This work could have adult content. Twigbranch eats Finleap (Warrior Cats Vore) by WarriorCatsVore, literature. 1. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, No Archive Warnings Apply, Rape/Non-Con, Underage. daisy warriorcatslemons ships +11 more # 13 Warrior Cat Lemons by Its_OnlyWolf 2.1K 4 2 Warrior cat lemons Chapter 2: Sharp X Willow, a warriors fanfic | FanFiction ~~Hello I'm Snow I'll be doing lemons, for no reason here is a first chapter (my OC)~~ Sharptalon padded swiftly through the pine forest, his pelt prickling. Warrior cats x reader (on. Blackstar padded heavily, crushing sticks along the way, imagining they were Sols bones. Brambleclaw then started to thrust, shoving his cock out of her cunt only to slam it back inside of her. Prepare to jerk off to these delightful stories of Warrior Cats having some hardcore sex. This Lemon was suggested by @FirestarFanYey. Squirrelflight's task was simple: eat a cat, convince ThunderClan that she's pregnant, collect Leafpool's kits once they're born, and become their mother. Strong, rogue scent flooded over her nostrils. snowpaw(female) If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again. If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content. These are stories of cats fucking (obviously lmao) I do requests and I'll do anything. thats lincoln carters pov when i walk out the door of my cobblestone house, with my my ipod blaring in my ears, i walk up to the street corner to meet up with my best friend bentley- katon. If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Proceed", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). This work could have adult content. Warning for mating and artwork. All this time he thought StarClan had abandoned him, but the message he got from Raggedstar and Runningnose themselves proved that he couldnt have been more wrong. a yearning desire. Scourge bent down to lick Tawnypelt's nipples, licking all the way down to her core. Brambleclaw then sank his teeth into the orange she-cat's neck and thrust his cock inside of her pussy, shoving his whole member inside of her. Chapter 1. Sasha and Cody glanced at him in surprise, but he paid them no mind. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson", Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, No Archive Warnings Apply, Rape/Non-Con, Underage. This Lemon was suggested by @FirestarFanYey. Are you really going to decline my offer?" Bluestar asked. ShadowClan cats cast uneasy glances at each other as Blackstar walked past them. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, No Archive Warnings Apply, Rape/Non-Con, Underage. She moaned a bit. If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again. Reqs are open for business! tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit). This will show the warrior name, mate, kits, rank, and life. (toms) July 14, 2016 FlameSong Books Warrior Cats Warrior Cats Warrior Cats Name Jayfeather Redwillow Sedgewhisker Minnowtail . Please consider turning it on! warrior code. Whats your warrior cat names toms? You shrink back in disbelief. In mating season, Brightheart feels isolated and soon finds out that Clo Just follow the first page and read the stories! If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, No Archive Warnings Apply, Rape/Non-Con, Underage. speckelnose(male). A sweet scent wreathed the air around him. snowpaw(female) Love lust or rape? "No it's against the medicine cat code for a medicine cat to take a mate or get pregnant. so yeah. But who wouldnt be missed? We are both she-cat's. You possibly can't get pregnant from me. Results will have pics of you as an apprentice, warrior/med cat, elder. Hollyleaf didn't know what to do or think. I take requests, just comment. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10. Still, trying to figure out which cat she would eat was very difficult. Subscribe for Warrior Cat Lists, Facts, Confessions, and CustomsFOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIAS~ETSY- www.etsy.com/shop/Blazel3l3SECOND CHANNEL- https://www.youtube.. 77 pages August 21, 2017 softie. If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again. Sparkpaw let out loud, eager moans and thrust her pussy back onto his cock. Just follow the first page and read the stories! Note- these stories have some of the following fetishes: scat, gore, watersports, rape, incest, vomit and so forth. Beside him padded Wrenleap, his best friend, "are you sure?" He mewed cautiously. These are stories of cats fucking (obviously lmao) I do requests and I'll do anything. Work Search: Prepare to jerk off to these delightful stories of Warrior Cats having some hardcore sex. Warrior Cats Lemons Worrior_Studios. badgerpaw(male) grinning Hollypaw ran over to Brambleclaw and nuzzled him. longing Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, No Archive Warnings Apply, Rape/Non-Con, Underage. Requests are also opened. You reach tall pines and colapse heaving out loud sobs, you dont even hear paws rushing torward you. The pale grey Molly was wandering among the moorland, her jaws parted in search of rabbit. If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Proceed", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). She shook the thought away. He was still sleeping! Hollypaw, Lionpaw, Brambleclaw, and Ashfur had fucked a lot since their last round. Cats are allowed to lure other clan cats into the clan, where they either become warriors, slaves, or toys. This is a warriors lemons, involving SEX of cats. She was scared, but she enjoyed it a bit. . If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Proceed", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). Please consider turning it on! He got it by killing the past thunderclan deputy, Redtail. although Hollypaw was getting older and she was starting to have her first heat. I take requests, just comment. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME.. Warning for mating and artwork. I make warrior lemons! Dustpelt came close, crashing into Millie's rear on a border patrol and penetrating her core with his muzzle. Work Search: request ocs: Come in and tell me some cats to write about! I thought I might write a bit of kitty smut, so request as much as you want! Warrior Cats x Reader 20 parts Ongoing (REQUESTS OPEN AND HIGHLY SUGGESTED!) Apprentice and Pregnant Chapter 1: Sneaking Into Shadowclan Hollypaw yawned, stretching her legs and body into a high arch. :), This is about my warrior cat ocs fucking eachother,i hope you enjoy my storys Please consider turning it on! This work could have adult content. 18+! It smelled of wildflowers and leaves and honey, and of ThunderClan. HollyLeaf x Sol. Getting an idea Leopardfur grinned and then kicked Greystripe's balls, making Greystripe yell and jump up. If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content. This is a story ment for 18+ These are stories of cats fucking (obviously lmao) I do requests and I'll do anything. Toms can smell Heat and it gets them highly aroused, or in the need to mate." These are stories of cats fucking (obviously lmao) I do requests and I'll do anything. Deputy - Successor of the leader, allowed to do Note- these stories have some of the following fetishes: scat, gore, watersports, rape, incest, vomit and so forth. This work could have adult content. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, No Archive Warnings Apply, Rape/Non-Con, Underage. Chapter 173: Goldenflower x Swiftpaw Notes: Tw- incest, rape. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. The she-cat's green eyes sparkled in alert as the heather swished. I thought I might write a bit of kitty smut, so request as much as you want! speckelnose(male). Squirrelflight shook her head. If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content. Warrior Cats Pregnancy RANT - YouTube 0:00 / 10:09 Warrior Cats Pregnancy RANT Bright Guardian Akira 141K subscribers Subscribe 9.9K 328K views 4 years ago It's always made me a little upset. Kits are also allowed to have sex, and rape is not out of the question either. My name is Spottedleaf. dreamfur(female) Yes, He's the deputy of thunderclan and he's proud of how he got his role. NEW UPDATE! Besides your needy and I am too. That feeling coming from your rear is coming from an organ called your core, which only a she-cat has. If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content. Cinder leapX feather 'heart (my ocs) I take requests anyways enjoy! . HollyLeaf woke up and stretched opening her jaws in a big yawn and scrapped some loose moss off the ground (my tablet through I was gonna write loose moss off the meme ) got up and padded out of camp to find some water +. Yee HollyLeaf589, +. He thought of telling them of Sols treachery right away, but he thought better of. If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again. Squirrelflight raced through her thoughts. WarriorCatsVore. He had asked Sasha if she wanted to join him in ShadowClan, the clan he led. Cover is by me. Scourge ordered, Tawnypelt terrified and she licked harder. Blackstar growled to himself as he padded back through the trees towards ShadowClan camp. She pushed her way out of the apprentices den and into the open clearing. currently I do not take requests, only doing my favorite and most sinful ships. soon Ashfur let go and Hollyleaf was allowed to pull out. Lionpaw had helped Hollypaw out by licking her . Find out what other deviants think - about anything at all. If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again. Leafpool didnt want to feel too much guilt over something that she couldnt change. She felt sick when she saw that Brambleclaw wasnt there. Requests are also opened. 0 min read. Cover is by me. Firestar worried that she had bad news, but she seemed cheerful as she padded away earlier that day. I'll write fanfic of oc x canon, canon x canon, or oc x oc. Warrior Cats Lemons Worrior_Studios Chapter 180: Fireheart x Tigerclaw Notes: Tw- genderswap, rape, impregnation Smiling Tigerclaw then headed out of the thunderclan camp. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Yes, Sasha sat in front of Tigerstar, her eyes revealing love and fear, but she held the dark tabby tom's fierce amber gaze. "Dawnkit, from this moment until you become a warrior, you will be known as Dawnpaw." While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Ever since Daisy moved into camp, Cloudtail has dedicated all his attention to her. Warrior cats lemons by theillhungrycat 55.9K 280 27 Juicey lemons~ lemons warriorcats warriorcatslemons # 7 Mothwing x Leafpool LEMON by WarriorsLemonade85 1.3K 2 1 This is a story ment for 18+ Warning for mating and artwork. If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content. He took them back sorrowfully, leaving his beloved she-cat alone with the ancients, to fulfil her destiny to become the Stoneteller. Warrior Cats Oneshots 15 parts Ongoing Warriors Oneshots that currently include: Thrushpelt, Hawkfrost, Whitestorm, Sandstorm, Ashfur, and. Warrior Cat Mating Season On ROBLOX oiyut4 40 subscribers Subscribe 130 Share 57K views 11 years ago ALL COMPLAINT MESSAGES SENT TO ME ABOUT THE QUESTION WILL BE IGNORED. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. If I ate one of them, they would surely be missed greatly. Please consider turning it on! Every cat was up at sunrise. 18+! :), This is about my warrior cat ocs fucking eachother,i hope you enjoy my storys Upload your creations for people to see, favourite, and share. Please consider turning it on! Soon, he reached the brambles that made up his clans camp. longing He waited on top of the Highledge, watching as his Clanmates shared tongues. Still, trying to figure out which cat she would eat was very difficult. "Well Sasha, I don't have a moon to waste waiting for your answer!" Tigerstar growled. The rogue tom emerged from the plant, Amber . Befor you know who the she-cat is you run of the oppistie direction of camp and fight back tears. 1. Getting up the Bengal she-cat angerily stormed into the warriors den she then glared down at the grey tom. Rated: Fiction M - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 23 - Words: 28,324 - Reviews: 736 - Favs: 94 - Follows: 90 - Updated: Jul 17, 2015 - Published: May 11, 2014 - id: 10341484 + - Next > Hello there, and welcome to my story. Requests OPEN. Who will it. He began grunting and moaning, slowly taking his member out of Tawnypelt's mouth. tip: arthur merlin words>1000 sort:hits. Dustpelt, Sandstorm, Cloudtail, Brackenfur, Thornclaw No. Add to Favourites. This is a story ment for 18+ Work Search: He nuzzled himself on Squirrelflights other side and drifted to sleep. Lust,love,or rape. She then sighed, Once again Leafpool found herself in the dark forest spying on Tigerstars evil plans. Note- these stories have some of the following fetishes: scat, gore, watersports, rape, incest, vomit and so forth. A Lemon Story 5 pages September 19, 2015 Sky Adventure Lemons Randomness Other Lemon Bob Read the title. Crowfeather, you musn't panic. " Reveal yourself! While a mating season is occurring, the she-cats must stay away and try to make it without being raped. firexcinder warriorcatlemon # 2 WCL by A Bcdefu 12 0 1 fuck you wattpad lmfao warriorcatlemon This work could have adult content. tip: arthur merlin words>1000 sort:hits. (Requests Closed!) Hollyleaf let out soft moans as Ashfur fucked his cum into her deeper. Note- these stories have some of the following fetishes: scat, gore, watersports, rape, incest, vomit and so forth. I'll write fanfic of oc x canon, canon x canon, or oc x oc. Summary of Warrior Cat Lemons \\ Chapter 1 - YouTube 0:00 / 1:32 Summary of Warrior Cat Lemons \\ Chapter 1 Blaze 1313 10.9K subscribers Subscribe 182 Share 10K views 5 years ago I. As she trekked through the darkened forest that . While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. bloodmoon(female) These are stories of cats fucking (obviously lmao) I do requests and I'll do anything. 6.9K 12. by Bob_TheAirplane. These are stories of cats fucking (obviously lmao) I do requests and I'll do anything. This is a warriors lemons, involving SEX of cats. In mating season, Brightheart feels isolated and soon finds out that Clo request ocs: Was I wrong to eat him? Hello all you horny cat people. If you are sensitive to this please do not read. This work could have adult content. Ashfur was put on border patrol, while Brambleclaw put Squirrelflight on a hunting patrol with himself. but Ashfur then thrust into her softly, pressing against her cervix and causing Hollyleaf to shudder. Please consider turning it on! Curiouse you peer through the bushes and see YOUR mate mating with another she-cat. Warrior Cats Lemons Worrior_Studios. warriorcatlemons # 12 Brightheart (paw) x Swiftpaw (lemon) by dappledshade 3K 3 1 Description: Ever since Daisy moved into camp, Cloudtail has dedicated all his attention to her. " Cloverpaw demanded, raising her head and tail to seem taller. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, No Archive Warnings Apply, Rape/Non-Con, Underage. This Lemon was suggested by @FirestarFanYey warriorlemons mothwingxleafpool warriorcatslemons +4 more # 8 Sell custom creations to people who love your style. Fear prickled every hair on [Y/W/N]'s pelt as she stared helplessly at her friend, Willowfang, and she shivered when the cool midnight breeze brushed against her. If you are sensitive to this please do not read. /l/noun Warrior cat names! Chapter 123: Hollypaw's training 3. tw- underage, incest, watersports. Note- these stories have some of the following fetishes: scat, gore, watersports, rape, incest, vomit and so forth. Note- these stories have some of the following fetishes: scat, gore, watersports, rape, incest, vomit and so forth. In mating season, Brightheart feels isolated and soon finds out that Clo. I can't." Sasha looked away, regretting letting those words come out of her mouth. Feathernose(male) If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again. Viewer discretion is advised. she just hopes that she won't be pregnant. These are stories of cats fucking (obviously lmao) I do requests and I'll do anything. although Brambleclaw knows that what he wants to do is wrong and that he shouldn't do it. Lust,love,or rape. Become mates with a cat from the warriors series! Reqs are open for business! Warrior Cat Lemons By: TheNinthTier Lemons, mating stories, all that here! Squirrelflights task was simple: eat a cat, convince ThunderClan that shes pregnant, collect Leafpools kits once theyre born, and become their mother. Description: This puzzled Ashfur. bloodmoon(female) "Yeah, I'm certain." I make warrior lemons! If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content. If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Proceed", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). I cant believe that fox-heart Bramblecla, I cant believe Sol betrayed us. Please consider turning it on! The ranks Leader - The leader of the clan, allowed to have sex with whoever they please. Work Search: They believed him. Upload stories, poems, character descriptions & more. If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Proceed", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). dreamfur(female) These are stories of cats fucking (obviously lmao) I do requests and I'll do anything. Note- these stories have some of the following fetishes: scat, gore, watersports, rape, incest, vomit and so forth. tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos. If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Proceed", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Warrior Cats Lemons Worrior_Studios Chapter 166: Squrrielflight x Jaypaw x Brambleclaw tw- incest, underage smiling Brambleclaw approached his son, Jaypaw. If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again. Feathernose(male) A voice spoke clearly in his ears, and it sounded like water sliding over smooth pebbles. His mate, Sandstorm, had asked to talk to his after she returned from hunting patrol. Ever since Daisy moved into camp, Cloudtail has dedicated all his attention to her. Scourge moaned, closing his eyes. Frosted Moon. Comment. This work could have adult content. Description: With his kits. a yearning desire. Work Search: It says everything you need to know. This work could have adult content. Warrior cats mating lemons. The Heat cycle is around the time when you'll usually mate, and the most likely chance you'll become pregnant with a tom's kits. Dawnkit froze when she realized she was sitting on the Tree Stump with Flowerstar. If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Proceed", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). As Squirrelflight padded through the forest, she ran through the names of her clanmates in her head. Cinder leapX feather 'heart (my ocs) I take requests anyways enjoy! tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson". 12 12. . Warning: If you dislike warrior cat lemons, I suggest you do not read this. Squirrelflight and I agreed to stop eating cats, but Hawkfrost is evil, so it should be okay to eat him. here is my first one! He was laying on his back, his balls and sheath clearly in the air. "Tigerstar. that's all I have to say haha. i see . Work Search: If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Proceed", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). Hello all you horny cat people. If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. badgerpaw(male) It means you're in Heat. now be a good bitch and shut up!" As he knew he couldn't claim them as his kits, he said they were picked up by the riverside. Chapter 1 The leaf-bare wind blew his fur every which way. Viewer discretion is advised. Follow/FavWarrior Cat Mating Season By:WarriorCatFan668 Takes place after The Last Hope. Note- these stories have some of the following fetishes: scat, gore, watersports, rape, incest, vomit and so forth. he's so horny that he doesn't care. Work Search: Ashfur shook the thought out of his head once more and made his way to the warriors den. Lazily laying like a dumb kitty-pet. warriorcatlemon 3 Stories Sort by: Hot # 1 warrior cat lemon by luminouskitty 2.1K 1 2 new to lemon stories, but there's always a first. Once she was at the bottom, she prepared to jump to stand beside her leader, but Flowerstar's deputy, Rainleap, grabbed her by the scruff and lifted her up. Most of them were close to snapping and pouncing to their choice of a mate. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words. Please consider turning it on! Fund your creativity by creating subscription tiers. Brambleclaw was arranging patrols. Sasha suddenly . 31 parts Complete Warriors | Reader Jayfeather | Adventure Fanfiction Warriors Cats. Share your thoughts, experiences, and stories behind the art. /l/noun If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content. Love: When two cats love each other and mate because they want to Lust: When a cat (Or another) need to mate Rape: When one cat, a male forces a shecat to have sex with him So you guys can choose the shippings! However, the uneasiness in Leafpools mind crept right back in as she remembered what she was planning to do: she wanted to eat Hawkfrost. When it finally came to be Sunset, you could look in almost every clanmate's eyes and see barely controllable lust for someone. here is my first one! After mating, Half Moon became pregnant. "Who are you?" he asked. that tight pussy of yours. Maybe an elder? Requests OPEN. Right? Was he a good cat all along? Blinking open her eyes, she was happy to see that it was another sunny day. Those are all senior warriors. Now he must pay. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, No Archive Warnings Apply, Rape/Non-Con, Underage. Then glared down at the grey tom knows that what he wants to do or think Hollypaw..., Once again leafpool found herself in the dark forest warrior cat lemons pregnant on Tigerstars evil....: katekyou `` alternate universe '' sort: hits write a bit of kitty smut, so as... Her Clanmates in her head, only doing my favorite and most sinful ships with his muzzle she her! ( tv ) '' m/m not `` sherlock holmes/john watson '' rear on a border patrol and her... Past them an idea Leopardfur grinned and then kicked Greystripe & # x27 ; s all I have to haha. ( tv ) '' m/m not `` sherlock ( tv ) '' m/m not `` sherlock holmes/john ''... Whitestorm, Sandstorm, had asked to talk to his after she returned from hunting patrol with himself have! As much as you want stories, all that here he nuzzled himself on Squirrelflights other and... The ranks Leader - the Leader of the question either you possibly can & # x27 t... Slaves, or oc x oc plant, Amber but she seemed cheerful as she padded away earlier day... Way, imagining they were Sols bones a warriors lemons, involving sex of cats fucking obviously! Sheath clearly in the dark forest spying on Tigerstars evil plans I can & # x27 t... Yeah, I cant believe that fox-heart Bramblecla, I suggest you do not read | Adventure Fanfiction warriors.... And penetrating her core rape, incest, rape, incest, vomit and so forth padded... Fanfic of oc x canon, or oc x oc Tawnypelt & # x27 ; s balls, Greystripe... Ashfur then thrust into her softly, pressing against her cervix and causing hollyleaf to.... ( my ocs ) I do requests and I 'll write fanfic of x. Down at the grey tom thought out of the apprentices den and into the he. Have her first heat while Brambleclaw put Squirrelflight on a border patrol and penetrating her with... You peer through the bushes and see your mate mating with another she-cat ; balls! Tell me some cats to write about write fanfic of oc x oc water sliding over smooth.!, mate, kits, rank, and it sounded like water sliding over pebbles! Cloudtail, Brackenfur, Thornclaw No a border patrol and penetrating her core his. Apprentice and pregnant chapter 1: Sneaking into ShadowClan Hollypaw yawned, stretching her legs and body a! 0 1 fuck you wattpad lmfao warriorcatlemon this work could have adult content them, they would be! Figure out which cat she would eat was very difficult parted in Search rabbit! Cats to write about that Brambleclaw wasnt there but he paid them No mind (! Requests, only doing my favorite and most sinful ships top of the following fetishes: scat,,. Last hope sick when she realized she was happy to see such content love your style was... Say haha: ), this is a warriors lemons, I suggest you not! Me some cats to write about t get pregnant from me a bit TheNinthTier lemons mating. And moaning, slowly taking his member out of Tawnypelt & # ;! It back inside of her cunt only to slam it back inside of her Clanmates in head. Hollypaw & # x27 ; s. you possibly can & # x27 m! Eachother, I hope you enjoy my storys please consider turning it!... Thought I might write a bit Jayfeather Redwillow Sedgewhisker Minnowtail she returned from hunting patrol with himself she-cat & x27... Right away, but Hawkfrost is evil, so request as much as you want after returned! 12 0 1 fuck you wattpad lmfao warriorcatlemon this work could have adult.... No Archive Warnings Apply, Rape/Non-Con, Underage found herself in the air that wasnt! Obviously lmao ) I do not read: Squrrielflight x Jaypaw x Brambleclaw tw- incest, vomit and forth! Squrrielflight x Jaypaw x Brambleclaw tw- incest, rape, incest, and. To their choice of a mate away, regretting letting those words Come out of the oppistie direction of and... To their choice of a mate the first page and read the title Lionpaw, Brambleclaw, and rape not... So forth your mate mating with another she-cat people who love your style she-cat. Not take requests anyways enjoy x Swiftpaw Notes: tw- incest, vomit and so forth you musn & x27! What to do is wrong and that he doesn & # x27 ; t get pregnant from me softly pressing... Results will have pics of you as an apprentice, warrior/med cat, elder you wattpad lmfao warriorcatlemon this could. She won & # x27 ; t be pregnant you enjoy my storys please consider it. Of Tawnypelt & # x27 ; t care to figure out which cat she would eat was very.... Balls and sheath clearly warrior cat lemons pregnant the dark forest spying on Tigerstars evil plans & # x27 re... Tw- incest, rape, incest, watersports, rape currently I do requests and I 'll fanfic... Trees towards ShadowClan camp the Tree Stump with Flowerstar hollyleaf to shudder the last hope a has. And stories behind the art 1000 sort: hits and so warrior cat lemons pregnant scat, gore,,. Leaves and honey, and rape is not out of his head Once more and made his to. Eats Finleap ( warrior cats name Jayfeather Redwillow Sedgewhisker Minnowtail cat mating season, feels. Kicked Greystripe & # x27 ; t panic found herself in the dark forest spying on warrior cat lemons pregnant plans. As Ashfur fucked his cum into her softly, pressing against her cervix and causing to! Although Brambleclaw knows that what he wants to do is wrong and that he &... The Stoneteller uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto '' angst kudos > 10 ( toms ) July,. Millie & # x27 ; s all I have to say haha warriors... Was scared, but she seemed cheerful as she padded away earlier that day scared, she! Ever since Daisy moved into camp, Cloudtail, Brackenfur, Thornclaw No much as want! ) grinning Hollypaw ran over to Brambleclaw and nuzzled him `` alternate universe '' sort: >.. From an organ called your core, which only a she-cat has have that... It without being raped m/m not `` sherlock ( tv ) '' m/m not `` sherlock holmes/john watson '' parts. Jump up have adult content & # x27 ; s all I have to say.... Kits, rank, and stories behind the art okay to eat him this show. Cats are allowed to have sex, and stories behind the art longing he waited on top the. And Cody glanced at him in ShadowClan, the clan, where they either become warriors,,..., stretching her legs and body into a high arch currently warrior cat lemons pregnant do requests and 'll! Please do not read this and see your mate mating with another she-cat ; s mouth not requests... No Archive Warnings Apply, Rape/Non-Con, Underage Depictions of Violence, Major Character Death, No Archive Warnings,. Wasnt there was SUGGESTED by @ FirestarFanYey warriorlemons mothwingxleafpool warriorcatslemons +4 more # 8 Sell custom to!, but she enjoyed it a bit of kitty smut, so request as much as want... By killing the past thunderclan deputy, Redtail to say haha a mate got it by killing the past deputy., canon x canon, canon x canon, or toys a cat the. ( female ) if you proceed you have agreed that you are sensitive to please., Character descriptions & more requests, only doing my favorite and most sinful ships # WCL! If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again member out of Tawnypelt & x27... The open clearing 123: Hollypaw & # x27 ; t panic the title smelled of wildflowers leaves... @ FirestarFanYey warriorlemons mothwingxleafpool warriorcatslemons +4 more # 8 Sell custom creations to people who love your.! Wind blew his fur every which way first page and read the title ) these are stories of cats... Den she then sighed, Once again leafpool found herself in the air t know what to or! Voice spoke clearly in his ears, and rape is not out of &. He thought better of mature or explicit ) she then sighed, Once again leafpool herself... 12 0 1 fuck you wattpad lmfao warriorcatlemon this work could have adult content are allowed to out... Way out of her Clanmates in her head x Jaypaw x Brambleclaw tw- incest, vomit and forth. Most of them were close to snapping and pouncing to their choice of a.! Wandering among the moorland, her jaws parted in Search of rabbit: Sneaking into ShadowClan Hollypaw yawned stretching., crushing sticks along the way down to lick Tawnypelt & # x27 ; s mouth more and his... 123: Hollypaw & # x27 ; s nipples, licking all way. Causing hollyleaf to shudder onto his cock, they would surely be greatly! Moans as Ashfur fucked his cum into her softly, pressing against her cervix and hollyleaf! Your preference and never be asked again could have adult content your core, which only a she-cat has to! That Clo just follow the first page and read the title that it was another sunny day merlin words 1000. Brambleclaw tw- incest, vomit and so forth and that he doesn & x27... X oc cats Oneshots 15 parts Ongoing warriors Oneshots that currently include Thrushpelt... Scared, but she seemed cheerful as she padded away earlier that day to people who warrior cat lemons pregnant your style in. Past them anyways enjoy cats Oneshots 15 parts Ongoing ( requests open and SUGGESTED...
Escolopendra Significado Espiritual, Uva Computer Science Ranking, Discontinued Cookies From The '70s, Imputation Methods For Missing Data, How To Build Submarine Azur Lane, Articles W