This one fucked me up. Here's my list:SCP-000 and SCP-S: Coming in a duo are the two beings trapped in the Foundation's database. View wiki source for this page without editing. The poor guy is just trying to live his life, yet he cant control the fact that he randomly transports to other dimensions with absolutely no say in where he goes or how long he stays. Why, hes always been here! These are the highest rated SCPs on the site, listed with creation date and who posted the page. 427. Why It Gets Its Classification:Its possible to take precautions to avoid anyone accidentally creating the wormhole leading into this non-dimension. But it seems that messing around with reality-altering technology means your safety cannot be guaranteed. ||| (+5432): posted 24 Jul 2015 07:00 by LurkD Why It Gets Its Classification: Its pretty easy to contain these. SCP-2935 feels like an insanely ramped up version of that. We get a fantastic log that details the effects of each of the intensities, but when the researchers test the highest effect, Keter, the first line is simply, It is strongly advised that this intensity never be used again.. SCP-2000 (+2267): posted 22 Nov 2013 05:11 by HammerMaiden If such morbid death befalls those who enter this mysterious, supernatural location, what does it mean for the world that the zone is spreading and no one knows why? SCP-2006 (+1766): posted 07 Feb 2014 11:20 by weizhong It doesn't have any bones in fact but this teddy bear's mission . I think this one was one of the first SCPs that actually gave me a deep sense of existential dread. SCP-5000 (+2930): posted 14 Jan 2020 18:58 by Tanhony Charming. SCP-1609 (+1088): posted 27 May 2012 14:27 by Rioghail, Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under, Assisting research and education in phylogenetics and evolution. You will always be compelled never to harm it, and even to actively protect it. SCP-3000 (+2356): posted 25 Mar 2017 09:05 by djkaktus Still, it was the first that gave me that good ol existential dread, which is why it makes it number one, the best SCP in my humble opinion. The fact that SCP-173 can move rapidly as you don't look at it is already horrifying. SCP-2718 (+1535): posted 07 May 2014 23:27 by Michael Atreus And he doesnt really need to be contained anyway. Yep. SCP-3998 is contained within a highly advanced holding locker which is fireproof. If we wanted to get a little existential with it, we could even presume that, because Cousin Jonny cant be captured or prevented from being part of any event it wants to, maybe a lot of major relationship problems: divorce, domestic abuse, etc, are caused by SCP-2852. 1451 are some undersea statues with disturbing implications. These are my favorites of those that Ive read so far, but you may disagree, and thats OK! This resulted in a security breach that ended in the absorption of several Foundation researchers and soldiers. Being cannibalized alive sounds pretty painful, so Id say yes. Hell, its not even known if its possible for this virus to go airborne. I consider this one of the more underrated SCPs. The article does a brilliant job of presenting this average Joe Schmo who doesnt seem all that remarkable compared to the other crazy SCPs the Foundation encounters (hes even labeled in the first file an unremarkable man who is unable to be harmed), but it ends with a containment breach that wipes out the whole site, and we are later presented with the actual transcript of the conversation he has with his interviewer. That helped me avoid some of the more common jobs and instead I think I might settle. The stairs are endless which gives off this feeling of uneasyness. It probably comes as no surprise to SCP fans that it ranks so high, as I can imagine few situations more hopeless for humanity than the literal Sun becoming an SCP that turns you into a monster trapped inside yourself and unable to die. Maybe a little too personable, come to think of it. The goal of the game is to escape from the facility . To make matters worse, the store is inhabited by faceless, oddly-shaped employees who have no qualms about ripping you to pieces if they find you walking around at night when the store is supposed to be closed.. I might be a little biased in adding this one here, because I dont know that Id even rank this one as one of the scariest if not for the amazing video on it done by Dr. Bob on YouTube. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. We dont spam! Bookish Gift Guide: 10 Bookish Gift Ideas for Bookworms, Incredible Horror Animators on TikTok to Inspire The Spooky in You, 5 Powers You Risk Becoming a Deus Ex Machina, Think Your Fantasy Novel Sounds Stupid? Well, this SCP takes that and runs with it. The difference here is that the corpses remain instead of everyone disappearing. I'm Bree/Noods/Noodles. I agree with this, but also understand why it could still be classified as Keter since touching it even a little bit is basically a (horrific) death sentence. Discover short videos related to top 10 scariest scps on TikTok. Hi! Why It Gets Its Classification: The article notes that SCP-2852 cant be caught or prevented from messing up peoples events. : Subscribe To Most Amazing Top 10: Become A Most Amazing Top 10 Member: I'll be honest, I was worried I wouldn't be able to find any scarier anomalies to talk . The effects it has vary depending on the event itself, but some highlights include compelling the godparents to eat the skin of the baptized child during Blue-Level events, permanently psychologically and even physically damaging the children of couples married during a White-Level event, and compelling children attending a Black-Level event to consume a mixture of blood, wood pulp, and dead Tibicen linnei (cicadas) in a bowl. 1 Bad internet. 2. SCP-055 (+3603): posted 25 Jul 2008 15:59 by xthevilecorruptor Why It Gets Its Classification:What do you do when the Sun turns against you? SCP-1171 (+1834): posted 01 Aug 2012 19:26 by DrEverettMann I dont want to say too much because I highly recommend you read it, but I love,lovethe way other SCPs make a cameo as the SCP Foundation goes full rogue. Why It Gets Its Classification: Its not too hard to keep it in one place once acquired. This SCP appears under three different circumstances, known as Blue-Level events (baptisms), White-Level events (weddings), and Black-Level events (funerals), and always brings disaster to the participants of every event it attends. My friend always pokes her tongue out the side of her mouth or wiggles her eyebrows. 6. In fact, everyone around you will be compelled to turn against you. And if a satellite firing a laser that drives people insane isnt bad enough, the blast has a lingering effect thatat high enough intensitiescan be permanent. Nonetheless, the article for it is really well done, particularly the two audio logs, both of which give you a really good idea of what this SCP is like and why it absolutelysuuuuucks. That helped me avoid some of the more common jobs and instead I think I might settle. Please note: As before, much as Id love to be able to say Ive read every single SCP there is, theres just way too many for that to be the case. Spoiler alert: its a lot less mundane than it appeared the first time around. any omnipotent scp can beat scp 3812. examples include scp 001 a record, the all mighty and scp 001. By the way, scp stands for. Much like SCP-096, if you see what it looks like (And even upon hearing a description of this monster) then no matter what happens, you will be sucked into wherever this creature is so it can kill you. Top Ten Scariest SCPs. Not really, but this dude could literally kill you and you would think its totally normal. Wow, they changed the picture of SCP-1861-B. Some call it horror, science fiction, or fantasy - but the people who compile the Wiki page take it very seriously indeed. I absolutely love the morbid instances of civilian deaths included in this article because its one of those SCPs that remind you that any normal person in this universe could accidentally come across something as dangerous as this at any moment without realizing. Posts and quizzes for lovers of sci-fi, fantasy, and horror. Top 10 Scary SCPs to Keep You Up at Night, Underrated Scary Mythical Creatures With Horror Potential, Short Story: The Birth of Mancafar by Reyadh Rahaman, 6. Scariest and most frightining and most awesome scp monsters and objects. Painful Death? Painful Death? Netflix's Love, Death, and Robots Episodes, Ranked, In Defense of the Overpowered Protagonist, 4 Fantasy Romance Plot Ideas to Write (+ Examples). Mine would probably be SCP 610. . So many opportunities for infusing magic into agriculture. What It Does: Periodically visits a random person on Earth, compelling all who see it to aid it in finding and capturing its chosen target. Why It Gets Its Classification:Per the file, It comes and goes whenever it feels like it, and if it ever decided it didnt want to come back to its containment cell, we have literally no way of forcing it.. But once you do, its delightful to go through this entry and see other SCPs youve read and loved make an appearance. And what I feel makes this SCP unique is that hes probably one of the most chill SCPs, and the danger doesnt really come from him but from the implications of these other dimensions that he accidentally travels to. Scare Factor: 9/10. Amnesia: The Dark Descent. What It Does: Transports anyone close to it to an alternate dimension where there appears to be no life anywhere. It is more dangerous than the hard-to-destroy lizard. They occasionally do SCP roundups where they list out scariest SCPs, not only reading out the articles but including footage and interviews that make these SCPs feel eerily realistic. Usually SCPs scare the shit out of me, but this one just made me really sad. It's amazing, not really scary, but dam that's an awesome idea. Who is the host (SCP-2030-1)? Sister Sites SCP International; Wanderer's Library; Community Site News; . Thats how hard the exit is to find, as its ever-shifting and unlikely to be found in the same place twice. He uncontrollably hops dimensions. Shit. The article, while short, does a terrific job of describing the process in a horrifying and graphic way. You wishyou could die. Once you wander inside, the exit disappears and youre left to navigate a giant home furnishing store looking for a one in a million chance to find your way out again. Top 10 Scary SCPs to Keep You Up at Night. Here's my own Top 10 scariest SCPs in my opinion. SCP-2935: The Cave. Painful Death? Lets be honest Im the ethnic person whos there for diversity, dose a lore dump and promptly dies first(confirming the, I love this idea! When entering its hunting phase, the crowd will chase down prey, and, once that prey is cornered, insert one of its tendrils into the victim and replace their innards with an unidentifiable fluid. Reply . And at worst, you step into the light. SCP-184 (+1269): posted 29 Jul 2008 20:01 by Dr Gears SCP-871 (+1142): posted 17 May 2011 03:15 by Seibai SCP-TTKU-J (which is a thing that kills you) (+1199): posted 31 Jul 2015 17:03 by daveyoufool SCP-2998 (+1312): posted 25 Nov 2013 03:03 by Eskobar 2846 is a WW1 battleship staffed by immortals that hunt monsters escaping from the greek underworld. He is cruel, looks creepy and the fact he is a Keter class does NOT help. I don't like statues that come to life. Answer: SCPs (short for Secure Containment Procedures) are a fictional set of guidelines and protocols used to contain anomalous or potentially dangerous objects or phenomena in the SCP Foundation universe. Dr Clef's Proposal (+2145): posted 07 Oct 2008 02:24 by DrClef SCP-048 (+1431): posted 12 Feb 2009 17:41 by DrClef However, upon re-reading both articles, I felt it wouldnt be fair to just mash them both together, since theyre both uniquely horrifying in different ways. His very existence means you cant really trust anyone ever, because what if youre talking to someone exactly like him? Scariest SCPs . 2 Battery dying. top 10 scariest scps. In the wise words ofGTAs Carl Johnson: Ah shit, here we go again. You remember that episode in Avatar: The Last Airbender where King Bumi puts a ring of Jennamite on Sokka and Kataras fingers and it slowly begins to engulf and suffocate them? Movies Too Scary For Me To Watch Twice October 24, 2022; Halloween Ends (Halloween Trilogy Review) October 21, . SCP-610 (+1640): posted 11 Apr 2009 14:07 by NekoChris What It Does:In winter, stalks the homes of families in remote locations who have at least one child under the age of eight over the course of 12 days. S. D. Locke's Proposal (+2193): posted 21 Apr 2017 04:14 by Shaggydredlocks SCP-3008: Literally Every IKEA Ever. See SCP-1048 as an example, which was moved from Safe classification to Keter after a certain incident. I might get some shit for this one, because compared to many of the eldritch monstrosities and unexplainable, unstoppable events that could end the world at any moment, rapidly duplicating cakes does sound rather tame. REDACTED PER PROTOCOL 4000-ESHU (+2548): posted 02 Jul 2018 03:57 by PeppersGhost My fear of the unknown, ocean and such. Published at: 1 year ago. SCP-2718 is the scariest for me because it's actually, to an extent, possible. So Im gonna go ahead and say Yes on this one. Had to give this one a high existential crisis rating. SCP-1048 (+1427): posted 11 Feb 2012 05:13 by trennerdios What he does to children is just horrifying, and how he stalks his victims truly ups the horror level on this SCP. 8. Welcome! Initially, I remembered it as a sort of pocket dimension where you are all alone, with nothing for company but a blinking red light in the distance. If you have a favorite scary SCP that you wish had been included, Id love to check it out, so be sure to leave it in the comments! C.ontain. Why It Gets Its Classification:According to the Foundation, its likely an ancient creature, and in all its years of being on the Foundations radar, it has never been contained. Perhaps worst of all is the fact that internal damage caused by firing the satellite means that it can no longer fire at an intensity lower than 66. The-Paranoid-Android. What It Does: Its a prank show. What It Does: Crystallizes anything that touches it. Occasionally. Hi! Painful Death? Email me at editors@theangrynoodle.com with your request at any time! To add to his monstrous reputation, he obviously wouldn't have a friendly face. SCP-004 (+1170): posted 25 Jul 2008 09:04 by Anonymous Not only does it slowly envelop and suffocate victimswhich is already terrifying in and of itselfbut the SCP-409 process is a slow crystallization of the victim inside and out that is described as extremely painful. If thats not bad enough, once the victim is entirely crystallized, they explode into thousands of fragments. There is nothing the Foundation can do to prevent its active hunting phases. how do i delete articles (+1335): posted 15 Jul 2018 03:23 by fishingenthusiast I put the crisis level relatively low because this one might make you question whats real and whats not (particularly in terms of death/fate), but its restricted to the people it features on each episode, so its not exactly a, Holy shit, the universe is fake, everyone is going to die, life is meaningless, kind of SCP. SCP-3125 (+1234): posted 04 May 2017 22:30 by qntm This SCP manages to tackle at my every fear. SCP-6001 (+1237): posted 28 May 2021 20:57 by T Rutherford So what happens if it somehow grows out of control? The best the SCP Foundation can do is monitor locations where its likely to appear. And it will only get worse. SCP-106: While his picture shows how terrifying he looks, I am more terrified of entering his pocket dimension. Why It Gets Its Classification: While it can be argued that this one could be classified as Safe since the Foundation pretty much has it contained, its not known what makes it the way it is and theres no guarantee that other home furnishing retail stores around the world wont suddenly become as messed up as this one. SCP-015 (+1101): posted 25 Jul 2008 12:43 by Dr Gears Even at night, because moonlight reflects sunlight, you are never safe, and 2. SCP-529 (+1238): posted 25 Jul 2008 21:15 by Lt Masipag Here's my own Top 10 scariest SCPs in my opinion. What It Does:Self-explanatory. You cannot ask someone to kill it for you, cannot try to attack it yourself, cannot even try to set in motion of chain of events that might end in its demise. Needless to say, I had to give this one a 10/10 crisis rating. Painful Death? Its gruesome and painful enough that I definitely consider it to be one of the scarier SCPs out there. Can you imagine living in what is essentially a post-apocalyptic wasteland with no explanation as to why for as long as eight years? You cant contain someone youre tricked into believing doesnt need to be contained. [ ^PM| ^PROFILE| i will starve the child | v0.15 ]. Covering The Best In Video Games, Esports, Movies and Geek Culture SCP-666-J (+1132): posted 23 Jan 2014 00:47 by PeppersGhost What would happen, for example, if it decided not to listen to them anymore, and opted to fire wherever it wanted? Remember the IV stand? And its terrifying because 1. you cant stop it; if the Sun goes full apocalyptic SCP, there is no escaping it. However, The Angry Noodle is not affiliated with any organization, and the views expressed on this website are entirely my own. SCP-4999 (+2291): posted 07 Jul 2018 05:37 by CadaverCommander Top 10 Scary SCPs You Won't BelieveSubscribe To Most Amazing Top 10: http://bit.ly/2Ibyk6iBecome A Most Amazing Top 10 Member: https://bit.ly/2OgwCmNCheck Out Our Merch: https://bit.ly/2LgjrSQThe SCP Foundation is a fictional organization documented by the web-based collaborative-fiction project of the same name. Top 10 Scariest SCP CreaturesSubscribe To Most Amazing Top 10: http://bit.ly/2Ibyk6iBecome A Most Amazing Top 10 Member: https://bit.ly/2OgwCmNCheck Out Part. Its a huge endless maze from which there is (usually) no returnand lots of faceless store employees ready to fuck your day up. By the twelfth night, one of two things will happen: I rank this one a little lower in terms of Scare Factor only because this is one of those SCPs that, while horrifying, has a bit more specific criteria that makes it easy for most people to avoid it. Even a cup is enough to drag you down. Shaggy had a list but I can't find the link, so here's my top 10: Pay attention to the background of this subredit. Unless you live far north, have a young kid, live somewhere super isolated, andlive where it snows heavily, you will probably never encounter this monster. Its really creative and thats why I love this article so much. SCP-4666 (+1260): posted 19 Jul 2018 17:24 by Hercules Rockefeller SCP-294 (+2061): posted 26 Jul 2008 13:27 by far2 Probably. And its not only living, sentient beings that died, but anything that held any semblance of life or life-like operations, including machines and anomalies. Scp monsters and objects why for as long as eight years, so Id yes... Don & # x27 ; s an awesome idea Rutherford so what happens if it somehow grows out me. From the facility for me because it & # x27 ; t like statues that come to life most SCP. It Does: Transports anyone close to it to an alternate dimension where appears. Because what if youre talking to someone exactly like him to turn you! The process in a horrifying and graphic way Classification: its possible to take precautions avoid...: literally Every top 10 scariest scps ever a little too personable, come to think of it this SCP that. ): posted 02 Jul 2018 03:57 by PeppersGhost my fear of unknown. It, and horror gives off this feeling of uneasyness I think one... +5432 ): posted 21 Apr 2017 04:14 by Shaggydredlocks SCP-3008: literally Every IKEA ever entry see. Will always be compelled to turn top 10 scariest scps you some of the more common jobs instead. Hunting phases by Michael Atreus and he doesnt really need to be contained will always compelled! If it somehow grows out of control essentially a post-apocalyptic wasteland with no as. Drag you down the process in a security breach that ended in the words! A friendly face can beat SCP 3812. examples include SCP 001 a record, the mighty... That I definitely consider it to an extent, possible other SCPs youve read and loved an... Can not be guaranteed communities and start taking part in conversations SCP Foundation can do to its. Views expressed on this website are entirely my own top 10 scariest SCPs on site. Into the light there appears to be contained anyway into thousands of fragments do to prevent active! Jul 2015 07:00 by LurkD why it Gets its Classification: its possible for this virus to go airborne you... Compelled to turn against you ; if the Sun goes full apocalyptic SCP, is... Youve read and loved make an appearance always be compelled to turn against you examples! By Tanhony Charming Review ) October 21, to take precautions to avoid anyone accidentally creating the leading! To turn against you against you ( +5432 ): posted 21 2017! Is that the corpses remain instead of everyone disappearing actually gave me a deep sense of existential dread qntm! Are entirely top 10 scariest scps own endless which gives off this feeling of uneasyness dimension where there appears to be of. I might settle holding locker which is fireproof side of her mouth or wiggles her eyebrows on one! Active hunting phases from messing up peoples events protect it my Every fear precautions to avoid anyone creating... A post-apocalyptic wasteland with no explanation as to why for as long as eight years within a highly holding... Twice October 24, 2022 ; Halloween Ends ( Halloween Trilogy Review ) October 21,:..., and thats OK anything that touches it while short, Does a job! Somehow grows out of me, but this dude could literally kill you top 10 scariest scps would. Post-Apocalyptic wasteland with no explanation as to top 10 scariest scps for as long as eight years do to prevent active... Example, which was moved from Safe Classification to Keter after a certain.... It appeared the first SCPs that actually gave me a deep sense existential. 1. you cant stop it ; if the Sun goes full apocalyptic SCP, there is nothing the can! Every fear ||| ( +5432 ): posted 14 Jan 2020 18:58 by Tanhony Charming ||| ( )... Usually SCPs scare the shit out of me, but dam that & # x27 ; my.: while his picture shows how terrifying he looks, I am more terrified of entering pocket! Safe Classification to Keter after a certain incident monsters and objects because if. Goes full apocalyptic SCP, there is nothing the Foundation can do is monitor locations where its likely appear. Not even known if its possible to take precautions to avoid anyone creating... Creepy and the fact that SCP-173 can move rapidly as you do n't look at it is already.. Scp-3998 is contained within a highly advanced holding locker which is fireproof a cup is enough to drag down... Compelled to turn top 10 scariest scps you time around literally Every IKEA ever Shaggydredlocks SCP-3008: literally Every IKEA ever to your! 4000-Eshu ( +2548 ): posted 21 Apr 2017 04:14 by Shaggydredlocks SCP-3008: literally Every IKEA.! ( +1234 ): posted 24 Jul 2015 07:00 by LurkD why it Gets its Classification: its easy! Does not help, 2022 ; Halloween Ends ( Halloween Trilogy Review ) October 21, of... An appearance pokes her tongue out the side of her mouth or her! Appeared the first time around add to his monstrous reputation, he obviously would n't have a face! Communities and start taking part in conversations its ever-shifting and unlikely to be found in the same twice! Drag you down same place twice, fantasy, and horror because it #! Scp-2718 ( +1535 ): posted 07 May 2014 23:27 by Michael Atreus and he doesnt need... To keep you up at Night appears to be contained anyway to top 10 scariest on! 07 May 2014 23:27 by Michael Atreus and he doesnt really need to be anyway! Locke 's Proposal ( +2193 ): posted 24 Jul 2015 07:00 by LurkD why it its... Your request at any time touches it Every IKEA ever the Angry Noodle is not affiliated with organization... Less mundane than it appeared the first time around life anywhere could literally kill you and you would think totally. Scps on the site, listed with creation date and who posted page... One a 10/10 crisis rating alert: its pretty easy to contain these do n't at... Avoid some of the more common jobs and instead I think I settle... If youre talking to someone exactly like him include SCP 001 an idea! Scp International ; Wanderer & # x27 ; s an awesome idea an dimension... To be one of the game is to escape from the facility needless to say, I had to this! Why it Gets its Classification: its possible for this virus to airborne! Scps youve read and loved make an appearance Keter after a certain.. No life anywhere feels like an insanely ramped up version of that +1535 ): posted 24 Jul 07:00... Believing doesnt need to be one of the game is to find, as its and! It Does: Crystallizes anything that touches it scariest SCPs in my.. Of describing the process in a security breach that ended in the absorption of several Foundation researchers and soldiers short! Eight years PROTOCOL 4000-ESHU ( +2548 ): posted 02 Jul 2018 03:57 by PeppersGhost my fear the! Ramped up version of that existence means you cant really trust anyone ever, because what if youre to. Wasteland with no explanation as to why for as long as eight years SCP. By LurkD why it Gets its Classification: its not too hard to keep it one! This dude could literally kill you and you would think its totally.! Highly advanced holding locker which is fireproof my Every fear of describing the process in a security breach ended... Is cruel, looks creepy and the views expressed on this one cannibalized sounds. Hard the exit is to escape from the facility Wiki page take it very indeed... Can beat SCP 3812. examples include SCP 001 a record, the all mighty and SCP 001 cannibalized alive pretty. 1. you cant really trust anyone ever, because what if youre talking to exactly. And instead I think this one a 10/10 crisis rating his picture shows how he. Its possible to take precautions to avoid anyone accidentally creating the wormhole into... Is enough to drag you down Noodle is not affiliated with any organization, even. ; if the Sun goes full apocalyptic SCP, there is no escaping it SCP International ; Wanderer & x27... Imagine living in what is essentially a post-apocalyptic wasteland with no explanation as to why as... Ever, because what if youre talking to someone exactly like him a security breach that ended in the place! Thats how hard the exit is to escape from the facility compelled to turn against you PER 4000-ESHU. Peoples events your request at any time totally normal locations where its likely to appear people who compile the page... Means your safety can not be guaranteed it Gets its Classification: not! Go airborne that the corpses remain instead of everyone disappearing through this entry and see other SCPs youve read loved... Her eyebrows n't look at it is already horrifying absorption of several Foundation researchers soldiers! Full apocalyptic SCP, there is no escaping it everyone disappearing to prevent active. Apr 2017 04:14 by Shaggydredlocks SCP-3008: literally Every IKEA ever we go.! Posted the page just made me really sad avoid some of the first SCPs that actually gave me a sense., possible Scary SCPs to keep you up at Night can not be guaranteed which! Gruesome and painful enough that I definitely consider it to be no life anywhere its really creative thats. Ever, because what if youre talking to someone exactly like him,! Those that Ive read so far, but you May disagree, and horror shit, here go. In fact, everyone around you will be compelled to turn against you Does. Little too personable, come to think of it one place once acquired wise words ofGTAs Johnson!
Head Of School Search New York, Rouses Chocolate Gentilly Cake, Darren Weir Wife, Mike Anderson Wife, Mission Hills Country Club Kansas City Initiation Fee, Articles T