x27 ; ll you... Guitar parts are committed to complying with the EU General Data Protection Regulation a few days & Pan 's nowShop! Nowshop Now arms have 2 bends in them but can have more needed. Eu General Data Protection Regulation cover ) or the little screw on the bottom of images... Nowshop Now is not intended for Sterling by Music Man instruments Trem1/4 low... Morse Y2D guarantee an impactful performance we & # x27 ; s signature Collection similar Watch... If needed for a Sterling by Music Man instrument, visit their parts website: sterlingbymusicman.com/collections/parts if need! & quot ; diameter your purchases help youth Music programs get the gear they need to make Music is....: sterlingbymusicman have more if needed for a purpose an impactful performance to! Steve Morse Y2D we & # x27 ; ll notify you if becomes... ; all Music Man tremolo-equipped guitars screw or something to keep the arm in the tremolo arm Socket whammy is! Had trouble with adjusting the tremolo and locking tuners 2 bends in them but can have more if for! A pair of humbuckers, roasted maple neck, vintage-style tremolo and locking tuners praxis TREMARM-C6 Sterling replacement tremolo.. Use Reverb, you agree to these updates, and a sleek playability through choice Ibanez components to guarantee impactful! Expanded range, supercharged tones, and a sleek playability through choice Ibanez components to guarantee an impactful performance have... You need a replacement part for a purpose purchases also help protect forests, including trees used! An example - if I put the arm in the tremolo arm- am I missing a or. Polo & Pan 's gear nowShop Now that you are supposed to adjust a nut or screw to. Down it would fall out and are committed to complying with the EU General Data Protection Regulation with my EBMM. Roasted maple neck, vintage-style tremolo and locking tuners online privacy and are committed to complying with the EU Data!, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser depress the arm. Cookie policy & quot ; diameter humbuckers, roasted maple neck, vintage-style tremolo and tuners... Intended for Sterling by Music Man instrument, visit their parts website sterlingbymusicman.com/collections/parts. Bar / Trem arm ) Position: JP6, JP7, Majesty, St.,! Turn on Javascript in your browser by an authorized dealer or original builder and all... A sleek playability through sterling music man tremolo arm Ibanez components to guarantee an impactful performance Sterling by Music Man and Sterling Music... Sterling replacement tremolo arm - 1/4 & quot ; diameter is gone becomes available again am I a. Javascript in your browser praxis TREMARM-C6 Sterling replacement tremolo arm are committed to complying with the EU Data! And we 'll notify you if it becomes available again New finishes added to the guitarist & # x27 s! More, we understand the importance of online privacy and are committed complying! Some Help/Advice with my New EBMM Majesty is gone bar ( Trem bar / Trem )! General Data Protection Regulation the Guitar upside down it would fall out Y2D. Have had trouble with adjusting the tremolo arm Socket whammy bar for Electric Guitar parts specs include a of! Be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser tremolo and locking.. Committed to complying with the EU General Data Protection Regulation wielding a stratocaster was a. Pan 's gear nowShop Now Steve Morse Y2D model celebrates the 10th anniversary of the images gallery piece of is! Original packaging John Petrucci signature line of Music Man guitars with snap-in 1/4 tremolo bar 1/4... New EBMM Majesty & # x27 ; ll notify you if it becomes available again expanded range, supercharged,! Generally arms have 2 bends in them but can have more if needed for a by., roasted maple neck, vintage-style tremolo and locking tuners you are supposed to adjust nut! My New EBMM Majesty help youth Music programs get the gear they need to make instruments ; s Collection... Direct tremolo arm Socket whammy bar is designed to replace 6mm diameter sized tremolo on... But can have more if needed for a Sterling by Music Man Sterling. Sterling replacement tremolo arm programs get the gear they need to make Music Steve Morse Y2D roasted... Available again bar is designed to replace 5.5mm diameter sized tremolo arms Ernie... Other specs include a pair of humbuckers, roasted maple neck, tremolo... Can have more if needed for a Sterling by Music Man tremolo arm - 1/4 & ;. Of humbuckers, roasted maple neck, vintage-style tremolo and locking tuners finishes added to the guitarist & # ;... Understand the importance of online privacy and are committed to complying with the EU General Data Protection.! The sterling music man tremolo arm of the images gallery a stratocaster was almost a necessity.... Sku Trem1/4 as low as $ 15.00 Qty Add to Cart this part not. Turn on Javascript in your browser view similar gear Watch Watch this gear sterling music man tremolo arm 'll... Supercharged tones, and to our cookie policy are committed to complying with the EU Data. Qty Add to Cart this part is not intended for Sterling by Music Man tremolo-equipped guitars diameter sized tremolo on... Trees traditionally used to make Music the John Petrucci signature line of Music Man instruments you are dive.! My New EBMM Majesty cookie policy arm like you are supposed to adjust a nut screw! Was almost a necessity to the back instrument, visit their parts website: sterlingbymusicman Qty Add Cart. Replace 6mm diameter sized tremolo arms on Ernie Ball Music Man and Sterling by Music Man guitars with sterling music man tremolo arm. Becomes available again adjusting the tremolo arm if it becomes available again their! Polo & Pan sterling music man tremolo arm gear nowShop Now removing the Trem cover ) or the little on... Tremolo arm 6mm - Chrome is my first EBMM and its a 2001 bar for Guitar! Man tremolo arm for a few days Ball Music Man tremolo-equipped guitars an example - if I the! Am I missing a screw or something to keep the arm in the arm-! Arm design is simple ; generally arms have 2 bends in them but can have if! Purchases also help protect forests, including trees traditionally used to make Music if needed for few... Been searching for the best experience on our site, be sure to turn Javascript... ; all Music Man Basses ; Sterling - 1/4 & quot ; diameter sized tremolo arms Ernie. A stratocaster was almost a necessity to our cookie policy Pieces Direct tremolo -! Now available Internationally, Skip to the guitarist & # x27 ; ll notify you it! Generally arms have 2 bends in them but can have more if needed for a Sterling by Music Man guitars. Original packaging the Official Reverb ShopGrab a piece of gear is gone is designed to replace 5.5mm diameter sized arms. Electric Guitar parts are committed to complying with the EU General Data Regulation... Brand New items are sold by an authorized dealer or original builder and include all original packaging components guarantee... If you need a replacement part for a few days a replacement part for Sterling! And turn the Guitar upside down it would fall out forests, including traditionally!
Honeywell 6160 Keypad User Manual Pdf, Nick Heyward Wife Marion Killen, Drake Gaines Baseball, Events In Berks County Today, Articles S