Mr. Alexander suffered pain every time the knife went into his body, every time the knife blade struck the back of his head, and when the blade went down to his throat, it was certainly also extremely painful., As he laid there, still seeing, still breathinghe could see up there this knife, this woman, this blade coming towards him, Martinez continued. He was sentenced to 22 years in prison for wildlife violations and a murder-for-hire plot against animal activist Carole Baskin, after all. Although things might have been chaotic at the zoo, Joe's marriage appeared stable up until Maldonado's unexpected death. That is especially the case for Episode 5, which deals with the lead-up to and aftermath of the tragic accident that killed Joe's previous husband Travis Maldonado. However, there was no magazine in the gun, and he said and was apparently certain that without that piece, the gun would not fire. One such character is Travis Maldonado, who died in 2017 while married to the controversial zookeeper. Travis tragically passed away from a self-inflicted gunshot wound. He came by way of recommendation via another zoo employee who hoped working with animals might curb his drug addiction. The series dug deep into the lives of those involved, and one of the most interesting topics discussed was Joe Exotic's three-way marriage with Travis Maldonado and John Finlay, who both worked at the zoo. Maldonado, a California native, had allegedly struggled with a meth addiction, and one of the employees at GW Zoo suggested working with animals might help him recover,Texas Monthlyreported. After a thorough investigation, it turned out that Maldonado died of an accidental suicide, per The Cinemaholic. Less than four years later, on October 6, 2017, Maldonado was dead, according to an in-depth story by Texas Monthly. We've received your submission. It appears Maldonado believes the gun wouldn't fire "without a clip.". Maldonado was 23 years old at the time of his death. You dont come back from something like that.. Travis Maldonado (born March 22, 1994) was a businessman in America. Travis Michael Maldonado started a job the G.W. | An insider has revealed Aussie actor Samuel Johnson was visibly upset after a brutal on-air rant about his former mate Molly Meldrum. If you havent heard about Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem, and Madness, the docuseries follows the wild story of G.W. Oops! The bizarre seven-part docuseries, Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem, and Madness, has taken the world by storm. If youve seen the docuseries, you know that Joe had several lovers, and husbands, during his lifetime. I definitely have PTSD. Probably nice or an empath and got used and abused tragic . The three men dressed in pink shirts and black pants. Travis Maldonado showed up at Joe Exotic's zoo in December 2013. In the footage (around the 20-minute mark), we see the zoo employees look of shock as he watches Travis die by suicide. Episode five explores the details leading up to the suicide of one of Joes husbands: Travis Maldonado. Maybe five seconds of his eyes I could read it and then he was gone. MX23RW : Friday, January 6 09:52:16| >> :120:10346:10346: Friday, January 6 IT SHOWS THE REAL LIVE FOOTAGE OF THE ACTUAL SHOOTING not Travis himself but the guy in the room with Travis when it happened . Oklahoma Zookeeper Joe Exotic Indicted for Alleged Murder-for-Hire Against an Animal Activist, Alec Baldwin 'Rust' Set Shooting Was an Accident, New Mexico Medical Investigator Rules, Alec Baldwin Says 'Everybody' on 'Rust' Set Knows 'Exactly What Happened' in Accidental Shooting, Alec Baldwin Says He's Been 'Fired' from Acting Job Over 'Rust' Shooting Fallout, FBI Investigation Determines Alec Baldwin Must Have Pulled Trigger in 'Rust' Shooting: Report, Wis. Man Says He Shot and Killed 8-Year-Old Daughter While Trying to Teach Kids About Gun Safety: Police. Moments of genuine tragedy, like Joe Exotic's 23-year-old husband Travis Maldonado accidentally shooting himself to death, disappeared into a sickening blend of anecdotes and details arranged to . I was so upset. She flew in a fit of rage when she learned Travis was dating someone else. A rivalry between big cat eccentrics takes a dark turn when Joe Exotic, a controversial animal park boss, is caught in a murder-for-hire plot. When Maldonado walked into Dial's office at Joe Exotic's Greater Wynnewood Exotic Animal Park just before accidentally shooting himself, it was the second time the 23-year-old had waved a gun at Dial that day. Authorities found Mesa resident, Travis Alexander, 30, dead in his own shower with his throat slit, a gunshot wound to his head, and stabs across his back and body. According to the story, witnesses of the incident said that Maldonado, who was 23 when he died, held a gun to his head, and knew there was a bullet in the chamber. Though there are many aspects of the series to comment on, many are attached to the story of [one of Joe Exotics husbands], Travis Maldonado. I dont want to have to ask for help, but I know that everything I went through, especially working over a-year-and-a-half looking at that bullet hole thousands of times, I need help, he told People. Tiger King's Joshua Dial Says He Has PTSD from Witnessing Travis Maldonado's Accidental Gunshot Death April 13, 2020, 1:29 PM Joshua Dial once managed the gubernatorial campaign for Tiger King . Travis passed away in Wynnewood at the age of 23. The second he pulled the trigger, I knew he was dead, he said. The details are disturbing. Travis Maldonado. He built a memorial for Maldonado on the zoos grounds. Exotic has had four husbands, including a man named Travis Maldonado. According to Cheat Sheet, the young man was battling drug addiction at that time, and per a friend's suggestion, he worked at the zoo in hopes that caring for animals might help him overcome his drug habit. Only death could relieve that anguish. A marijuana smoking pipe and a small amount of marijuana were retrieved from Travis pockets at the time. The entire wedding was zoo themed, with an orange cake with black tiger stripes. It appears you entered an invalid email. Nearly all of the $US5000 ($A7880) goal for Dials counselling has been reached, and an update earlier this week said he has found a provider and is currently being seen. During the sentencing phase of the trial, a jury couldnt agree on whether Arias should serve life in prison or get death, resulting in a re-trial for sentencing. Though the suicide itself is offscreen, Travis took his life in front of another zoo employee, and the documentary shows the surveillance footage of the man who witnessed it. He was known to be good with handling guns and always joked around with employees at the zoo. In 2008, Arizona woman Jodi Arias drove to her former boyfriends home and murdered him in cold blood, leaving behind overwhelming pieces of evidence. Sadly, Maldonado's death isn't the only tragedy covered in the Tiger King as of this writing, Carole Baskin's ex-husband, Don Lewis, is still missing. I have nightmares about it.. The three-way relationship eventually transitioned into a traditional two-way marriage in 2015 when the laws changed. One of Joes employees suggested taking Travis in, thinking that working around animals would help the young boy stay off drugs. Ive just been grateful for the support of people that are trying to get me help for counseling, he says. My entire soul died, Exotic said. But trouble was never far away, and Finlay soon began complaining that the zookeeper was "manipulative and controlling," per Texas Monthly. A post shared by Joe Exotic (@joe_exotic). When Maldonado walked into Dials office at Joe Exotics Greater Wynnewood Exotic Animal Park just before accidentally shooting himself, it was the second time the 23-year-old had waved a gun at Dial that day. Nationwide News Pty Ltd 2023. Naturally, you might be curious to find out how Travis Maldonado passed away. He died in the. Zoo and became Joe's fourth husband. Thanks for contacting us. Travis Maldonado tragically died by a self-inflicted gunshot wound ( Image: netlfix) Tiger King's Joe Exotic was secretly 'scared to death of big cats' Killing Eve season 3 fans 'so f***ing. Nearly all of the $5,000 goal for Dials counseling has been reached, and an update earlier this week said he has found a provider and is currently being seen.. MySpace Travis Alexander & Jodi Arias. One of Joe Exotic's husbands Travis Maldonado died in a tragic accidental suicide. Though the suicide itself is offscreen, Travis took his life in front of another zoo employee, and the documentary shows the surveillance footage ofthe man who witnessed it. It is easily one of the most distressing scenes in the series. it happened so fast.. i have seen the surveillance footage already but my sister Danielle hadnt and she f*cking lost her sh*t right now so i just wanted to warn you.. All times AEDT (GMT +11). Never leave someone without those 3 words I Love You. There are no doubts that Travis died in an untimely manner, and it is a death that could have been avoided. It's also noted in the series that Exotic married Passage only two months after Maldonado accidentally killed himself. As the . One such character is Travis Maldonado, who died in 2017 while married to the controversial zookeeper. Maldonado was stabbed dozens of times and sexually assaulted.. Dillon Passage Dillon Passage Photo: Netflix Passage is introduced later in the series, appearing with Exotic during his doomed campaign for governor of Oklahoma in 2017. [Feature Photo:Jodi Arias via AP/The Arizona Republic, David Wallace, Pool], 10 ways to dismember a body: Husband of Missing Mom Ana Walsh Dismembered Her with Hacksaw, Prosecutors Say, Ana Walshe: Nancy Grace Says Accused Killers Trip to Mothers House Likely Led to Murder Charge of Missing Wife, Police, Family Seek Help Finding Elderly Nebraska Couple, Last Seen Friday, Arias toldrapper Kareem Lefty Williams during a phone interview. Travis Maldonado arrived at Joe's zoo in December 2013. A .45 caliber handgun was retrieved, though the authorities were a little confused about the cause of death, initially. You dont see it but it shows the witness before, during, and after the incident. No way now Matt Gaetz is teamed up with Joe? There was no preparation for what I saw in that office, he said. Most recently, he remarried after his husband, Travis Maldonado, was found dead at the zoo of an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound last fall. . The justices threw out an appeals court ruling in favor of the state in a case brought by Areli Escobar, who was convicted of the 2009 murder of 17-year-old Bianca Maldonado. It was so shocking. The incident isn't shown directly on-camera, but Joseph. Travis Maldonado was 19 years old when he started working at Exotic's zoo in 2013. Joseph Allen Maldonado (n Schreibvogel; born March 5, 1963), known professionally as Joe Exotic and nicknamed "The Tiger King," is an American media personality, businessman, and convicted felon who operated the Greater Wynnewood Exotic Animal Park (also known as the G.W. According to Dial, Maldonado woke him up like he did most mornings: by pointing a gun at him. The former zookeeper married Brian Rhyne in 1986 and lasted until Rhyne's death in 2001. He looks exactly how I wouldve imagined a high school version of him would look. The ceremony was held in 2014, but the union did not last. Travis was a drifter IMO. This article originally appeared on the NY Post and was reproduced with permission. Joe Exotic was devastated, and a funeral service was held at the zoo grounds. Authorities say the cause of death is believed to be a fatal. The series killed former main character Travis Manawa (Cliff Curtis) in season 3. Burial Cremated. Travis Maldonado. . In 2017 everybody got shocked when news about Travis' death came. Of course, this was a three-way marriage, which involved John Finlay as well. Despite the claims that Maldonado had relations with women at the zoo, he stayed in his union with Exotic until his death in 2017. April 16, 2020 Arguably the most shocking moment in all of Tiger King is the accidental suicide of Travis Maldonado. He will be dearly missed.. The Real Story Behind The 'Tiger King', Joe Exotic's Husband Speaks Out Against Tiger King ., www.menshealth.com entertainment a31897895The Death of Travis Maldonado, 'Tiger King' Joe Exotic's ., variety.com 2021 tv'Joe Exotic' Series at Peacock Adds Nat Wolff as Travis ., en.wikipedia.org wiki Joseph_Maldonado . By the time they arrived, Travis had passed away. But Dial says there was no way for anyone to save Maldonado. Operator Joseph Maldonado said in a Facebook post that his husband, Travis Maldonado, 23, died after accidentally shooting himself in a "terrible accident" at the zoo on Friday. With Finlay out of their relationship, Joe Exotic and Travis Maldonado officially tied the knot in June 2015 when gay marriage was legalized, followed by a honeymoon in Colorado, according to Texas Monthly. As someone who has lost a loved one to suicide, watching that scene was extremely shocking and painful and I wish I couldve unseen it. Travis Alexander died an extremely gruesome death, and prosecutors convinced a jury it was at the hand of . View Travis Maldonado results including current phone number, address, relatives, background check report, and property record with Whitepages. Im lucky to even be alive.. 1:25. Travis Maldonado, age 23, first points the Ruger pistol at a co-worker, then puts it to his temple and pulls the trigger. They wed two-months after Joe's husband Travis Maldonado's death by a self-inflicted gunshot, which is thought to have been an accident Joe is serving 22-years for a murder-for-hire plot against . As we know Joe always used to carry a revolver and there are also some videos in which both Travis and Exotic can be . Netflix's smash docu-series Tiger King included plenty of shocking scenes - like the jaw-dropping moment Joshua Dial witnessed the accidental shooting death of Travis Maldonado, a husband of . Travis was his husband, and one of Joes loves, who he was hung up about, even when he met Dillon Passage. In 2013, 19-year-old Travis Maldonado started working at the zoo at the suggestion of one of Joe's employees. The incident is part of the docuseries. For more on Netflixs wild hit docuseries Tiger King, subscribe now to PEOPLE or pick up this weeks issue, on newsstands Friday. Dial is still so distraught from witnessing Maldonados death that a GoFundMe page has been created to help pay for counselling for him that he says he cant afford. In fact, according to a story from The Oklahomian, Maldonado's death came a a complete act of hubrisan accident. But the real story is not at all what it "officially" would sound likeit was, in fact, a self-inflicted gunshot wound that. There, youll also find thoughts and questions by our community. Zoo in Oklahoma before being arrested and convicted for the murder-for-hire plot against animal rights activist Carole Baskin. Apparently, he was trying something that he'd read on the internet. Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem and Madness is a seven-part documentary series that follows the true story of Joe Exotic (real name: Joseph Maldonado-Passage), a large cat breeder who ran the G.W. At the time, Exotic was running for Oklahoma governor. Basically translated, hes like: Oh crap, what did I just do. You can mark my words on that.. Our product picks are editor-tested, expert-approved. Hi, I'm Juliette. On October 6, 2017, emergency responders were called to Joe Exotic's zoo. They just showed his tragic passing and mived on to the rest of the bazaar shit. The ceremony officiates Joseph "Exotic" Maldonado-Passage's polygamist relationships with John Finlay and Travis Maldonado, both of whom met him while working at his Wynnewood, Oklahoma, zoo.. In the after show, The Tiger King And I, Dial who was at the time the manager of Joe Exotics longshot Oklahoma governor campaign said he could see the shock in Travis eyes after the gun accidentally went off. According to his husband Joe, he was showing off a Ruger pistol to the staff and joking around in the zoo's gift shop. While testifying during her trial, Arias said she was also abused as a little girl, followed by abuse by Travis. The Netflix hit follows the life of Tiger King Joe Exotic, who ran the G.W. A month later, Maldonado and John Finlay married Joe in a three-way ceremony. No matter the reason, a fight, the argument or the laughter. Or text HOME to 741-741 to connect with a trained crisis counselor at the free Crisis Text Line. When things looked quite right for Travis Maldonado after marrying Joe Exotic, a disaster struck and took his life away. Hours after the couple confirmed their decision to separate, Carrie Bickmores partner Chris Walker shared his feelings on Instagram. A WARNING TO ANYONE WHO WATCHES THIS.WHO KNEW TRAVIS im w my dad and sister watching it now.. Joe was already romantically involved with John Finlayat the time, but he still took a liking to Maldonado, and just a month after the young man began working at the zoo, Joe, Finlay, and Maldonado celebrated a three-way marriage in a dance hall across the street from the zoo, per Texas Monthly. One month after joining the zoo team, Maldonado who previously said on camera he was a straight man married Exotic, along with his longtime partner, John Finlay, in a three-way ceremony which took place in a dance hall near the zoo. #MightyTogether. He broke in my room, pointed that new gun that he said would not fire without a clip at me, and asked me to wake up. Press J to jump to the feed. See full bio Born: March 22, 1994 Died: October 6, 2017 (age 23) in Greater Wynnewood Exotic Animal Park, Wynnewood, Oklahoma, USA Photos 2 photos Hide all | | Edit Filmography So far, a GofundMe page launched to help Dial pay for the counseling he says he needs but cant afford has raised more than $4,000. If you experience suicidal thoughts, the following post could be potentially triggering. Unfortunately, the gun went off, killing him. There are two reasons why meth addiction could have played a role in his death: Using meth makes you more likely to suffer from an accident, including gunshots. Specifically: Ashes given to Joe Exotic. On 6th October 2017, Travis Maldonado was found dead. What Travis would do in the mornings is he would kick down the door, point a gun at you, he says. Zoo owner, Joe Exotic, his sordid relationships with four different husbands, and his ongoing rivalry with animal rights activist, Carole Baskin. Because Tiger King on @netflix is getting really popular lately, I wanted to do a quick #SuicideWarning/#TriggerWarning on episode 5. From Joe forcing him to watch videos of Saffs arm being torn off as penance to rumors on the internet that he had something to do with it. His husband Joe Exotic called the incident a "tragic accident" during a news conference . While it may sound like fiction, Joe Exotics marriage to four husbands two at the same time became one of many subplots. Updated Feb 14, 2020 at 8:49pm. The Netflix docuseries,Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem and Madness,focuses on Joe "Exotic"Maldonado-Passage, the former owner of Oklahoma's Greater Wynnewood Exotic Animal Park. Mala Bhattacharjee (@badnecklace) March 29, 2020. Some flower girls were monkeys, and a Celebes crested macaque was the ring bearer. This guy has been through it all, the page said. Terms. Last known location was sitting on Joe's nightstand . He tragically passed away because of a self-inflicting wound and not due to suicide. Finlay removed himself claiming Exotic had become controlling and manipulative, according to Screen Rant. She later began giving interviews while in jail, and in an interview with Inside Edition, she assured the public that she would never be found guilty of murdering her former boyfriend. Travis Maldonado deserved better. If youre someone whos sensitive to depictions of suicide, its OK to skip Tiger King. Or, if you still want to see it,it might be helpful to watch it with someone you trust. Generally speaking, fans seem to have a bit more sympathy (relatively) for Travis than for anyone else involved in the story. Tragically, Maldonado was just 23 years old when he lost his life by accidentally shooting himself with a gun. You can contact the Crisis Text Line by texting START to 741741. To watch someone take their own life is a violation against nature. I have nightmares about it.. A coroner later stated Travis had numerous defense wounds on his hands. Right then, he put the gun to his head and pulled the trigger to prove to me it wouldnt fire without a clip. Only death could relieve that pain. When questioned by police, Dillon gave . Pointing a gun at him was something he would do in the mornings, Dial told the magazine. As people watch The Tiger King and learn the story of Joe Exotic and the world around him, they're also learning about Travis' role in the story, and the tragic way it came to an end. I was also lookijg for stuff about him but couldn't find much. Maldonado, on the other hand, allegedly had affairs with employees at the zoo and insisted that he was heterosexual. Here is the Travis Fear The Walking Dead death scene explained. We may earn a commission through links on our site. Its been a hard realization for me to come to. Maldonado was 23 years old at the time of his death. At the time of death, he was survived by Ashley and Danielle, his sisters, and his parents Danny and Cheryl. On the day that he died, Maldonado did just that. 1,136 followers View more on Instagram Comment Share Save 49 likes ashblonde89 One of the later episodes has footage where a suicide happens off screen. He had started working at the zoo at the suggestion of one of Joe's employees, and even though he insisted to Joe that he was straight, the two began a relationship. According to the GoFundMe page, which was created by the hosts of a Libertarian podcast Dial appeared on, watching Maldonados death wasnt the only aspect of working with Joe Exotic thats still haunting him: the aftermath is, too. Speaking about his death, Joe said, He was so good with his guns. The Untold Truth Of Joe Exotic's Deceased Husband Travis Maldonado. Joe is a compelling mix of eccentricity and outrageousness, with some villain-like qualities sprinkled in for good measure. . TIGER KING: Police investigation into Carole Baskins husbands death, TIGER KING: Carole, Howard Baskin feel betrayed by filmmakers. Authorities arrested Arias shortly after the murder and during her trial for murder in 2013, prosecutors argued that Arias became increasingly upset after Travis broke up with her and continued to decline her request to get back together as a couple. Death 6 Oct 2017 (aged 23) Wynnewood, Garvin County, Oklahoma, USA. We have the details of his unfortunate demise, right here. If you or anyone you know is having suicidal thoughts, please call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255). According to witnesses, he removed the magazine from a pistol to show that it wouldn't fire without it, despite having bullets in the. You dont come back from something like that.. The Disturbing Details Behind The Death Of Joe Exotic's Husband. Joe Exotics life has been a tough one, as indicated in Netflixs Tiger King. And that is especially cruel.. 'Tiger King' Star Admits He Saw The 'Fear' In Travis Maldonado's Eyes When He Shot Himself Netflix just dropped a bonus episode of 'Tiger King', and Joe Exotic's campaign manager Joshua Dial. Netflixs smash docu-series Tiger King included plenty of shocking scenes like the jaw-dropping moment Joshua Dial witnessed the accidental shooting death of Travis Maldonado, a husband of Joe Exotic. He is survived by two sisters, and his mom and dad who is in cancer remission as seen via sister, Ashley Maldonados Facebook page. There was a bullet in the gun, but he believed that it wouldn't fire if a magazine wasn't inside. This story has been shared 117,809 times. But the real story is not at all what it "officially" would sound likeit was, in fact, a self-inflicted gunshot wound that killed Maldonado, but it wasn't suicide. Powered by WordPress.com VIP. But if youve lost a loved one to suicide, struggle with suicidal ideation or have attempted suicide in the past, theres a scene we want you to be aware of in episode five, Make America Exotic Again.. A coroner later stated Travis had numerous defense wounds on his hands. There was no preparation for what I saw in that office, he told People Thursday. I guess all of the circumstances were right for Travis to fall into Joe's grasp. However, it must have had one in the chamber.. Some of the animals they cared for were in attendance. He was known to be good with handling guns and always joked around with employees at the zoo. I have nightmares about it.. Maldonado met a tragic end with an accidental suicide. Authorities say on May 31, 2009, Escobar entered the east Austin apartment of 17-year-old Bianca Maldonado and murdered her. He died in an accidental shooting. Travis obituary reads, The life, the love, the smiles that someone brings to you is what is the most important thing this earth can ever give you. Hearst Magazine Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Would that yearbook photo be around 2009-2010? He believed that everyone was capable of mistakes, being who they are and being forgiven by not only God but fellow man for those mistakes. AlthoughTiger Kingcenters on the untold story of Joe Exoticand how he landed behind bars, several other characters with compelling backgrounds are also highlighted. Dial alleges that Joe Exotic, aka Joe Madonado-Passage, forced him to watch videos of one of the zoos tigers attacking zoo staffer Saff, who ended up losing her arm. Boondocks Gift Cards, Virgo And Aquarius, Dark World Deck Legacy Of The Duelist, Slick Pulla Net Worth, Travis Maldonado Death Scene, 2013 Nissan Altima Dashboard Not Working, Project Solaris Yacht, Hamba Nathi Lyrics, Prince Fatafehi alaivahamamao Tukuaho, Timothy Delaghetto Height, Subway Surfers Alex, Repco Mig Welder Review, Alberta . Its not something that the human brain is meant to deal with.. He passed away on October 6, 2017, after having an accident that involved firearm. Maldonado, who came from California and had a troubled history with Meth addiction, was an important person in Joe Exotic's life. Travis Maldonado accidentally killed himself in 2017. Evan is the culture editor for Mens Health, with bylines in The New York Times, MTV News, Brooklyn Magazine, and VICE. He said, You know a Ruger wont fire without a clip, and I said, Really?, and he said: Yeah. We were talking, he was telling me about his gun. He held the gun up to his head to demonstrate this and ended up killing himself, as Garvin County Sheriff Larry Rhodes explained to The Oklahoman. In 2015, when the jury again couldnt decide on sentencing, a judge sentenced Arias to life in prison. The second he pulled the trigger, I knew he was dead, he said. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Pointing a gun at him was something he would "do in the mornings", Dial told the magazine. Details about Maldonados life before joining Exotics zoo have not been disclosed. According to witnesses, he removed the magazine from a pistol to show that it wouldnt fire without it, despite having bullets in the chamber. In an interview with People magazine, Dial admitted he still relived the trauma from that fateful 2017 day. Exotic started dating Dillon Passage, who would then become his husband just a few months later.. Maldonado met a tragic end with an accidental suicide. Exotic was aware of this, as he was heard saying in the documentary, "I fell in love with straight guys.". His husband, Joseph Maldonado, known as "Joe Exotic," was not present at the time of his death, Rhodes said. Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem and Madness is streaming now on Netflix. Upon their arrival, Travis Maldonado was already dead, and there was a .45 caliber handgun at the scene. He shot his guns everyday and to try to explain how something so stupid could happen," he stated, as reported by Fox 25. Travis Maldonado's accidental death YouTube/WatchMojo Two years later, Maldonado died from a self-inflicted gunshot. He was just 23 when he shot himself in the head in front of his colleague, whose horrified reaction was shown in Tiger King as the gunshot . rivalry with animal rights activist, Carole Baskin. Like everything else in this saga, this story is hard to believe. His memorial was held at the Greater Wynnewood Exotic Animal Park itself. Dial is still so distraught from witnessing Maldonados death that a GoFundMe page has been created to help pay for counseling for him, which he said he cant afford. Undoubtedly, those close to him continue to mourn the man, who is still loved by Joe as well as his own family. Joe Exotic called the incident a "tragic accident" duringa news conference,explaining Maldonado had been fooling around with other staff members and showed them his Ruger pistol. According to the fundraising page, which was created by the hosts of a Libertarian podcast Dial appeared on, watching Maldonados death wasnt the only aspect of working with Joe Exotic thats still haunting him: the aftermath is, too. After a thorough investigation, it turned out that Maldonado died of an accidental suicide, per The Cinemaholic. I dont want to have to ask for help, but I know that everything I went through, especially working over a-year-and-a-half looking at that bullet hole thousands of times, I need help.
Elyssa Spitzer Wedding, Nikon Z50 Autofocus Settings, Ripon College Football Coaches, Is Ainsley Earhardt Related To Dale Earnhardt, Restaurants With Private Party Rooms Arlington, Tx, Articles T