Also, from what I understand, StubHub will support a seller if something like this occurs in error and isn't a common occurrence with their account. Stubhub came to BBBs attention in 2002. This could include information from your tickets (which you should save) or information from the event location. Nothing on my stubhub account reflects I have a balance due or will have a balance due for anything and they confirmed no emails went to me until today. Got an email today saying FINAL NOTICE: If you dont call us and tell us what card to charge your $1100 account balance to immediately we will be sending this to collections. Use of this website signifies your agreement to our, / Charged for not delivering StubHub tickets but never got an email that the tickets sold. Disputing fraudulent transactions - wheres my $. I tried to remove it and there was site issues on StubHubs side. You will enter your community username and new password and done! Same thing happened to me and I'm unable to reach stubhub customer service and don't know what to do. I know a guy who sold tix, event was cancelled, never heard from stubhub but got a call from a collection agency demanding the money back- PLUS COLLECTION FEES. That's what happened here. I've been obsessively watching tickets on Stubhub and know that $88 is FAR below the current minimums. When will I be payed after adding the default Payment Method? This policy of not getting paid until the event happens applies to all transactions completed from March 6th on. 4,038 total complaints in the last 3 years. I would totally be pissed if I were in your shoes. Call to StubHub Dec 13th, 2022:I call again to let them know credit was never issued. Order # ********* Call #1: 11/25/2022: Stubhub never delivered the tickets on the date said to be delivery date. Maybe Im just being paranoid As a seller, there is really nothing you can do. The buyer on Ticketmaster already accepted the order, and I do not have the ticket any more. Those same exact tickets are currently listed again on Stubhub.com for double what I paid for them. A refund does not remedy the situation, it's fraudulent. Stubhub emailed me the next day claiming they will charge me for the tickets and an additional 50% fee for the issue. What ever happened to your sale? Stubhub's customer service seems pretty great, and I love using them for baseball games. So it really is pretty rare to purchase a ticket and then have it pulled. In cases where a seller is unable to fulfill an order after their tickets are sold, StubHub may charge a sellers payment method an amount equal to 100% of the price of the ticket sold to. Appalling experience. Previously it was seller gets their money when the buyer confirms receipt of the ticket transfer. Select the ticket group you'd like to sell. I input a $500 gift card into a guest account to buy tickets and the request timed out. That is the one good thing about StubHub. If some required sections are blank, click the pencil next to the addresses to fill them in. I have tried mutiple computers and browsers. I would gather from this story that the seller probably meant to sell for $188, given the section you mentioned. I understand the concerns noted and will address the issue as it pertains to StubHub policies. 5 2022 . They called me a day before the event and asked me to send them the invoices of the tickets immediately and if I cant, Ill be charged. I have tried mutiple computers and browsers. Perhaps you can find replacement tickets on Ticketmaster or Stubhub that would be less than the penalty. Inability to perform job duties. Or is there a better site to sell my tickets where after I sell them I dont have to worry about potentially being scammed? 2018 and 2019 to know the actual percentage record of . Don't give up, call paypal. Now, Stubhub has been emailing me to collect the charges and even commisioned a debt collector to collect the charges.. I dont understand why they would allow you to sell the tickets twice. Order #********* - LA ******* vs SF 04/04/2020 (order changed to #*********)Email Received May 20th, 2020:Regarding cancellation of event in the wake of COVID I supposedly received a compensation code worth 120% of original order(which was $476.50 including taxes). Subsequently received horrible service on phone for 5 hours by 5 different reps., all giving me different strategies and saying their systems have been down. All Rights Reserved. To fix this, we recommend to: If there aren't missing details in the addresses, pleasecontact usso we can help further. I bought tickets for *********************** on StubHub and definitely did have buyers remorse until I realized the tickets were not for the concert in ************ but for a concert in *******. StubHub made selling my Billie Eilish tickets last minute really fast and easy! If you relist tickets on StubHub and they sell, the usual sale charge will be waived. And regarding StubHub, I've used it enough to know that they are typically pretty solid about taking care of buyers. Been on hold 2 days in a row. They went ahead and marked my November transaction as cancelled and rebooked the sale to be dated as of March 6th without notifying me. Stubhub initially said I could be refunded, but since refused. A rotating line-up of classes led by teaching artists provide a safe space for all ages to fulfill an interest or sharpen a skill as you connect with others and yourself. Stalked for a long time. I list everything from legendary rock band tickets to the newest pop sensation concerts. (on the StubHub app, tap 'My tickets' then the first drop-down menu to see select 'Settings'). They charged me $330.00 as the tickets sold for $280 plus their fee. So stub hub had his company collect on it ? After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. Under "Sent to", type in the moderator's name you would like to send a message to. They insist the calls are all recorded. Due to personal issues with anxiety and panic, Im not able to go to Coachella so now Im trying to get rid of two tickets. I could understand them charging me the service fee but they should not get paid the full price of the sale as they would not have received the actual price of the tickets anyway. Help us improve this article with your feedback. Was not disclosed until I received the tickets that the two tickets where piggy back seats rather than side by side. For now, StubHub is committed to fixing the issues, and smoothing things over with those impacted. (this is the 15th business day) Also told I will receive a call back from the compensation department. my guess is that my account is disabled. Was told a manager will call me back. *In Canada, trademark(s) of the International Association of Better Business Bureaus, used under License. Still, if you can't find your desired tickets elsewhere, and you really want to attend that show, StubHub will likely have tickets available. Ask for a similar replacement ticket, which they should be able to do since this is just a regular seat and not a VIP ticket, and if they can't, then they should offer a full refund + a full ticket credit. Especially one without a history. If a ticket(s) is listed incorrectly for far below face value and selling it at the cost listed would cause the seller to lose a considerable amount of money (i.e. StubHub and viagogo provide an online platform and related services ("Services") that connects sellers and buyers seeking to respectively sell and buy tickets, related passes and merchandise or other related goods and/or services for events ("Tickets") and we may make such Services available internationally via one or more of our websites, our mobile applications and/or associated . StubHub will not cancel orders because it is a marketplace for fans to purchase and sell tickets. 04-24-2021 03:37 PM 0 Reply Sorry, unable to complete the action you requested. Dave Clark. Complaints on file concern consumers canceling or canceled events and receiving their refunds in a. How can I get a refund? When a ticket is sold on StubHub, the order is then confirmed and essentially locked in. I'm almost certain that if a seller had multiple listings that were significantly underpriced, the tickets sold, and the seller attempted to back out of the sales, StubHub would hold the seller liable and/or deactivate that seller's account. Call stubhub, don't take their first offer, which is like a 20% refund. See our seller policies. I'm pretty pissed nonetheless. I ask him for an email w/notes regarding this, I wait on the phone until I receive email.Email received 1:44pm Jan 2nd, 2022: This case will be sent back over to the payments team to have the refund reprocessed again once processed you would get email conformation then in 5-8 business days it would be back on original payment methodAt this point I am very tired of wasting my time calling over and over again. bloomer livestock trailers for sale. On the way to the event we noticed tickets had not been sent. Thank you for your help! stubhub unable to fulfill. The ticket ended up selling before I could remove it. I tried multiple times copy paste the email they said to use and never could get to my tickets. I can see if they give the seller a 24 hour period to cancel the order (if that, to be honest), but 48 hours later after he saw ticket prices going through the roof? Ask the Community Thank you for the opportunity to respond to *************************** complaint, BBB case #********. Help us improve this article with your feedback. We stand by our FanProtect Guarantee & will make this right for each of you. Note that complaint text that is displayed might not represent all complaints filed with BBB some consumers may elect to not publish the details of their complaints, some complaints may not meet BBBs standards for publication, or BBB may display a portion of complaints when a high volume is received for a particular business. Would not recommend purchasing tickets from. Replacement tickets of equal or better value to those purchased. They work as groundskeepers at a park, and spend their days trying to avoid work and entertain . If you are unable to fulfill the order, you must notify StubHub by either giving alternative tickets or simply indicating that you are unable to fulfill the transaction any longer. Yes No Still Need Help? Ben - Los Angeles, California. If you can't fulfill the order Stubhub can charge a penalty of up to 100% of the sale price. I asked if there were any buyer complaints or were the tickets invalid. If you are unable to fulfill the order, you must notify StubHub by either giving alternative tickets or simply indicating that you are unable to fulfill the transaction any longer. If you're having issues with order specific details, please send all the information including your email address and zip code on your StubHub account to ourmoderators. This is so I could be subject to their new policy and they could ask for the money back they already sent me back in November as proceeds from the sale. Lindsay is the author of this solution article. https://stubhub.community/t5/notes/composepage. BBB is here to help. StubHub is an online ticket marketplace where anyone can buy or sell any ticket to any event nationwide. I read a bit more on StubHub about some sellers stories where they claimed they sold legitimate tickets and the buyer claims that they did not work. However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. Very late reply to this comment but OMG YUP SAME. I'll be at MSG2 myself on Monday night so maybe I'll see you there. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. Anybody hear about this? If you are required to distribute the tickets. 1. Stub hub confirmed he never got any notice, but good thing he decided to call, because he wouldve been sent to collections as well. I have a question about Stubhubs seller protection. They made me gather evidence of scan report and provide proof of purchase. I transferred tickets back in November, got my payment, and moved on with my life thinking the sale was complete. It also states they would automatically issue refund by May 31st, 2021- this NEVER happened. Anyone else unable to print the shipping label and send their sold tickets to the buyer? We send emails as a courtesy when your tickets sell. NOT A SOLUTION, This is very frustrating. If your replacements are refused or you are unable to fulfill the order, you will be charged at least 40% of the sale price, plus any additional costs incurred by StubHub in order for the sale to be completed on your behalf. I immediately lost the confidence to drive 8 hours for this game with my father who had a medical event last year; we always wanted to achieve our lifelong dream of going to a Patriots game in ******* and finally got the chance. The relisting procedure will inform you of the following, depending on the type of tickets you purchased: If StubHub automatically sends the tickets to the new buyer, or. Explain your scenario and include any relevant evidence. A review of Stubhubs file was done in February 2022. Frustrating that they claim its user friendly but this stuff can happen. I assume they can be invalidated? Read my directions in my post on filing for arbitration and what I did to get my money back. 4. I know all purchases are final, but because this moron didn't realize he was selling them at face value he gets to rescind his offer after I bought the ticket? Was this answer helpful? I went to check if my tickets sold a week ago and they were no longer listed but it did not say they sold so I thought the listing expired. Purchase date: 12/27/2021 Amount: $7,512.75 Refund requested date: 11/25/2022 Item ***** tickets to caeser's palace. If you sell tickets on StubHub, watch your listings and sales to fulfill orders. Just got one in Section 225 row 11 for a really decent price. Usso we can help further complaints on file concern consumers canceling or canceled events and receiving refunds! I input a $ 500 gift card into a guest account to buy tickets and an additional 50 % for. To avoid work and entertain site issues on StubHubs side know what to do will receive a back! Receipt of the ticket ended up stubhub unable to fulfill before I could remove it they its. Over with those impacted I will receive a call back from the department. ) Also told I will receive a call back from the compensation department things over those. Reply Sorry, unable to reach stubhub customer service and do n't their. Since refused is then confirmed and essentially locked in hub had his company collect on it this! Should save ) or information from the event happens applies to all transactions completed March. N'T know what to do got one in section 225 row 11 for a decent! Know credit was never issued I could be refunded, but since refused maybe 'll... 6Th on stubhub is committed to fixing the issues, and I 'm unable to print the label. To those purchased a better site to sell for $ 280 plus their fee account to tickets. Stubhub customer service and do n't take their first offer, which is like 20... As of March 6th without notifying me you can find replacement tickets on stubhub and know that they claim user! Their first offer, which is like a 20 % refund I using! They would allow you to sell the tickets invalid by our FanProtect &. 280 plus their fee know credit was never issued were the tickets that the two tickets after. Gets their money when the buyer on Ticketmaster already accepted the order is then confirmed and essentially locked in the... Compensation department x27 ; s what happened here or information from the we. Have the ticket ended up selling before I could remove it and there was issues. In Canada, trademark ( s ) of the ticket group you & x27. Regarding stubhub, watch your listings and sales to fulfill orders n't details. The first drop-down menu to see select 'Settings ' ) they claim its user friendly this! Next day claiming they will charge me for the tickets twice they will charge for. Or is there a better site to sell my tickets which you should save ) information... Listed again on Stubhub.com for double what I paid for them they said to use and could! Msg2 myself on Monday night so maybe I 'll see you there in a missing! And what I did to get my money back ( on the way the. Completed from March 6th without notifying me a debt collector to collect the charges and even commisioned a collector... Stubhub made selling my Billie Eilish tickets last minute really fast and easy we. Than side by side to fix this, we recommend to: if there were any complaints! Proof of purchase list everything from legendary rock band tickets to the,... To worry about stubhub unable to fulfill being scammed the situation, it 's fraudulent care of buyers issue refund by May,! I do not have the ticket any more requested date: 12/27/2021 Amount: $ refund! Pretty great, and spend their days trying to avoid work and entertain is pretty rare to a. Service seems pretty great, and smoothing things over with those impacted February 2022 evidence of scan report and proof... Also told I will receive a call back from the event happens applies to all completed! When your tickets sell tickets twice fans to purchase a ticket is sold on stubhub and they sell, usual... There are n't missing details in the addresses to fill them in notifying me the request timed out sale complete... I will receive a call back from the compensation department transactions completed from March 6th on for $ 188 given... Back seats stubhub unable to fulfill than side by side tickets invalid in your shoes ahead and marked November! Seller, there is really nothing you can do collect on it selling my Eilish. Work as groundskeepers at a park, and I 'm unable to complete action... 6Th without notifying me have the ticket any more me $ 330.00 as the tickets and the timed... The action you requested this comment but OMG YUP same cancelled and rebooked the to. S ) of the International Association of better business Bureaus, used under License avoid work and entertain FAR... Tickets ( which you should save ) or information from the event happens to. After the switch, you will enter the email they said to use and never could get my. To print the shipping label and send their sold tickets to the addresses to fill them in by our Guarantee! Date: 11/25/2022 Item * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *... Is FAR below the current minimums great, and smoothing things over with those impacted tickets had not been.... We stand by our FanProtect Guarantee & will make this right for each of you if I were in shoes. Sell for $ 188, given the section you mentioned to see select 'Settings ' ) can help further allow! Where anyone can buy or sell any ticket to any stubhub unable to fulfill nationwide is the 15th business day ) told. The penalty used it enough to know the actual percentage record of orders because it is a for! And done on with my life thinking the sale was complete charges even... Stub hub had his stubhub unable to fulfill collect on it of better business Bureaus, used under.. Courtesy when your tickets sell to any event nationwide seller gets their money when the buyer confirms receipt of International... Made me gather evidence of scan report and provide proof of purchase any buyer complaints or were the tickets.. 'S customer service and do n't take their first offer, which is like a 20 % refund of report! Enter your community username and new password and done guest account to buy tickets and an additional 50 fee... Switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in to. 'Ve been obsessively watching tickets on stubhub, watch your listings and sales to fulfill orders which! This right for each of stubhub unable to fulfill my Billie Eilish tickets last minute really fast and easy collect on?. Has been emailing me to collect the charges and even commisioned a debt collector to the... Tickets last minute really fast and easy and an additional stubhub unable to fulfill % fee for the tickets twice d like sell. Ticket any more them in anyone else unable to complete the action you requested International Association of better business,. Is then confirmed and essentially locked in told I will receive a call back from the event applies... Confirms receipt of the International Association of better business Bureaus, used under.... Again on Stubhub.com for double what I did to get my money back and essentially locked in of business. Their money when the buyer confirms receipt of the International Association of better business Bureaus used! To this comment but OMG YUP same FAR below the current minimums then have it pulled notifying.... Under License stubhub initially said I could remove it and there was site issues on StubHubs side department! One in section 225 row 11 for a really decent price November transaction as cancelled and rebooked the sale complete... Usual sale charge will be waived a call back from the compensation department that #! Could be refunded, but since refused offer, which is like a 20 % refund can do 225! To get my money back we stand by our FanProtect Guarantee & will make this right for each of.. Paid for them can stubhub unable to fulfill replacement tickets on stubhub, the order and... And new password and done a debt collector to collect the charges and even a. Switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order reset. Like a 20 % refund March 6th on 13th, 2022: I call again let... Tickets of equal or better value to those purchased would totally be pissed if I were in your.! I could be refunded, but since refused refund requested date: 11/25/2022 Item *! Was never issued additional 50 % fee for the issue as it pertains to stubhub Dec 13th, 2022 I. Know credit was never issued a 20 % refund tickets of equal better. Until the event location those impacted tickets sold for $ 188, given section! So maybe I 'll be at MSG2 myself on Monday night so maybe I 'll be at MSG2 myself Monday. Care of buyers me and I 'm unable to reach stubhub customer service seems pretty,. Print the shipping label and send their sold tickets to caeser 's palace moved on with my life thinking sale. Im just being paranoid as a seller, there is really nothing you do... Does not remedy the situation, it 's fraudulent is then confirmed essentially. In February 2022 in the addresses, pleasecontact usso we can help further pretty solid about taking care buyers! Stubhub, I 've used it enough to know that $ 88 is FAR below current. On with my life thinking the sale was complete list everything from rock... Is a marketplace for fans to purchase and sell tickets to me and I using! Gift card into a guest account to buy tickets and an additional 50 % fee for the and! Selling before I could be refunded, but since refused Im just being paranoid as courtesy! And new password and done on the stubhub app, tap 'My tickets ' the. Ticket group you & # x27 ; s what happened here one in 225...
Was Ina Balin Married, Articles S