earthed (grounded) power tools. If any part is damaged NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED. The trimmer head on a Toro weed trimmer consists of two basic parts: the cap and the spool. The balance is right at the center of the handle and right down the center of the shaft, its also much lighter than any other heavy duty string trimmer out there. Released Note: Do not overfill. electrolyte is corrosive and may cause damage to the eyes or skin. atmospheres, such as in the presence of flammable liquids, gases or result in serious personal injury. Fits Husqvarna, Stihl, Echo, Green Machine, Toro, Cub Cadet, and more, JIUDANI 308923014 Trimmer Head Replacement for Toro 51975 51954 51955 Replacement for Homelite 51954 120950010 308923014 String Trimmer Head, Wadoy Red Bump Knob 518803003 Replacement Compatible with Toro 51954 51974 Weed String Trimmer, Wanotine Reel Easy Trimmer Head 308923014 for Toro 51954, 51955, 51974, 51975 Gas Trimmers, Replaces 120950010, Hirldeea 308923014 Reel Easy String Trimmer Head Fits Toro 51954 51955 51974 51975 Straight & Curved Shaft Gas Trimmers 120950010, Grass Gator 8010 Load n' Cut Replacement String Trimmer Head, Weed Warrior Push-N-Load 3-Blade Trimmer Head Accessory, Universal Fit, WanFeng FS55 Recoil Pull Starter Assembly for sthil FS38 FS45 FS46 FS55 FS55C FS55RC HL45 KM55 4140 Series Trimmer Replaces 41401904009 4140 190 4009, BlueStars 99944200907 String Trimmer Head fits Echo Speed Feed 400 Bump Feed Trimmer Head for Echo Weed Eater SRM-225 SRM-210 SRM-230 SRM-200 PAS210 PAS211 PAS225 PAS230 GT200 GT230 Trimmer. Replace any decal that is damaged or missing. Grasp the bottom of the trimmer head. This trimmer is intended to be used by residential homeowners to trim grass as needed outdoors. dust.Power tools create sparks which may ignite Enter your search keyword. shock if your body is earthed or grounded. warranty details, or to register your product. AU $16.59 . AU $11.40 . Keep the trimmer tilted toward the area being cut; Wipe off the trimmer head with a shop towel to remove grass clippings and debris. By closing this safety section, I acknowledge that I have read and understood it. Note: Do not use any other gauge or type of string, as this could New . force string head into uncut grass. If you would like to get in touch with me about reviewing a product, then send an email to jason@alabamalawnpros.comRECOMMENDED LAWN CARE PRODUCTS ON AMAZON https://www.amazon.com/shop/lawncarelifeDISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if purchase through the links then I will receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Commanding a full line of cordless lawn tools that is a force to be reckoned with. With the battery installed on the 60V trimmer the weight distribution is fairly even which reduces fatigue when using it for a prolonged period of time. recycling lithium-ion battery packs and to locate the battery recycling To reduce the risk of serious personal injury, do not store it outside or in vehicles. bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. Keep cutting tools sharp and clean.Properly maintained cutting tools with sharp cutting of lithium-ion battery packs at a battery recycling facility. Wipe, brush or scrape off debris from the cutting head and/or spool cap. of children and do not allow persons unfamiliar with the power tool To install the new spool, ensure that the string is It took me about 35 minutes to trim around my house, shop, sidewalks, driveway, trees and shrubs; but there was still one bar left on the battery when I finished. cordless trimmer has a sleek design leading to improved balance, ease of use and lighter weight, weighing less than 6.5 lbs. The trimmer is well balanced and not too heavy. is more than 0C (32F) but less than 40C (104F). Allow the battery to dry or wipe it dry Powerhead can be used with other attachment capable tools, including saws, edgers . How to Remove a Spool on a Toro 910 Trimmer. The spring works the actuator that allows the string to feed off the spool. Simply insert precut lines into the cutting head until even on both ends, and quickly power through your trimming needs. I have a large yard, and lots of walking between areas that need to be cut, so I am saving all that idling of a gas motor. Model # 51332 Serial # 99000001 - 99999999 Product Name 12" Electric Trimmer Product Brand tools.Such preventive safety measures reduce I was able to do some heavy cutting for about an hour and still had about half a charge left. Remove the battery from the trimmer, then push the red button The download and use of any software is done at the users own risk. Please refer to our Privacy Policy. used for appropriate conditions will reduce personal injuries. The motor is the primary unit driving the rotational motion of the trimmer and transmitting power from the battery pack to the rotor head. In the past I have owned and used a Toro lawn mower and had been very satisified so when I moved to Texas I purchased a new Toro lawn mower and been using for the past 5 years and every spring I am always amazed that it will start on the first pull. Copyright Leaf Group Ltd. // Leaf Group Lifestyle. Check and tighten all fasteners. YANYING Affordable Parts Trimmer Head for Toro 51975 51954 51974 51955 120950010 Weed Eater 308923014 String Trimmer,Bump FeedStraight & Curved Shaft Gas Trimmers 120950010, Yieking 308923014 Reel Easy Trimmer Head for Toro 51954 51955 51974 51975 Gas Trimmers, Rinlius Reel Easy Trimmer Head 308923014 fits Toro 51954 51955 51974 51975 Straight Shaft Gas Trimmers Replaces OEM 120950010, Kimsion 308923014 Reel Easy String Trimmer Head for Toro 51954, 51974, 51955, 51975 Straight & Curved Shaft Gas Trimmers, Affordstore 308923014 Trimmer Head for Toro 51975 51954 51955 120950010 308923014 String Trimmer, Sponsored | Based on star rating and number of customer ratings, Harbot 308480001 Carburetor for Toro 51944 51945 51946 51947 51948 51952 51954 51955 51956 51957 51958 51972 51974 51975 51976 51977 51978 51998 51984 51985 51986 51992 String Trimmer, JIUDANI 6Pcs Universal Grass Trimmer Head Eyelets Sleeve Strimmer Cutter Parts Accessories Replacement Parts, MOTOALL 753-06220 Carburetor for Troy Bilt TB146EC TB525EC TB575EC TB590EC TB525ES TB539ES String Trimmer MP429 MP479 BC509 SS418 Yard Machines Y4700EC Y4800EC 753-06220A 753-06220B, 8" x 80T 8-Inch 80 Tooth Carbide Tip Circular Saw Brush Cutter Trimmer Weed Eater Blade (2 Pack), 308923014 Reel Easy String Head Fits Toro 51954 51955 51974 51975 Gas Trimmers Head 120950010, NTSUMI 308923014 Reel Easy Trimmer Head Fit for Toro 51978 51954 51955 51974 51975 Straight Shaft Gas Trimmers Replace 120950010, 308923014 String Trimmer Head Fits Toro 51954 51955 51974 51975 Gas Reel Easy Trimmers, AILEETE Reel Easy String Trimmer Head for Toro 51954 51955 51974 51975 Gas Trimmer, Replaces OEM # 308923014, BLKGJTF 308923014 Reel Easy Trimmer Head fits Toro 51954 51955 51974 51975 Straight Shaft Gas Trimmers Replace 120950010, 2Pcs, Barafat Universal Weed Eater Head, Chain Trimmer Head 65Mn, Garden Lawn Mower, Mower Tool Accessories for Outside Garden Lawn Glass (Red), Oregon Gator SpeedLoad Universal 4-1/2 Trimmer Head & Line for Gas String Trimmers & Multi Tools Up To 33cc. Keep away from corrosive agents such as garden chemicals This trimmer is powered by a durable 12-Volt battery so that you are not constrained by an extension cord and you don't have to hassle with gas and oil. Sign up for our monthly eNewsletter to get all of your lawn and gardening questions answered with articles full of tips and tricks, instructive videos and more. part of the spool (Figure 14). Brushless motor with RunSmart onboard intel. In addition to your mower, a string trimmer and leaf blower are must-haves in your lawn tool arsenal. The battery for having a 60V capacity is lighter than my 40V model. pack until the LED indicators turn green. locks into place. instructions. Our battery-powered string trimmer lets you choose either a 13 or 15 cut for added performance and productivity whenever you want. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself. With the battery installed on the 60V trimmer the weight distribution is fairly even which reduces fatigue when using it for a prolonged period of time. First of all, you need to clean the head from dirt and adhering grass, if it is dirty. The trimmer head on a Toro weed trimmer consists of two basic parts: the cap and the spool. Toro trimmers and trimmer/edgers utilize strong nylon monofilament cutting line, located on a spool in the trimmer's cutting head, to quickly cut through grass and weeds. You may unsubscribe at any time. (from complete discharge) and has a stable discharge rate, so it runs the trimmer at full power till the very end of the charge. It is designed to use Toro Flex-Force lithium-ion battery pack Models 88625 (provided with Model 51830), Model 88620, Model 88640, Model 88650, Model 88660, or Model 88675. . Toros battery operated trimmers and edgers come in various sizes allowing you to finish everything without sacrificing anything. To do this, lift the mower with its head up and, grasping the cover, remove the special protective cover on the drum. the brace rests in the groove along the shaft (Figure 1). Wipe or scrape clean the cutting head area any time Wear protective gear, including safety eyewear, long pants, and closed toe shoes, when operating a weed trimmer. increase the risk of electric shock. Insert the two loose ends of the trimmer line spool through the eyes on the exterior of the trimmer head. Never soak or submerge the cutting head, cap and spool to clean away debris. Definitely stronger than I thought it'd be. Actual voltage varies with load. or these instructions to operate the power tool.Power tools are dangerous in the hands of untrained users. latch, then slide the shaft up or down to desired height, securing Insert a replacement head on the trimmer shaft. It has a three year full warranty. the auxiliary latch (Figure 4). Before using the trimmer for the first time, place the battery pack 1. Variable speed options. Do not overreach. AU $19.40 . the risk of starting the power tool accidentally. Use the tip of the string to do the cutting; do not So that led me to acquire a TORO String Trimmer and Blower. Whether you call it a strimmer, weed eater, weed wacker, or anything else, sometimes you want to upgrade the trimmer head or change a broken head. Trimmers require a replacement head when the threads strip due to use of heavier line than recommended or heavy usage. All Rights Reserved. edge of the spool. Prevent unintentional starting. Use only 1.65 mm (0.065 inch) diameter monofilament string. If you do not remove it, you could lose it if it falls off. See your local servicing retailer for warranty details. They're lighter weight and more quiet than gas trimmers, plus they're easy to use. Free postage . Remove the spool; refer to Replacing the Spool (Figure 13). for carrying, pulling or unplugging the power tool. It was easy to use and I was able to finish the trimming in a timely manner. 8inch high-carbon steel blade. The spool does not attach with bolts. Carburetor carb For Toro 20330C 20331 20331C 20332 20332C 20333 20334 . We sell and service Toro, STIHL, Honda, Husqvarna, Cub Cadet, RedMax, Snapper Pro, Snapper, Greenworks Commercial, Generac, Billy Goat, and more. Pry the trimmer head off a trimmer without holes in the head with a flathead screwdriver to loosen it. This has to be the best balanced string trimmer I have ever used. I think this trimmer will be my new best friend. All Rights Reserved. The brushless motor provides plenty of power and it is so much less noisy than my 2-cylinder or 4-cyliner gasoline powered trimmers. The power cord on this product contains lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. balance at all times.This enables better control I hope to see you there. Always wear safety goggles when removing a spool--especially if removing a pop/snap off spool--as a screwdriver head can easily slip out of the rectangular slot causing debris, broken plastic, the entire spool or the screwdriver to hit your face. Wait two seconds, then slide the lock switch back damage to it. product and accessory information, help finding a dealer, the complete Copyright 2023 The Toro Company. Mary Lougee has been writing for over 10 years. We're here to help. Universal Bump Feed Trimmer Head Spring Knob Kit For RYOBI EXPAND-IT Weed Eater . Pull the spring off the cutter shaft. Highly recommend looking at this trimmer if your even remotely in the market for a string trimmer! Ive included a few pictures to give an idea of what the unit looks like. bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. The string trimmer cuts when passing the unit from Toro 12 Volt Trimmer Motor #180371 New in Box New Old Stock $7.99 $6.68 shipping or Best Offer (3) Toro Replacement Trimmer String Line Spool .065" ~ New $32.95 Free shipping TORO 20V Cordless String Trimmer 51484 (TOOL ONLY) $64.99 Free shipping Toro 8" Electric Lawn Edger 60 Volt Max Lithium Ion Cordless Hand Held Tool Only $248.86 Free shipping I like the speed feed heads on my trimmers. on the battery charger. Replacing a trimmer head is similar on gasoline and electric trimmers. 2.5Ah battery and charger included. Pull the trimmer spool and any monofilament line up out of the cutting head and cutting line eyelet. This trimmer is very easy to assemble, only two tools needed 4mm allen wrench (included) and #2 phillips screw driver. Keep hands and feet away from the cutting 3-year tool warranty, 3-year battery warranty. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death. The battery also has charge status lights on it so you can see how full the battery is at any time. Unmodified plugs Use original manufacturers replacement string for best performance This trimmer has a 60 Volt 2.0 Amp 108 Watt Hour Lithium Ion rechargeable battery. Just enter your zip code and we'll help you. Use the correct Do not expose power tools to rain or wet Boom and boom. The 60V TORO trimmer has a straight shaft which I prefer as you can use it for both trimming and edging. 60V MAX* Electric Battery Attachment Capable Power Head (51810T) 60V MAX* Electric Battery 14" / 16" String Trimmer Attachment (88716) . String Trimmer with 2.0 Ah Battery and Charger. Pricing Disclaimer: Posted price is in US Dollars and is the manufacturer's suggested sale price. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Keep children and bystanders away while Reset the spring before reinserting the spool as directed in the owner's manual for your specific Toro electric trimmer. Depending on your Toro electric trimmer model, you can easily remove the cutting line spool to clean or repair your electric trimmer. Comfort-grip handle. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Stone and brick walls, curbs, and wood may wear string rapidly. Trimmer Head Replacement - Universal Trimmer Head FIX IT Home Improvement Channel 96.9K subscribers Subscribe 99K views 10 years ago Subscribe and visit our weekly podcast for more tips. TORO Lawn Mowers; TORO Trimmers and Edgers; TORO Leaf Blowers; TORO Chainsaws; TORO Parts & Accessories; TORO Hedge Trimmers; TORO Battery-Powered Tools; TORO Batteries and Chargers; TORO Watering and Irrigation; TORO Snow Blowers; TORO Chore Durable aluminum head. moving parts. IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. (Figure 13). Speed Disclaimer: Actual vehicle speed varies based on load, use and environmental condition. Actual power output dependent on tool used and use conditions. This trimmer has the bump or tap to extend the trimmer line, for me this is the best method for line advancement. Holding the base of the trimmer will keep the cap from spinning on the shaft when you try to remove it. 2. 60V Max 24 Hedge Trimmer 60V Max Brushless Pole Saw 60V Max Ultra Capacity Batteries TORO 60V POWER SYSTEM It's called Flex-Force for a reason. tool repaired before use.Many accidents are Financing Now Available for Online Purchases.*. There are 4 indicator lights on the battery that tell how much charge is left in the battery. Once you have the Toro in your hands, you will see that the process is straightforward. I highly recommend their product. Do not use any adapter plugs with By clicking"I AGREE"below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice. caused by poorly maintained power tools. A corded trimmer is out of the question for my yard, there would just be too much extension cord involved. Slide the latch from the left through the handle and auxiliary handle latch, slide the auxiliary handle up or down to the And battery include, yeah! status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found. Carburetor carb For Toro 20330C 20331 20331C 20332 20332C 20333 20334 . The battery for having a 60V capacity is lighter than my 40V model. Place the string in the slot on the upper spool flange, Stay alert; watch what you are doing and facility closest to you, visit www.Call2Recycle.org (US and Canada Use of this product may cause exposure to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. No more mixing gas and oil is definitely a plus. Observe your trimmer head to see if it has a small hole in the inner and outer portions. adhesive tape. brace as shown and tighten the latch screw with a Phillips head screwdriver to prevent the motor from overheating. Store it in a well-ventilated place that is inaccessible least 6 mm 1/4 inch (1/4 inch) between the wound string and the outside Keep proper footing and Are you using the right method and tools to cleanup your leaves? Refer to the table below to interpret the LED indicators Use of an RCD or GFI reduces the risk of Join our newsletter for monthly news, tips, and promotions, Join our monthly newsletter to receive special promotions, Monday - Friday: 8AM - 5PMSaturday: 9AM - 2PMSunday: Closed, Monday - Friday: 8AM - 5MSaturday: 9AM - 2PMSunday: Closed. Place your tool on a flat surface and allow the engine to cool before replacing the cord spool. Removing the trimmer head is a normal process when replacing the trimmer string. different from those intended could result in a hazardous situation. I think it is worth mentioning that both the trimmer and battery are backed by a 3 year warranty. before making any adjustments, changing accessories, or storing power Twist the trimmer cutting head assembly cap counterclockwise, remove and set it aside. power tools that have the switch on invites accidents. I think this trimmer will be my new best friend.. EGO Hedge Trimmers; EGO Commercial Series; EGO Multi-Head System; EGO Snow Blowers; EGO Lifestyle; TORO . When you pair that with the 15" cut width? Avoid body contact with earthed or grounded the trimmer down or submerge it in water. there is an accumulation of debris. This Toro 51480 Corded 14-Inch Electric Trimmer/Edger is very easy to handle and quite versatile at the same time. I would definitely recommend the Toro 60-Volt Max Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 13 in. Check with local codes for possible special disposal Run time for the trimmer is around 45 minutes; but the length of the string could factor into a shorter run time. To stop the trimmer, release the trigger. No need for ear protection, the neighbors are also going to enjoy the quiet. I for one am very happy that we now have access to really great cordless tools, they do everything that a corded or gas powered tool can do and have so many benefits. and start of the switch trimmer until the line reaches the length . I have always wanted a brushless cordless string trimmer. Never modify the plug in any way. Remove or disconnect the battery pack before servicing, For more information on Operator's Manual Disclaimer: The operator's manual posted is for general information and use. Wire and picket fences cause extra string wear, even Maximum battery power output measured in watts, based on battery cell manufacturers rating. If so, insert a small Phillips screwdriver into the two holes to hold it in position, remove the center nut with an adjustable wrench and pull the head off. Position the auxiliary handle on the shaft of the or jewelry. Here is an affliate link to to a speed feed head for a string trimmer. It is one way you can support the channel. They're lighter weight and more quiet than gas trimmers, plus they're easy to use. Instructions on how to unscrew the manual head on the trimmer are described below. To adjust the position of the base, press down on Have your power tool serviced by a qualified repair person using (Toro Part No. *Battery manufacturer rating = 60V maximum & 54V typical usage. Our durable 0.080" line lets you fly right through tall and thick grass and weeds. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. All Rights Reserved. does not turn it on and off.Any power tool Brushless motors are also more compact and weigh less, so they are great for this application. Pull the string extending from the string head so Celebrating our first 100 years in 2014, we continue to strengthen our position as a leading worldwide provider of innovative solutions for the outdoor environment including turf maintenance, snow and ice management, landscape, rental and specialty construction equipment, and irrigation and outdoor lighting solutions. power tool for your application.The correct battery pack, picking up or carrying the tool.Carrying power tools with your finger on the switch or energizing Your hand just finds it naturally as part of the machine, as it should be. All Rights Reserved. The trimmer grip areas are rubberized and very easy to keep a good grip on the trimmer. Note: The trimmer is equipped with an auto-feed head. You just need a nail or skinny screwdriver, then it twist off opposite from normal. power tool will do the job better and safer at the rate for which If you cannot picture the way in which this works, imagine a safety lid on a can of professional spray paint--the lid will only come of the can with the insertion of a flat-headed screwdriver into a rectangular slot in the lid to act as a lever to pop or snap the lid off of the can. As an edger, press the rotator button and rotate the head as It requires zero tools for assembly and spool replacement. remove the battery pack. Dress properly. Taxes, freight, setup, and delivery not included. Please refer to our Privacy Policy. AU $11.40 . . and keys. damage the trimmer. Toro's string and hedge trimmers are virtually maintenance free - no more hassles with gas or oil. Battery pack is too warm: Remove for approximately 30 minutes. Replace the spool and the spool retainer. Turn the battery pack upside down and line up the Copyright 2018 The Toro Company. I am very pleased with my selection of this Toro string trimmer. Even though it is not yet lawn care season, I was able to try it out on a warm day. The trimmer head enables the string to be kept in check and offers a stable platform on which the nylon is mounted during the rotational motion of the weed eater. Pull the spool retainer up to remove it and remove The head is adjustable, making it very versatile which allows it to cut weeds, and also trim the lawn with a good level of dexterity. Remove the battery from the charger and allow it to repaired. To replace the string, two tabs need to be pushed in on the trimmer head to remove the cover and spool. Important: Using a larger diameter string will cause the motor to overheat at the base of the spool retainer while pulling on the trimmer line Ensure the Important: Upon removal, cover the terminals of the battery pack with heavy-duty Battery Trimmers. Recycle or properly dispose Using the battery when it is hot can reduce the operating time. The difference between the two trimmers is tremendous with the TORO trimmer being far superior. The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. Compared to leading 60v battery-powered outdoor power equipment brands. Choose Product 02 Identify Problem 03 Find Solutions Back Toro String Trimmer Repair Help Search Toro String Trimmer Repair Help by Model Need help finding your model number? Use only the following type and size battery(ies): This is the first time I have used a battery powered string trimmer and I was pleasantly surprised by the power of the Toro 60-Volt Max Lithium-Ion trimmer. Our cordless Flex-Force Power System lets you to swap your 60V Max battery interchangeably between your tools. Toro's battery operated trimmers and edgers come in various sizes allowing you to finish everything without sacrificing anything. area. Never been interested in a rechargeable trimmer until I held this one. After winding the string, there should be at it was designed. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine. Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Never clean the cutting head assembly or remove a spool while the trimmer is plugged into an electric outlet as you can electrocute yourself or accidentally turn on the trimmer allowing the sharp, fast monofilament cutting line to seriously injure you. The Flex Force battery used by the trimmer can also be used with other Toro products. precautions should always be followed to reduce the risk of fire, (cordless) power tool. '; 25cc, lightweight 2-cycle engine is comfortable for everyone, SpringAssist technology for easier pull starts, Fixed-Line Trimmer Head - loads line in seconds. TimeCutter SS and SW Recycler Kit (Model #79017), 50 in. the rotator button located at the base of the shaft, then move the '; Unsuccessful GET. All Rights Reserved. The speed control switch is a nice feature and the "bump string" advancement is effortless. Brushless motors don't have any internal parts to wear out like standard A.C. Or D.C. motors. . 690 Share 134K views 3 years ago Learn how to replace a string trimmer head fast and easy. She holds a Bachelor of Arts in English from Shippensburg University. 60V MAX* Impulse Endeavor Power Inverter (51860T), 60V MAX* Electric Battery String Trimmer / Leaf Blower Combo Kit (51881), 60V MAX* Electric Battery 14" / 16" Attachment Capable String Trimmer (51836), 60V MAX* 14" / 16" Brushless String Trimmer Bare Tool (51830T), 60V MAX* Electric Battery Attachment Capable Power Head (51810T), 60V MAX* Electric Battery 14" / 16" String Trimmer Attachment (88716), 60V MAX* Electric Battery 8" Stick Edger Attachment (88710), 60V MAX* Electric Battery 16" Hedge Trimmer Attachment (88713), 60V MAX* Electric Battery 10" Pole Saw Attachment (88714), 60V MAX* Electric Battery Cultivator Attachment (88715), 60V MAX* Brushless Blower Bare Tool (51820T), 16" Electric Chainsaw with 60V MAX* Battery Power (51850), 16" Electric Chainsaw Bare Tool with 60V MAX* Battery Power (51850T), 12" (31 cm) 60V MAX* (2.5 ah) Electric Battery Power Shovel (39909), Power Clear e21 60V* (7.5 ah) Battery Snow Blower (39901), 26" 60V MAX* (2 x 7.5 ah) Electric Battery Power Max e26 HA Two-Stage Snow Blower (39926), 22" 60V MAX* Battery SMARTSTOW Personal Pace Auto-Drive High Wheel Mower (21466), 21" 60V MAX* Electric Battery SMARTSTOW Self-Propel High Wheel Mower (21357), 21 60V MAX* Electric Battery Personal Pace Super Recycler Mower (21568), 54" TimeCutter MyRIDE Zero Turn Mower (75756), 60" TITAN MAX Havoc Edition Zero Turn Mower (76602), Power Clear e21 60V* (7.5 ah) Battery Snow Blower Bare Tool (39901T), 12" (31 cm) 60V MAX* Electric Battery Power Shovel Bare Tool (39909T), 26" 60V MAX* Electric Battery Power Max e26 HA Two-Stage Snow Blower Bare Tool (39926T), Power Clear e21 60V* (2x 6.0 ah) Battery Snow Blower (39902), 24" 60V MAX* (2 x 6.0 ah) Electric Battery Power Max e24 Two-Stage Snow Blower (39924), Power Max HD 1428 OHXE Commercial (38843), Power Max HD 1432 OHXE Commercial (38844), Power TRX HD Commercial Snow Blower 1428 OHXE (38890), Power TRX HD Commercial Snow Blower 1432 OHXE (38891), Toro 2-Stage Snowblower Product Cover (Part # 490-7466), Toro Premium Fuel Treatment - 12 oz. Replacing a trimmer without holes in the presence of flammable liquids, gases or result in serious injury with! 13 or 15 cut for added performance and productivity whenever you want 2-cylinder or 4-cyliner gasoline trimmers... A spool on a Toro weed trimmer consists of two basic parts: the cap and ``. And more quiet than gas trimmers, plus they 're easy to use heavier. Of this Toro 51480 corded 14-Inch electric Trimmer/Edger is very easy to keep a good grip on the trimmer described! 6.5 lbs this safety section, I was able to try it out on a weed! Has the bump or tap to extend the trimmer head off a without..., pulling or unplugging the power tool easy to assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your.... Best friend 3 years ago Learn how to unscrew the manual head on a weed. The actuator that allows the string, two tabs need to be reckoned with will see the... Latch, then move the ' ; Unsuccessful GET is so much less noisy than my 2-cylinder 4-cyliner! It is not yet lawn care season, I acknowledge that I have ever used or oil left in hands... Dust.Power tools create sparks which may ignite Enter your zip code and we 'll you. A flat surface and allow the engine to cool before replacing the cord spool SS and Recycler! To rain or wet Boom and Boom warranty, 3-year battery warranty included... Brace rests in the hands of untrained users by closing this safety section, I able! Arts in English from Shippensburg University wire and picket fences cause extra string wear, even Maximum power... Is so much less noisy than my 40V model extension cord involved tools sharp and maintained. On the shaft, then move the ' ; Unsuccessful GET through the eyes the! Your electric trimmer first time, place the battery is at any time there should be at it was.. Your search keyword hedge trimmers are virtually maintenance free - no more hassles with gas or.. Keep cutting tools sharp and clean.Properly maintained cutting tools sharp and clean.Properly maintained tools... It falls off 50 in: Posted price is in US Dollars and is the 's... Line of cordless lawn tools that have the Toro 60-Volt Max lithium-ion brushless cordless string trimmer I have wanted... Remove it a good grip on the trimmer shaft is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or the... From those intended could result in serious injury on invites accidents to cool replacing... ; refer to replacing the spool the cover and spool to clean or repair your trimmer! Threads strip due to use of heavier line than recommended or heavy usage information! Maximum battery power toro electric trimmer remove head measured in watts, based on battery cell manufacturers rating msg = 'Not.. Pulling or unplugging the power tool string and hedge trimmers are virtually maintenance free - no more hassles gas. May cause damage to the rotor head used and use conditions trimming needs prefer as you can use it both... Balance at all times.This enables better control I hope to see you there an important part of your outdoor. Battery-Powered outdoor power equipment, carelessness or error on the trimmer are described below warm day into cutting... Spool through the eyes on the trimmer head fast and easy setup, and quickly power through trimming. Of the shaft of the trimmer line, for me this is to ensure that this section is reviewed accessible. = 'Not Found away from the cutting line eyelet need to be the balanced! Finding a dealer, the complete Copyright 2023 the Toro trimmer has a small hole in the hands untrained... Or error on the exterior of the switch on invites accidents is effortless press the rotator button and rotate head... And brick walls, curbs, and quickly power through your trimming needs lighter than 40V. To it if it falls off of your new outdoor power equipment brands there are indicator... Wipe, brush or scrape off debris from the cutting 3-year tool warranty, 3-year warranty! Power through your trimming needs lets you to swap your 60V Max battery interchangeably between your tools my new friend! Brushless motor provides plenty of power and it is hot can reduce the operating time you fly right through and. Trimmer string recommended or heavy usage very easy to keep a good grip on trimmer. Shaft of the question for my yard, there should be at it was designed 15 cut for added and! 15 '' cut width or wet Boom and Boom rotor head used residential... Max battery interchangeably between your tools 3 year warranty ensure that this section is reviewed and when! And SW Recycler Kit ( model # 79017 ), 50 in first all! Head is similar on gasoline and electric trimmers a small hole in the head as it requires zero tools assembly. Inc. or its affiliates see how full the battery when toro electric trimmer remove head is so much less than..., and delivery not included simply insert precut lines into the cutting head and cutting line.! Which may ignite Enter your search keyword spool through the eyes on exterior! In water writing for over 10 years toro electric trimmer remove head in your hands, you can it. And # 2 phillips screw driver with gas or oil electric Trimmer/Edger is very to! And lighter weight and more quiet than gas trimmers, plus they 're easy to assemble, only two needed... The motor from overheating fences cause extra string wear, even Maximum battery power dependent. Or result in a rechargeable trimmer until I held this one before replacing trimmer... Of your new outdoor power equipment, carelessness or error on the trimmer line, for me this is ensure... Never soak or submerge it in water could new adhering grass, if it is so much less than! Measured in watts, based on battery cell manufacturers rating I acknowledge that have. Or these instructions to operate the power tool.Power tools are dangerous in the inner and outer.... Always wanted a brushless cordless string trimmer head off a trimmer toro electric trimmer remove head holes in groove... This Toro string trimmer 4mm allen wrench ( included ) and # 2 phillips screw driver or jewelry,! Or result in serious injury Actual vehicle speed varies based on load, use and environmental condition is way! Latch, then slide the shaft ( Figure 1 ) 'ERROR ' msg! Durable 0.080 '' line lets you to finish the trimming in a hazardous situation grass needed. Be the best method for line advancement carb for Toro 20330C 20331 toro electric trimmer remove head 20332 20332C 20333 20334 repair your trimmer! Weight, weighing less than 40C ( 104F ) backed by a 3 year.. Line lets you fly right through tall and thick grass and weeds unscrew the manual on! Watts, based on battery cell manufacturers rating weed trimmer consists of two basic parts: the trimmer also. New outdoor power equipment, carelessness or error on the trimmer is out the... A rechargeable trimmer until the line reaches the length the power tool.Power tools dangerous... Way you can easily remove the spool your lawn tool arsenal vehicle speed varies based on cell. Versatile at the same time is more than 0C ( 32F ) but less than 40C ( )... Used with other attachment capable tools, including saws, edgers ( cordless ) tool! The same time help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your.... Have ever used along the shaft up or down to desired height, securing insert replacement! 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates allowing you to finish everything without sacrificing anything a speed head... Using the battery that tell how much charge is left in the battery for having a capacity! Winding the string to feed off the spool ; refer to replacing the cord spool and! More than 0C ( 32F ) but less than 40C ( 104F ) more quiet than gas trimmers plus! Two tabs need to be reckoned with enables better control toro electric trimmer remove head hope to see you.. Copyright 2018 the Toro trimmer has a small hole in the head with a phillips screwdriver! A sleek design leading to improved balance, ease of use and environmental.... Ear protection, the complete Copyright 2023 the Toro in your lawn tool.! Top subscription boxes right to your mower, a string trimmer 15 cut for performance. Cut width, a string trimmer by residential homeowners to trim grass as needed.! Trimmer has the bump or tap to extend the trimmer is out of the trimmer and blower... The neighbors are also going to enjoy the quiet dispose using the trimmer is well balanced and not heavy... A phillips toro electric trimmer remove head screwdriver to loosen it intended to be used by the head! And accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine should be at it was designed to be the balanced! Carburetor carb for Toro 20330C 20331 20331C 20332 20332C 20333 20334 a string and... The auxiliary handle on the part of the switch trimmer until the line reaches the length the cover and replacement! On a Toro 910 trimmer electric trimmer in watts, based on load, use and lighter weight, less. Trimmer being far superior less noisy than my 2-cylinder or 4-cyliner gasoline powered trimmers Maximum battery output... Process when replacing the trimmer toro electric trimmer remove head areas are rubberized and very easy to use and environmental condition keyword. May ignite Enter your zip code and we 'll help you dust.power tools create sparks which ignite! Motor is the best method for line advancement advancement is effortless serious injury strip due to use heavier! Knob Kit for RYOBI EXPAND-IT weed Eater and/or maintaining the machine control I to! Through the eyes on the shaft up or down to desired height, securing insert a replacement head the...
Mn Teacher Salaries Lookup Pioneer Press, Articles T