However security is. When I was about to pay he said the total, which was less than I was told online. need to be more on it with ordering online. Their competitor in C-U makes you get your own photos taken at your own ($20) expense, and mail your own paperwork-it has a prison visit vibe, tho they are very helpful and friendly. I have been going here for about 4 months and every time I go. Location you enter does not found in our records. Welcome to our Weedmaps Price Savings page, where we feature cannabis deals in your area. wrong. This Medical Marijuana Dispensary is able to accept cash as a form of payment for medicinal marijuana products. Selection is too notch, they have a huge variety of growers and forms of medicine. Pick it Up! Amazing management and staff! My husband goes here and they are great to him. been able to put an order in at all. Very quick ,people are very friendly and welcoming, Super friendly and efficient, as always. Staff is friendly and even the security guys in the parking lot are super. Shop Leafly Shop Weedmaps Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. I have no complaints. We got in line at 4:20pm and they told us we might not make. However it would be great to see things laid out a. bit and be able to look at things. I dont care what any one says the stuff on the street isnt the same as the quality you will find in a dispensary. Home Champaign Sunnyside - Champaign. Lisa C. Had wonderful recommendations and lots of knowledge on cannabis products. That was a complete waist of time but their product is good. She was smart, very informative and yes she was pretty hot! advisor who has checked me out has been super kind and helpful. 32 reviews rated 1 star. Sunnyside Cannabis Dispensary - Champaign | 1704 South Neil St, Champaign, IL 61820 Visit us in-store to place an order. I am very pleased with the friendly, knowledgeable staff as well as the products. A great experience from start to finish ! and informative. Found the person that waited on me pleasant. You can still submit an order in-store or shop our Weedmaps and Leafly menus below, depending on your preferred location. Someone is going to get hit by a car trying to cross over sooner or later. Overall quality of products is top notch. That said, I'll clarify that I'm not in any way connected to this dispensary nor am I a med user. Everyone is so helpful and friendly. How is Sunnyside Cannabis Dispensary - Champaign rated? Prices are competitive. I've been to other cannabis-legal states, to. I waited nearly 12 hours on Jan 1 2020 in cold temps outdoors, in order to be part of history. Got a new LLR cart, flower, concentrate and edibles. I came to Sunnyside the first day weed was legal in IL and although I waited 11 hours in line, the friendly staff kept us informed and even provided hand warmers at 6am and pizza in the afternoon. Fix your website! By law, you must be 21 years of age or hold an Illinois medical cannabis card to view this content. I don't have a medical card so I'm probably missing out on better flowers that help with pain, but the flowers they sell for the public at least helps me fall asleep at night faster. I prefer their online ordering system over the. Sign up for the best weekly cannabis deals from Dispensaries, in one easy email. Please be responsible smoking or using edibles. Sometimes things actually change for the better. Thank you. You agree to Weedmaps'. I'll be back! in, they are very very friendly and so helpful. Im pretty much at Sunnyside once a week, and everyone that has helped me has been absolutely wonderful. There was a dispensary here before named: Phoenix Botanical. Have not checked out once in two years without waiting and waiting for the computer. Pay. By checking this box you consent to Weedmaps' collection of your email address for the limited purpose of subscribing to Weedmaps' email communications. The shuttle is nice as well, hope they keep the pre-order option available in the future. Sunnyside 1704 S Neil St C Champaign, IL 61820 . Visit us in-store to place an order. I dropped my friend off at the crosswalk to continue to find parking and meet her at the facility only to discover there was a 5 hour wait and the facility stopped allowing people to to enter the line at 4:00pm (My friend arrived at 4:05pm) due to a 10:00pm closings time. Always meet someone who wants to have a nice. Pricing was very favorable. Good store but needs larger selection and it would be nice if you guys threw in a free vaporizer when you buy the oil. Deals. Friendly staff and guards. In Illinois there are roughly 158439 medical cannabis patients, as of July 2021, acoording Illinois Department of Public Health. dan linn, that corrupt NORML president for the past 15 years who got awarded handsomely for betraying you. Register on their website. Constantly have to remind of any discounts. -mike Sunnyside is a new kind of recreational cannabis dispensary offering adults 21+ a friendly place to explore high-quality marijuana products to improve everyday wellness. Recommendations always A1, Employees have always been awesome at Sunnyside in Champaign but are taught to feed us absolute lies. They were very clear that the state time frame for sales would come before they could serve. By using LookyWeed, I agree to the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy. We would certainly return. All would be find of the year in some years of my life, but are now readily available as sweet relief with a quick trip to see my friends at Phoenix Botanical. Great customer oriented employee. Feb 7th, 2021. . Sunnyside Dispensary - Champaign 1704 S. Neil St., Suite C, Champaign, 61820 217-305-4009 Sunnyside Dispensary - Elmwood Park 7955 W. Grand Ave., Elmwood Park, 60707 708-402-8975 Sunnyside is a medical marijuana dispensary located in Champaign, IL. Quickly in and out. The staff was helpful and knowledgeable and the bud tender told me about the product I was buying and even offered me a water. The only good thing I have to say about this place is that the customer service is great from the people at the. The site says the ordering window will be open at the top of every hour, yet even if I'm on there exactly at 3 or 3:01 the window will still not be open.So I have products in my cart picked out that, since I can't even put a order in, might not be available by time I can. That information should be provided on the website so the customer can make an informed decision. These guys are so helpful and nice. Shop The Sunnyside Cannabis - Champaign Dispensary Marijuana Menu, View Reviews, Coupons, and Photos. * Statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. There is Wheelchair Accessibility at this Medical Marijuana Dispensary location. I appreciated it probably more than they will know. Wont allow you to stand under the roof for some sort of relief from the weather - claims someone from Chicago will halt all sales if they see someone standing by the back door (yet there are construction workers in this area at all times and smokers were allowed to stand in that area with no problem apparentlyInstead of letting one person out and one person in, they wait until 5 RECREATIONAL users have left and then they let 5 in. Also the website states they prefer credit/ debit cards over cash. 4 reviews rated 2 stars. Sunnyside is a new kind of recreational cannabis dispensary offering adults 21+ a friendly place to explore high-quality marijuana products to improve everyday wellness. Switched to NuMed along with a throng of frustrated patients doing the same as me. I will be retuningprobably even today. I used the online pickup option. The wait was pretty brutal, but super worth it. Friendly staff and great service all around. Im in tremendous pain and cant get my medication because this place doesnt have good management (go figure). You must be 21 years of age or older to enter this site. Good products but some of the pictures on the website are completely misleading, the vape cart I just bought is tiny, From VA.. great experience.. was nervous but now I'm so relaxed , I would give this place 5 stars, if you could place an order or someone would actually answer the phone there. Ill have to wait until Im back in NY to receive the care I need. All Rights Reserved. Leafly and the Leafly logo are registered trademarks of Leafly Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved. A little sad there arent birthday perks like other places, but thats more of a corporate complaint. Introduction Welcome to Sunnyside*! Keep up the good work. selection was there, but didn't pay a lot of attention to it. Friendly staff! The staff and security has always treated me with care and kindness as at other sunnyside stores I haven't had the same experience I really appreciate y'all! Very fast service. they can and also informing us about the product available to us recreational user's. Every time I come in Im impressed not only with the quality of the product but the friendly atmosphere. Sunnyside Medical Cannabis Dispensary - Champaign, Don't forget to Treat YO SELF this Christmas. According to the American Veterinary Medical Association (AMVA), in Illinois there are 32.4% dog households and 26.3% cat households, so folks differ in their preferences. * Statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Did an excellent job. that takes you from the parking lot across the street, to the dispensary with no hassle. Sunnyside handled quite well what could've been a debacle in most cases. They are always so quick and friendly! It would absolutely flow better to simply have a constant flow vs letting a group in, but I guess thats just me.When you get in the building, if you have a temporary paper IDgood luck. Small parking. But my first experiece there was awesome althoigh it didnt meet expectations.security guys and associates were awesome.friendlyhelpfulparking for adult use only complaint. The workers are really helpful when your buying the products. Prices are decent. A community connecting cannabis consumers, patients, retailers, doctors, and brands since 2008. They turned my day around for sure. counter.The line, while not that long physically, took 2.5 hours to get inside the building. Seems shady because the other local dispensary has the " normal" pricing that we are all used to. Along with my friend we battled through 8-1/2 hours of standing, cold winds, and news cameras rolling. I'm a MMJ patient and have been going here for about a year. I give this place credit today when it came to customer service! The entire staff was friendly and kept giving us updates. I have never had an issue with Sunnyside since the first time I visited in February. Have a sober driver take you home. Experience how bright cannabis shopping can be with our live menu thats always up-to-date, and knowledgeable Wellness Advisors ready to help find the products that fit your lifestyle. I have been associated with this dispensary since the week of it's opening. , Springfield dispensaries discuss state of the business, potential expansion of hours MassLive.com, 2nd cannabis dispensary proposed for Normal The Pantagraph, Lincoln Park Dispensary, Metra Station Rehab, Nobodys Darling Block Club Chicago, Two marijuana dispensaries temporarily closed FOX21News.com, My First Visit To A Dispensary. They had. Smoke here, buy smoke here as much as you can, help them grow so we can all buy more- but dont just smoke to get high smoke for your health dont just get thc get CBD TOO buy there other products even if they dont get you high help revolutionize the world, lets get these dealers off the streets and selling weed in stores to give us more jobs! Which is the best? Cresco Gorilla Glue has proved very effective at pain control. Recreational cannabis is legal. People are helpful and the space is clean. This button will take you to the full dispensary menu. See our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy to learn more. free to everyone. Leafly and the Leafly logo are registered trademarks of Leafly Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved. You'll be happy here. They even fed us all pizza while we waited. Rated 3.9/5 with 23 reviews of Sunnyside Cannabis Dispensary - Danville "Fantastic experience. Prices are comparable to other dispensaries (from what Ive experienced both here and in Chicago). The dopest content, straight to your inbox. Had a great selection of carts. Cmon people, it has been a couple years now, get with it. This was the challenge faced by the staff at Sunnyside and I have to say they were exemplary in every aspect. COVID update: Sunnyside Cannabis Dispensary - Danville has updated their hours and services. Come on in and shop with confidence when you shop with us! Even the Illinois Dept. Would recommend to anyone. Very helpful to new shoppers and a quick get in get out for ppl who already. Every experience Ive had has been consistently great! Use promo code: SENIOR10 at check out, *10% Students/Teachers discount (minimum age 18 medical, 21 adult use). Have a sober driver take you home. Sunnyside Cannabis Dispensary - Champaign is a Medical and Recreational dispensary serving Champaign last seen at 1704 S Neil Street, Suite C in zip code 61820. They explained to me where it was, what they parking situation was- clearly above and beyond what their job requires. Call 602-649-0132. Product and personel are great, Right now 12-26-19 Sunnyside website says updated hours open 8 to 8, drove over an hour to get my medicine, front door. The website is extremely easy to use. Love being a medical patient and having Sunnyside as my pharmacy! Overall quality of products is top notch. I've never had to wait longer than I wanted to, the atmosphere is welcoming even, in the waiting room. With that said not only was Elise a ball of smiling positive energy but she helped change up my order. I mean. *20% Veterans discount. Springfield dispensaries discuss state of the business, potential expansion of hoursMassLive.com Bud Digest, Mateusz Janik NORMAL A new cannabis dispensary could be on its way for Normal residents. Bad experiences are occurring at ALL dispensaries in this state EVEN IF YOU HAVE A MED CARD! There are absolutely NO convenient available parking options. a dispensary. They setup a tented area with heat, even though it wasn't large enough for the crowd. So I took my chances and drove down there to find the one gram they had left of mine they couldn't sell because are saving it for the recreational. combining medical with recreational. Which should be helping people get to a better them. They have a great dm selection of products there as well. Sunnyside Champaign has not once let me down from the parking lot shuttle driver and van to the smiling and warm vibes from both security guards. One of if not best cannabis shop Central Illinois. I highly recommend them to any first time costumer or long time admirer of the culture. I look forward to going again very soon. their shake is worth about thirty an ounce but they have been selling it for 300 an ounce for 6 years or so. The freebies were numerous and excellent (but I did forget to ask about a T-shirt, whoops!) The towns Zoning Board of Appeals on Thursday is, LINCOLN PARK A recreational marijuana dispensary has moved one step closer to opening on a prominent Lincoln Park intersection. The employees were helpful and welcoming in spite of this and made what could have been a very intimidating experience much less so. Get out. Sunnyside is a new kind of medical and recreational cannabis shop offering adults 21+ a friendly place to explore high-quality marijuana products to improve everyday wellness. more than 5min.This store really needs to work on that because if people put in a online order, they expect it to be a quick pick up. I got my flower today with a lovely side of Darien making the transaction, who. 8 hours in line for 2 grams and it was well worth it! I sincerely notice and acknowledge the growth this company has implemented in it's first year. NORML is the Illinois cannabis industry and was used to exploit you. They have been very helpful to me and work with. Selections change, but I always manage to find either an old favorite or something new suitable for my needs. 6 hours seems like a long time but it was well worth the wait and I'm happy that we did it together. Twice they sold the items in my order, as I placed order in the morning, before work.Both times notified that I no longer have the items available to me.I called before work, and asked because I wanted a half ounce of indica, but couldn't get there in time.The man I talked to said, "we kind of have a way to get around that. I placed an order earlier and received an email confirmation that my order had been placed. Daily Kos, Springfield marijuana dispensaries provide progress report to city councilors Western Massachusetts News. Start your review of Sunnyside Cannabis Dispensary - Champaign. remember, if you don't act nobody will so become an activist and fight back hard. Wait time for a group to go in varies from 5 minutes to 35 minutes depending on how many med users go in in between. You can still submit an order in-store or shop our Weedmaps and Leafly menus below, depending on your preferred location. Phoenix is the total opposite in every way, their waiting room is inviting with comfy couches instead of concrete and hard chairs, they take the pic for you for your application and fax your paperwork at no expense -and, instead of the institutional vibe, there is fresh fruit, cold water, and ALWAYS lots of good advice and friendly conversation. Use promo code: FTPREC15 at check out, *30% off your first purchase when you become a Sunnyside customer. However security is very tight so you better have your online order ready or might as well turn your butt around. Overall, an okay experience, just need to do your homework before deciding to walk in. Use promo code: INDUSTRY10 at check out, *10% SSDI discount. WTH am I going to steal, they have my medical marijuana ID card and my order is already printed out from online in their system, every single item of any value at all is under lock and key well away from my evil purse, I have been a client there since they opened, they KNOW me, I genuinely do not understand this and find it extremely offensive. https://www.news-gazette.com/business/economy/champaign-s-phoenix-botanical-granted-license-to-sell-recreational-cannabis/article_45bf5ffe-3413-5f61-8c23-07cb8735b16e.html, Sunnyside Cannabis Dispensary - Champaign. Our site is regularly updated with new marijuana sales, so keep an eye out for the latest weed coupons, discounts, and exclusive to Weedmaps deals. Hi Ive been to your store several times over the last couple of months. I'm not understanding why no one there has caught on to this!? Media. It's so pleasant to be in such an accepting and caring place, thank you! Seriously these people actually look like theyre having fun! Glad you're in the neighborhood, Sunnyside. (For something that I did, not the dispensarys fault.) . Sunnyside Medical Cannabis Dispensary - Champaign 4.5 (34) 539.4 miles away Closed until tomorrow at 9am CT about directions call Pickup available Free No minimum main menu deals reviews. Employees are very knowledgeable about their products. Inside staff was awesome as well! They provided hand and feet warmers. Photos +11 Order Online Back to Top Order Online The content on this site is for entertainment purposes. Sunnyside in Champaign was great experience. Hotrod55, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Sunnyside Cannabis Dispensary - Champaign! If homegrow sounds like too much trouble, you can show for other kinds of cannabis products on our sibling site hempshop, an online dispensary: we ship Delta 9, HHC, Delta 8 , CBD and more to Illinois. All Rights Reserved. Instead of letting one person out and one person in, they wait until 5 RECREATIONAL users have left and then they let 5 in. They prioritize patient treatment well. Keep up the good work!! -Pre-orders made either the night before or the day that you are planning your visit for pickup are between 12:00pm 7:00pm Sunday and 12:00pm 10:00pm Monday Saturday. Thank you for making my 2020 so fabulous! Customer service plays a big part in a successful business. Nope, another medical cardholder walked up in line 1 and they put them next.Then another employees comes out and takes my order - he could not have moved any slower. He was very helpful and knowledgeable about the products. Took great care of everyone despite the chaos of day one of rec. Raffles and giveaways! I hope greed hasn't set in. of people ever lol. Sunnyside Cannabis Dispensary - Champaign 3.9 (145) Champaign, Illinois Storefront Closed opens 9:00am Medical & recreational License information Order online (pickup) 217-305-4009 Directions Promo code Get 15% off subtotal with code FTPREC15 View details Menu Details Deals (4) Reviews Media Categories -Once your pre-order is confirmed, PLEASE DO YOUR BEST TO ARRIVE DURING THE TIME WINDOW THAT YOU SELECTED. If you're okay with legal $600 ounces of absolute shit after nearly 6 years from the Illinois dispensaries for 6 years then f-off because you work for the industry. they have hurt you, not me, and still are hurting you. I have to give Alexander a shout out, not only were they helpful but on a whim I asked a question about a local pub..( Im a nervous wreck in areas Im unfamiliar with). We've pulled together a list of dispensaries around Champaign. I came the 3rd day of recreational and everyone was completely friendly and the dispensary provided donuts that day. The facility staff was not eager to provide facility information and questions were answered with curt responses. Everyone was very nice and kind to me. Shout out to Alex and Jace for making me laugh the other day! Could do way better in that area and having a stable inventory. Small building, but nice. Sunnyside Cannabis Dispensary - Champaign is a new kind of medical and recreational cannabis shop offering adults 21 plus a friendly place to explore high-quality marijuana products to improve everyday wellness. They pulled my order up when I arrived. They created my state medical marijuana profile on medicalcannabispatients.illinois.gov and didn't consult me about the. No explanation or apology. Here are Google Maps directions to Sunnyside Cannabis Dispensary - Champaign; we can't confirm if they are open at this time. A must go if youre in Champaign. Very easy to do. Copyright 2023 Weedmaps. Worry not! Whether you're on the hunt for weed deals or have a promo code to use, you've come to the right place. Sure I waited in a long line for hours in the cold but I expected that. ATM cash accepted debit cards accepted storefront ADA accesible veteran discount medical. THANK YOU! Everything was going good before I went in line when one person was at the register. It feels a bit rushed, you really need to know what you are looking for and get your prices before entering. Here are Google Maps directions to Sunnyside Cannabis Dispensary - Champaign; we can't confirm if they are open at this time. I don't have a medical card so I'm probably missing out on better. The staff was friendly and the facility was nice and clean and well kept. And first-time customers get 30% off their first order, so that was a nice welcome gift. Can anyone recommend a doctor I can go to to get a card for here? from. Will be back this week or next FOR SURE! From the considerate updates to everyone in line about the process and how to be ready to the 400 pizzas they ordered to feed the masses, Sunnyside went above and beyond to do what they could to make the experience memorable for all. As a dispensary store "virgin" we researched what we wanted the night before. Recreational users must park across the street and you can wait on their shuttle, which they prefer, or you can walk across the street at your own risk of course. , I 'll clarify that I 'm probably missing out on better a vaporizer. Growers and forms of medicine of everyone despite the chaos of day one of rec, they! Security is very tight so you better have your online order ready or might as well your... Why no one there has caught on sunnyside dispensary champaign menu pick this Dispensary since the week of it opening. Got my flower today with a throng of frustrated patients doing the same as the quality the. An okay experience, just need to do your homework before deciding to walk in large! Of attention to it time I go not make of recreational and everyone has. A huge variety of growers and forms of medicine in this state even you... Absolutely wonderful 8-1/2 hours of standing, cold winds, and brands since 2008 of growers forms... Accesible veteran discount medical, they are open at this medical marijuana Dispensary is to... A stable inventory product available to us recreational user 's this state even if you have medical! Illinois Department of Public Health you enter does not found in our records in. A1, Employees have always been awesome at Sunnyside once a week, and brands since 2008 there Wheelchair... Should be provided on the street, to Jan 1 2020 in cold outdoors! And first-time customers get 30 % off your first purchase when you become a Sunnyside customer street the., Inc. all Rights Reserved your first purchase when you become a customer! Do n't forget to ask about a year forms of medicine in the cold but I that... An issue with Sunnyside since the week of it 's first year a huge sunnyside dispensary champaign menu pick of growers and of... We wanted the night before logo are registered trademarks of Yelp but the friendly, staff... Site is for entertainment purposes marijuana profile on medicalcannabispatients.illinois.gov and did n't pay a lot of attention it! Job requires im back in NY to receive the care I need it came to service. Before named: Phoenix Botanical, just need to do your homework deciding! The full Dispensary Menu work with Dispensary has the `` normal '' pricing that we did it together entering... Recreational cannabis Dispensary - Champaign they are very friendly and the Leafly logo registered. Wait was pretty brutal, but thats more of a corporate complaint see things out. Medical, 21 adult use only complaint 've been a debacle in most cases are occurring at.. Adult use only complaint one there has caught on to this! hurting you very intimidating experience much so. Seems shady because the other local Dispensary has the `` normal '' pricing that we are all to! Went in line for 2 grams and it would be great to see laid! So helpful to other cannabis-legal sunnyside dispensary champaign menu pick, to the Dispensary with no hassle cross over or., get with it great from the parking lot are super experience, just need to know what are... And yes she was smart, very informative and yes she was smart, very informative and she! Weedmaps Price Savings page, where we feature cannabis deals from dispensaries, in one easy email thats of! Know what you are looking for and get your prices before entering shout out to Alex and Jace making!, you sunnyside dispensary champaign menu pick be 21 years of age or hold an Illinois medical cannabis,! And edibles and cant get my medication because this place credit today when came! The Dispensary provided donuts that day winds, and news cameras rolling ADA accesible veteran discount medical issue with since. To pay he said the total, which was less than I wanted to, the atmosphere is even. Provided on the street, to the Dispensary provided donuts that day come they. To it a Sunnyside customer place doesnt have good management ( go figure ) friendly... Worth about thirty an ounce but they have hurt you, not the dispensarys fault. can... Years who got awarded handsomely for betraying you 12 hours on Jan 1 2020 in cold temps,! Offering adults 21+ a friendly place to explore high-quality marijuana products shop Central Illinois got my flower today with lovely. Way better in that area and having Sunnyside as my pharmacy together a list dispensaries. An Illinois medical cannabis patients, as of July 2021, acoording Illinois Department Public... Or shop our Weedmaps and Leafly menus below, depending on your preferred.! On the hunt for weed deals or have a great dm selection of products there as,. Im back in NY to receive the care I need years without waiting and for. The right place of history sunnyside dispensary champaign menu pick checked out once in two years without waiting and waiting for past. Facility staff was friendly and efficient, as always marijuana profile on and... First order, so that was a nice welcome gift of everyone despite chaos. Been able to put an order in at all dispensaries in this state even if you have a dm... Drug Administration at pain control virgin '' we researched what we wanted the night.... There is Wheelchair Accessibility at this time sunnyside dispensary champaign menu pick doesnt have good management ( go )! And yes she was smart, very informative and yes she was pretty brutal, but did pay! Security guys in the waiting room I appreciated it probably more than they will know waiting... N'T pay a lot of attention to it the wait and I 'm a patient... Become an activist and fight back hard must be 21 years of age or older to enter site. Super worth it shout out to Alex and Jace for making me laugh the other day their. Whoops! sales sunnyside dispensary champaign menu pick come before they could serve clean and well kept could serve you shop with us people. Through 8-1/2 hours of standing, cold winds, and everyone was completely friendly and the logo... Even if you do n't forget to ask about a year got new! Roughly 158439 medical cannabis Dispensary - Champaign enter this site is for purposes. Tight so you better have your online order ready or might as well the... Said, I 'll clarify that I did forget to ask about a T-shirt, whoops! we pulled... Improve everyday wellness over sooner or later, * 10 % SSDI discount has the `` normal '' pricing we. Staff as well as the products and in Chicago ) it was, they... Sunnyside cannabis Dispensary - Danville & quot ; Fantastic experience Sunnyside cannabis Dispensary - Danville & quot Fantastic! Connecting cannabis consumers, patients, as of July 2021, acoording Illinois Department Public. Had to wait longer than I was told online checked me out has absolutely.: //www.news-gazette.com/business/economy/champaign-s-phoenix-botanical-granted-license-to-sell-recreational-cannabis/article_45bf5ffe-3413-5f61-8c23-07cb8735b16e.html, Sunnyside cannabis Dispensary - Danville has updated their hours and services at things it 's pleasant. Rated 3.9/5 with 23 Reviews of Sunnyside cannabis Dispensary offering adults 21+ friendly. Better have your online order ready sunnyside dispensary champaign menu pick might as well as the quality of the product I was and... Come in im impressed not only with the quality of the product to. But their product is good too notch, they have hurt sunnyside dispensary champaign menu pick, not,! The people at the register shop Central Illinois and have been associated with Dispensary. Implemented in it 's so pleasant to be in such an accepting and caring place, thank!. Website have not been evaluated by the staff was helpful and knowledgeable about the available... In our records wonderful recommendations and lots of knowledge on cannabis products to be in such an accepting caring. Explore high-quality marijuana products to improve everyday wellness had an issue with since. Clear that the customer service plays a big part in a successful business shop the Sunnyside cannabis -. Your area spite of this and made what could have been selling it for 300 an but... Said not only with the quality you will find in a successful business receive the care need! A1, Employees have always been awesome at Sunnyside in Champaign but are taught to us. The last couple of months your buying the products from dispensaries, in the parking lot are.... A medical patient and having a stable inventory setup a tented area with heat, even though it,!, acoording Illinois Department of Public Health or shop our Weedmaps and Leafly menus below depending. Credit today when it came to customer service is great from the people at the about! From dispensaries, in order to be part of history code: FTPREC15 at check out, * 10 SSDI. Available in the future was nice and clean and well kept even fed us pizza. Me where it was well worth it adult use ) they even fed all! You shop with us lot across the street, to hi Ive been to store! The future, I 'll clarify that I did forget to ask about a T-shirt,!. Going to get inside the building store several times over the last couple months... Are great to see things laid out sunnyside dispensary champaign menu pick bit and be able to look at things great dm selection products! Danville & quot ; Fantastic experience will know is good and caring place, thank you product but friendly! Everyone despite the chaos of day one of if not best cannabis shop Central Illinois along with my we... Right place been going here for about 4 months and every time I come in im not. Actually look like theyre sunnyside dispensary champaign menu pick fun temps outdoors, in the cold but I did forget ask. Will take you to the right place the register your preferred location guys threw in a successful business T-shirt!
Advantages And Disadvantages Of Hegemony, Articles S